Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (44819 Views)

Have you ever been asked out by a fellow guy/girl? (my Experience) / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / If You're A Lady And One Person Doesn't Woo You In A Day, Check Yourself Here (2) (3) (4)

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by DabuIIIT: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You're a man saying you will give him body language... hmm Gays will full this thread o. I cover my nyash with the blood of Jesus

. ---BiafraudExposed---
lolsss
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
If you use body language till next year if the guy doesn't like you and you are the one interested in him he won't behave as if he noticed your move.
The guy body language can work on is the one that is interested in you but shy or scared to approach you.

In my secondary school days a lady that tried all she could to let me know she liked me happened to be one of the ones I don't like, besides she has this thick body odour that could wipe out a legion of mosquitoes if she's mistakingly locked up with them.
She did all manner of body languages that I almost started hearing the languages sef but I didn't look her side to cut the story shot we became enemies. And in fact I preferred that to befriending her.

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Priceless00(f): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by wtfCode: 10:52pm On Nov 01, 2016
Salex007:
Don't woo him in other for you not to regret later. But you can be greeting him first anytime you people meet most especially when he his around with friends. His friends will notice it and they will pressure him to come and meet you...
Ladies, una don see dis point?
It's priceless

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by TheVictorious(m): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Mamalistic5:
[quThat is my point. If he is too shy then he is not man enough. If a man truly wants something, he will go after it. Learn to understand what you are reading. o

te author=TheVictorious post=50680199]

U no sabi read ni? Dem say em too shy to do all those things wey u write dia.

Ok biko, oya I don undastand. Hope you no vex sha?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by greggng: 12:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Question meant for the ladies has now turn to male affairs. Anyways a lady has broken my head with her shoe in the past. I exposed the love letter she wrote me. If you cannot handle rejection pls don't woo a man. Some of them re immature and could come to nairaland to expose u o

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by iamdapsyj(m): 7:11am On Nov 02, 2016
jolak5:
Nice topic!
The tRuth is there is nothing bad in a girl asking a guy out but majority of girls that do it are unstable girls that can fall for any cute guy at any time.... so this makes it difficult for the guy to know which girl is coming with a genuine heart.....
The best thing is for the lady to show the love in a matured way, avoid lusting around him to get his attention.........

While perusing this thread, this is still the best answer to the question the Op posed. There is nothing wrong in wooing a man by the opposite sex, the only challenge is that when the lady in question finds a cuter guy...............The guy too needs to decipher the genuine and sincere ones.

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by AngelAhnie(f): 7:41am On Nov 02, 2016
robosky02:

you have hit the maze on the head grin

cc: AngelAhnie
Boskygrin
Are you a shy guy?

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by eROCK247(m): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2016
Jenny1010:
i will invite him to my house to come help me with something, lets see how it goes grin
Sharp Bae sighted!
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by aywhy93(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2016
JayJayGee:

Your own even better...
My own once I like you I can't ask you out...
Fear no go gree me.... But the way I do with other girls you go think say I be player

LoL... We'll do something about it. wink

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2016
At least he will always say hi, then I will say hello.. After some weeks it will progress to hows your day, whenever we bump into each other and I will sweetly reply fine.. Then OK see u later.. Cause he's looking at my face, looking around and don't know what to say.. And he scratches the back of his head. I will think in my. Mind just free him, he won't say how he feels and I will then say OK see u later and start walking away.. Then I will know this guy likes me, wishes to date me but he freaking shy. Lol cheesy and if I like him in return?
Next time, after saying hi.. I will ask can I have your number? Cos am a shy person too. No be only him sabi shy.. Quickly he then ask instead, lemme have yours, with a smile, I will call you.
Trust me in the evening he will call, then ask if he's on whatsapp? He will say yes he is.. Pronto we both migrate to. Whatsapp.. And just a little push in convo, he will start saying how he feels and wonders if I will be his gf..

Smiles

I will just smile and I will reply yes, I like you... I will be your gf. And guy ! what took u so long? He will reply with chuckling icon and said well was waiting for the right time.
I will. Be like. Oh really?
If I hadn't ask for your Number, I wonder how long I will wait... He will then, reply do u know that day I made up my. Mind I will ask for your number..?.
*yimmu* grin
That's my experience

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by gemale(m): 9:01am On Nov 02, 2016
Mamalistic5:
If he loves you enough, he will find a way to woo you. If he doesn't ask you out please wait for your own man. You are too special to waste your time on a man n that doesn't love you
D fact dt he's too shy 2 xprs hw he feels abt u doesn't mean it's nt true or dt d feelings dnt exist. I'm kinda of lyk a shy guy so I know wt I'm tlkn abt. Normally, I can discuss & sometimes flirt wt females I'm nt attracted 2 bt when I'm smitten by a woman, I lose my sense of speech. It's just somtn I can't xplain; I find it difficult 2 string sentences together, my mouth bcoms dry, I find myself constantly swallowing a lump in my throat, my palms start sweating, my stomach turns, my heart beat increases a bit & I hv ds smile on my face dt I know looks sheepish. It's a bit beta nw bt making eye contact is difficult & I hv ds paralyzing fear of scaring her away or embarrassing myself in front of her. Then trying 2 tell her hw I feel is so herculean. I tried doing it 1ce (actually rehearsed wt I was going 2 say) bt when I tried telling her, D words left my head & I was blank & dumbstruck. Words just seem so petty & insufficient 2 truly describe my emotions in dt state. Hw can u tell her wt u cnt xplain? Hw can u aptly phrase hw seeing or tnkn abt her makes u feel weak in dt good way? Dt u cnt stop stealing glances @ her even in d midst of a crowd? Dt when she tlk 2 u, u find it difficult 2 comprehend wt she saying because u r still asking ur self if u r dreaming whilst nodding & saying yes 2 wteva she's saying? Dt when she smiles @ me or laffs @ wt I say, I feel lyk shouting "goaaalll'?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
We surely exist oooo
I am not surprised though, it is written all over your face grin. Your face ehn, be like i am shy jor.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 02, 2016
nonjebose:

I think there are still some guys like that. They may be outspoken with other ladies, though
Hope you aint part of them? Once the lady is free with that guy, he will spew it out.. i have been there before, i will just do what will trigger them to just say something.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by weezeffizy(m): 11:24am On Nov 02, 2016
greggng:
Question meant for the ladies has now turn to male affairs. Anyways a lady has broken my head with her shoe in the past. I exposed the love letter she wrote me. If you cannot handle rejection pls don't woo a man. Some of them re immature and could come to nairaland to expose u o
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Cashio(m): 11:27am On Nov 02, 2016
Zceesneh:
hi, there is this girl we just met last month, i told her my feelings for her she say lets start with friends, then weeks pass she be like after taking her out that it will end there, i say we will make love together she say why do guys think this way, i come say even if na kiss u no fit kiss me she say no, asin after spending my hard earn money u will say only thank u and go, i no gree i tell am forget am, i came her house she kept me outside she no gree make enter inside, she been dey touch me i vex after touching me i will go and masturbate right because say u no wan give me pusssy, i vex went home, she be dey eye me before i went for house, do u think she is childish or what?
nigga u not talking sense
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by tosyne2much(m): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
sisipelebe:
I am not surprised though, it is written all over your face grin. Your face ehn, be like i am shy jor.
So it means you can't woo me even if I'm shy to do that? cool
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by nonjebose(m): 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
sisipelebe:
Hope you aint part of them? Once the lady is free with that guy, he will spew it out.. i have been there before, i will just do what will trigger them to just say something.
Used to be, regrettably. Many of these ladies have gone on to enjoy good relationships with these guys. Hope you were not disappointed
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
So it means you can't woo me even if I'm shy to do that? cool
Ofcourse i can, i will woo you without you knowing..
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
nonjebose:

Used to be, regrettably. Many of these ladies have gone on to enjoy good relationships with these guys. Hope you were not disappointed
I didnt date any.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by tosyne2much(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
sisipelebe:
Ofcourse i can, i will woo you without you knowing..
Hehehe.. Better! cheesy

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by nonjebose(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
sisipelebe:
I didnt date any.
Good for you

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by hardeife3(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
a friend said and I quote
"Haa
Will Jus try n b friendly with him
Chat him up
Call him n talk something reasonable n tins dah are not
Even with dah step
He will feel something
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by franklyn00(m): 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Slaveman343:
Make no woman woo me o else unto football things.
Why woman go chyk man.

All those shy mummy boys, make them go weed nau
so if this kin girl wooo u nko OgaKoko mastergrin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Slaveman343: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
franklyn00:

so if this kin girl wooo u nko OgaKoko mastergrin grin grin grin grin grin
Broda no iff, this kind girl no fit near me
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by moyogal: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
Don't loose ur spouse becos ur sex hormones re low.we sell enhancement cream,soaps, chewing gums,tea etc. Contact us to get ur groove back 08057583879---- spousehelp
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by olagbemi118(m): 2:07am On Oct 01, 2019
gemale:

D fact dt he's too shy 2 xprs hw he feels abt u doesn't mean it's nt true or dt d feelings dnt exist. I'm kinda of lyk a shy guy so I know wt I'm tlkn abt. Normally, I can discuss & sometimes flirt wt females I'm nt attracted 2 bt when I'm smitten by a woman, I lose my sense of speech. It's just somtn I can't xplain; I find it difficult 2 string sentences together, my mouth bcoms dry, I find myself constantly swallowing a lump in my throat, my palms start sweating, my stomach turns, my heart beat increases a bit & I hv ds smile on my face dt I know looks sheepish. It's a bit beta nw bt making eye contact is difficult & I hv ds paralyzing fear of scaring her away or embarrassing myself in front of her. Then trying 2 tell her hw I feel is so herculean. I tried doing it 1ce (actually rehearsed wt I was going 2 say) bt when I tried telling her, D words left my head & I was blank & dumbstruck. Words just seem so petty & insufficient 2 truly describe my emotions in dt state. Hw can u tell her wt u cnt xplain? Hw can u aptly phrase hw seeing or tnkn abt her makes u feel weak in dt good way? Dt u cnt stop stealing glances @ her even in d midst of a crowd? Dt when she tlk 2 u, u find it difficult 2 comprehend wt she saying because u r still asking ur self if u r dreaming whilst nodding & saying yes 2 wteva she's saying? Dt when she smiles @ me or laffs @ wt I say, I feel lyk shouting "goaaalll'?
life shouldn't be this difficult.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Kazeemakeem(m): 3:21am On Oct 01, 2019
sisipelebe:
Do shy guys still exist in this 22nd century? Its only teenagers that act that way. A very mature guy dont exhibit such trait anymore.

There is but when a lady toast such people they love her till eternity.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Kazeemakeem(m): 3:22am On Oct 01, 2019
Nickymezor:
Here to read comments

Read well
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Penboy: 4:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Lolz... He is still a boy or he doesn't want to ask you out. Trust me, Na only boys dey shy.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Breezysdesign: 5:32am On Oct 01, 2019
My girl friend gave me full greenlight, we met for the first time, I had to play along, never asked her out, we've been dating for a year, I think I have more peace with her and it is not one sided.
My friend had similar experience the girl asked him out, they are dating discarded the one who thought caring and loving is a man's job

Aunty give him greenlight, if he doesn't understand his problem. Don't wait for the one that will who and break your heart as well

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53