Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning (33786 Views)

Need Ur Advice My Boyfriend Of 5yrs Is Planning His Wedding Behind Me / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
otipoju:

Why the abuse, ? The young man asked a question and I gave him what I know to be true.

Does that warrant any abuse from you ? Choose your words carefully young man.

The world is not what it seems.
plz how can i get one? Any link?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by shumuel(m): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
nubian999:

I'm handsome and well hung and I'm allergic to fish so on those grounds then yes I am.

Hands up, stick them up properly where i can see them, spread those legs wide apart,, now answer my question, how did you know the @bolded ? angry you one of them, no wonder you look so beautiful with them nice set of teeth and that nice dimple of yours grin

Lol grin jokes apart, those beings exist and you better believe it, if everyone is coming out clean and wanting the government to accept them with all their craze then am not surprised those of the Marine world are begining to let people know about them.

And whats with the (M)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
shumuel:

Hands up, stick them up properly where i can see them, spread those legs wide apart,, now answer my question, how did you know the @bolded ? angry you one of them, no wonder you look so beautiful with them nice set of teeth and that nice dimple of yours grin

Lol grin jokes apart, those beings exist and you better believe it, if everyone is coming out clean and wanting the government to accept them with all their craze then am not surprised those of the Marine world are begining to let people know about them.

And whats with the (M)

Boy! I'm with you as far as astrology goes but you lost me at marine world grin grin

To each their own thou undecided I'm trying about the X chromosome in me grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by shumuel(m): 8:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
nubian999:

Boy! I'm with you as far as astrology goes but you lost me at marine world grin grin

To each their own thou undecided I'm trying about the X chromosome in me grin

Lol grin Life is more than flesh and blood, Earth and Water, Die or Live,, there are always more to it. More untold, more unknown.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
spaceshipz:
Emere's usually die on their day of greatest joy. May be graduating from university day or wedding day. So u see she dosent want u to marry her or get dependent on her cos she knows she will leave and return to heaven one on the day of her greatest joy.
My advice is that u try and see her and talk to her. Goodluck.
greatwhite:
otipoju well said.
OP in order to harvest or enjoy their good side in marriage you have to be spiritually powerful (pastor/imam/idibia/babalawo). If you are spiritually weak she would not last with you. She might just die or remarry.
OP you can not breakup with an emere unless she wants to end the relationship herself. If you wish to know more ask your spiritual leader.
How do you know if you meet one?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by chidebem11(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
fellis:

Really there is no way of knowing, not even a single clue. Every girl now is a suspect to me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Ayinke93(f): 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
From what I've heard growing up, i don't think its wise if you're still sticking arnd with someone who have come out plain abt her being an " emere" at times they are very helpful to thier partners but disastrous when offended. they also tend to die at thier prime. I'll advice the op seeks proper deliverance and run for his dear life.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
misspicy:

This thread have not even made front page and your comment already gathered 42likes already.

It's so so funny gringringrin
Lmao @Oshe Tilapia,awon ti Marine connection....Buhahahahahahaha

Only one guy don date 3 Marine spirits, and I dey here dey dull myself.
Badoo sneh, awon Prince of Karachika, awon lovers of Emere.....the thing surprise me na. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Deo7(m): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
LastMumu:

Oshe Tilapia, awon ti Marine connection. grin
Only you don date 3 Marine spirits, even your friends don marry some put for house...chai. grin
grin grin ;Dbros nor vex o but who give you that name when you dey use so grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by iamharkinwaley: 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
:DO boy this tread really made my night, just that is not move to FP yet anyways just like some guys said earlier, the world is beyond the normal or what we see, so many things that happen under world or underneath....... It's something my friend experience and almost loses is life on.....He slept with a human snake( story for another day) But stuff like this are real... .
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by otipoju(m): 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
fellis:

i wish i could describe it. her words,the way she carries herself with a self assuredness that she has because of the power she knows she has, there is an other worldliness in their essence...the ones i dated willingly told me after during some deep spiritual conversations.

Over the years i know ordinary ladies from emere within minutes of interaction...I really wish i could describe but its hard.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by greatwhite(m): 6:45am On Nov 03, 2016
chidebem11:
Bro pls i want to knw if avin other sexual partners wuld av any negative effect, because i do av while am in school and i tell her most of them and she is usually cool with it since we hardly see each other.

I don't think your extra sexual activity affects her much. That depends on hw much she loves you. I am dead sure you not the only one she's having sex with. Sex is a weapon to them. That where they derive and use their powers.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by greatwhite(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2016
fellis:

The emere spirit can be found in mostly attractive people. They come in male and female. Like every evil spirit their mission is to kill, steal, and destroy. Their operational tool is sex. They are extremely good at it. They can sleep with anybody.

It usually easier to know them after you have slept with one. They are not afraid of anyone no matter their size. When you walk pass them on the street the only thing that you think of is sleeping with them. They are bold. They usually get whatever they want. They love people who have the calling of God; people in happy homes; And people who are extremely glorious. If you fall into dis category they are around you.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by misspicy(f): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2016
LastMumu:

Only one guy don date 3 Marine spirits, and I dey here dey dull myself.
Badoo sneh, awon Prince of Karachika, awon lovers of Emere.....the thing surprise me na. grin
When you tell a lie you need to sweeten the lie to make it believeable nah

Emere ko grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2016
LastMumu:

Only you don date 3 Marine spirits, even your friends don marry some put for house...chai. grin
Lmao grin
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2016
greatwhite:

The emere spirit can be found in mostly attractive people. They come in male and female. Like every evil spirit their mission is to kill, steal, and destroy. Their operational tool is sex. They are extremely good at it. They can sleep with anybody.

It usually easier to know them after you have slept with one. They are not afraid of anyone no matter their size. When you walk pass them on the street the only thing that you think of is sleeping with them. They are bold. They usually get whatever they want. They love people who have the calling of God; people in happy homes; And people who are extremely glorious. If you fall into dis category they are around you.

I know a girl like this. Very promiscuous and fond of causing trouble and bold as well. But she no fine.
Ugly thing with bad shape. Could she be one?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2016
otipoju:

i wish i could describe it. her words,the way she carries herself with a self assuredness that she has because of the power she knows she has, there is an other worldliness in their essence...the ones i dated willingly told me after during some deep spiritual conversations.

Over the years i know ordinary ladies from emere within minutes of interaction...I really wish i could describe but its hard.

How did you initiate the conversation that led to her revealing her true nature. Did you just ask directly?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2016
chidebem11:
Really there is no way of knowing, not even a single clue. Every girl now is a suspect to me

lmao grin
no be every girl o, with that mentality you might not easily find a girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by loadedvibes: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2016
Bros write Ebook.

otipoju:

You may think it is funny but it's not. When you learn how to have deep conversations with women, they will tell you things.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by greatwhite(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
fellis:

I know a girl like this. Very promiscuous and fond of causing trouble and bold as well. But she no fine.
Ugly thing with bad shape. Could she be one?

Ugly people can be possessed too. In my own experience they are not that common. But it is possible.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by chidebem11(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
fellis:

lmao grin
no be every girl o, with that mentality you might not easily find a girlfriend
We are still dating oo, to break up dey fear me die.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Dicksonpal: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
I Don straff emere before nothing happened though... Buh u must be careful, don't hurt her too
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Dicksonpal: 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
LastMumu:

not necessarily from marine Bro... Buh generally better than witches... Some emeres don't even no they are one
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Dicksonpal: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
danosky91:
HMMM Superstitous belief everywhere.
Bro there are emeres I swear, there are signs to knw them, lots of ladies are emere nd dey don't knw. Make I no talk before her eleda sees me nd punish me :x
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Dicksonpal: 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
chidebem11:
Bro always pray this prayer, any ho*e wey go spoil ur life make u no meet am, u dey straff other girls, u dey tell her and she tells u, that u r the one wasting ur life Bro better start Bleep*ing only her for now. As how to knw an emere, let the spirit guide u. U knw will knw
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
chidebem11:
Hello nairalanders,I have been dating this girl for about 5 yrs now. During our normal lovers make out, she suddenly stopped me and then said "don't waste it", i was surprised and asked what she meant, and that's when she told me that she's an EMERE, and that am supposed to be rich by now but i keep wasting what she gives me. I am still a student and i school outside the country, and even though i see her like once or twice every year, i love her very much and i know she loves me a lot too and the thought of leaving her seems really hard. i just want to know what it means and if i can live with it because she has refused to explain further and keeps down playing it anytime i bring it up
She is messing with your mind. She no be anything. It's just her way of increasing her relevance in your life. If you believe that stuff you won't want to ever leave her. Just act uninterested and treat her like she is a bush girl for saying it and see if she would not tell you she was joking. No allow anybody hold you for work with village sense o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lol .. This is serious .. Now I'm scared of dating girls .. Heard of them from a woman who thinks her daughter is one ... I think they possess ugly girls from stories I've heard .. @op .. I'd advise you speak to a man of GOD about this rather than taking advice from nl ..

Good eveningcheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dicksonpal:
I Don straff emere before nothing happened though... Buh u must be careful, don't hurt her too
have you finished lying? Now gerara here...No be only "EMERE" na "MMM".*sighs*
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by tociano009(m): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
LastMumu:

funny
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Dicksonpal: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2016
DESNAT:
have you finished lying? Now gerara here...No be only "EMERE" na "MMM".*sighs*
u think everybody will be like Yu lying piece of sh*it,..... If u are willing to learn be humble enough nd u will go far in life, now get the fu-ck outta my face!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2016
Dicksonpal:
u think everybody will be like Yu lying piece of shit,..... If u are willing to learn be humble enough nd u will go far in life, now get the fu-ck outta my face!!!!
lol...all i can do to you is to laugh and ignore you.hope you are satisfied?cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning by Dicksonpal: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2016
DESNAT:
lol...all i can do to you is to laugh and ignore you.hope you are satisfied?cheesy
am not satisfied, Cus u don't jump in my mention and start saying trash, u av been warned, u have dp up here, I won't warn u again before u get wht u r looking for, for free..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's / My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / See The Photos She Sent To Me That Got Her Boyfriend Angry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.