Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) (7781 Views)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Wait, Before You Go Near Her, Check The Shape Of Her Leg. / Can Nigerian Ladies Do This..ladies Lets Hear From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
gemale:

Oga/madam. Kindly shut dt self-righteous, stinking a**hole dt u call a mouth. Hw does it concern u if som1 decides 2 sleep wt anoda person? Is it ur organ she's using? D fact u r a frigid prude is nt sufficient reason 2 spew trash & bring anoda person down or allocate moral superiority 2 ur self simply because u chose nt hv $€x b4 marriage. FYI, a successful marriage transcends whether 1 abstain 4rm premarital $€x or nt because $£x is just 1 facet of marital lyf. D fact dt u seem 2 b uncomfortable discussing ur sexuality doesn't mean everyone shld b lyk u so stop whitewashing ur self.

Your ignorance is monumental. Is a successful marriage the only reason to abstain? Like Yorubas will say ....."Won ko e sugbon Oo gbeko".
Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by gemale(m): 12:29am On Nov 02, 2016
Generals03:

Your ignorance is monumental. Is a successful marriage the only reason to abstain? Like Yorubas will say ....."Won ko e sugbon Oo gbeko".
Kindly enlighten me, king Solomon d wise since my 'ignorance' is so monumental. Wt did u use wt d prefixed hash tag? As 4 ur Yoruba saying which u intended as an insult, I receive as a compliment & a testament 2 D fact dt I'm a human being capable of choosing 2 do wt I do nt because some elder 'imbued' wt unquestionable infallibility says so bt because it is wt I wnt 2 do. I'm nt d robotic, sycophantic yes man (pardon me, more sheep dan man) Nigeria is so proficient in producing, who wld swallow wteva he's told no mata hw fallacious & irrational it seems. I trust my sense of thinking & while I confess dt I'm nt all knowing or perfect, I know dt I'm nt a complete numskull. So in lyk manner, as d Igbos say "biri Kam biri" (loosely translated as "live & let live"wink
Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by OneManLegion(m): 12:38am On Nov 02, 2016
mhiz:
At least 3 months grin
Layon
Re: How Long Will You Make Your New Man Wait Before Sex (ladies, Lets Talk) by AlphaSoul: 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
lola024:
Your first time with a new man can be a bit nerve-wracking , especially for the young and inexperienced.
Some girls just go in for the kill on the very first night but a lot of girls choose to make a guy wait … and wait… and wait…….hmmm… and wait.
[Image: enhance]
Now I’m not talking from experience here, but I have a friend who has done this and said it worked well for her. She made her new man wait 6 months (wow six months, most men I know would be gone in a few weeks) and said that it proved to her that he’s serious. Where are the days when guys would buy you roses and dress smart and be on his best behaviour to whoo us ladies?

They are gone because they no longer have to work for it any more. But how long should you make a guy wait for and how long is to long or too short? Back in the day it was all about waiting till the man puts a ring on it (all ma single ladies…lol) now it seems just wham bam thank you man and then he’s gone.

To be honest I would love to make guy wait months for it because as my friend says it proves his serious but then if you really like each other comes the problem of feeling you may lose him or even sexual attraction that may make you move to the bed to early.
Well here’s a scenario You’ve met a great buff new boyfriend.

The chemistry between you is good, you’ve kissed and cuddled, you have loads in common but then comes the big jump into having proper relationship with sexual intercourse. But when is the right time? How soon is too soon? There is the thing that we hear all the time and that is to wait till your married, but who does that nowadays? These are the things that fill us with questions and anguish.

It’s always tricky knowing how to go forward in a new relationship, but if you haven’t had many partners, or it’s your first time, the whole process can be a bit nerve wrecking if your trying to please your partner.

Ladies.... These guys are spying us...... lets go to for a walk
Ladies Corner

If You are lady and you have not Joined Ladies Corner, You are missing..... And Guys Do you have any question you want to ask any girl but you are scared of asking your girlfriend.....why not ask us in Ask Girls
Every Fun!!!!!!
Mad cool. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria(photos) / My Girlfriend Lecturer Send Her This Pix After She Seek For His Help / My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.