Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3546014 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ibrixy:
Hello, please i need your opinions on outbounds to info-emails i.e (info@....com) how effective is it, is it a waste of time? has anyone successfully sold a domain via such address? lastly, please what do you guys have to say about these names:

sanantonioroofingreplacement/king
elpasopainter/king
Classycheapdeals/king

Did several outbound with follow-ups yet no show..
Thanks

@iykepromotions
@Promxy94
@Favour196
@beckplanet
1. Depending on how active the site is, most sites info mails still forward received messages to the main business owners.
2. Target high paying and competitive services/industries if you're going for Geo domains.
3. Don't be bothered if a name doesn't sell as quickly as you expected.
Buy (quality names): Always try to go for the shortest version of a domain name (city + 1 Word Max.), List them, Send Outbound messages, send follow up, Read More, Reg more names (if you have the pocket for it).
More Sales!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Looks like Directnic are trash cry cry
So can it be possible to sell the whole account to the buyer? Will Dan recognize that?
@Promxy94
@Iykepromotions

The matter dey really confuse me now...

I haven't experienced such before, but at least is Good you are experiencing such,
You will guide the newbies during there turn..

My advice is to contact lazlo
Same time contact directnic support,
But don't contact enduser
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Playz:
Target high paying and competitive services/industries if you're going for Geo domains

Elpaso painters might be a Goal......

But i see that is the singular you got there ..

Try searching for the owner of the plural and offer them these.
If the plural is not redirecting I will advice you to also seize the plural, unless someone already has the plural which is up for sale...

Nevertheless list it on Afternic and various marketplace

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Favour196:

The matter dey really confuse me now...

I haven't experienced such before, but at least is Good you are experiencing such,
You will guide the newbies during there turn..

My advice is to contact lazlo
Same time contact directnic support,
But don't contact enduser
I contacted Dan and Directnic. In fact i made a phone call with them, but d issue is still that i have to wait 60days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:

I contacted Dan and Directnic. In fact i made a phone call with them, but d issue is still that i have to wait 60days
I tolded you

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
Please, can I use more than one dropcathing company to backorder a domain. The domain am targetting will drop in the next 8 days. Whih dropcatching company(s) is best to use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:

I'm planning to send this to buyer. Any advice?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gabson91:
you can't get the code on directnic, the option won't show until domain lock is over. They also don't do push between direcnic accounts till 60days period.. My experience, I told dan this shortcomings, and told simon if the buyer would fancy waiting till lock over, that I'm unaware of this and apologized for the inconvenience. Luckily the buyer was willing to wait.
Directnic is shait
And u got paid before the 60days?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Collins47: 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Sent
Sent
Thanks chief
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Did you specifically told directnic you want to initiate PUSH and not TRANSFER??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2019
2horsePOWER:

Did you specifically told directnic you want to initiate PUSH and not TRANSFER??

EXACTLY! And they specifically told me they understand, but i can't do it till after 60days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:

EXACTLY! And they specifically told me they understand, but i can't do it till after 60days

Nawa o

Thought tosan200 was able to initiate a directnic push on a name that hasn't celebrated it's 60days birthday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Sorry bro but let me get something straight, you told Directnic that you want to push to another Directnic account or you want to push to Godaddy? You can only transfer to Godaddy with the auth code that's after the 60 days mark...

I think you have to tell buyer that you recently renewed the domain and they ran it as a new domain under 60 days lock.. Coupled with the message you posted up there... And see how far?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
TamedWolf90:

Sorry bro but let me get something straight, you told Directnic that you want to push to another Directnic account or you want to push to Godaddy? You can only transfer to Godaddy with the auth code that's after the 60 days mark...

I think you have to tell buyer that you recently renewed the domain and they ran it as a new domain under 60 days lock.. Coupled with the message you posted up there... And see how far?
I asked for both options, and they are insisting until after 60days
I'll try every possibility. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Promos are good, but sometimes, when you are discouraged from using this registrars, as a newbie at times because of many underlying problems with them, most of us won't listen.

I told most of my domaining friends that are learning, to disregard such registrars, when they asked me. And I believe I mentioned it here to.
Mr don't worry everything will go fine, but this is an eye opener for you,and others here.

Next time,You spend money to on top domain registrars,like Godaddy, namesilo, dynadot and Porkburn. Because since you are selling to end users, you will definitely make a gain By GOD GRACE.

This is my final advice to avert this kind of scenerios from occurring.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:

If buyer agrees to wait then you don't have to worry again but that Directnic sha...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Promxy94:
Promos are good, but sometimes, when you are discouraged from using this registrars, as a newbie at times because of many underlying problems with them, most of us won't listen.

I told most of my domaining friends that are learning, to disregard such registrars, when they asked me. And I believe I mentioned it here to.
Mr don't worry everything will go fine, but this is an eye opener for you,and others here.

Next time,You spend money to on top domain registrars,like Godaddy, namesilo, dynadot and Porkburn. Because since you are selling to end users, you will definitely make a gain By GOD GRACE.

Thanks man, hopefully everything go better.
Thank God 4 of my domains are Godaddy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:

I'm planning to send this to buyer. Any advice?

At these junction contact buyer then!!

The message is ok

Then contact Dan about the issue...

Reason: once Dan Bot has asked for a push and you don't do that since it is automated it can't warrant refund..

So after sending the message contact Dan
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Favour196:

At these junction contact buyer then!!

The message is ok

Then contact Dan about the issue...

Reason: once Dan Bot has asked for a push and you don't do that since it is automated it can't warrant refund..

So after sending the message contact Dan
TamedWolf90:

If buyer agrees to wait then you don't have to worry again but that Directnic sha...

I'll try one last time for push request.
I've submitted evidence of sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Tell you what... Go to their website.. That's Directnic, click on the live chat, if the support staff replies and his name is Jeff, explain your problem to him and see how far? I have his personal mail but the mail I sent since yesterday and a follow up today hasn't been replied and I don't think you have the luxury of time to be waiting on him
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Promxy94:

Exactly I only have three registra that has my domains

Namesilo
Dynadot
Porkburn

Am planning on getting Godaddy account too, but I just don't like them, there site is too rowdy for me.

But since most people know Godaddy I don't have an option

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
If i scale through dis one ehhhhn, I'll make sure Directnic lose market

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Favour196:

Exactly I only have three registra that has my domains

Namesilo
Dynadot
Porkburn

Am planning on getting Godaddy account too, but I just don't like them, there site is too rowdy for me.

But since most people know Godaddy I don't have an option

Except that they don't have whois privacy and most times one will get spam messages, Netsol is problem free and everything is easy with them honestly
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
TamedWolf90:

Tell you what... Go to their website.. That's Directnic, click on the live chat, if the support staff replies and his name is Jeff, explain your problem to him and see how far? I have his personal mail but the mail I sent since yesterday and a follow up today hasn't been replied and I don't think you have the luxury of time to be waiting on him

Bro to add to this contact LAZLO too keep him updated
Via live chat at Dan.

I love lazlo,
Can you guys imagine lazlo offered to help me contact the buyer of rentaltires/
com that the singular is available, he asked me my asking price I stated my price, lazlo said he will get back to me grin

Those guys are really out for business Gon..!!
Because of these I dind't put up a buy now price till he gets back to me..
But via the delay I want to test SH and see if the will accept it as brandable, wink
Am not expecting them to accept it Sha!!

So just bro just contact Lazlo too, the are business inclined..
Remember is lazlo that will pay you your money.

The guy also fastened my payout for me when I contacted him grin under 5 mins after contact boom see alert..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
TamedWolf90:

Except that they don't have whois privacy and most times one will get spam messages, Netsol is problem free and everything is easy with them honestly

Wait GoDaddy don't do whois privacy

No o I stick with my top 3 o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
After sending them evidence of sale, Looks like something could be done. I just hope Dan have a account with directnic

To those that are having a domain with Directnic, or Hoping to have one, hope u guys are watching this my movie carefully grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Favour196:

Bro to add to this contact LAZLO too keep him updated
Via live chat at Dan.

I love lazlo,
Can you guys imagine lazlo offered to help me contact the buyer of rentaltires.com that the singular is available, he asked me my asking price I stated my price, lazlo said he will get back to me grin

Those guys are really out for business Gon..!!
Because of these I dind't put up a buy now price till he gets back to me..
But via the delay I want to test SH and see if the will accept it as brandable, wink
Am not expecting them to accept it Sha!!

So just bro just contact Lazlo too, the are business inclined..
Remember is lazlo that will pay you your money.

The guy also fastened my payout for me when I contacted him grin under 5 mins after contact boom see alert..
Dan have live chat?
Is it that one dat dey will say they will reply under 3hrs?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:
After sending them evidence of sale, Looks like something could be done. I just hope Dan have a account with directnic

To those that are having a domain with Directnic, or Hoping to have one, hope u guys are watching this my movie carefully grin

Or is it possible that i tell buyer to open directnic account so i can push directly to him.
Then d buyer will contact directnic that domain has been sent to him.
Is that all possible pls?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Or is it possible that i tell buyer to open directnic account so i can push directly to him.
Then d buyer will contact directnic that domain has been sent to him.
Is that all possible pls?
avoid any transaction outside DAN to avoid stories that touch. Don't push any domain until asked to do so by DAN

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ELff: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
ELff:
Hey guys, please I'm a newbie in this. Yesterday I hand registered epaymentexchange/King. I want to list it as a premium domain. Please what are your thoughts? Should I ask for a refund?

To all the bosses who respond and provide guidance to us Thanks and God bless.

Why is everyone ignoring my message and answering other people? Do you guys answer or show support to only those you know their handles? I still have more time to demand a refund that's the reason I m seeking your opinions. Make una chook mouth put na. Na beg I de oh.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Favour196:

Wait GoDaddy don't do whois privacy

No o I stick with my top 3 o

I meant Netsol... Godaddy dy do weak privacy mostly
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
demo4ril97:
avoid any transaction outside DAN to avoid stories that touch. Don't push any domain until asked to do so by DAN

Seconded.. Push to Dan Directnic account.. Let Dan ask buyer to open Directnic account to receive the domain from them or wait till after 60days to transfer to Godaddy... Simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: seanwilliam(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.