Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (59350 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by FvckShiT(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2016
grin
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by guji12(m): 7:51am On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=Bossontop post=50695927]Well i cant use a condom brought by a girl....it could be rigged or tampered with.

den u shouldn't f**k d girl @ all wit ur condom... Cus she's tampered with. pffff
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by uzolexis(f): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
You know that society frowns against a lady doing that tongue

exactly what I mean by double standards. Who suffers the consequence of unsafe sex more,apart from STDs, who gets unwanted pregnancy is it the man or the woman? The same society that does not want the woman to protect herself is the same society that would shame her if she gets pregnant outside wedlock. To hell with society, ladies if you are sexually active that means you are an adult and should take responsibility for your sexual health, condoms help keep you safe, have them in your bag.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by tobros11: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2016
ok for emergency sex
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by uzolexis(f): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2016
ayamprecious:

Shut dah f. uck up, Slot

Please stop playing with your fathers phone young man. NL is for adult not for kids still in nappies.
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by tosyne2much(m): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2016
uzolexis:

exactly what I mean by double standards. Who suffers the consequence of unsafe sex more,apart from STDs, who gets unwanted pregnancy is it the man or the woman? The same society that does not want the woman to protect herself is the same society that would shame her if she gets pregnant outside wedlock. To hell with society, ladies if you are sexually active that means you are an adult and should take responsibility for your sexual health, condoms help keep you safe, have them in your bag.
The only problem is the stigma placed on such ladies that go around with condoms in their bags
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by uzolexis(f): 8:00am On Nov 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
The only problem is the stigma placed on such ladies that go around with condoms in their bags

who cares about the stigma, my sexual health is more important to me than any rubbish stigma biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Obumorji(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2016
Mynd44:
Men are scum

You mean CUM
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by godson4u79(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2016
freemanbubble:
yes na. it is good for them to carry it along. if they don't take care of themselves who will?
that is why i patronize prostitutes and runz girls. they are clean and healthy despite the nature of their job because they don't do without condoms.

U Na bad guy ooo grin grin
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Obumorji(m): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2016
nubian999:

I endorse this statement grin

You both meant CUM right. grin
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by ammamat(f): 8:03am On Nov 03, 2016
plz safe or no safe sex...there is no man in Nigeria that will see a lady with condom that will regards her as a decent person....even if your guy which u might have been dating for years stumble on a condom in your bag my dear check out what the look will be like on his face.....also the way some of us was brought up is different from others...I personally can't even stop to buy a condom talk of to carry it around.....we once did Hiv test in school and we were given female condom and I hav to show it to my guy and explain it and even at that he still ask some dummy questions. so if u can go around with it good but personally is a no no no to me..
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by uzolexis(f): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
masculine masculino..ur type regards wives as trophies never leave the wall were its hung or the house..kitchen and other room comes to mind..so condoms now is a man thing?i pity for u..well ignorance is here and always will..ofcourse thats why is in the dictionary in the first place..the societal problems are interwoven most people here are not even themselves they are scripts written by their parents and environment they grew up.they were brought up to think and behave the way they see..without questions whether is conventional or not...now ZOMBIE COMES TO MIND...smh shocked shocked shocked

my dear, I tire for the comments here. people saying that any woman that has condoms in her bag is a prostitute, someone that is sexually active and wants to look after her health is a prostitute and it's so called adults saying this. If this lady gets pregnant out of wedlock, this same idi.ots will say why didn't she protect herself?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by collinometricx: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2016
Leave him to his faith.. Forqetinq he has a father and brothers.

awakeuche:
men are not scum.. Reread the topic again.
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by ayamprecious: 8:08am On Nov 03, 2016
uzolexis:

Please stop playing with your fathers phone young man. NL is for adult not for kids still in nappies.

You hold your sisters infinix hot note 2 and you are here bragging. Something z definitely wrong with your brain

U r a nice person...
But...
U have to do 2 things early in the morning...
1. Pray to God so that u can live....
2. Take a bath so that others can live....

Touch ur heart, u will feel the rhythm of ur heartbeat.
touch ur head u will feel the rhythm of empty pot.tin...tin..

Don't ever cross my path again because the next you do, u will be in the mortuary #screw u
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by emynike2001(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2016
Bossontop:
Well i cant use a condom brought by a girl....it could be rigged or tampered with.
God BLESS U, your are a WISE MAN. imagine those ladies despirate to hang their troubles on your head they can compromise d condom so that it will lick even when they knew u are Not d father of d child, if u are Not too careful they will be a liability to u.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by uzolexis(f): 8:11am On Nov 03, 2016
ammamat:
plz safe or no safe sex...there is no man in Nigeria that will see a lady with condom that will regards her as a decent person....even if your guy which u might have been dating for years stumble on a condom in your bag my dear check out what the look will be like on his face.....also the way some of us was brought up is different from others...I personally can't even stop to buy a condom talk of to carry it around.....we once did Hiv test in school and we were given female condom and I hav to show it to my guy and explain it and even at that he still ask some dummy questions. so if u can go around with it good but personally is a no no no to me..

You have not met all Nigerian men so stop the generalization. The guys you hang around with will not accept that, those are your clique of friends.
There is nothing wrong with a woman carrying condom in her bag, it is to protect herself. If you are sexually active and you think taking care of your sexual health is shameful then something is wrong, you alone are responsible for your sexual health, no one else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Barigaboy(m): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2016
uzolexis:

So many children on this forum I swear. Is it only guys that need to protect themselves from STDs or is it only guys that like sex. Newsflash, girls like sex too and we need to protect ourselves as well, afterall we are the ones that suffer the consequences of unsafe sex most with unwanted pregnancy.
Babe I get u but u need to understand me too. Peoples thinking varies that's what someone I know saw in her girlfriend bag n broke up with her that she is a prostitute. When he told me, I said going to check a womans bag is a trash n what's wrong with what u saw if its not for female she wouldn't buy it but that ends d relationship till date.
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by YtivitissuP: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2016
It's cool for gals to have condoms in their bags, ladies can decide if it would be appropriate for them and women shouldn't have it in their bags.

However, I wouldn't frown at any woman, but my bae, for carrying condoms in her bag

NB: We can't see things the same way. We're in the same pic but in different poses
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by ayamprecious: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2016
uzolexis:

You have not met all Nigerian men so stop the generalization. The guys you hang around with will not accept that, those are your clique of friends.
There is nothing wrong with a woman carrying condom in her bag, it is to protect herself. If you are sexually active and you think taking care of your sexual health is shameful then something is wrong, you alone are responsible for your sexual health, no one else.

I promise you quote me n yarn nonsense. I will shock you will my next comment.

Amebo
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by uzolexis(f): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2016
ayamprecious:

You hold your sisters infinix hot note 2 and you are here bragging. Something z definitely wrong with your brain

U r a nice person...
But...
U have to do 2 things early in the morning...
1. Pray to God so that u can live....
2. Take a bath so that others can live....

Touch ur heart, u will feel the rhythm of ur heartbeat.
touch ur head u will feel the rhythm of empty pot.tin...tin..

Don't ever cross my path again because the next you do, u will be in the mortuary #screw u

making useless threats on a faceless forum. Pls go and sort out your personal issues and stop taking it out on innocent people on NL, have a nice day
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by uzolexis(f): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2016
ayamprecious:

I promise you quote me n yarn nonsense. I will shock you will my next comment.

Amebo

Grow up , you commented on NL and I quoted you and instead of you to engage in reasonable argument you resort to insult, who does that If you don't want to be quoted then don't comment, the worse you can do is insult me and that has no effect on me, you would only be proving how immature you are.
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by uzolexis(f): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2016
Barigaboy:
Babe I get u but u need to understand me too. Peoples thinking varies that's what someone I know saw in her girlfriend bag n broke up with her that she is a prostitute. When he told me, I said going to check a womans bag is a trash n what's wrong with what u saw if its not for female she wouldn't buy it but that ends d relationship till date.

Well good riddance to that girl cos she deserves better. I'm very glad and fortunate to have met enlightened guys who don't see women as subhumans and currently dating one. The more I see comments like these on NL, guys degrading woman, The more I appreciate the men in my life. I hope you are not one of those that think a woman who has condoms in her bag is a prostitute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by adejaresalami1(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2016
MarieSucre:

Females are the major cause of every problem we have here on earth??

So its females that caused world war 1 and war world 2 that killed millions of people? Its majority females that are embezzling money worldwide? Even the sexually transmitted disease nko? One man will have four wives still sleep with plenty women outside without protection then come back and sleep with his wives again. We see these cases everyday in counselling center for Hiv and Aids.

You better know what you're saying.
sweetheart....I didn't mean it like a war thing or whatever problem you talked about, what am trying to say essence is many of men crazy behavioral act is all upon striving to please a she
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by ayamprecious: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2016
uzolexis:

making useless threats on a faceless forum. Pls go and sort out your personal issues and stop taking it out on innocent people on NL, have a nice day

I have just warned you but you heeded not

Isn't dat you on the first pix grin
You look horrible more or less like an ashi, no wonder you comment uselessly, I guess you must be looking for admission for the past six years n you are getting old now u opted to have a mobile shop that operates mainly in the night. Is that not the reason y you have a nose ring?? Your professional sisters from the flat headed community can relate.
you can't get a decent man to marry you, so decide to smell marriage by hooking your nose. Marriage isn't meant for people like you ashi, u even look like AFTER 1...

i saw a person
looking exacly like you.
I accidently called ur name.
But that person therw away the banana and jumped on another tree.

R U Twins?

I really warned you....

Twinkle Twinkle little star,
You should know who you are,
And once you know who you are,
Mental hospital is not so far

Meanwhile check the diseases affecting you n do the necessary correction because you are an ani...mal

1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by uzolexis(f): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2016
ayamprecious:

I have just warned you but you heeded not

Isn't dat you on the first pix grin
You look horrible more or less like an ashi, no wonder you comment uselessly, I guess you must be looking for admission for the past six years n you are getting old now u opted to have a mobile shop that operates mainly in the night. Is that not the reason y you have a nose ring?? Your professional sisters from the flat headed community can relate.
you can't get a decent man to marry you, so decide to smell marriage by hooking your nose. Marriage isn't meant for people like you ashi, u even look like AFTER 1...

i saw a person
looking exacly like you.
I accidently called ur name.
But that person therw away the banana and jumped on another tree.

R U Twins?

I really warned you....

Twinkle Twinkle little star,
You should know who you are,
And once you know who you are,
Mental hospital is not so far

Meanwhile check the diseases affecting you n do the necessary correction because you are an ani...mal

Seriously, this is the best you can do I pity your generation, you lack home training. You think you are insulting me but you have just made a big FO.OL of yourself. You even had to take my profile picture and upload it,if this is not the height of stupi.dity and I don't know what is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:33am On Nov 03, 2016
i'd rather have u slap me with the truth than kiss me with a lie...hypocrisy,timidity is a core problem with nigerians..in europe/america diz is nothing..sometime ago i was in a pub chatting with a girl and exactly 6pm her phone alarm went off..she said excuse jay av got to use my meds ,i asked her oh u sick or something she blushed and said no just my contraceptive i shud take it at 6pm didnt want to 4get..and she is a nurse professional girl.if it was nigeria guys go say she be ashewo..other useless anupama yeye things forming deeper life go join insult her..with all due respects to all the women in nigeria ...i beg all of una to be real..obey ur chemistry as it is..instead of forming lux when u are obviously soda..stigmatization ,gossip,amebo,tafia etc is one problem in dat con3..everytime i visit i always have a problem understanding how we all got to that degenerated state..a girl cant even go to a pharmacy and buy any sexual apparatus or pills as it were if a guy wants to accompany cuz she is shy..hummm cuz at 26 she is too young to av a partner??but a guy can go into the chemist and buy it everyone there will hail him like guy man ur trap don catch bush meat enjoy wella..they will even recommend him all sorts of enhancement drugs..i tire...really no hope .
uzolexis:

my dear, I tire for the comments here. people saying that any woman that has condoms in her bag is a prostitute, someone that is sexually active and wants to look after her health is a prostitute and it's so called adults saying this. If this lady gets pregnant out of wedlock, this same idi.ots will say why didn't she protect herself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2016
uzolexis:

Well good riddance to that girl cos she deserves better. I'm very glad and fortunate to have met enlightened guys who don't see women as subhumans and currently dating one. The more I see comments like these on NL, guys degrading woman, The more I appreciate the men in my life. I hope you are not one of those that think a woman who has condoms in her bag is a prostitute.

A woman that has condom in her bag is a prostitute, You have heard it !

Let your BF go and get condoms anytime you both are together, If he can't get it, thats he's business.

Allow him to play his role as a man.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Bossontop(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=guji12 post=50724719][/quote]
She may or may not b tampered with hence d use of d condom to b safe....u dig??
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by uzolexis(f): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2016
truthsayer007:

A woman that has condom in her bag is a prostitute, You have heard it !

Let your BF go and get condoms anytime you both are together, If he can't get it, thats he's business.

Allow him to play his role as a man.

when did buying condom become the role of a man? Like I have been saying since, as an adult I am responsible for my sexual health and keeping a condom ensures I protect myself always. The bolded is your opinion and you are entitled to it but that does not make it right.
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by ayamprecious: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2016
uzolexis:

[/b]Please stop playing with your fathers phone young man. NL is for adult not for kids still in nappies[b].

Isn't this an insult??

uzolexis:

Grow up , you commented on NL and I quoted you and instead of you to engage in reasonable argument you resort to insult, who does that If you don't want to be quoted then don't comment, the worse you can do is insult me and that has no effect on me, you would only be proving how immature you are.

You don't want to be insulted yet u insulted me

Kai ne don haka m, ya kamata ka yi shiryayye your business

1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by uzolexis(f): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2016
ayamprecious:

Isn't this an insult??

You don't want to be insulted yet u insulted me

Kai ne don haka m, ya kamata ka yi shiryayye your business

Young man/woman you 1st called me a slut cos I disagreed with your opinion that's why I said you should grow up, but I see common sense is indeed not common to everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day / Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.