Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3536962 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 6:20am On Oct 30, 2019
300wayne:
could it be that this squadhelp guys reject names and go ahead to register them or what ........i submitted 2 unregistered names to them and they rejected it only for me to check and see that som0ne else have registered them
firmstead/king
paychant/king
baba you should have registered those names yourself....those are awesome names...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drabdulqadir(m): 9:28am On Oct 30, 2019
Domainer,,,Abeg help me look this thing
USA city+modern+interiors (or interior)/king......is it a good name..Abeg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 9:33am On Oct 30, 2019
Please how do I track the mail I sent via Gmail app.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2019
300wayne:
could it be that this squadhelp guys reject names and go ahead to register them or what ........i submitted 2 unregistered names to them and they rejected it only for me to check and see that som0ne else have registered them
firmstead/king
paychant/king

They might have played a fast one on you... Those are great names worth $xxxxx.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NDUKADIKE: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2019
300wayne:
firmstead/king
paychant/king

You just threw away valuable and lovely names that you could easily have registered after all your painstaking research and creativity. Don't you yet understand that we and the registrars are in this domain game to make money? Have you not heard that some of them steal names?! It just breaks my heart that those godforsaken thieves stole such valuable names that would have given a massive ROI for you due to your own negligence. Anyway dust yourself up and accept the lessons learned.

Always register your names, at the worst you only lose the reg fee. I really feel for you.

You will bounce back though.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 10:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Drabdulqadir:
Domainer,,,Abeg help me look this thing
USA city+modern+interiors (or interior)/king......is it a good name..Abeg
Interior
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Make una chill, no be squadhelp reg am. Bros brains are racking na
No be only you the inspiration enter him head undecided
Na another person sef reg FIRMSTEAD

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2019
justmykel:
na human being dey work for squadhelp na.... Some of them have their own individual investments in domains. I have read online people saying GoDaddy steals domains

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2019
You think as a squaldhelp staff, I can't steal name and go and register it with another registrar?
justmykel:

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by greatdesire: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2019
nkeona:
na human being dey work for squadhelp na.... Some of them have their own individual investments in domains. I have read online people saying GoDaddy steals domains

It has happened to me before on godaddy. One of my domain was stolen like that up till now no answer to it.

I registered it with other ones same day and the money for that particular of was refunded.

Just for me to go back and register it. It has been registered.

They will never register it with their company name.

They have their individual ways of doing registering it that you won't trace it to them.

My advice is when you have good domain(s) register it with your money and submit it.

If you have not gotten the money keep it within your notepad/mind till when you have the money.

Or borrow money quickly register it and pay back the person.

They know good domains that will give good ROI back in return.

You are in competitive market with them bro.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
You think as a squaldhelp staff, I can't steal name and go and register it with another registrar?
nkeona:

Omo I didn't think of that initially shocked
We gaz raise alarm o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2019
justmykel:

One of their staff probably registered it on another registrar, to avoid stories of victimization on squadhelp support.

There's no brain racking there, is just a simple trick they played on him. The person he submitted it to knew the value of those domains and quickly stole the names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justmykel(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2019
Na wa o
So I decided to lookup some of the names I suggested to squadhelp which they rejected!
Those modafokaz stole my BUYFECT!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2019
justmykel:
Na wa o
So I decided to lookup some of the names I suggested to squadhelp which they rejected!
That SH rejected your name doesn't mean that it's worthless. Register it if you have the fund. Sometimes, SH will reject your name and BB will accept it.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by larry2lanky: 11:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Hello guys, please I need mentorship on this Domain business.... Here's my number on WhatsApp 08036305089.. God bless
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Please fam rate this domain names for me
Oklahomalimousineservice//king
Oklahomatattooartists//king
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Faseyi17: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
So I registered my first domain "ipproofs dot com.. Abeg wht d next steps... I was trying to register a domain again but godaddy said d domain s in audition(dnt even knw wht dat mean).. But am happy i registered it after long hours of typing names.... Hw ll i even knw dis domain go earn beta £?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Am not asking you to go for a refund but can you buy this domain for yourself if someone pitches it sales to you? shocked
Faseyi17:
So I registered my first domain "ipproofs dot com.. Abeg wht d next steps... I was trying to register a domain again but godaddy said d domain s in audition(dnt even knw wht dat mean).. But am happy i registered it after long hours of typing names.... Hw ll i even knw dis domain go earn beta £?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Faseyi17: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Am not asking you to go for a refund but can you buy this domain for yourself if someone pitches it sales to you? shocked

Guy, abeg explain beta coz i dnt understand Wating u dey type ooooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Abcruz:

One of their staff probably registered it on another registrar, to avoid stories of victimization on squadhelp support.

There's no brain racking there, is just a simple trick they played on him. The person he submitted it to knew the value of those domains and quickly stole the names.

Godaddy, Squadhelp and co all steal names and it's a fact. I get the whole brain racking and all, but it still doesn't explain the fact that a name get rejected and you check later, it's gone as in the case with SH or a simple check up with Godaddy appraisal and a name gets reg'd just a few days after.

I did the mistake of checking up therightapp/king on Godaddy, that was my only error, now it's gone.

My take, once you're convinced a name is good, reg it and leave the rest to fate.

I coined up that name and a few others on the 11th of last month after work and just two days later, it was reg'd.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Is networksolutions promo still on?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
300wayne:
firmstead/king
paychant/king

You just lost some gems.

To prevent future occurrence, you can take Advantage of Epik Lay Away.

This is how Epik Lay Away works: Say you see a domain name LiguriaTour.com on the dropped list and you try to register the domain, but, your credit card is giving you issue. You can reach out to Epik Support Staff or contact us on our Facebook page "Epik Nigeria". We will register the domain name and hold it in one of our escrow account. However, you have to claim the domain name within 72 hours, if you do not claim the domain within the time frame, we will delete the domain. We can also choose to keep it we see that the name has some potential.

Epik Lay Away option is only available for .COM domain names

Best Regards

#Epik
#Epik Nigeria
#Legendary Customer Support

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Faseyi17:
What is the idea behind this name? Like what is ipproofs meant for? Who are the End-users?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
justmykel:
Na wa o
I'm now thinking they stole me SWIFTLABEL grin
E paaaiiiiin me wen i check see say person don buy

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
300wayne:
firmstead/king
paychant/king

Oboy you let firm stead go

There are some names I don't dare give as an option to Squadhelp to review ...and once the reject it I don't go back to check whether the registered...

See if you don't have money now save the name somewhere

There was a CBG related name I was eyeing for 2 months now today I just regged it so that's it..

I have made this mistake before, I came here and dropped a man someone regged it before 30 mins name was sold..my eyes was red since that day I don't try such...

Tomorrow now you will hear sales report for firm stead!!! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
How is this lander? Just created it using a free tool. https://app.site123.com/?w=2723025&disableCache=8259483
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sorry to About this
The painful part will be seeing sales report regarding this name

In the future, take ample time to keep your names in a reserve list if funds isn’t available to register it. Until you register it, before rendering to squadhelp.

300wayne:
firmstead/king
paychant/king

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Una don ginger me by my experience i don go register one wey dem bin reject Tripleability/king
Hit or miss?

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
300wayne:
Una don ginger me by my experience i don go register one wey dem bin reject Tripleability/king
Hit or miss?

Hit

Basket

Goall

Men is good

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lessonsoflife: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
greatdesire:

It has happened to me before on godaddy. One of my domain was stolen like that up till now no answer to it.

I registered it with other ones same day and the money for that particular of was refunded.

Just for me to go back and register it. It has been registered.

They will never register it with their company name.

They have their individual ways of doing registering it that you won't trace it to them.

My advice is when you have good domain(s) register it with your money and submit it.

If you have not gotten the money keep it within your notepad/mind till when you have the money.

Or borrow money quickly register it and pay back the person.

They know good domains that will give good ROI back in return.

You are in competitive market with them bro.

Could this be the reason they refunded money I registered about btc?
Jesus and the useless ones that I registered are still there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Disembark, Abdulasod, Faboosuarez(m), OlusegunAJ(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.