Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (44816 Views)

Have you ever been asked out by a fellow guy/girl? (my Experience) / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / If You're A Lady And One Person Doesn't Woo You In A Day, Check Yourself Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Seuncoded(f): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Observing
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by hernandson(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
klassykute:
woo him.
or give him big green light
traffic green light? Just pulling ur legs though

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by oliidell(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ignore him

2 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by mightyrocket(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
You woo him too
If u love somebody,walk up to him and tell am u love am ooo

2 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Rexhenrex(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
n
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Araoluwa005(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You're a man saying you will give him body language... hmm
Gays will full this thread o. I cover my nyash with the blood of Jesus
just saying if I am a lady ni

2 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
long story cut short... come closer to him and see the guy talk by force

3 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by rothmas21(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
BOO him grin

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by chris2face(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You're a man saying you will give him body language... hmm
Gays will full this thread o. I cover my nyash with the blood of Jesus
Blood of Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Only a few men will appreciate a lady that walks up and do the toasting sadly majority will take it as an opportunity to just chop clean mouth,honestly I don't know where I stand in this case.

Will I chop and clean mouth?
or
Will kneel and propose at the end of the day?

Stay tuned for next episode of desparate girlfriends

10 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by gebest: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
then u woo him
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by babyfaceafrica: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
usermane:

No. Depending on a man's personality, situation or understanding, he may not woo a woman even if he love her enough. I am not going to tell the OP to go find out his feelings or make the first move here.

However, the idea that a man will always make the move if he love a woman is garbage. It is like concluding a person will always go for their want, if they want it enough. Do you go for everything you really want? For personal reasons, I certainly don't.
don't mind all this indomie ladies,that's why they get scoped by players and dumped!!!!!...as if they don't have mouth!!!

2 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
A lady in my area brought some shirts to me. She told me that if I like them, I can take them for free. I told her I do not like the shirts at all and her facial expression showed she was so disappointed. That was when it hit me. She wanted me to know, "She liked me."

I asked her out that evening to her surprise.
grin grin grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Mindmirror: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
Try to initiate a conversation with him and let him get the green light that you truly appreciate him but don't woo him otherwise he might see you as cheap and use that against you, such as using you and dumping you. A man that truly wants you will always find a way to let you know

4 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by dsenator: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
I think this question was meant for our ladies to respond to.Our men should allow them to have their say and now make some decent contributions to whatever they come up with.

3 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jenny1010:
i will invite him to my house to come help me with something, lets see how it goes grin

So what happens if u give him sign nd he refuse to cooperate cool

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Proffdada: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jenny1010:
i will invite him to my house to come help me with something, lets see how it goes grin
so that was what that girl wanted! I'm such a nerdy loser undecided cry

3 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
I firmly believe in- if you see something you like, grab it before someone else does. If it's someone I like and can see myself with, I have absolutely no problem stating my intentions or 'making the first move'.

7 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by segcymoor(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hmnn
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by peaceMma(f): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
woo him mysf ofcus,,, if I love him tho

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Jacko1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
Last time nigerian gals made move on guys was secondary school days

When their eye just tear

If you are a shy guy forgerrit..... That babe will never make the move

5 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by buffalowings4: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
Araoluwa005:
I will give him body language

Are you gay?

3 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by DTRO: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
d u know u can earn at least 130% of your investment in 60days on MMM nd ur moni will stay out of ur acct latest 48hrs. for the secrete, whatsapp me on 08030997343
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Preator: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
codedly refer him to the scripture. Just ask him to meditate on Matthew 7:7.

6 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by TheVictorious(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mamalistic5:
If he loves you enough, he will find a way to woo you. If he doesn't ask you out please wait for your own man. You are too special to waste your time on a man n that doesn't love you

U no sabi read ni? Dem say em too shy to do all those things wey u write dia.

3 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by goingape1: 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mamalistic5:
If he loves you enough, he will find a way to woo you. If he doesn't ask you out please wait for your own man. You are too special to waste your time on a man n that doesn't love you
thats why many of ya type are still single and desperately searching for man at the age of 35 and above!

rubbish naija Women!

did you think that men are there waiting for you people undecided

wise women are catching good good men while dumb and foolish people like you are there waiting still eternity for men!

useless set of naija women mentality!

ape mentality angry

10 Likes

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Burgerlomo: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
ohn1759:
Many people say it is not of a naija or (in fact) African babe to approach the opposite sex when it comes to relationship!

But when it comes to a time wen everything you see is him, why do u ladies still relent?
#palmgossip

Consult the modern and sophisticated Oracle (Google) for a solution grin

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by itzgbengene: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Guys, if you're here to read comments like me. Hit LIKE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Hitzfrom9ja: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
naijacentric:
abi my broda!

Na so jawe

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.