Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (59366 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Is It Okay For Ladies To Move Around With Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by iaminspired: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mod something is wrong with your brain. How will this post give me food and clear my bills?

Instead of you to think of how Nigerians can contribute, create intelligent posts that will allow men of virtue to contribute meaningful and add value, u are busy pushing condom to FP.

mediocre !!!!

When you see Nigerians esp youth contributing uselessly on threads like this, why won't we have mediocres cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Adesiji77: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Here to read the comments... cool
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by tosyne2much(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
iaminspired:
Wasted generation and see useless comment..... When you prefer to carry condom than run for an election.

You boldly carry condom upandan but your bible is missing.
Which kin generation be this? When fornication now becomes the order of the day ..... And are busy tying trash....

This is the generation that's prefers to share sexual escapes than sit down on how to improve life

So disheartening
Oga, no come dey form for here jawe cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by hotspec(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
greggng:
Is good cos many animals that does qualified to be called men re on the loose nowadays. Atleast they can use condom to rape their victims
which breed is ur dad? Goat or donkey?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
EastGold:

All the gehs have joined gangs
Lol.
Was just being sincere...if you don't trust him and he doesn't have condoms close your legs. grin
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
A lady carrying condom in her bag? This is barbaric and I wouldn't tolerate that from my woman

God abeg destroy this earth this night make everybody dey go jawe
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Justycxx(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
nubian999:

I endorse this statement grin
I endorse the fact that you belong to the cucumber community

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by ollah2: 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
martineverest:
i have a mixed opinion,tho....

*protection and prevention?
*sign of promiscuity?

Think deeply. It's actually five
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Mimienudles(f): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Are you trying to form that you don't bleep at all? cool
lols, doesn't mean I should have a condom in my bag
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Taryur3(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
ngoben:
Personal choice doe....bt for me nt ok
May be u like it raw

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Taryur3(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
Benita27:
I can't carry Condoms around, what message is a lady likely to pass when her man notice there's condoms in her handbag 24/7 like you're everly ready.

It's a No! No!!.
U raised a good point but it doesn't still make u a saint.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=koolcat post=50718871][/quote]Chai. .. You wanto visit kirikiri ahbi grin
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Ikpangi: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Good... At least we go rest cool tongue kiss shocked
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mynd44:
Men are scum

double scum..
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by vectoh(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
Benita27:
Why not.
choi! no virgin again o!
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by royalfamily(m): 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ofcourse it's incase of emergency n short time
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by tosyne2much(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mimienudles:
lols, doesn't mean I should have a condom in my bag
SMH at your hypocrisy... Why do something you're not publicly proud of? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Mimienudles(f): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
SMH at your hypocrisy... Why do something you're not publicly proud of? cheesy
I can recall my words clearly and I didn't say I have just as I ain't saying I haven't wink
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Taryur3:

U raised a good point but it doesn't still make u a saint.
I didn't say i was one, if he doesn't have condoms and i don't trust him then i close my legs.

I dare not walk into a store to buy condoms.
What for?.
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by MizTyna(f): 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mimienudles:
I wonder what kind of lady would carry a gold circle or whatever in her handbag, what happens when your bag falls off in public? I wouldn't be a victim but I'd be so embarrassed

If you will feel embarrassed being caught with condoms you have no business having sex. Sex isn't only for those matured in age,you have to be emotionally and mentally ready to have sex too

8 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Jjohn1400: 11:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
Yes

It out again, chidinma Okeke(miss Anqmbra) Part 3. Sex tape, click link below to watch and download
http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/leaked-photo-video-naija-girl-caught.html
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by OsuGanja(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
To me there's nothing wrong with it. It even means she's sexy, knows what d game is about and ready to play along. Its d novice among them that will open yansh without condom, they don't have postinor too o talk less of antibiotics for STDs then they come back to say I don get belle. For who among d 20 guys?

You brilliantly explained the kinda girls we have in our generation.... Girls with Fish BRAIN.... Well,I think it makes sense if a girl keeps condoms for guys,it dont mean she a how or something, she's just protecting herself,but some girls are naturally hoe-ish
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mimienudles:
I can recall my words clearly and I didn't say, I have just as I ain't saying I haven't wink
May God deliver you Sha

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by kizzyklick99(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
if she is not a virgin, I Dont see any any thing wrong with carrying condoms in her bag, and even if she is a virgin and she knows that she is vulnerable ,trust me, condoms can help save her life
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by pedrilo: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
The comments here explains the complex nature of humans.
Divergent opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Mimienudles(f): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
MizTyna:

If you will feel embarrassed being caught with condoms you have no business having sex. Sex isn't only for those matured in age,you have to be emotionally and mentally ready to have sex too
very correct, Miz. You understand more than tosyne2much
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by Jjohn1400: 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
Bro u murder the topic
kizzyklick99:
if she is not a virgin, I Dont see any any thing wrong with carrying condoms in her bag, and even if she is a virgin and she knows that she is vulnerable ,trust me, condoms can help save her life
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by iaminspired: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oga, no come dey form for here jawe cheesy

I was about insulting the person until I saw your moniker
Say na u. But me go reply u small because I dey vex big time

grin angry

Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Mimienudles:
very correct, Miz. You understand more than tosyne2much
Now I understand.. You don't have sex nor carry condoms in your bag cool
Re: Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? by ehissi(m): 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
nubian999:

I endorse this statement grin

Make your Papa catch you first!! Even Lai Mohammed no go fit explain your endorsement.............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos / Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.