Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges (16264 Views)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol...he said his dad is fighting to make Nigeria great. Lol. Like pushing carts will help anyone. Smh. grin
pushing carts is part of economic contribution. You on the other hand ran to contribute to another countries economy. See go is retarded now?
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
mikolo80:
your dad ran away to another country when he failed in Nigeria
You ran from a fight to where they are sharing welfare so what is your point

Lol..you finally summed up courage to reply after you have fabricated a good lie. All of a sudden your cart pushing dad is a soldier grin. OK. Smh. And yes, with the welfare we collect, we can feed you, your cart pushing dad and all your extended family combined. He said we ran from a fight. Lol. I waste I.diots like you on a yearly basis. You'd shiit your pants if you see me coming.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol..you finally summed up courage to reply after you have fabricated a good lie.
you mean I found time to reply All of a sudden your cart pushing dad[b] you know what they say about 4 fingers pointing back
You're really obsessed with cart pushing. This is how we know you and your fathers real occupation [/b] is a soldier who cares what you believe
Your father and you are recruits
We are a family of officers
You are nothing but minions
We give orders
You take em
We not on the same level at all
grin. OK. Smh. And yes, with the welfare we collect, we can feed you, your cart pushing dad and all your extended family combined. Hahahahaha you that you can barely cover rent
Welfare wen no pass 200 dollars.
He said we ran from a fight. Lol. I waste I.diots like you on a yearly basis. You'd shiit your pants if you see me coming.
how many fire fight you don ever hear talkless engaged the enemy. You that you cannot waste a chicken. Talking about wasting. What do you know about wasting. Bloody cowards.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
mikolo80:
how many fire fight you don ever hear talkless engaged the enemy. You that you cannot waste a chicken. Talking about wasting. What do you know about wasting. Bloody cowards.

Smh. Two combat tours in Iraq. One in Afghanistan. One tour in South Korea. One in Kuwait. Want more? Halo'd multiple times. Have a purple heart. Slept in an igloo multiple times. Had a conversation with my president for about 5 minutes. Back packed through Italy, German, and France. for the hell of it. Etc. No commit suicide oooooo. Better tin no be for everyone. grin at least you get cart pushing as your legacy. wink
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bollinger:

Smh. Two combat tours in Iraq. One in Afghanistan. One tour in South Korea. One in Kuwait. Want more? Halo'd multiple times. Have a purple heart. Slept in an igloo multiple times. Had a conversation with my president for about 5 minutes. Back packed through Italy, German, and France. for the hell of it. Etc. No commit suicide oooooo. Better tin no be for everyone. grin at least you get cart pushing as your legacy. wink
Hahahahaha na so halo easy
Battle tour ko stroll in the park ni. Even Clinton has been in a battle tour and she no even join army. Is it that you can't read or you don't know what firefight is.
Purple heart that you can get in crackerjack boxes. Abi you think we don't know how they use those to make you serve them. Abegi mowu hia word coward. Cart pushing becomes logistics company which helps the economy. You just a Gestapo from the west and will be haunted by the lives you have helped shatter and will be shafted by your leaders soon. Shebi they're asking you to refund enlistment bonus. You wilt soon learn what it means to be a vet in the USA. You go find beta work you no go see. You go hiaram
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 7:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
mikolo80:
Hahahahaha na so halo easy
Battle tour ko stroll in the park ni. Even Clinton has been in a battle tour and she no even join army. Is it that you can't read or you don't know what firefight is.
Purple heart that you can get in crackerjack boxes. Abi you think we don't know how they use those to make you serve them. Abegi mowu hia word coward.

I will excuse what you just said. I blame it on ignorance and lack of exposure. This is the reason it is not always good to base your knowledge on Google. I wonder how any would be an 11 bam bam and not see firefights. Smh.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bollinger:

I will excuse what you just said. I blame it on ignorance and lack of exposure. This is the reason it is not always good to base your knowledge on Google. I wonder how any would be an 11 bam bam and not see firefights. Smh.
simple kweshion,you no fit answer. Don't worry it's a faceless forum. You're allowed to lie and make stuff up. Ppl who halo don't brag about it. Coward.

Google, that's a good one
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
mikolo80:
simple kweshion,you no fit answer. Don't worry it's a faceless forum. You're allowed to lie and make stuff up. Ppl who halo don't brag about it. Coward.

Google, that's a good one

What is funny is this mo.ron who has never experienced weaponry or been anywhere near combat, is questioning a veteran of two combat tours and multiple duty stations. What is wrong with this picture? Anything to console your sad life Abi? I will so bombard you with pictures of combat and later of the good life you will never eexperience. The objective is to make you commit suicide. grin
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bollinger:

What is funny is this mo.ron who has never experienced weaponry or been anywhere near combat, is questioning a veteran of two combat tours and multiple duty stations. What is wrong with this picture? Anything to console your sad life Abi? I will so bombard you with pictures of combat and later of the good life you will never eexperience. The objective is to make you commit suicide. grin
at least you're not claiming to have seen actual combat,....yet.
anyone can download pictures of combat coward.
Hahahahaha Nigerian soldiers don't commit suicide dumbaass, only weakass ptsd ''vets'' do. Such cowardly things.
Good life ke with bills up to the gills.
No my friend, Nigeria is where the good life is for the courageous though.
Cowards need not apply
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
mikolo80:
anyone can download pictures of combat coward

It was by accident I was in training yesterday when I took that picture abi? You didn't see your dp on my rifle. OK. I download that one too abi? I hope you have written your will? Oh wait. You don't own or have anything. Lol. grin
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bollinger:

It was by accident I was in training yesterday when I took that picture abi? You didn't see your dp on my rifle. OK. I download that one too abi? I hope you have written your will? Oh wait. You don't own or have anything. Lol. grin
Hahahahaha weekend soldier, halo, combat tour Hahahahaha you think you're talking to civilian ba. You think it's everyone you will show m4 and camo face cap that will be impressed ba. Huhuhuhu you my friend clearly think all on nairaland are as ignorant as you bloody coward
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
mikolo80:
Hahahahaha weekend soldier, halo, combat tour Hahahahaha you think you're talking to civilian ba. You think it's everyone you will show m4 and camo face cap that will be impressed ba. Huhuhuhu you my friend clearly think all on nairaland are as ignorant as you bloody coward

Googling again. Today is Thursday. National guard and reserves don't train on weekdays. Stop googling; it only makes you look more s.tupid.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Walphem(m): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
oneolajire:

I have sent the stuff to various national daily like Punch, Vanguard, Guardian etc, but they've all refused to publish it

That is quite thoughtful of you sir..but what exactly is the reason they gave for not publishing?
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bollinger:

Googling again. Today is Thursday. National guard and reserves don't train on weekdays. Stop googling; it only makes you look more s.tupid.
yeah right you only take pictures on Thursday's. Got it. wink.coward
See you better take advantage of Gi bill and let them pay for school so you can at least be a better paid minion
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
mikolo80:
yeah right you only take pictures on Thursday's. Got it. wink.coward
See you better take advantage of Gi bill and let them pay for school so you can at least be a better paid minion

This is funny. See because of me you are enlightening yourself. I have changed a life today. At least something different than knowing how to be corrupt. I take it back, Google can be good sometimes. grin And thank you. I didn't have to use my GI Bill. It's TA assistance. Google it.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 1:33am On Nov 04, 2016
Bollinger:

This is funny. See because of me you are enlightening yourself. I have changed a life today. At least something different than knowing how to be corrupt. I take it back, Google can be good sometimes. grin And thank you. I didn't have to use my GI Bill. It's TA assistance. Google it.
o I learned how quickly a coward can google and make up lies about being in combat.
Did you help me, pass the time, yeah, it was getting boring for a bit.
Google is good, all the time unless you're trying to stay under the radar.
How to be corrupt is what will save my ppl. Don't worry you're a recruit, you'll never understand. It's beyond you.
Ta assistance, shta smassistance.
Idea is need. So long as you know what I'm talking about.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 1:51am On Nov 04, 2016
mikolo80:
o I learned how quickly a coward can google and make up lies about being in combat.
Did you help me, pass the time, yeah, it was getting boring for a bit.
Google is good, all the time unless you're trying to stay under the radar.
How to be corrupt is what will save my ppl. Don't worry you're a recruit, you'll never understand. It's beyond you.
Ta assistance, shta smassistance.
Idea is need. So long as you know what I'm talking about.

This is how s.tupid you are. I could tell you right now that I have been in 100 combat situations. But would that make it true? How would you know? That I am bam bam is not in doubt, so why ask s stupid questions. It's like saying one is a doctor but has never given treatment to anyone. Smh. What a re.tard.

P.s. I just asked one of my soldiers to give you a quick pfuck you. You like? cool

Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 5:45am On Nov 04, 2016
Bollinger:

This is how s.tupid you are. you my friend are the stupid one [/b]I could tell you right now that I have been in 100 combat situations. [b] even Rambo didn't see 100 combat situations in all 5 movies
Again no be learner you de yarn with o
Very few humans have seen combat situations
Maybe in Roman times,and maybe Simon hayha in ww2
Patrols in ''safe '' places do not count you wannabe [/b]But would that make it true? [b] who gives a sht [/b]How would you know?[b] finally, you're coming around
That I am bam bam bigelow abi [/b]is not in doubt, [b] the only thing not in doubt is the space between your ears [/b]so why ask s stupid questions.[b] 1. They're not stupid when the other person can't answer them It's like saying one is a doctor but has never given treatment to anyone. very easy
I know one that works in glo with pride
See how retarded you sound
What did I expect from a grunt anyway
You're not picked or trained to think
You're simply blunt tools to be used and abused [/b]Smh. What a re.tard.[b] big word coming from a Korofo

P.s. I just asked one of my soldiers to give you a quick pfuck you. You like? cool
you're a nobody
You don't have soldiers until you can make them kick your balls
You can't
Effing coward
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by oneolajire(m): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2016
Walphem:

That is quite thoughtful of you sir..but what exactly is the reason they gave for not publishing?

No response from them.
The thread is on nairaland as well, didn't hit frontage, you know it isn't Tonto Dike or Davido, maybe that's it sha

Click my nairaland name, oneolajire, you'll get the thread and more
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Spunkydamsel(f): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2016
RELIGION...!!! AN OPIUM FOR THE MASSES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
mikolo80:
you're a nobody
You don't have soldiers until you can make them kick your balls
You can't
Effing coward

This is why it is important to use condom. Now see what your cart pushing father has produced. What the hell are you saying?
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bollinger:

This is why it is important to use condom. Now see what your cart pushing father has produced. What the hell are you saying?
much better than breeding cowards,o what did I expect from a coward himself. Father of cowards. You better pray mutation takes place in your grandchildren Co'your kids are doomed
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
mikolo80:
much better than breeding cowards,o what did I expect from a coward himself. Father of cowards. You better pray mutation takes place in your grandchildren Co'your kids are doomed

The guy who has never held a rifle, grenade, Rpg or halo'd in his life is calling someone else a coward. Your stupidity is boundless. Lol.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 12:02am On Nov 05, 2016
Bollinger:

The guy who has never held a rifle, grenade, Rpg or halo'd in his life is calling someone else a coward. Your stupidity is boundless. Lol.
I don't need to prove anything to you. But yeah, been there, done that.
You're the one who needs constant validation. Inferiority complex am guessing.
But I do know a coward when I see one.
Anyone can wear a uniform or pass through training (how this is my concern just shows how imbecilic you are.
We are talking about political leadership you're talking about halo. No be only halo na Titanfall. See mumu.no wonder you're referred to as jarhead. Truly they pick the lowest IQ for infantry.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 3:58am On Nov 05, 2016
mikolo80:
I don't need to prove anything to you. But yeah, been there, done that.
You're the one who needs constant validation. Inferiority complex am guessing.
But I do know a coward when I see one.
Anyone can wear a uniform or pass through training (how this is my concern just shows how imbecilic you are.
We are talking about political leadership you're talking about halo. No be only halo na Titanfall. See mumu.no wonder you're referred to as jarhead. Truly they pick the lowest IQ for infantry.

Anyone can right? Lol... After you have confessed that your convict father was a solder. Lol. Suffer bingo kill you. It is seriously affecting your argument. And stop googling. I've told you this before. Jarheads are Marines. It makes you look more s stupid than you are. Smh.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bollinger:

Anyone can right? yeah anyone. But you wouldn't know that cos you never have. Lol... After you have confessed that your convict father was a solder. well if Mandela was a convict, then he's in a class you and your generations can never fathom dreaming about thinking of attempting to aspire to. Unlike yours that turned tail and ran like the Lil biatch he raised Lol. Suffer bingo kill you. ye, see painment It is seriously affecting your argument. And stop googling. Hahahahaha like I would waste my time googling, for YOU, hahahahaha, you must think very highly of yourself. Good, keep it up, so you don't commit suicide when reality sets in I've told you this before. Jarheads are Marines. blah blah blah It makes you look more s stupid than you are. Smh.
a so called special forces person coming to brag about wars they haven't, aren't and cannot win despite all the tech at your disposal, SMH. It must suck to be a pawn in life. Eya, do
Take heart
It's not my fault you can't aspire to anything more than a jack booted lackey (cos thugs at least get shift done
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
mikolo80:
a so called special forces person coming to brag about wars they haven't, aren't and cannot win despite all the tech at your disposal, SMH. It must suck to be a pawn in life. Eya, do
Take heart
It's not my fault you can't aspire to anything more than a jack booted lackey (cos thugs at least get shift done

There you go being s.tupid again. Where have ever said I was special forces. How is an 11 bam bam the same thing as special forces? And this thug will feed your convict father, mother, and your entire family. The guy living in a dilapidated society is casting aspersions. Lol. You are just too s.tupid for words. Suffer don gestate for your blood for too long. Smh
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bollinger:

There you go being s.tupid again. Where have ever said I was special forces. How is an 11 bam bam the same thing as special forces? And this thug will feed your convict father, mother, and your entire family. The guy living in a dilapidated society is casting aspersions. Lol. You are just too s.tupid for words. Suffer don gestate for your blood for too long. Smh
dung beetle. Only special forces halo. Now who's been googling their fantasy. Truly you don't need torture to get ppl to confess their foolishity. You're in a class of your own. I don't need you to feed me. In fact nobody needs a traitor and a coward or the offspring of one. You can go and die for another man's land. One where they treat you like the sambo that you are
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
mikolo80:
dung beetle. Only special forces halo. Now who's been googling their fantasy. Truly you don't need torture to get ppl to confess their foolishity. You're in a class of your own. I don't need you to feed me. In fact nobody needs a traitor and a coward or the offspring of one. You can go and die for another man's land. One where they treat you like the sambo that you are

I told you to stop googling. Specific Airborne regiments do too. This googling thing will only wither your brain to nothingness. Smh. Haven't you learnt your lesson by now? Which kain thing be dis Na? You think you are s.tupid abi? OK.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 2:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Bollinger:

I told you to stop googling. Specific Airborne regiments do too. [b]Hahaha
You're too easy
Dang you must have sucked as a child to want this much affirmation [/b]This googling thing will only wither your brain to nothingness. [b] you have so much brain yet haven't fixed one gaddem problem [/b]Smh. [b] don't shake to hard now, uncle Sam needs that neck strong and that jarhead screwed on properly [/b]Haven't you learnt your lesson by now? Which kain thing be dis Na? You think you are s.tupid abi? OK.
lesson, I stopped lesson after waec. I'm just using your dumbass to pass time. Who has time to prove stupidity to anyone. Find out on your own time.

Check the combat situation below

Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 8:57am On Nov 06, 2016
mikolo80:
lesson, I stopped lesson after waec. I'm just using your dumbass to pass time. Who has time to prove stupidity to anyone. Find out on your own time.

Check the combat situation below

You think you are s.tupid abi? OK. You are googling abi? How many years did you say tour Father is in jail for? You need to share the term with him. You and Google Sha.....smh
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bollinger:

You think you are s.tupid abi? OK. You are googling abi? How many years did you say tour Father is in jail for? You need to share the term with him. You and Google Sha.....smh
coward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / N300K Church Money Turns To Paper In Jos / If We Are To Love Our Enemies, Are We Not To Love Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.