Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning (33778 Views)

Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Olamida(m): 3:56pm On May 27, 2018

Oshe Tilapia, awon ti Marine connection. grin
Only you don date 3 Marine spirits, even your friends don marry some put for house...chai. grin
grin grin ;Dshift make I faint LWKMD
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by futurerex: 2:58am On Nov 22, 2019
Dicksonpal:
Bro always pray this prayer, any ho*e wey go spoil ur life make u no meet am, u dey straff other girls, u dey tell her and she tells u, that u r the one wasting ur life Bro better start Bleep*ing only her for now. As how to knw an emere, let the spirit guide u. U knw will knw

Bro, are you still on NL? I wish to as you a question please.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 22, 2019

Only you don date 3 Marine spirits, even your friends don marry some put for house...chai. grin

Walahi, u are mad... Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Hubsolar: 8:35am On Nov 22, 2019

Lmao grin him be marine magnet

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Dicksonpal: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
futurerex:

Bro, are you still on NL? I wish to as you a question please.
sorry bro, I am just seeing this.... I hope you are still good
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by arcdone(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
otipoju:
Emere or Omo- omi is a Yoruba term for individuals who are possessed with Marine spirits.

Then Marine spirits themselves have their origins in the angels who left the heavens to come and sleep with the beautiful women and because their descendants were hybrid, they did not die from the flood, they were submerged underneath the waters where they still have their kingdoms.

Some ladies are aware of their powers while many are not.

They individuals themselves are generally harmless but depending on how benevolent or malevolent or jealous their possessing spirit is, they can bring much blessings or hard luck to their human partners.

They are different from witches whose only desire is to destroy.

The one sad thing about these ladies though is that more often than not, they usually die suddenly in their prime for flimsy reasons.

There is nothing to be afraid of if she is good to you and you are good to her.

I have dated 3 that I know and I have a couple of friends who are married to some.

hmmmmm....this could be true indeed, I once told the same thing from a prophet last year November, just the same way you mentioned all these there attributes, then when the man of God reveal the vision I was mistaken it to other lady, until early March I justify the part of the vision, I was marvel seriously, the thing is that now, I want to calm down and begin to observe all what he said about the woman in question
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
chidebem11:
Hello nairalanders,I have been dating this girl for about 5 yrs now. During our normal lovers make out, she suddenly stopped me and then said "don't waste it", i was surprised and asked what she meant, and that's when she told me that she's an EMERE, and that am supposed to be rich by now but i keep wasting what she gives me. I am still a student and i school outside the country, and even though i see her like once or twice every year, i love her very much and i know she loves me a lot too and the thought of leaving her seems really hard. i just want to know what it means and if i can live with it because she has refused to explain further and keeps down playing it anytime i bring it up
wizzy
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by futurerex: 12:43am On Jun 17, 2020
Dicksonpal:
sorry bro, I am just seeing this.... I hope you are still good
Yesa. I wish to know much about Emere, most especially "spirit wife". Are they in any way related. Thanks for responding.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Emilokoiyawon: 12:48am On Jun 17, 2020
grin grin omokekere n ba awon iya shere grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by aimmoney9: 1:11am On Jun 17, 2020
Hustlerlomo:
Guy run for ur life....

As per the outside country wey u dey no forget say Contonu, Ghana, Togo, na outside the country too ooo grin grin grin
I just came back from the STATES...
Which State?
Ekiti State...
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Dicksonpal: 4:56am On Jun 17, 2020
futurerex:
Yesa. I wish to know much about Emere, most especially "spirit wife". Are they in any way related. Thanks for responding.
emere is different from spirit wife,....... Emere is person with extraordinary powers, might not be harmful to his/her partner depending on how you treat them.. Spirit wife is not always a person, but mostly a spirit betrothed to an individual from the spiritual realm.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by futurerex: 1:20am On Jun 19, 2020
Dicksonpal:
emere is different from spirit wife,....... Emere is person with extraordinary powers, might not be harmful to his/her partner depending on how you treat them.. Spirit wife is not always a person, but mostly a spirit betrothed to an individual from the spiritual realm.
Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Philipsdael(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2022
They are loving , caring and beautiful....
The only sad thing I can point here is, they can leave at their prime !
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by dnawah(m): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
otipoju:
Emere or Omo- omi is a Yoruba term for individuals who are possessed with Marine spirits.

Then Marine spirits themselves have their origins in the angels who left the heavens to come and sleep with the beautiful women and because their descendants were hybrid, they did not die from the flood, they were submerged underneath the waters where they still have their kingdoms.

Some ladies are aware of their powers while many are not.

They individuals themselves are generally harmless but depending on how benevolent or malevolent or jealous their possessing spirit is, they can bring much blessings or hard luck to their human partners..

They are different from witches whose only desire is to destroy.

The one sad thing about these ladies though is that more often than not, they usually die suddenly in their prime for flimsy reasons.

There is nothing to be afraid of if she is good to you and you are good to her.

I have dated 3 that I know and I have a couple of friends who are married to some.

in the book of Enoch,it was written that the women become serens(mamywaters) and the children died and became evil spirits.their fathers (the watchers)of which Azazel the leader were chain and in prison some where in a desert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Promiscuity Of Some Single Moms / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.