Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,129 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3563749 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Branduche:
Long term investment consisting of :

AI - Artificial intelligence
AR- augmented reality
VR- virtual reality

Boss, which year do you estimate it will boom
DonX001:

And XR- Extended reality.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2019
Callmeibironke:
Sales alert!

domain: the//insulation// company/// in king.
Hold time: 17 months
sales price: $1350 (my minimum offer)
sales type: Inbound offer

The history of this name is quite long. Like how I got it and decided to keep it.

Just when I decided not to renew names - an offer came for this name.

I got an offer this week for this name (my minimum offer) and I thought countering it for $2500.

Reasons:
1. I am the only one the king. Almost all extensions are gone.
2. I've held it for more than 12 months.

But the buyer declined and added that; he will look for another name sad shocked . So, I let it go. undecided

Domain flipping is trickery. Sometimes, when you decide to partially let go; sales come in to motivate you to keep strong.

Then again, I've noticed and I think someone has pointed this out that in domain flipping business, you will also get your investment back. Well, kinda true for me.

P.S: I also got a job this month after I kinda lost my previous job back in Feb, this year. Double alert month end.

BTW: I have like 20 geo names expired and in grace period I think I can renew (I've got them during NetSol's promo)
Double Congrats.
Would like to hear the history of the name, even if just a summary (if you don't mind). But the more detailed, the better.

Also, on what marketplaces did you list the name? And on which of them did the sales enquiry come from?
Abi you were just on your own jejely without having listed the name anywhere, and inquiry just land inside your email from nowhere.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 12:12am On Oct 27, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

What are you guys talking about? shocked shocked shocked
Lol, they are trends where the world is going soon, with all those "special effects in real life" games and gadgets.
Where you will be seeing things as if they are there in front of you, but they are not actually there.
Google virtual reality and augmented reality, and you'll have a fair idea of what I'm talking about.

People are taking positions in names that have to do with VR, AR and XR, so that when it blows (becomes fully mainstream), them sef go follow blow.
Like the lady that sold SurgXR here recently, na that kain package.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 12:16am On Oct 27, 2019
justmykel:

Well, probably within the next 2-3years, though nobody can say for sure.
But the technology keeps improving at a rapid pace, so there's a strong possibility it will become mainstream in 2-3 years, or max 5 years.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SeraphicTimes: 12:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Crazeworld:
I registered a domain on Goddaddy and pointed the nameserver to Afternic but I don't even understand the landing page. Price is not even displaying
columbusrecycle/king
Ns3.afternic.com Ns4.afternic.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SeraphicTimes: 1:06am On Oct 27, 2019
Smartquotes007:

Please house who else is having issues with domain purchase from this registera's I tried purchasing some domain from both LCN and gandi with my UBA mastercard and also my afri card I have been debited but the both transactions were cancelled n I wasn't refunded even after contacting their support serverally
Create Nigeria PayPal account and buy domain with ease.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 1:08am On Oct 27, 2019
Callmeibironke:
Sales alert!

domain: the//insulation// company/// in king.
Hold time: 17 months
sales price: $1350 (my minimum offer)
sales type: Inbound offer

The history of this name is quite long. Like how I got it and decided to keep it.

Just when I decided not to renew names - an offer came for this name.

I got an offer this week for this name (my minimum offer) and I thought countering it for $2500.

Reasons:
1. I am the only one the king. Almost all extensions are gone.
2. I've held it for more than 12 months.

But the buyer declined and added that; he will look for another name sad shocked . So, I let it go. undecided

Domain flipping is trickery. Sometimes, when you decide to partially let go; sales come in to motivate you to keep strong.

Then again, I've noticed and I think someone has pointed this out that in domain flipping business, you will also get your investment back. Well, kinda true for me.

P.S: I also got a job this month after I kinda lost my previous job back in Feb, this year. Double alert month end.

BTW: I have like 20 geo names expired and in grace period I think I can renew (I've got them during NetSol's promo)

Congratulations. I'm happy for you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 3:08am On Oct 27, 2019
They are in play
Boom time is nearest future
Just like we have CBD booming abit now
Investors keyed in way earlier
justmykel:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheCodeWriter(m): 6:10am On Oct 27, 2019
Guys,
Who is the cheapest registrar now. I have used LCN, go daddy. Gandi is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 6:22am On Oct 27, 2019
SeraphicTimes:
Ns3.afternic.com Ns4.afternic.com
Yes that's what I changed it to. Could you please help take a look at the domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2019
GetMyWallet (Dot) Com

What do you guys think about this one? It's on the market for sale.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2019
Branduche:
Long term investment consisting of :

AI - Artificial intelligence
AR- augmented reality
VR- virtual reality

I have vrreports.com
I'm even trying to sell at $200 and nobody has been looking in it's direction.

I have changed the price to $20k now and ready to renew for the next 5 years

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2019
So i got topcarinsurances/king

What do you guys think about it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2019
TheCodeWriter:
Guys,
Who is the cheapest registrar now. I have used LCN, go daddy. Gandi is a disaster.
Dynadot/com ends by October ending.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2019
IghravweIG:

Topcarinsurance/king is better
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2019
IghravweIG:

I think insurance is better than insurances.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2019
paulsir:

I think insurance is better than insurances.
Yea but i checked and saw that it was already taken. Besides the cpc and traffic made me decide to try my luck with this one.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2019
Please has anyone bought from gandi successfully....I gat names I want to register....and I'm scared of report I'm seeing here oooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2019
How can I abbreviate extreme guys. I want to incorporate it into a name I want to reg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2019
IghravweIG:

Yea but i checked and saw that it was already taken. Besides the cpc and traffic made me decide to try my luck with this one.
If u are meaning to resell to an enduser, then forget about cpc and traffic

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2019
Drabdulqadir:
Please has anyone bought from gandi successfully....I gat names I want to register....and I'm scared of report I'm seeing here oooo
Register only one name. Preferably using PayPal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2019
AMZYMAYO:
Minnesota floors in king
Bought on epik for $5.99 and sold for $275
Holding time was 15 days

Story
Sent my first outbound message to around 80 companies but none replied. The first mail had a buy it now of $499. After 8 days, i followed up on all the companies, asking them to drop their best offers (ideally i would have asked for $200. But wanted to see what will happen with the mail). In less than 1 hour, I received the offer of $275. As a sharp guy who is tired of outbounding for the month, i accepted. It took the client a week to submit payment.

Reading a lot about bitcoin here, i decided to reg with Luno.

Client submitted payment yesterday, and I got payment into my Luno account today.

Post Sale
It took almost 2 hours for my BTC payment to be verified. After, I converted to naira and saw 88875. I was able to withdraw 88650 (after all charges)---that's about 346/$

In conclusion

I think the UBA Africard method will be the best. With that, I might have gotten over 88k.

Thanks for reading. I wish us all more sales

Congratulations

please can I get the follow letter you used to contact them

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by owolabi5: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
please someone should show me how to make money online please...I no wn do yahoo ...I nor wn suffer for sch dis new semester

Who is Nobody?

I tried checking your profile but to no avail!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Drabdulqadir:
Link your card to PayPal.
Use PayPal for domain registration.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bennychen: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
AMZYMAYO:
Minnesota floors in king
Holding time was 15 days

Story
Sent my first outbound message to around 80 companies but none replied. The first mail had a buy it now of $499. After 8 days, i followed up on all the companies, asking them to drop their best offers (ideally i would have asked for $200. But wanted to see what will happen with the mail). In less than 1 hour, I received the offer of $275. As a sharp guy who is tired of outbounding for the month, i accepted. It took the client a week to submit payment.

Client submitted payment yesterday, and I got payment into my Luno account today.

Post Sale
It took almost 2 hours for my BTC payment to be verified. After, I converted to naira and saw 88875. I was able to withdraw 88650 (after all charges)---that's about 346/$

In conclusion

I think the UBA Africard method will be the best. With that, I might have gotten over 88k.

Congrats and more sales to you. Please how were you able to get as much as 80 email contacts?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChocolateBunny: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
AMZYMAYO:
Minnesota floors in king
Holding time was 15 days

Story

Post Sale

In conclusion

Congrats.. please can I get the follow letter you used to contact them.. thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
DonX001:

Lol, they are trends where the world is going soon, with all those "special effects in real life" games and gadgets.
Where you will be seeing things as if they are there in front of you, but they are not actually there.
Google virtual reality and augmented reality, and you'll have a fair idea of what I'm talking about.

People are taking positions in names that have to do with VR, AR and XR, so that when it blows (becomes fully mainstream), them sef go follow blow.
Like the lady that sold SurgXR here recently, na that kain package.
Hmmm. Thanks for the explanation. That's planning for future events.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
Please how do you guys see this name
Mesapoolbuilder/king

Good or refund
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Drabdulqadir:
Please how do you guys see this name Mesapoolbuilder/king
Good or refund
Good boss.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
Crazeworld:
Link your card to PayPal.
Use PayPal for domain registration.

I did same. I paid with PayPal and debit,both were cancelled. I was told my bank has the money,it will be returned back in 10 days. Imagine them telling me to pay for the third time for a domain I have paid twice and didn't get. T think they are thieves. Indians can never be trusted.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
bobojoshua:
Good boss.
Thank you but please guys I need more review

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: KINGHAFI(m), trafficpools, be4dem(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.