Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (975796 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by gratefulalways: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Maybe you should check with the DHL office if your passport has been returned.

Amiableada:
please i am new here. i submitted my drop box exactly 2 weeks today and 10 working days. i havent heard anything from them i tried tracking mybpassport and it says its still with the us embassy and status is showing 'ready', dont know what that means. has anyone had this kind of issue before? though someone told me drop box is been delayed now. i had my son there and need to go for another soon but this drop box is delaying
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Orestik(f): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wow thank you. Pls can i have your email address? I have lots of questions and I dont know how pm works here.
ifedee:

Hello, I had my two kids in Florida. Tallahassee, Florida. What do you want to know about childbirth in Florida?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by temmytee31: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Whoa,that's great. I key into such favour. Here is my situation. I live with my husband as well and travel to Naija once every year since 2014 . However, I'm thinking you have to prove a tie in your home country where you're applying convincingly. Hope my long 8months stay outside the country won't bring doubts.it's obvious I live in SA.
akejucarex:

Yes we lived together in Dubai.. She went to Lagos for the purpose of the visa.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by akejucarex(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
temmytee31:
Whoa,that's great. I key into such favour. Here is my situation. I live with my husband as well and travel to Naija once every year since 2014 . However, I'm thinking you have to prove a tie in your home country where you're applying convincingly. Hope my long 8months stay outside the country won't bring doubts.it's obvious I live in SA.

No... All you need do is use naija address and don't lie about your UAE resident status if you have one, I included in the form that she was having a UAE permanent resident. I gave her my UAE statement account, ID card copy and a personal letter from me that I'd be responsible for all the bills but none was checked. Go with all d needful documents and I'm very sure God will favour you. Go n shine in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by temmytee31: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Could you please share your transcripts? What was the drilling like.
isysleek:
Hi. Sorry I'm just responding. I see NL gurus have answered your questions.

Yes and I got my visa but the drilling(questions) was gangsta! Story for another day.

Have you gone for another interview?

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by temmytee31: 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thanks so much. Amen
akejucarex:

No... All you need do is use naija address and don't lie about your UAE resident status if you have one, I included in the form that she was having a UAE permanent resident. I gave her my UAE statement account, ID card copy and a personal letter from me that I'd be responsible for all the bills but none was checked. Go with all d needful documents and I'm very sure God will favour you. Go n shine in Lagos
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by dora2007: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
iamnikky69:
Hi people, please can someone help me with what is included in a budget sheet and what it looks like. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by temmytee31: 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Pls. When filling the form, should your contact in the US be the Doctor or your relative in the US? Relative i think but i need confirmation. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by lomwe: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Contact should be Doctor

temmytee31:
Pls. When filling the form, should your contact in the US be the Doctor or your relative in the US? Relative i think but i need confirmation. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Amiableada(f): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
gratefulalways:
Maybe you should check with the DHL office if your passport has been returned.

i have been checking since monday but they said they havent recieved it. i am really confused
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by justwise(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
@lomwe

Please enough of your direct/indirect ad here.

Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by amune1: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Good Evening All, I am new here and have learnt so much already. Kindly assist with answers on the following to help me plan better. i a first time october mum and i have a visa which will expire in april. i had used it on visit in 2015 to the US. I intend to apply through dropbox this february to allow me plan my trip with the cost of ticket. i had already saved part of my money in a US bank and have all the other bulk as an investment.

1. is it okay to have a US bank statement and Investment letter as proof of fund to show at the interview incase am invited?
2. Is it too early applying in February?
3. Can i state i will be staying with a relative in my form? (DH will go for an interview after mine, is it okay for him to put same?)

Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by dittobaby: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hi, everyone. I have interview tomorrow morning for my visa renewal and I'll like to know if there is any new info I need to have at hand. I know this request is quite late but any useful info would be highly appreciated.
My background story is that during my last interview I told the VO that I was going for vacation but I later got a change of intent letter cas I decided to go for birthing. After two months, I went back to the embassy to get visa for my then 2 yr old son and that was when I told the VO that I was travelling to give birth and that I would like to go with my son since he was too young for me to leave behind.
Recently I applied for renewal through Dropbox but I was asked to come for a face to face interview tomorrow morning.
Please is there any new information I need to know cas I've been out of touch from this thread? I don't want to be taken by unpleasant surprise.
Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Amiableada(f): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
dittobaby:
Hi, everyone. I have interview tomorrow morning for my visa renewal and I'll like to know if there is any new info I need to have at hand. I know this request is quite late but any useful info would be highly appreciated.
My background story is that during my last interview I told the VO that I was going for vacation but I later got a change of intent letter cas I decided to go for birthing. After two months, I went back to the embassy to get visa for my then 2 yr old son and that was when I told the VO that I was travelling to give birth and that I would like to go with my son since he was too young for me to leave behind.
Recently I applied for renewal through Dropbox but I was asked to come for a face to face interview tomorrow morning.
Please is there any new information I need to know cas I've been out of touch from this thread? I don't want to be taken by unpleasant surprise.
Thank you.
please sorry to bother you. how long did your drop box appication stay before they called you for an interview? i am asking because i submitted my application over two weeks ago and i am yet to hear from them
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by dittobaby: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
Amiableada:
please sorry to bother you. how long did your drop box appication stay before they called you for an interview? i am asking because i submitted my application over two weeks ago and i am yet to hear from them

Did it thru an agent and it took a few days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.