Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545156 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
ikhalyfah:

I also possess brandable trademarked name, pls advice?
List it.
But don't put any BIN, just allow for Make Offer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
Promxy94:

Oga u are holding a trademarked name.
My advice is be careful.
please which site did you use to check if a domain is trademarked?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
schullten:

List it.
But don't put any BIN, just allow for Make Offer.
I'll, and sit back and watch
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2019
nkeona:
please which site did you use to check if a domain is trademarked?

Trademarkia.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by namedo: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
What does it imply?
Promxy94:

Trademarkia.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
namedo:
What does it imply?

Read the question for which I supplied that answer to

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Please bosses in the house do you know about sxftrade?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2019
Texascentre would have been better
But u could be lucky with this
Jayboltz:
pls should I ask for a refund for this domain name
Texasconferencecenter.com ?
@Branduche
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Are you sure Dey haveregistered it’s trademark
Promxy94:

Trademarkia.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
massive1019:
Please bosses in the house do you know about sxftrade?
please bosses I need answers urgently...

Promxy24 help out
Branduch

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
2sexycom:
no problem bro. It has been taken care of
OK thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
nkeona:
Good people should i ask for refund for this domain
ChickenOil/king

Please am sorry I made a mistake previously in the search. Your name isn't trademarked....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
Branduche:
Are you sure Dey haveregistered it’s trademark

Sorry made a mistake with the search.
It's not a trademarked name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lizzyab:
Wow! Thanks everyone for the responses, I have completed the form and submitted. The sejda website is bomb! Completed it in 5 mins.

Another update on squadhelp from this morning, I got $16 from another contest I participated in about 2-3 months ago as well... It was still a $100 contest and the contest holder rated my submission and 5 others' under the 'love it' category... apparently the person never selected 1 winner out of the 6 (me + 5 others) so the money was split equally among us. What a wawu grin

Based on this too (and quite a few 'like' it ratings) I got promoted to Tier A creative, meaning I have access to higher paid contests. Na wah...

My little advice for generating brandable names? You MUST listen to what the person wants, the name must have a deeper meaning or be clever...Also, you must have knowledge about the industry of the contest.... And you MUST 'sweet talk' the person into liking the name again, based on your knowledge of the industry (Marketing psychology). There were contests for a spare part created in the aeronautics industry which would cut down flying time of some sort aircrafts by 30% or something, so they needed a name for the spare part and had conditions like the name should sound serious, not start with letter A, not have the word 'aero' in it.... OMO I respected myself and looked for another contest lipsrsealed

Someone asked for a name for a new brand of packed snacks they are launching in chain supermarkets in America soon... They wanted it to reflect quick, portable, yummy and fun... the winning name was munchables.com (do you see the 'clever' play on words?)... You have to use synonyms, antonyms and rhymes (for examples 'snacks' are related to 'food', 'eating'.... google the synonyms of these words and 'munch' would appear). If it were a Nigerian brand chopables.com or wackables.ng would have been good wink grin grin

This is similar to how musicians (or ghostwriters) write music... You must be in a state of 'creative flow', if not, na rubbish you go dey generate... and it is VERY MENTALLY TASKING... I can't participate in more than 1 or 2 contests in a week or even a month. so not a sustainable source of income for me... `just for 'fun' sort of income only.

Finally, look at the top-rated creatives, go to their profiles and look at the domain names they have listed on there. If you take time to study the names, there is a general trend that they seem to follow... try and capitalize on the trend and play around with online dictionaries and thesauruses to get positive results.

Good luck! wink
This is awesome coming from a Nigerian lady. Thumbs up! We the newbies welcome you to the group.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
Promxy94:

Please am sorry I made a mistake previously in the search. Your name isn't trademarked....
pm you boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
massive1019:
pm you boss

Free
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Promxy94:

Free
sent
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 9:33pm On Sep 17, 2019
I need bosses in the house to help me out...

Sold one of my domains and guy paid with btc using sxftrade.com to withdraw now is the problem...

PS ....told the guy that he will his domain once I am able to withdraw the btc to blockchain....

Commission attached...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
massive1019:

Sold one of my domains and guy paid with btc using sxftrade.com to withdraw now is the problem...

PS ....told the guy that he will his domain once I am able to withdraw the btc to blockchain....

Commission attached...

Explain how the guy paid you
I mean on what escrow platform did the business occur
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
massive1019:

Commission attached...

Before accepting payment you should brought the sxftrade here for review. I personally never had of them before. There's Luno, and a few other exchanges you should have used
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
Promxy94:

Explain how the guy paid you
I mean on what escrow platform did the business occur
through...sxftrade.com. And someone just hinted me now that its a scam....so guys you too can confirm that website.

BTW...the domain is still with me....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Josmila:

Before accepting payment you should brought the sxftrade here for review. I personally never had of them before. There's Luno, and a few other exchanges you should have used
thanks....the domain is still with me...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
massive1019:
through...sxftrade.com. And someone just hint me now that its a scam....so guy you too can confirm that website.

BTW...the domain is still with me....

Any deal not done in a reputable marketplace should not be carried out.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
massive1019:
thanks....the domain is still with me...

Good.. If you have a Luno account, give him your BTC wallet address and after three block confirmations you get the payment in your wallet, that's if he's serious.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
How long does it take epik refund to hit your naija account? Been waiting since Thursday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 6:27am On Sep 18, 2019
Who is using Text me for US number here...

I have missed two prospect call because the app refuses to ring out and only display notification of missed call....

Who can suggest a better App for USA phone number

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 6:28am On Sep 18, 2019
Geofavor:
How long does it take epik refund to hit your naija account? Been waiting since Thursday.
It never does. They will refund it into your in store credit account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2019
cdor777:
Who is using Text me for US number here...

I have missed two prospect call because the app refuses to ring out and only display notification of missed call....

Who can suggest a better App for USA phone number
Use Dingtone, its just 4.99/year.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2019
Heyzee5:

Use Dingtone, its just 4.99/year.

It's works with VPN if yes what VPN Do u use for it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:35am On Sep 18, 2019
Promxy94:

It's works with VPN if yes what VPN Do u use for it
No Vpn needed. Just subscribe - you will be given a permanent US number for a year and you are good to go.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2019
Please who has @laykorn number here??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DrXavierCage(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2019
Geofavor:

You don't a refund, you get $5.99 credit to register another domain name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: isholaidreez(m), Promxy94(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.