Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (977051 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dhollargurl(f): 12:19pm On May 16, 2017
heavenangels:

Dear Dhollargurl, i feel your pain and i know its frustrating when you go to the embassy with docs and they are not even interested in the docs. To chip in a few words. Most applications are denied from the get go when its filed online. The process of getting a visa includes application before the interview. Your application is 70% and the interview is 30%. The interview is just a confirmation or denial process to what has been filed on your application. I will advise you put in more effort on the application, express all what you have to present on your application, take your docs along just in case and leave the rest to Baba God.

Let me use this forum to talk about how i got my visa.
For my own Interview, i had been refused Twice prior to the time i got my visa. I actually was so angry because i felt on both occassion that i was more than qualified to travel anywhere.
On the day of my last interview, i did not even take any documents, just my passport, it was a family visa and we had made up our mind not take the docs, so we went with just our passports. I was with my DH, mom, FI

VO: Hello
We: We all answered good morning,
VO: Who are you?
We: My DH introduced himself first, then i did, then my mom and my father Inlaw.
vo: why do you want to go the US
Dh: for vacation and to meet my brother inlaw
vo:where are you going in the US?
Dh: gave address
vo:i do not need address, just the city and state will do
VO: DH what do you do?
DH: An engineer with BLeep, also Explained his role in the process
VO: How much do you earn
DH: I earn so so
VO: was typing and said have you ever travelled before
DH: Yes, been to so so so, he said the cities and Countries, then he said, he had travelled with me before we got married twice so so and so
VO: Wife, what do you do?
me: I answered, and also gave a job description in the process
VO: How much do you earn
Me: I said the amount, with a smile
VO: Mother, How many kids do you have
Mom: Said 5
Vo: where are they?
Mom: 3 in Nigeria, 1 in the US and One in Uk
VO: Asked me and my Husband, are you expecting?
DH: Answered No we are not, Just got married 3 months back, We are not looking at that for now.... we still want to enjoy the time for now
VO: Smiled and Said congratulation, gave a paper and said pick up your visa in 3 days.

I will advise you put alot of energy in the application filling and hold your docs of proof along for your next interview. My DH says, for any form of interview, whether its a job, visa e.t.c make it has interesting as possible, express everything in there then get prepared for the interview. All the best in your next application

Thanks a lot, I'm reapplying today because I am due in July and I'm going to make it as interesting as it could be. Thanks alot
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by borryworld: 12:31pm On May 16, 2017
Dhollargurl:

Thank you so much, but I actually did explain to her that I just got married last Sept and I just relocated in October but I failed to add that I was working before. I am reapplying later this week, hopefully.... Will put in more effort at the job part, will give detailed description and for how long I've been working before my present job. Thanks alot
Correct. Make it look like a CV (Resume). Also, ensure it does not deviate from the initial form.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dhollargurl(f): 12:53pm On May 16, 2017
Colouredgirl:
Post your transcript

So we can understandyou better
Me: Good morning
VO: Morning
VO: why do you want to go to the U.S?
Me: To birth my baby because I was diagnosed *VO cuts in*
VO: No reasons pls
Me: okay, docs?
VO: No need, what do you do?
Me: I am a pharmacist with *names d company*
VO: *cuts in* how much do you earn?
Me: 120,000
VO: married?
Me: Yes
VO: kids
Me: none yet, one on d way
VO: what does your husband do?
Me: data and security manager for *company* North central and West Africa
VO: how long have you been working with the company?
Me: 6 months because I just relocated to Lagos after marriage last September
VO: where are you going in the U.S?
Me: Duluth, Georgia
VO: I'm sorry you are ineligible for the visa at the moment, you can reapply some other time,thanks.
And that was why I was denied, Please, I'd appreciate inputs as how to package my answers next time because I'm reapplying this week.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Bingostyles: 1:04pm On May 16, 2017
hello, pls does anyone know the page I can get addresses and details of hospitals in Maryland
Pls and thank you
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by cutegold(f): 2:07pm On May 16, 2017
hello guys,

Please assist. My visa expires on the 5th of November, but am due for Oct 5th.
Now the question is, what if the baby comes a bit late, how long does it take to process the baby's docs. So i can meet up before my visa expiry.

Any advice pls?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by jesufifunmi: 2:14pm On May 16, 2017
cutegold:
hello guys,

Now the question is, what if the baby comes a bit late, how long does it take to process the baby's docs. So i can meet up before my visa expiry.

Any advice pls?
You don't need to meet up with your visa expiry. You can be in the US while your visa is expired so far you came in at least a day before your visa expired.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Terese69: 2:18pm On May 16, 2017
As long as you travel before your visa expires, it doesn't matter if your visa expires during your trip. What matters is that leave the US before the expiration of the duration which you were stamped in for by the POE/immigration officer.

cutegold:
hello guys,

Any advice pls?

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ayabemm16: 2:54pm On May 16, 2017
Maybe u should apply with ur husband since he's your sponsor. So he can better defend his statements
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dhollargurl(f): 3:21pm On May 16, 2017
ayabemm16:
Maybe u should apply with ur husband since he's your sponsor. So he can better defend his statements
Thank you but he won't be around at that time of the EDD, he will be in Germany from the end of this month till July ending.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by heavenangels(f): 4:34pm On May 16, 2017
Dhollargurl:

Thank you but he won't be around at that time of the EDD, he will be in Germany from the end of this month till July ending.

it's best you apply with your husband, it doesn't matter if he will be there during your edd or not, it gives your application a better defense, also know dat this VO's are psychologist they have to examine what they see and how you come across....most important is to get the visa...i pray the Lord grants this for you....dont deviate off your initial application make sure you explain better and also try brand your application better.... All the best

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dhollargurl(f): 5:18pm On May 16, 2017
heavenangels:

it's best you apply with your husband, it doesn't matter if he will be there during your edd or not, it gives your application a better defense, also know dat this VO's are psychologist they have to examine what they see and how you come across....most important is to get the visa...i pray the Lord grants this for you....dont deviate off your initial application make sure you explain better and also try brand your application better.... All the best
Thank u so much, I've called him now and he said he will give it a thought that we'll discuss better when he gets back on Sunday. But I've locked d interview date down tho, I think it's better actually.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TripleKMama: 5:58pm On May 16, 2017
Asking for a friend grin
Pls any LA mom traveling 2nd week of July to return 2nd week of Sept & willing to share accommodation or stay as neighbors? My friend needs companion to run tinz with undecided
Using St F Hosp; Dr M.
Tankios!

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chigrad: 6:34pm On May 16, 2017
Good day my Pipo oo. I'm new on this forum. Pls want to know if anyone has used San Francisco General hospital for delivery. If yes what's the cost of delivery package. Or does anyone have an idea of the cost. Called all their numbers I saw on the website and I'm not getting any response. Would be grateful for your response as its urgent. I need to book my flight as fares are on d increase everyday. Thanks and God bless
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chigrad: 6:37pm On May 16, 2017
Good day. Pls is she going to use San Francisco General hospital?? I intend using there but do not have an idea of the cost. Can we communicate via email? I would really appreciate your kind response. God bless
TripleKMama:
Asking for a friend grin
Pls any LA mom traveling 2nd week of July to return 2nd week of Sept & willing to share accommodation or stay as neighbors? My friend needs companion to run tinz with undecided
Using St F Hosp; Dr M.
Tankios!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Colouredgirl: 6:41pm On May 16, 2017
Did u apply alone?
Dhollargurl:

VO: I'm sorry you are ineligible for the visa at the moment, you can reapply some other time,thanks.
And that was why I was denied, Please, I'd appreciate inputs as how to package my answers next time because I'm reapplying this week.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Colouredgirl: 6:54pm On May 16, 2017
Its best you apply with your hubby,if you don't have any travel history your husband's travel history will boost ur chances,be more confident,don't add or subtract from what you have filled before..best wishes
Dhollargurl:

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by TripleKMama: 7:03pm On May 16, 2017
I've replied ur PM. Thanks.

chigrad:
Good day. Pls is she going to use San Francisco General hospital?? I intend using there but do not have an idea of the cost. Can we communicate via email? I would really appreciate your kind response. God bless
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dhollargurl(f): 7:21pm On May 16, 2017
Colouredgirl:
Did u apply alone?
Yes, I did
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dhollargurl(f): 7:22pm On May 16, 2017
Colouredgirl:
Its best you apply with your hubby,if you don't have any travel history your husband's travel history will boost ur chances,be more confident,don't add or subtract from what you have filled before..best wishes
Thank you very much
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Treasure1611: 8:01pm On May 16, 2017
busky123:
Hello House. Please I recently joined the forum and would like to know if anyone or group has delivered in Chicago. VD plus doctors fees $3,159 total. My challenge is getting to know if there is any form of group travel as we r expecting between 7th August and 13th 2017.

Hello,

Please i dont mind info on the hosp and doc details. Email is alashfummex@gmail.com.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by enye2000: 8:03pm On May 16, 2017
please how do i get informations on the cost of delivery in some hospital like sinai hospital, dr glenn..or any good hospital
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayotundesh: 8:34pm On May 16, 2017
Hi ladies and gurus in the house...

Much Love Happy belated mother's day!

Please I beg una advertise hospitals and prices and phone numbers na.... It's not easy to search through for info ... please consider newbies and JJCs like us,..no harm in repeating info if you can

The info I have for Atlanta is from 2014 and the prices are lower...

Anyone still recommending Gwinnett for Atlanta?
Dr Oduro or Dr Soyoola?

Abeg guide your JJC sister with recent 2017 figures and where to go?

Abeg na beg I de beg you...

kisses

May una stop laughing me na, those of you that laugh me before... All fingers are not equal ooo..
No be everybody get thesame story ooo...

Much love mums.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by happymumtobe: 10:41pm On May 16, 2017
Dhollargurl:

Thank u so much, I've called him now and he said he will give it a thought that we'll discuss better when he gets back on Sunday. But I've locked d interview date down tho, I think it's better actually.

It is really best you apply again with your hubby it gives you upper hand..

But if your hubby won't be available as soon as you tell the vo you going to give birth quickly add that your hubby is sponsoring the trip..

I did that for mine and I got it at once plus my husband travel history helped even though he didn't apply with me as soon as I said he was sponsoring the trip he asked questions about how much he earns,has he ever been out of the country etc before coming back to me.

Also try read fellow mums transcript that helped me alot. I am positive you will get it once you apply again ..you probably didn't meet a very nice vo..try pick early morning appointment by noon I guess they get tired.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dhollargurl(f): 12:34am On May 17, 2017
happymumtobe:

It is really best you apply again with your hubby it gives you upper hand..

But if your hubby won't be available as soon as you tell the vo you going to give birth quickly add that your hubby is sponsoring the trip..

I did that for mine and I got it at once plus my husband travel history helped even though he didn't apply with me as soon as I said he was sponsoring the trip he asked questions about how much he earns,has he ever been out of the country etc before coming back to me.

Also try read fellow mums transcript that helped me alot. I am positive you will get it once you apply again ..you probably didn't meet a very nice vo..try pick early morning appointment by noon I guess they get tired.
Thank you very much, you have really been of great help.

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by johnobot: 1:35am On May 17, 2017
Treasure1611:

Hello,

Please i dont mind info on the hosp and doc details. Email is alashfummex@gmail.com.
Thanks in anticipation.

pls i and DW are in Chicago presently searching for hospital and doctor ,can you give me the details of the doctor and hospital pls.
Email is johnobot@yahoo.com
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Dhollargurl(f): 1:40am On May 17, 2017
borryworld:
Correct. Make it look like a CV (Resume). Also, ensure it does not deviate from the initial form.
Hope applying with my hubby this time is not me deviating from the initial form?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by borryworld: 7:12am On May 17, 2017
Dhollargurl:

Hope applying with my hubby this time is not me deviating from the initial form?
No. Your husband will have his own DS-160 separately and indicate yourselves as travelling companion. Ur husband should be the sponsor and u will need to attend the interview together o.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by chigrad: 8:08am On May 17, 2017
Pls does anyone have an answer to my question? Help a sister pls.
chigrad:
Good day my Pipo oo. I'm new on this forum. Pls want to know if anyone has used San Francisco General hospital for delivery. If yes what's the cost of delivery package. Or does anyone have an idea of the cost. Called all their numbers I saw on the website and I'm not getting any response. Would be grateful for your response as its urgent. I need to book my flight as fares are on d increase everyday. Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.