Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545396 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lizzyab:

Lol... Actually, it's a funny story, maybe it will ginger someone in some way. I stumbled upon Squadhelp randomly about 3 months ago, registered, looked around the platform and simply went to the $100 dollar naming contests (which is what I was qualified for at the time, didn't even know about the 'bigger' domain listings and sales on there)... found 4 contests which resonated with me and I submitted 1 name each after thoroughly reading and understanding what the people wanted the name to reflect ( one was a homeware business, one was for a piano tuning app, a bathroom intelligence device(water saving) and a mental health help app (Ualright.com, winning name).... submitted my listings and forgot about squadhelp until like 2 weeks ago.... only for me to log in and find out the ualright.com was chosen as a winning submission LOL!.. now I want to withdraw my chinkili $90 (squadhelp takes 10%)... this W-8ben dey confuse me..... helep me oohhh abeg!

It is very straight forward. Just print the W94
form,fill in all your details and sign..make sure
your name tallies with the name on your SH
dashboard.
Use online PDF tool to fill the form.

https://www.sejda.com › pdf-editor

Web result with site links
Easy to use Online PDF editor - Sejda

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2019
2sexycom:
gboko sir.
Am not in Benue presently and the trusted person I wanted to send live far from gboko.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2019
Lizzyab:

Lol... Actually, it's a funny story, maybe it will ginger someone in some way. I stumbled upon Squadhelp randomly about 3 months ago, registered, looked around the platform and simply went to the $100 dollar naming contests (which is what I was qualified for at the time, didn't even know about the 'bigger' domain listings and sales on there)... found 4 contests which resonated with me and I submitted 1 name each after thoroughly reading and understanding what the people wanted the name to reflect ( one was a homeware business, one was for a piano tuning app, a bathroom intelligence device(water saving) and a mental health help app (Ualright.com, winning name).... submitted my listings and forgot about squadhelp until like 2 weeks ago.... only for me to log in and find out the ualright.com was chosen as a winning submission LOL!.. now I want to withdraw my chinkili $90 (squadhelp takes 10%)... this W-8ben dey confuse me..... helep me oohhh abeg!
Nice story actually. Congrats on your win. Shows you have a talent for generating brandable domains.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 2:27am On Sep 17, 2019
Liftkid:

Names

Pm me. My number is on my profile
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:28am On Sep 17, 2019
johnoj24:

Am not in Benue presently and the trusted person I wanted to send live far from gboko.
no problem bro. It has been taken care of
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:30am On Sep 17, 2019
demo4ril97:
surprisingly I can't find them anywhere else
Drop the domain name here. We all have different search skill levels.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:34am On Sep 17, 2019
Lizzyab:

That email sent to you should have about 2/3 links. Download the form for Non-US AND download the Instructions.

Plenty grammar but EVERYTHING you need is in the Instructions.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sleevia: 3:55am On Sep 17, 2019
tranxo:

Drop the domain name here. We all have different search skill levels..
boss grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kennypoka2(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Hello.
If you are less busy and you are good in outbounding, kindly contact me.
I have alot of domains that I can't finish outbounding by myself.
You get 30% of any amount you sell it for.
Its a win-win situation so let's win together.

I'm interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 9jawear(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2019
If you are a successful fiverr seller with so many past clients and you want an extra source of income please message me on WhatsApp.
Please reach me on
please send me a message. click the link to chat with me on whatsapp : https://joo.gl/RC0Xd
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lizzyab(f): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2019
Wow! Thanks everyone for the responses, I have completed the form and submitted. The sejda website is bomb! Completed it in 5 mins.

Another update on squadhelp from this morning, I got $16 from another contest I participated in about 2-3 months ago as well... It was still a $100 contest and the contest holder rated my submission and 5 others' under the 'love it' category... apparently the person never selected 1 winner out of the 6 (me + 5 others) so the money was split equally among us. What a wawu grin

Based on this too (and quite a few 'like' it ratings) I got promoted to Tier A creative, meaning I have access to higher paid contests. Na wah...

My little advice for generating brandable names? You MUST listen to what the person wants, the name must have a deeper meaning or be clever...Also, you must have knowledge about the industry of the contest.... And you MUST 'sweet talk' the person into liking the name again, based on your knowledge of the industry (Marketing psychology). There were contests for a spare part created in the aeronautics industry which would cut down flying time of some sort aircrafts by 30% or something, so they needed a name for the spare part and had conditions like the name should sound serious, not start with letter A, not have the word 'aero' in it.... OMO I respected myself and looked for another contest lipsrsealed

Someone asked for a name for a new brand of packed snacks they are launching in chain supermarkets in America soon... They wanted it to reflect quick, portable, yummy and fun... the winning name was munchables.com (do you see the 'clever' play on words?)... You have to use synonyms, antonyms and rhymes (for examples 'snacks' are related to 'food', 'eating'.... google the synonyms of these words and 'munch' would appear). If it were a Nigerian brand chopables.com or wackables.ng would have been good wink grin grin

This is similar to how musicians (or ghostwriters) write music... You must be in a state of 'creative flow', if not, na rubbish you go dey generate... and it is VERY MENTALLY TASKING... I can't participate in more than 1 or 2 contests in a week or even a month. so not a sustainable source of income for me... `just for 'fun' sort of income only.

Finally, look at the top-rated creatives, go to their profiles and look at the domain names they have listed on there. If you take time to study the names, there is a general trend that they seem to follow... try and capitalize on the trend and play around with online dictionaries and thesauruses to get positive results.

Good luck! wink

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2019
Lizzyab:
Wow! Thanks everyone for the responses, I have completed the form and submitted. The sejda website is bomb! Completed it in 5 mins.

Another update on squadhelp from this morning, I got $16 from another contest I participated in about 2-3 months ago as well... It was still a $100 contest and the contest holder rated my submission and 5 others' under the 'love it' category... apparently the person never selected 1 winner out of the 6 (me + 5 others) so the money was split equally among us. What a wawu grin

Based on this too (and quite a few 'like' it ratings) I got promoted to Tier A creative, meaning I have access to higher paid contests. Na wah...

My little advice for generating brandable names? You MUST listen to what the person wants, the name must have a deeper meaning or be clever...Also, you must have knowledge about the industry of the contest.... And you MUST 'sweet talk' the person into liking the name again, based on your knowledge of the industry (Marketing psychology). There were contests for a spare part created in the aeronautics industry which would cut down flying time of some sort aircrafts by 30% or something, so they needed a name for the spare part and had conditions like the name should sound serious, not start with letter A, not have the word 'aero' in it.... OMO I respected myself and looked for another contest lipsrsealed

Someone asked for a name for a new brand of packed snacks they are launching in chain supermarkets in America soon... They wanted it to reflect quick, portable, yummy and fun... the winning name was munchables.com (do you see the 'clever' play on words?)... You have to use synonyms, antonyms and rhymes (for examples 'snacks' are related to 'food', 'eating'.... google the synonyms of these words and 'munch' would appear). If it were a Nigerian brand chopables.com or wackables.ng would have been good wink grin grin

This is similar to how musicians (or ghostwriters) write music... You must be in a state of 'creative flow', if not, na rubbish you go dey generate... and it is VERY MENTALLY TASKING... I can't participate in more than 1 or 2 contests in a week or even a month. so not a sustainable source of income for me... `just for 'fun' sort of income only.

Finally, look at the top-rated creatives, go to their profiles and look at the domain names they have listed on there. If you take time to study the names, there is a general trend that they seem to follow... try and capitalize on the trend and play around with online dictionaries and thesauruses to get positive results.

Good luck! wink

Congratulations in your world of brandables.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2019
Hi guys, anyone knows how efty.com works? Registered and was given 30-day free trial. Wanna know what will happen after the expiration of the free trial. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2019
kennypoka2:

I'm interested
Hi boss. Can you outbound for me too? Pay is 30% of sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2019
bobojoshua:
Hi guys, anyone knows how efty.com works? Registered and was given 30-day free trial. Wanna know what will happen after the expiration of the free trial. Thanks.
efty make sense die....but the sub is the prob for me......

I also have my market site with namesilo...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
kennypoka2:

I'm interested
PM me. My number is on my profile
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lizzyab:

Good luck! wink
I tried to join the contest but it seems that they don't accept members any more.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Soltiade(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
I want to sign up on payoneer, pls which one should I choose BTW individual and company account for domain business as s newbie. Thanks in advance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
Soltiade:
I want to sign up on payoneer, pls which one should I choose BTW individual and company account for domain business as s newbie. Thanks in advance

Wow... I'm surprised you should ask this question.
If you own a company...pick company.
If not, pick the other option.

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Good people should i ask for refund for this domain
ChickenOil/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Before I answer you
Make I crack joke

Bia nwokem, are we planning Christmas chicken fries already. Everywhere chicken oil. grin grin shocked shocked
grin
nkeona:
ChickenOil/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Keep the domain
Contact chickenoilco.com and pitch it to them first
List on afternic too
nkeona:
ChickenOil/king

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2019
pls should I ask for a refund for this domain name Texasconferencecenter.com ? @Branduche
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Branduche:
Before I answer you
Make I crack joke

Bia nwokem, are we planning Christmas chicken fries already. Everywhere chicken oil. grin grin shocked shocked
grin
grin grin na now i reason Christmas... I am keeping it. Tnx
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
2sexycom:
gboko sir.
Signed in

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
Branduche:
Keep the domain
Contact chickenoilco.com and pitch it to them first
List on afternic too
thanks can you help me with an idea on how my sales later should look like.... I will be selling for xxxx
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
nkeona:
thanks can you help me with an idea on how my sales later should look like.... I will be selling for xxxx

Oga u are holding a trademarked name.
My advice is be careful.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Promxy94:

Oga u are holding a trademarked name.
My advice is be careful.
I also possess brandable trademarked name, pls advice?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
ikhalyfah:

I also possess brandable trademarked name, pls advice?

I am also guilty of having some, which I plan to drop and never renew.

My advice don't Outbound for it, if they come for it, give them, if the domain also sells by them clicking Bin that's wonderful.

It takes over $2500 getting a counsel for Udrp lawsuit. Unless you want to represent yourself.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Promxy94:

I am also quilty of having some, which I plan to drop and never renew.

My advice don't Outbound for it, if they come for it, give them, if the domain also sells by them clicking Bin that's wonderful.

It takes over $2500 getting a counsel for Udrp lawsuit. Unless you want to represent yourself.
Alright then. I'll sit and see wat happens.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: mazizitonene(m), Huw(m), 2horsePOWER(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.