Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (877) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534857 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
zexzy:
I changed my settings as you described above and tried submitting an unregistered domain name but they it didn't go through, they still insisted on using 1 squard help coin.
It's for registered domains not unregistered and you have to change your settings not to use SH coin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Drabdulqadir:
Me I no even know what to do again...or let's say I let go off SH.. since this day....they never once approve my name ���
SH is growing like branbucket now. It will take time before they can attend to their customers. I noticevit with the reduced traffic I'm receiving to my domains and my three domains are still awaiting logo for more than two weeks now

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
TheCodeWriter:
Guys, do I need to setup DNS before a domain I submitted on squadhelp can be approved. I submitted 2 nd I am seeing,,"Missing DNS setup"

If yes, someone should please help with their DNS address , I can't find it on their website.
You don't need to. And make sure it is not pointing to other marketplace. If its pointing to other MP you have slim chances of getting approved
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

SH is growing like branbucket now. It will take time before they can attend to their customers. I noticevit with the reduced traffic I'm receiving to my domains and my three domains are still awaiting logo for more than two weeks now
heyyah very bad ,
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
AMZYMAYO:

Congratulations bro. But your sales report isn't complete oo. How many times did you outbound? How many target audience did you reach? And how many followups?
Check my previous post Short Story
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

BB bigger than SH? I heard BB take month or so to review name...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Domainer, there is this particular I.P address monitoring my domain on Epik.......Honolulucountertops/king
Epik appraisal is $0 and this particular IP keep checking...what do you think how do you think i can approach this man or na woman grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Larrybanj(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
AkProsper:
Pls can i link my payoneer mastercard to paypal and withdraw funds to it.

Channel5
thorrvik55
Larrybanj

It depends on the Paypal u are talking about, if it's US PayPal, then yes, u can link ur payoneer MasterCard to it and withdraw funds from it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Drabdulqadir:
Domainer, there is this particular I.P address monitoring my domain on Epik.......Honolulucountertops/king
Epik appraisal is $0 and this particular IP keep checking...what do you think how do you think i can approach this man or na woman grin
Most of them are those guys that send you messages to your email telling you they can design a website for your new domain and other SEO stuff. They are hustlers like us. They too dey do outbounding. grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Most of them are those guys that send you messages to your email telling you they can design a website for your new domain and other SEO stuff. They are hustlers like us. They too dey do outbounding. grin grin grin
I barely find time reading there emails, Infact, NEVER,
So i come to think end users wey de read and purchase dey try ooo, grin grin me want make people read my mail, but i don't read others'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
Drabdulqadir:
Me I no even know what to do again...or let's say I let go off SH.. since this day....they never once approve my name ���
Lol
I have been silent these days. It shows you're not doing it right on SH. I could remember it was mentioned time and again that to succeed on SH, you need to study their market place and observe what sells.
It's almost a month on SH, and 11 names have been approved and listed for sale from my side while many others have been rejected. By next month, by God grace, I am targeting at least additional 11 names.
Premium names aren't as difficult as we think. All you need is on this thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pls can i submit my owned domain to squadhelp without buying their coin? If possible, hw can i?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 12:05am On Oct 29, 2019
Larrybanj:

It depends on the Paypal u are talking about, if it's US PayPal, then yes, u can link ur payoneer MasterCard to it and withdraw funds from it.
its iceland. pls Any alternative apart from uba africard
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 12:24am On Oct 29, 2019
Heyzee5:

@ the bolded would have been great except that its too long(more than 20 characters) The rest are not for cities with high population plus I hardly hear of 'Auto' sales so, It might be a tough sell.........MY 2 CENTS
Thanks, it's auto repair not Auto sales m
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 12:54am On Oct 29, 2019
Heyzee5:
Thread silent tonight ooo.......wetin happen?? Where all of una dey hide? grin grin grin cheesy

Scouting for "money domains."

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 5:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Bosses in the house that are familiar with quidax and luno....hope this their asking for bvn of a thing is okay. Because i'm about starting level 2 process on quidax....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:02am On Oct 29, 2019
All this stress on top receiving money, :-/ i dunno what I'm missing but me I'm okay with wire transfer GTB.
I'm expecting payout from Simon today sef.
In peace.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:13am On Oct 29, 2019
ikhalyfah:

I barely find time reading there emails, Infact, NEVER,
So i come to think end users wey de read and purchase dey try ooo, grin grin me want make people read my mail, but i don't read others'
Me I will just delete everything. I also wonder how my mails are treated by end users. �
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2019
ikhalyfah:
All this stress on top receiving money, :-/ i dunno what I'm missing but me I'm okay with wire transfer GTB.
In peace.
Okay boss ooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 6:45am On Oct 29, 2019
Domainer, good morning
What do you see to a name of US city + architect /king or Architecture/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by khalAyo(m): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2019
A buyer is asking for proof of ownership a name registered on dynadot. Please how do I reply?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2019
2horsePOWER:
Please
Who has used luno to receive BTC payment from Dan?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2019
khalAyo:
A buyer is asking for proof of ownership a name registered on dynadot. Please how do I reply?
Go to your Dynadot dashboard and take a screenshot of it with the domain appearing therein.

Ensure that the link tab of your browser is clearly displayed. Preferably, use a system for this. Make use of "snipping tools" to grab the screenshot.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2019
Drabdulqadir:
Domainer, good morning
What do you see to a name of US city + architect /king or Architecture/king
Check see if there is steady number of end users.
Also check previous sales history
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I8id(m): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2019
thorrvik55:

As a Nigerian, the only card I'm aware u can withdraw from PayPal with is the UBA africard. The card is technically free. U don't pay for it. The only tin is u need to put like N900 in it so u can link it to PayPal (it would still be refunded by PayPal).

U don't need to have a UBA account to get the afticard. U can get it at any UBA bank branch.. "International high naira africard'.
I had their naira africard then 2015 and I didn't renew the card when it expired. I want to go for this international high naira africard, what are the requirements?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2019
Morning pals!
Pls someone should point me to Beckplanet's brandable tutorial page(s)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2019
ikhalyfah:
In peace.
Is it a dom account? Or normal savings account and what is their rate because wema alat exchange for #314.5/$ which is quite low.

And we are waiting for your sales report grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kendzyma(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2019
justmykel:
Morning pals!
Pls someone should point me to Beckplanet's brandable tutorial page(s)

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/657

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Kendzyma:

Is it a dom account? Or normal savings account and what is their rate because wema alat exchange for #314.5/$ which is quite low.

And we are waiting for your sales report grin
Normal saving.
I guess 362/$ or so

Domain was sold 2months ago, it was Directnics wahala dat delayed payout

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abbey19877: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2019
neurowale:
.... i'm interested.. location;ilorin...@oyebisiolawal@gmail.com
if you need the service in Ibadan use a logistics site pickndrop.com.ng they are very very reliable

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stevewrites(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2019
Interesting thread. I read through the comments and I discovered that so many people out there are still struggling to make cash online.

I was once like this until I decided to learn a skill that changed my life.

I have been very obsessed with social media. All my activities revolve around it.

Learning a simple skill like running facebook adverts changed my story from a financially struggling 21-year old to making six-figure consistently every month.

I have documented a short guide that will make you learn this awesome skill in simple steps. You can have access to it in the link below

https://splendidads.disha.page

(1) (2) (3) ... (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: sodiquisty(m), Lookp and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.