Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,516 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (59370 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by INTROVERT(f): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
I can't carry Condoms around, what message is a lady likely to pass when her man notice there's condoms in her handbag 24/7 like you're everly ready.

It's a No! No!!.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by ashewoboy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
Awon olosho.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
I met a lady like that in school, I love her, I mean it. I wanted to keep her.
But she always prevents me from checking her bag. One day she came visiting, and she went to the restroom. I searched and I saw CD in her bag. When she returned, I made advances to her, she declined but later accepted. She brought out her CD but I declined it and used the one under my rug.

I enquire on why she carries CD up and down, and she told me she's with it whenever she goes to a guy she has a feeling for

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
Benita27:
I can't carry Condoms around, what message is a lady likely to pass when her man notice there's condoms in her handbag 24/7 like you're everly ready.

It's a No! No!!.

But you have used it before

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by lollmaolol(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
stop lying, is your sister, I know her.

her name is ronke

Donald trump is coming for dinner tonight at your place

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
EastGold:

But you have used it before
Why not.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by iykekelvins(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Laveda/Skarlett/Twaci/Iamnawty muna come answer
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by iaminspired: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wasted generation and see useless comment..... When you prefer to carry condom than run for an election.

You boldly carry condom upandan but your bible is missing.
Which kin generation be this? When fornication now becomes the order of the day ..... And are busy tying trash....

This is the generation that's prefers to share sexual escapes than sit down on how to improve life

So disheartening

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Okemmuo(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Tis okay. No bigie
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Benita27:
Why not.

All the gehs have joined gangs
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by BizBayo: 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bossontop:
Well i cant use a condom brought by a girl....it could be rigged or tampered with.

U mean padded? Lol
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by pointstores(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
african tradition kick against such what will strike an africa average mind is prostitution
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by nigeriantrend: 10:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
It's not bad shall but most guys will get it all wrong
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by fortunechy(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
ONLY OLOSHO CAN CARRY CONDOM ALWAYS.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
nubian999:

I endorse this statement grin

smelling Misandrist

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by fortunechy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
ANY GIRLY DT CARRY CONDOM UP N DOWN IS A PROSTITUTE

5 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Bossontop(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
BizBayo:

U mean padded? Lol
Padded ke...i mean punctured ooo girls tryna trap niggers in a scandal these days

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by mKc9ET(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
One girl l once saw condoms in her handbag, told me that the reason she move around with condom, "is to protect her self if ever she fall a rape victim.

Hmmmm........
I tap my friend that is close to me and say on a tone see dis loss girl oooo....
She thought I be Jonny Just Come.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by canalily(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
Haaaaaashocked u mean ladiesundecided they carry rough ridder and vega in their small purseangry
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by ajokeade920: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
Kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by dokJ: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
there are female condoms. but one of its main demerit is dat its very noisy.
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by jiinxed: 10:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mynd44:
Men are scum

Including yourself and your father?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Donlamzy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
[b][/b] who does that?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by iamharkinwaley: 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Very good idea coz a guy can run out of condom anytime...... Just like yesterday I wanted to bleep a babe I just remember am out of condom I couldn't do it, had it being she's with one I go 4uck her pieces......
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Tamakay(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
What types of ladies? If na for the Oloshos YES!

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
EastGold:
I met a lady like that in school, I love her, I mean it. I wanted to keep her.
But she always prevents me from checking her bag. One day she came visiting, and she went to the restroom. I searched and I saw CD in her bag. When she returned, I made advances to her, she declined but later accepted. She brought out her CD but I declined it and used the one under my rug.

I enquire on why she carries CD up and down, and she told me she's with it whenever she goes to a guy she has a feeling for

Na so.
Awon oloshos angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Herbephe1(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
If u are asking me who I go ask? shocked undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by niyi123: 10:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
Anyone that does that, is nothing but a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mimienudles:
I wonder what kind of lady would carry a gold circle or whatever in her handbag, what happens when your bag falls off in public? I wouldn't be a victim but I'd be so embarrassed
Are you trying to form that you don't bleep at all? cool
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Jay542(m): 10:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
As long as it's cool for men to carry rubbers in their wallet.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
wendycindy:
Its better than getting pregnant and later dump the child in the dustbin or gutter...
so as you fine reach you do carry gold circle upadan?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos / Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.