Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges (16265 Views)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 2:18am On Nov 07, 2016
mikolo80:
coward

A useless good for nothing m.oron, who's never been in combat or held a weapon in his life is calling a soldier a coward. Smh. You think you are s tupid abi? OK.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 3:04am On Nov 07, 2016
Bollinger:

A useless good for nothing m.oron, who's never been in combat or held a weapon in his life is calling a soldier a coward. Smh. You think you are s tupid abi? OK.
I know lots of cowardly soldiers, na dem de make noise like you.real heroes don't brag.that's how i know you're a coward
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Johncuppa(m): 8:36am On Nov 07, 2016
SAINTHUD:
. @johncuppa, I tell people the church is operating a centripetal model
instead of God’s intended centrifugal model.
It’s aberrant! With a centripetal model
resources are concentrated inside the church
and not enough resources directed outward.
We’re obsessed with the priestly model of the
Old Testament. So we consign ministry work
to pastors. Why we call them “ministers”.
God’s plan for priesthood in the New
Testament is radically different from the
concept of priesthood in the Old Testament.
To be a priest in the Old Testament you had
to be a descendant of Levi. It was DNA based.
(Exodus 40:15) The order of priesthood in the
New Testament is the Order of Melchizedek.
You don’t need to descend from Aaron or
Levi. By the New Testament order, priests
aren’t limited to the temple. Otherwise we
would all be in the temple in Jerusalem now.
Jesus was himself from the tribe of Judah. He
didn’t qualify as a priest under the Old
Testament rule. (Hebrews 7:11-22) Only one
or two of Jesus’ 12 disciples was a Levite. The
people he appointed as priests didn’t qualify
by Old Testament rules. Jesus appointed
ordinary folk to the priesthood –
businessmen, civil servants, tax agents,
political activists, radicals. The appointment of
ordinary folk into priesthood served to signify
God’s intention for the Church – the Order of
Melchizedek. Melchizedek was a priest-king in
the Old Testament to whom Abraham paid
tithe. (Genesis 14:18–20) Melchizedek as
“priest-king” represents the merger of the
sacred and the secular. That is God’s intention
for Christianity.
Christianity is the hyphenation of the sacred
and the secular. We are priest-doctors, priest-
artists, priest-programmers etc. Old
Testament ministers were restricted to the
temple, but New Testament ministers
function in and out of the temple. The gifts of
the Spirit are supposed to function in and out
of the church. We carry the Holy Spirit
everywhere. (1 Corinthians 12) All Christians
are ministers of the gospel. The Spirit of God
is INSIDE us and we carry the extraordinary
capacities of God. God’s design is for the
congregants to do the work of the ministry,
not the pastor. A church is a training ground.
A pastor is a personnel development manager
deploying people to the world to do ministry
work. “And He (Jesus) gave some to be
apostles, some prophets, some evangelists,
and some pastors and teachers for the
equipping of the saints for the work of
ministry, for the edifying of the body of
Christ.” (Ephesians 4:11-12)
Our sphere of operation is the world, not the
church. We are the salt of the earth, not the
salt of the church. (Matthew 5:13) We are
called to make disciples of all NATIONS.
(Matthew 28:19) The world is our theatre of
operation. Have you heard about the
Clapham Group? It’s a 19th century group of
Christians comprising clergymen and laymen.
Politicians, philanthropists, economists,
clergy, bankers, social activists and a
mathematician made up the Clapham Group.
William Wilberforce was a prominent member
of the Clapham Group. The Clapham group
founded Freetown, Sierra Leone for the
settlement of ex-slaves after the abolition of
slave trade. The Clapham Group influenced
culture, politics, civilization, business, finance,
education, philanthropy. The Clapham Group
founded the Church Missionary Society (CMS)
and CMS Grammar School, Lagos. The
Clapham Group caught the revelation of the
dimensions of God’s vision. In the process
they found purpose for their lives.
Christians are sometimes so caught up in the
mundane acts of religion they can’t see the
dimensions of God’s vision. Seek ye first the
Kingdom and His righteousness, all other
things shall be added unto you. (Matthew
6:33) Like the Clapham Group, you need to
catch a revelation of the dimensions of God’s
vision. Then you can disciple nations. You
cannot develop a capacity for God’s big vision
if you don’t have a revelation of the
dimensions of the Christian faith. Christians
ought to be critically involved in governance,
politics and the economy. Christians ought to
influence culture and determine perspectives
through media. It’s nation discipling. When
Christians abandon the critical spheres of
society, it’s a lack of understanding of God’s
grand vision.
We’re not religionists, we’re a nation. God’s
vision is discipleship of nations not petty
fights against witches and wizards. Stop living
in fear of what should be afraid of you. You
can’t appropriate God’s vision with a
grasshopper mentality. Such a vision will be
too large for you. As long as the Israelites of
old saw themselves as grasshoppers they
could never imagine confronting nations.
(Numbers 13:33) We know from the Israelites’
story that even miracles are not enough for
paradigm shift. They saw incredible miracles,
but… God has capacitated you to think in
grand scales. Stop thinking small. Use your
imagination! Abraham never saw himself as
small. He didn’t see himself as just the head
of a family unit. He saw himself as a nation.
Because he saw himself as a nation, Abraham
had a trained private army. Only nations have
armies. (Genesis 14:14) Because he saw
himself as a nation, Abraham made alliances
with kings. That’s how he was able to rescue
Lot. Self-image determines pursuit. See
yourself as God sees you. If you can’t grasp
God’s grand vision for your life you will not
accomplish great dreams. Enlarge your vision.
Enlarge the place of your tent; let the curtains
of your habitations be stretched out. Fear not. With minds like yours @ the forefront of this message,it is only a matter of time before the gospel leaves the pulpit unto every mouth!
Bro, pls, who are you? You spoke my mind and even beyond. Permission to share this sir?
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2016
mikolo80:
I know lots of cowardly soldiers, na dem de make noise like you.real heroes don't brag.that's how i know you're a coward

So you hang around cowards? grin you too mumu I swear. See wetin you de write. Smh. No wonder you are a computer warrior? Lol. This is why you have to send your children to school. Also, always use condom. If you are a useless person, dont bring useless people into the world.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bollinger:

So you hang around cowards? grin you too mumu I swear. See wetin you de write. Smh. No wonder you are a computer warrior? Lol. This is why you have to send your children to school. Also, always use condom. If you are a useless person, dont bring useless people into the world.
coward
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bollinger:

all that concerns me is you are a coward that is useless to Nigeria
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bollinger:

See as you de mumu yourself
You can't even read English.
Wetin concine know with hangout.
And you de do form bam bam bigelow upandan.
No wonder you guys have been in Iraq 10 years with nothing to show for it but ptsd and missing limbs. De form Iron Man upandan. Dumbasss being led to slaughter.
You that have been bragging about Grand Theft Auto, nko, your mates are fighting tyranny you're online forming warrior.. Hahahahaha truly 4 fingers point back at your numbskull head.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
mikolo80:
See as you de mumu yourself
You can't even read English.
Wetin concine know with hangout.
And you de do form bam bam bigelow upandan.
No wonder you guys have been in Iraq 10 years with nothing to show for it but ptsd and missing limbs. De form Iron Man upandan. Dumbasss being led to slaughter.
You that have been bragging about Grand Theft Auto, nko, your mates are fighting tyranny you're online forming warrior.. Hahahahaha truly 4 fingers point back at your numbskull head.

You realize you ranting like a raving lunatic. Smh. Go school you no go go. Think, you fit think. Why God make you with k leg Na. I will pray for better thing to happen in your life. Suffer no good I swear. Now close your eyes.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 2:36am On Nov 08, 2016
Bollinger:

You realize you ranting like a raving lunatic. Smh. Go school you no go go. Think, you fit think. Why God make you with k leg Na. I will pray for better thing to happen in your life. Suffer no good I swear. Now close your eyes.
cowards will be cowards
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2016
mikolo80:
cowards will be cowards

From a guy who is nothing but a computer warrior. OK.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2016
Bollinger:

From a guy who is nothing but a computer warrior. OK.
you still a coward dude
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 7:16pm On Nov 08, 2016
mikolo80:
you still a coward dude

Yeah. OK. Foool who's never faced any kind of horror except hunger is calling me a coward. Funny.

Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
Bollinger:

Yeah. OK. Foool who's never faced any kind of horror except hunger is calling me a coward. Funny.
Hahahahaha only hungry ppl join us military. Me I'm even dating now. I beleful die. Not my fault you not qualified to do anything useful
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
mikolo80:
Hahahahaha only hungry ppl join us military. Me I'm even dating now. I beleful die. Not my fault you not qualified to do anything useful

What a Mo.ron. since you like googling why don't you google the annual total income of an SFC and see if it will not feed you, and your entire family for generations to come. You are just useless. Plus, you think the army is like the one you know which is filled with abo.kis? I am an MSU graduate bro. Paid for by the army. You are just too s.tupid for words.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bollinger:

What a Mo.ron. since you like googling why don't you google the annual total income of an SFC and see if it will not feed you, and your entire family for generations to come. You are just useless. Plus, you think the army is like the one you know which is filled with abo.kis? I am an MSU graduate bro. Paid for by the army. You are just too s.tupid for words.
won't pay my rent
Coward
What is sfc
Special bleeping k unt or slow feeble coward
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bollinger:

ah ahn you Don taya? Kunt like you
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 12:09am On Nov 11, 2016
mikolo80:
ah ahn you Don taya? Kunt like you

No vex jare. I have been in transit for 12 hours coming back from Germany. I would have replied your ignorant post earlier. We just finished our rotations in the box. How is your useless jailbird father? Hope he is rotting in whatever hell he is in? I kinda feel sorry for you. Send me your name and address. I want to send you 10 dollars. It should feed you for a month.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bollinger:

No vex jare. I have been in transit for 12 hours coming back from Germany. I would have replied your ignorant post earlier. We just finished our rotations in the box. How is your useless jailbird father? Hope he is rotting in whatever hell he is in? I kinda feel sorry for you. Send me your name and address. I want to send you 10 dollars. It should feed you for a month.
no wonder I think say na 38th parallel you de pay I no go get who to entertain me again.
Your papa nko has he stopped having flashbacks.

Don't worry Trump will soon bring you guys home or at least make dem NATO pay for your mercenary services.
Beht ,your mumu no be hia o, I think say you go get sense to join black water dem not all this minimum wage wen you wan comot 10 wen no even buy lunch.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
mikolo80:
no wonder I think say na 38th parallel you de pay I no go get who to entertain me again.
Your papa nko has he stopped having flashbacks.

Don't worry Trump will soon bring you guys home or at least make dem NATO pay for your mercenary services.
Beht ,your mumu no be hia o, I think say you go get sense to join black water dem not all this minimum wage wen you wan comot 10 wen no even buy lunch.

Trump will deport illegal immigrants and rightly so. American citizens are not illegal immigrants. And he said he went to school. He doesn't know the difference between a citizen and an illegal immigrant. Smh. And how many times will I tell you I can feed your entire generation forever?
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
Bollinger:

Trump will deport illegal immigrants and rightly so. American citizens are not illegal immigrants. And he said he went to school. He doesn't know the difference between a citizen and an illegal immigrant. Smh. And how many times will I tell you I can feed your entire generation forever?
Wetin we de talk Wetin you de vomit. Have IQ, you say sam, and you don't know the difference between illegal immigrant and gofment property.

You that you can barely maintain roof over your head
Camping in bush doesn't count especially now that winter is coming
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 1:11am On Nov 12, 2016
mikolo80:
Wetin we de talk Wetin you de vomit. Have IQ, you say sam, and you don't know the difference between illegal immigrant and gofment property.

You are just too st.upid for words. You said that Trump would deport me and I told you that the deportation is meant for illegal immigrants and not u.s citizens. You are just too dull I swear. That i have to explain this shows how degraded your medulla oblongata is. Smh. And i keep telling you that your income till the day you die will never amount to what i earn in five years. Sebi you like to google. Google the annual income plus incentives and benefits of a SFC in the United states Army. Please i beg you. Before you do though, i hope you don't have high blood pressure ooo. You will just die.

1 Like

Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2016
mikolo80:

Make una come help me oooo. E be like say mikolo don die after e see how much soldier de make for Yankee oooo. I beg come back. There are no st.upid people in my life. You are the only one I know and I find it interesting experiencing how a s.tupid person thinks.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bollinger:

You are just too st.upid for words. You said that Trump would deport me and I told you that the deportation is meant for illegal immigrants and not u.s citizens. You are just too dull I swear. Chei your mumu no be here o
I said he may bring you home or deploy you to continue your gooning around the globe. [/b]That i have to explain this shows how degraded your medulla oblongata is. Smh. [b] but now I am convinced that low IQ is a prerequisite for goon squad recruitment. They need cannon fodder that about think for itself. You're perfect for the minion job. You and your family

And i keep telling you that your income till the day you die will never amount to what i earn in five years. five years loun loun. That your minimum wage is what is deceiving you. See mumu.don't worry by the time we're done with Nigeria you will look for visa you no go see
Sebi you like to google. Google the annual income plus incentives and benefits of a SFC in the United states Army. Wetin concine me with dia salary, how e epp naija ,you see how Stoopid you are
We're talking som'n you're talking off point

Please i beg you. Before you do though, i hope you don't have high blood pressure ooo. You will just die.
me and you, who you think go die of blood pressure first. That's a western disease dumbo
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2016
mikolo80:
me and you, who you think go die of blood pressure first. That's a western disease dumbo

Hey thank God ooo. I thought you had expired after doing your research on how much Soldiers earn in the U.S. I am glad you survived the knowledge. You see that i was right about taking care of your entire generation?
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bollinger:

Hey thank God ooo. I thought you had expired after doing your research on how much Soldiers earn in the U.S. I am glad you survived the knowledge. You see that i was right about taking care of your entire generation?

I don't google the inconsequential. I google how to improve my nation. It's cowards and traitors and mercenaries that are interested in paychecks

You can barely survive cos rent,tax and ppp is not in your favor.
If you're not on Wall Street, you don't matter. Don't worry, well see if you still get all this mouth when bank comes to foreclose on your house
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
mikolo80:
I don't google the inconsequential. I google how to improve my nation. It's cowards and traitors and mercenaries that are interested in paychecks

You can barely survive cos rent,tax and ppp is not in your favor.
If you're not on Wall Street, you don't matter. Don't worry, well see if you still get all this mouth when bank comes to foreclose on your house

I only asked you to do what you are very good at since you doubted i could feed your entire poverty stricken family forever. Glad you acknowledge it. And just so you know; I don't pay rent, or insurance for healthcare. wink I thought you googled it to know better. Or are you losing your skills? Smh. Hunger don fire your head so tey you no fit google again? haba.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
Bollinger:

I only asked you to do what you are very good at since you doubted i could feed your entire poverty stricken family forever. Glad you acknowledge it. And just so you know; I don't pay rent, or insurance for healthcare. wink I thought you googled it to know better. Or are you losing your skills? Smh. Hunger don fire your head so tey you no fit google again? haba.
can you see, you've admitted yourself. You can't afford rent, healthcare or insurance and yet you want to feed anoda person. Your mumu no be hia
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
mikolo80:
can you see, you've admitted yourself. You can't afford rent, healthcare or insurance and yet you want to feed anoda person. Your mumu no be hia

Oh my God. I don't have to pay rent because i have free housing+free heathcare. All culminating in over a hundred and twenty k a year income. I won't do your research for you. If you weren't so s.tupid, i would say ask any American what a 100k a year job is. You too mumu i swear.
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 4:23am On Nov 14, 2016
Bollinger:

Oh my God. I don't have to pay rent because i have free housing+free heathcare. All culminating in over a hundred and twenty k a year income. I won't do your research for you. If you weren't so s.tupid, i would say ask any American what a 100k a year job is. You too mumu i swear.
hahaha who born monkey
Even generals don't make 6 figures
You think you're talking to one of your mumu family members abi
Hahahahahahaiahahahahahahaha
Chei you must think everyone as gullible as your dumbasss
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by Bollinger(m): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2016
mikolo80:
hahaha who born monkey
Even generals don't make 6 figures
You think you're talking to one of your mumu family members abi
Hahahahahahaiahahahahahahaha
Chei you must think everyone as gullible as your dumbasss

And you say you know how to google. Do you know the beauty of being an American citizen? You don't have to worry about anything being hidden. Everything is open for everyone to see. It's called public records. You can't hide information. Since you are too s.tupid to research, i will reluctantly do it for you. Below is a government website (i know your s.tupid brain will not be able to figure that one out. Just look at the url heading). You will notice, that is if your moronic brain can process it, that even the lowest of the lowest ranked soldier earns over 70 grand a year. What do you think an E7 with 14 years of service would make? Don't answer that. You are too s.tupid. I can't wait for your next comment. I keep telling you that i can feed your entire generation for a million years without breaking a sweat. Maybe now you will start to believe. wink
https://www.federalpay.org/military/calculator?grade=E-9&years_experience=Over+10&year=2016&zip=94035&is_dependent=1&annualize=0&service=Army
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by mikolo80: 8:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Bollinger:

And you say you know how to google. Do you know the beauty of being an American citizen? You don't have to worry about anything being hidden. Everything is open for everyone to see. It's called public records. You can't hide information. Since you are too s.tupid to research, i will reluctantly do it for you. Below is a government website (i know your s.tupid brain will not be able to figure that one out. Just look at the url heading). You will notice, that is if your moronic brain can process it, that even the lowest of the lowest ranked soldier earns over 70 grand a year. What do you think an E7 with 14 years of service would make? Don't answer that. You are too s.tupid. I can't wait for your next comment. I keep telling you that i can feed your entire generation for a million years without breaking a sweat. Maybe now you will start to believe. wink
https://www.federalpay.org/military/calculator?grade=E-r9&years_experience=Over+10&year=2016&zip=94035&is_dependent=1&annualize=0&service=Army
who gives a sht. Who us military epp.? You're the dunce that has inherited complex that is worried about his deek size.. As all cowards do .if e sure for you, why you run comot naija. What happens in Yankee army stays in Yankee army. Not useful to our GDP
Re: The Role Of Churches In Solving Nigeria's Economic Challenges by fkdmods: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2016
mikolo80:
who gives a sht. Who us military epp.? You're the dunce that has inherited complex that is worried about his deek size.. As all cowards do .if e sure for you, why you run comot naija. What happens in Yankee army stays in Yankee army. Not useful to our GDP

Uncle, i for say make you give up. I be follow una yabs so far and e be like say e don give K.O with the last post. Oga bollinger e don do. You don prove your point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / N300K Church Money Turns To Paper In Jos / If We Are To Love Our Enemies, Are We Not To Love Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.