Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3568528 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 10:59am On Sep 16, 2019
laykhorn:
CC: 2sexycom, Omoluabi9, Dreydoe, Josmila, Heyzee5, ikhalyfah, Tenshades, SeraphicTimes, wizdomoni, cdor777, kurtwise, kurt09, golamike, promxy94

wow
This is nice
Another level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 11:02am On Sep 16, 2019
Hello.
If you are less busy and you are good in outbounding, kindly contact me.
I have alot of domains that I can't finish outbounding by myself.
You get 30% of any amount you sell it for.
Its a win-win situation so let's win together.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by laykhorn(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2019
etin06:

Thanks for this piece. Please which email tracking app signifies starred and forward email. The one am using only notify read mail.

There are a few out there from Mailchimp etc which are mostly paid, I use ContactMonkey though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Hello, I think I've read enough to kick-start this hustle.

However, as a newbie, I need to know where to buy domains on discount. I see people have been buying domains at prices way below $10.

I want to get my first 3 domains, but I need discounts.

I'll appreciate anyone helping with links.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2019
Mustiboy:

However, as a newbie, I need to know where to buy domains on discount. I see people have been buying domains at prices way below $10.

https://www.networksolutions.com/network-solutions-domains.jsp?promo=NCDISC0004

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mustiboy(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
laykhorn:

There are a few out there from Mailchimp etc which are mostly paid, I use ContactMonkey though
Good morning boss. Thanks for the part 1 of the phone calls mini tutorial yesterday (still waiting for the part 2 cheesy)
Laykhorn, during your calls how do you deal with the "accent" issue?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mustiboy:

Epik(dot)com - $5.99
Directnic(dot)com - $2.17 but you'll wait for 60 days push/transfer

Dynadot is also there for you

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KejiT1(f): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2019
honestmike:
email me here mikekruzz@gmail.com

I've sent you several mails there,and you're yet to acknowledge them all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
Mustiboy:
thanks a bunch.

Flourish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lizzyab(f): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Squadhelp people! Please help! Has anyone withdrawn their earnings successfully? I have requested for payout to be made but I noticed this clause,

''We currently do not have your W9 or W8-BEN form on file. Please send this as soon as possible to service@squadhelp.com so that we can process your payout''.... "

It's basically Tax related stuff.... I have checked both forms out online and apparently the W8-BEN is for Non-US residents.... Did anyone have to fill it out before receiving their earnings? If so, where do I get an ITIN number as an individual? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2019
I currently have in possession a geo domain in COM which it NET extension is in used by a company within same state and city in fact the NET owner also went for the plural of my COM creating separate websites for each. Mine was once an established website, before they created theirs in 2011 with the exact keywords as their personal business name. I've tried to get their contact but can't find any aside from phone number.

Please advise what to do.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 7:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin
Lizzyab:
Squadhelp people! Please help! Has anyone withdrawn their earnings successfully? I have requested for payout to be made but I noticed this clause,

''We currently do not have your W9 or W8-BEN form on file. Please send this as soon as possible to service@squadhelp.com so that we can process your payout''.... "

It's basically Tax related stuff.... I have checked both forms out online and apparently the W8-BEN is for Non-US residents.... Did anyone have to fill it out before receiving their earnings? If so, where do I get an ITIN number as an individual? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Report the sale you made before you get any response. Signed: management

21 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2019
Gabson91:
;DReport the sale you made before you get any response. Signed: management

Hahahaha funny you 😂
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
demo4ril97:
I currently have in possession a geo domain in COM which it NET extension is in used by a company within same state and city in fact the NET owner also went for the plural of my COM creating separate websites for each. Mine was once an established website, before they created theirs in 2011 with the exact keywords as their personal business name. I've tried to get their contact but can't find any aside from phone number.

Such a company should have an fb page. You might try LinkedIn as well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2019
demo4ril97:

Search the company on LinkedIn as suggested by Geofavor. Also prepare your mind to call them (as I know you have a US line). Oga Laykhorn's outbound call tutorial will help you with this.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
2sexycom:
Do we have anybody based in Benue here to help with the delivery?
Which part of Benue state?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
johnoj24:

Which part of Benue state?
gboko sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
Geofavor:

Such a company should have an fb page. You might try LinkedIn as well.
unfortunately I can't find. I guess they're trying to avoid unsolicited inquiries that may be assumed spamming.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2019
God bless you
Gabson91:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Search the company on LinkedIn as suggested by Geofavor. Also prepare your mind to call them (as I know you have a US line). Oga Laykhorn's outbound call tutorial will help you with this.
surprisingly I can't find them anywhere else
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Hello. If you are less busy and you are good in outbounding, kindly contact me. I have alot of domains that I can't finish outbounding by myself. You get 30% of any amount you sell it for. Its a win-win situation so let's win together.

Names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
demo4ril97:
unfortunately I can't find. I guess they're trying to avoid unsolicited inquiries that may be assumed spamming.
Get them through contact us,fill the contact form and drop your sale pitch there as message.You never can tell what will cones up.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2019
demo4ril97:
Get them through contact us,fill the contact form and drop your sale pitch there as message.You never can tell what will comes up.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 8:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
paulsir:

Get them through contact us,fill the contact form and drop your sale pitch there as message.You never can tell what will cones up.
I will try but and see if any
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lizzyab(f): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2019
Gabson91:

Lol... Actually, it's a funny story, maybe it will ginger someone in some way. I stumbled upon Squadhelp randomly about 3 months ago, registered, looked around the platform and simply went to the $100 dollar naming contests (which is what I was qualified for at the time, didn't even know about the 'bigger' domain listings and sales on there)... found 4 contests which resonated with me and I submitted 1 name each after thoroughly reading and understanding what the people wanted the name to reflect ( one was a homeware business, one was for a piano tuning app, a bathroom intelligence device(water saving) and a mental health help app (Ualright.com, winning name).... submitted my listings and forgot about squadhelp until like 2 weeks ago.... only for me to log in and find out the ualright.com was chosen as a winning submission LOL!.. now I want to withdraw my chinkili $90 (squadhelp takes 10%)... this W-8ben dey confuse me..... helep me oohhh abeg!

20 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lizzyab:

Lol... Actually, it's a funny story, maybe it will ginger someone in some way. I stumbled upon Squadhelp randomly about 3 months ago, registered, looked around the platform and simply went to the $100 dollar naming contests (which is what I was qualified for at the time, didn't even know about the 'bigger' domain listings and sales on there)... found 4 contests which resonated with me and I submitted 1 name each after thoroughly reading and understanding what the people wanted the name to reflect ( one was a homeware business, one was for a piano tuning app, a bathroom intelligence device(water saving) and a mental health help app (Ualright.com, winning name).... submitted my listings and forgot about squadhelp until like 2 weeks ago.... only for me to log in and find out the ualright.com was chosen as a winning submission LOL!.. now I want to withdraw my chinkili $90 (squadhelp takes 10%)... this W-8ben dey confuse me..... helep me oohhh abeg!
you've done well my daughter grin. Where are the jagabans? . Oya over to you guys

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
If the website name is www.elrufai.com

Go to google search
Type in this format ( @elrufai.com) and search

U will find emails for that website, Facebook page containing emails, yellowpages, super-pages, journals about the company and url match emails etcc
demo4ril97:
I will try but and see if any

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2019
Branduche:
If the website name is www.elrufai.com

Go to google search
Type in this format ( @elrufai.com) and search

U will find emails for that website, Facebook page containing emails, yellowpages, super-pages, journals about the company and url match emails etcc
thanks will check out
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lizzyab:

wetclef.com/how-and-tips-anything-f306/how-fill-amazon-kdp-merch-etc-tax-interview-form-nigerian-t592.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: zord33k(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.