Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (874) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535464 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

shocked
Almost 200,000 domain names, Me Right Now

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 12:28am On Oct 28, 2019
Kendzyma:

shocked shocked
Lets say he invested an average $2/domain name.

2*199,159*360= #143,394,480..chai

Which is not possible, only 27.com is worth more than 20 million naira..

He must have paid 10-15 million for just 27.com so I will say these guy takes domaining as a full time job and his total portfolio should worth over 5-10 million dollars..

There is one domainer in one group like that he dropped his portofolio just about 40 names all super prenuim
When asked how much he spent he said 1.7 M dollars not naira grin and he is still buying more, i think he acquired picture.com yesterday and sold one super prenuim domain like that , same yesterday but he is said is under NDA ....

Domaining is real business, is just we that cant invest that huge money into these ... Am sure no Nigerian will dare invest 1 million naira on one name or anybody from nigeria and India join... grin

Reg fee Rocks ooo!!! But my limit will be 2000$ highest on one name, it depends on my pocket before I cut out that much on one name, and it must be super over super prenuim o grin am kidding I know I can't get super prenuim at 2000$... my mind reach for 2000$ grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 12:34am On Oct 28, 2019
Favour196:

He must have paid 10-15 million for just 27.com so I will say these guy takes domaining as a full time job and his total portfolio should worth over 5-10 million dollars..

There is one domainer in one group like that he dropped his portofolio just about 40 names all super prenuim
When asked how much he spent he said 1.7 M dollars not naira grin and he is still buying more, i think he acquired picture.com yesterday and sold one super prenuim domain like that , same yesterday but he is said is under NDA ....

Domaining is real business, is just we that cant invest that huge money into these ... Am sure no Nigerian will dare invest 1 million naira on one name or anybody from nigeria and India join... grin

Reg fee Rocks ooo!!! But my limit will be 2000$ highest on one name, it depends on my pocket before I cut out that much on one name, and it must be super over super prenuim o grin am kidding I know I can't get super prenuim at 2000$... my mind reach for 2000$ grin

anythng LL or NN is worth btw $500k-700k thats like 175-200m the guy is a billionaire smiley

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 12:38am On Oct 28, 2019
warrenweste:

anythng LL or NN is worth btw $500k-700k thats like 175-200m the guy is a billionaire smiley

Exactly he must be a billionaire

And he chose to invest his money into domains, very good investment that will pay off sooner than later.

If I was him I would create my own website just like rick and Mike Mann...

He has strong names just like rick and Mike mann

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 6:03am On Oct 28, 2019
Favour196:

Exactly he must be a billionaire

And he chose to invest his money into domains, very good investment that will pay off sooner than later.

If I was him I would create my own website just like rick and Mike Mann...

He has strong names just like rick and Mike mann
What's their website name please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Favour196:

grin grin
Make man just stick with catching the crumbs wey they drop from their portfolio.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheCodeWriter(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2019
IdeasPro:

DomComp/com should always give you an idea of the cheapest domain registrar.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2019
S4SOLOMON4:

Buyer dropped an offer on Dan after the first email sent to him. I countered with $300 which he rejected, dropped it to $200 then finally back to $150 haven't not heard from him again. He accepted offer after 2days and made payment after another 4days.
Yes, name was bought at connect reseller
Pls, if you don't mind, what was his first offer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2019
1 dollar on 1&1 registrar

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2019
Crazeworld:
1&1 registrar

Do u know if Dan has an account with them?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 7:27am On Oct 28, 2019
thorrvik55:

Do u know if Dan has an account with them?
I don't know
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2019
Kendzyma:

grin grin
Make man just stick with catching the crumbs wey they drop from their portfolio.
It will be a good idea but it will be one hell of a work.
Like u will even waste the time u will use in selling few domains, in catching domains u might never catch.
Plus remember them Dropcatch guys are there, if the domain is that good, ur chance of getting it is slim.
It's possible and almost impossible.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2019
Elizadath:
Pls boss them I'm this forum should help my ignorance on this ( //king ) I often seen in this thread. I was ashamed to ask since but I must confess, it gives me difficulty in reading comprehensively.
Thanks
Lol grin grin grin grin.....never be ashamed to ask about something you don't know bro. God bless your hustle.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2019
Crazeworld:
Reach Check out and see if price will change
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 7:41am On Oct 28, 2019
ikhalyfah:

I don't have an account with them, will create one later. I don't think the price will change cos It's like a one time offer though I'm not sure.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Rick own is domaining.com for Mike am not sure but he owns phone.com so you can visit phone.com and try digging out his website

Sorry Rick own is domainking.com typo

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=Crazeworld post=83522964]1 dollar on 1&1 registrar[/quoteThey are the worst registrar in the world.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2019
Crazeworld:
What is the maximum registration per account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2019
Favour196:

Rick own is domaining.com for Mike am not sure but he owns phone.com so you can visit phone.com and try digging out his website
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by islamics(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2019
Good morning domainers
Please just a few question to asked; I have 3 domain in my portfolio since 2017 and yet to make a sale. I have done outbounding, the few who replied said they were not interested. I have the domain listed in afternic, namesilo and dan.
Is there anything I need to do again?
The names are:
vrrealworld, vancouvercarpets and rentcoffeemachines all in king.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 9:46am On Oct 28, 2019
islamics:
Good morning domainers
Please just a few question to asked; I have 3 domain in my portfolio since 2017 and yet to make a sale. I have done outbounding, the few who replied said they were not interested. I have the domain listed in afternic, namesilo and dan.
The names are:

Invest in buying more names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2019
ikhalyfah:

I have tried it out before, the price stood at $16 for two years registration, one year one year reg tuggle.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:51am On Oct 28, 2019
Favour196:

James booth is his name. He just turned 30
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Mikemann.com
Domaining.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2019
Omahainvestors.com
Hit or miss grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Are you sure those names have not expired?
islamics:
Good morning domainers
The names are:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2019
AroFx:
Omahainvestors.com
Hit or miss grin grin
Misshit grin grin grin
Go and outbound jor

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:35am On Oct 28, 2019
slimjosh43:

Exactly, seems you are in that telegram group Are you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 10:37am On Oct 28, 2019
paulsir:
They are the worst registrar in the world
Most likely. Price showing 10$
Can't even sign up on the website. Only phone contact for support
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 11:17am On Oct 28, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Misshit grin grin grin
Go and outbound jor
grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by S4SOLOMON4(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2019
Heyzee5:

Pls, if you don't mind, what was his first offer?
His offer was $150

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2019
slimjosh43:

are you sure james booth owns that portfolio? though i knw he recently bought picture.com rat.com and co

(1) (2) (3) ... (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Gpexchange, ThisisIkemefuna(m), Eruditeprof(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.