Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551841 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Branduche:
Dan will so lose customers sooon
That is certain boss of all bosses
I will soon change my domains nameservers soon
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Anyone here using hunter .io
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
huxman:
Been a while a posted here, but have been steadily following the thread.
I am guilty of not reporting sales.
Let me just drop my last five sales

Newyorkadvertisingagency.com
Price $200
Hold time 9 months or so
Outbound.

Atlantainterpreters.com
Price $200.
Hold time: 7 months
Outbound

Sanfranciscobreastsurgery.com
Price $350
Hold time: 8 months
Outbound

Tucsoninsurancebroker.com
Price: $200
Hold time : 11 months
Outbound.

Brisbaneinjurylawyer. Com
Price : $50
Hold time : 7 months
Outbound

All this sales are from August till date. Purchased all of them during netsol $1 promo.

Funny how, days after purchasing each of this names, I did outbound for them, no response whatsoever.
Then months after, I decided to repeat outbound for them, before they sell. Not allike name get interests on first try.I would advise not given up after a first few outbound.You could give it time then do outbound again, this time with price. Sweet price between $150 - $350. And who knows, you might just be lucky.

I use bing as my search engine, and I try as much as possible to get to page 14 before giving up.

You can just take it slow, may be one name per day. A neutral person might say outbound it's easy, shebi it's just to be sending ordinary mail. But that shit is actually tiring. But just a single purchase notification mail from Simon. And you forget the stress you went through �
So the cash prize ahead should be the motivating factor.

I think i need like two people for outbound sef. You do the outbound, the name would be for sale on dan.com under private seller. You take 35% of the sale price after dan commission.
Any interests, send me a message through my profile.

And thanks to the ogas in the house, you guys have helped alot of us without even knowing sef.

More sales to us all.
Congratulats bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
tosan200:

That's very true, not all end-users change the name servers for the domain immediately after purchase but that shouldn't be an excuse for those guys at DAN. Those guys are way too slow for my liking. The first domain I sold at Dan, I had to literally take over the transfer process, the buyer paid and didn't take ownership of the domain for like a week and that was hindering Dan from paying me, it wasn't until after I messaged the buyer asking him why he has not taken ownership of the domain and if there is anything I can do to ease the transfer process, he then replied me saying he was waiting for his web guy who was on holiday, meanwhile Dan kept telling me the guy is not responding to their mails.
I don't know why they will collect 9% on sales if they can't be proactive about the business. My smoothest sale ever is still from Epik, refreshed my mail and I saw a message that my domain has been sold and the money is already in my masterbucks account. No stress, no back and forth.
Dan needs to improve on their service, their reponse rate is really slow.

Pls let's end this ..I have never defended them.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
huxman:
Been a while a posted here, but have been steadily following the thread.
I am guilty of not reporting sales.
Let me just drop my last five sales

Newyorkadvertisingagency.com
Price $200
Hold time 9 months or so
Outbound.

Atlantainterpreters.com
Price $200.
Hold time: 7 months
Outbound

Sanfranciscobreastsurgery.com
Price $350
Hold time: 8 months
Outbound

Tucsoninsurancebroker.com
Price: $200
Hold time : 11 months
Outbound.

Brisbaneinjurylawyer. Com
Price : $50
Hold time : 7 months
Outbound

All this sales are from August till date. Purchased all of them during netsol $1 promo.

Funny how, days after purchasing each of this names, I did outbound for them, no response whatsoever.
Then months after, I decided to repeat outbound for them, before they sell. Not allike name get interests on first try.I would advise not given up after a first few outbound.You could give it time then do outbound again, this time with price. Sweet price between $150 - $350. And who knows, you might just be lucky.

I use bing as my search engine, and I try as much as possible to get to page 14 before giving up.

You can just take it slow, may be one name per day. A neutral person might say outbound it's easy, shebi it's just to be sending ordinary mail. But that shit is actually tiring. But just a single purchase notification mail from Simon. And you forget the stress you went through �
So the cash prize ahead should be the motivating factor.

I think i need like two people for outbound sef. You do the outbound, the name would be for sale on dan.com under private seller. You take 35% of the sale price after dan commission.
Any interests, send me a message through my profile.

And thanks to the ogas in the house, you guys have helped alot of us without even knowing sef.

More sales to us all.
Congrats on your sale. Please, which of the market places you listed. Everyone seems to be complaining of DAN.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by huxman(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
The number you drop is not complete
Check again
Osnami:
I am interested in outbounding. Chat me on 080.147.35.39
My pm is not working
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
Carmal90:

Pls let's end this ..I have never defended them.
Thanks
I think they misunderstood you. Domain I sold via Afternic is still pointed at dan after two months. It's not Dan fault that buyer refused to change name server.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by huxman(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
I use dan.com
I only had issues with them once around that March. I hustled for buyer, imported lead, only for buyer to say it wasn't going through.
I had to send message to lazlo personally, then gave him the buyers email. He helped him with through the process. I don't have any idea how they did it.
The domain in question back then was pressurewashingcolorado.com
Sold for $300
This should also count as a sales report cheesy
pwetie:

Congrats on your sale. Please, which of the market places you listed. Everyone seems to be complaining of DAN.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by huxman(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Any mail I can find under the contact us page.
If I dinnuh see mail, I fill form, if form no they, I click on any Facebook icon on their website. It should lead you to their Facebook page.
Most likely there would be a mail there, if no mail, send them a Facebook message.
AMZYMAYO:

Congratulations man. A quick question:

1. Which email did you send your message to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by earthsync(f): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Anyone know about IQ option? What's it withdrawal like?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
huxman:
The number you drop is not complete
Check again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
huxman:
Any mail I can find under the contact us page.
If I dinnuh see mail, I fill form, if form no they, I click on any Facebook icon on their website. It should lead you to their Facebook page.
Most likely there would be a mail there, if no mail, send them a Facebook message.
Thanks boss. Really appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
Domain u sold to afternic is still pointed to dan?

U did domain push or transfer?
alawi5k:
I think they misunderstood you. Domain I sold via Afternic is still pointed at dan after two months. It's not Dan fault that buyer refused to change name server.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Branduche:
Domain u sold to afternic is still pointed to dan?

U did domain push or transfer?
Transfer.

Abudhabicompanysetup.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
huxman:
I use dan.com
I only had issues with them once around that March. I hustled for buyer, imported lead, only for buyer to say it wasn't going through.
I had to send message to lazlo personally, then gave him the buyers email. He helped him with through the process. I don't have any idea how they did it.
The domain in question back then was pressurewashingcolorado.com
Sold for $300
This should also count as a sales report cheesy
Alright, that's great. Congrats again. More sales to everyone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bbee(m): 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
I have a domain I bought last year, December 2018 by the name www:propertywatchmichigan.com. I need someone to help me sell it. if interested contact me, let's chat.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsboy96(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
No wonder Afternic is buyer's choice,because it favours buyer than the seller.
Likewise Dan is seller's favorite, just initiate a push to Dan's escrow and get paid without caring about buyer's circumstances.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yep
Kingsboy96:
No wonder Afternic is buyer's choice,because it favours buyer than the seller.
Likewise Dan is seller's favorite, just initiate a push to Dan's escrow and get paid without caring about buyer's circumstances.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
tosan200:

It never does. They will refund it into your in store credit account.
DrXavierCage:

You don't a refund, you get $5.99 credit to register another domain name.
Thanks. How do I use it to get another name? I don't see it as an option of payment when checking out.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2019
Geofavor:

Thanks. How do I use it to get another name? I don't see it as an option of payment when checking out.
It's there as an option. But you won't get your full refund the would still remove tax fee.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2019
Geofavor:

Do an express checkout when you want to checkout the domain from your cart. The money will be removed from your instore account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2019
Guys, Is this domain insuranceclaim/co worth renewing when it expires? I'm having a double thoughts about it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2019
Ramon92:
Guys, Is this domain insuranceclaim/co worth renewing when it expires? I'm having a double thoughts about it.

Dash me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2019
tosan200:

Do an express checkout when you want to checkout the domain from your cart. The money will be removed from your instore account.
Oh. So that's what the express checkout is for. I've always wondered what it does. Thanks bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Promxy94:

Dash me

Funny cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2019
richkal:

Funny cheesy cheesy grin

That means keep it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2019
To the guru's and senior colleagues:
I bought this domain arizonaairambulance//king, estibot appraised it @$2,200 [/b]then I listed it around $699- $499. So searching on afternic today I saw the tweak of same domain [b](airambulancearizona//king) with the same estibot appraisal listed for $9,880.

My question, it advisable to list arizonaairambulance//king in four figure. (i.e $4,999)?

Though after days of outbounding, there is no positive reply yet. Please advice.

Thanks for your reply in advance.

CC:
Branduche
alawi5k
ikhalyfah
Geofavor
Promxy94
Favour196
Carmal90
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2019
gentlewind:
I bought this domain arizonaairambulance//king, estibot appraised it @$2,200 [/b]then I listed it around $699- $499. So searching on afternic today I saw the tweak of same domain [b](airambulancearizona//king) with the same estibot appraisal listed for $9,880.

My question, it advisable to list arizonaairambulance//king in four figure. (i.e $4,999)?

Though after days of outbounding, there is no positive reply yet. Please advice.

CC:
Branduche
alawi5k
ikhalyfah
Geofavor
Promxy94
Favour196
Carmal90

I am not a Geo guru, you can increase or not, that is your personal choice, and to me your name is even better than his..
Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2019
gentlewind:

CC:
It's a Geo Fvcking domain, man. Whatchu raising the price for? IMO, whatever you decide, don't let it go above $x.x.x. Unless, of course, you intend holding her for a couple years.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2019
stay Around that price u quoted yourself
If u want to sell much much higher, u will need to hold the domainmuch much longer
gentlewind:

CC:
Branduche
alawi5k
ikhalyfah
Geofavor
Promxy94
Favour196
Carmal90

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2019
Anyone here been able to access hunter.io of recent? Seems naija IP's have been flagged

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Lookp, Timizzi, joezyni(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.