Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy (9582 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / "Women are made for men" -The Christian God / Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by FSMs: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

God is not human so if you wish to understand His level or true kind of compassion then come up to His level through Christ Jesus.

Teach your own Kid what you feel is right while others teach theirs the truth about compassion.

Your position and words show why lots of people dread Atheists because they simply hate God so much so that even the good things about God are rejected by them and they would gladly do the opposite to prove that God cannot do anything to them...How sad..

You are bustresing The op point More God Compassion has Conditions
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by FSMs: 9:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
ValentineMary:
The bold text is off point and far from the truth. I guess u are just speculating because u probably have met no atheist in real life. How can I hate God atheist have explained how they don't hate God we just make argument in ur universe of discourse assuming ur God is a real entity.
Na today?
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by TomHagen: 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
ValentineMary:
And his compassion lies in believing? how is that compassionate so no matter how kind one is as long as he does not believe, he is condemned? how is that compassionate

And worse still we now know thag belief is based on geographical location. So salvation is based on luck and no sort of good works whatsoever. smh
He dishes out His compassion using His discretion. Gerrit? Every other thing you have written is simply you trying to shift the goalpost.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
ValentineMary:
The bold text is off point and far from the truth. I guess u are just speculating because u probably have met no atheist in real life. How can I hate God atheist have explained how they don't hate God we just make argument in ur universe of discourse assuming ur God is a real entity.

So I am far from the truth right? Yet a simple survey right here on Nairaland has shown atheists approving Rape, incest, beastiality, murder, crime and so on as long as there is no cctv monitoring them and if they could beat the system they would.

I suppose those atheists were also far from the truth.

Since you believe that God does not exist and you claim that we assume that He exists why then do you still yap om about what we assume why not allow oir assumptions to die off and let the assumptions of almost 3billion Christians worldwide to die off while the certainty of the 2 to 3% of the atheist community lives on.

You see people have gotten too wise to be deluded and they have come to see the irrationality and delusion in Atheism so keep denouncing stupidity which atheism represents.

Even some Atheists here have come to see the strenght in Religion as without it there would be chaos and no morality left for man to uphold ...Even with Religion now we still see a lot of sinful living and all manner of vices how much more without it.

The devil in you lot wants to be free to live and do as it pleases using your bodies as a tool...feel free to oblige but get on the lonely train while at it and leave the rest of us who believe that God is real and is saving many such as you. Heck I reckon that over 100 people just gave their lives to christ in the time it took me to type this comment.

John 3:16 is for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by TomHagen: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
FSMs:

Is bill gates Omni are You comparing Bill gates to Yahweh?
This is the same red herring Hopefullandlord tried to employ. Try harder bro.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
FSMs:
Is bill gates Omni are You comparing Bill gates to Yahweh?
I tire o
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
FSMs:

You are bustresing The op point More God Compassion has Conditions

Eyehategod the nonsensical one has gotten a new moniker to deceive the Religion section that Atheism is growing....lol

God no go kill you.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by FSMs: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
TomHagen:
This is the same red herring Hopefullandlord tried to employ. Try harder bro.
I said are U comparing Yahweh to Billgates it's a simple Question! You where the one that brought the Point that Will billgates give Everyone his money? Of course if billgate was God he will give everyone his money because it'll be unlimited!! and even do more What has Yahweh done for humanity?

So back to the main Question Are u Comparing Bill gates to Yahweh? cause i see it as an insult! to bill gates cause the little bill gates is doing your Yahweh cant do Quarter!
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by ValentineMary(m): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
TomHagen:
He dishes out His compassion using His discretion. Gerrit? Every other thing you have written is simply you trying to shift the goalpost.
It seems u don't know the weight of the word ALL LOVING.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by FSMs: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

Eyehategod the nonsensical one has gotten a new moniker to deceive the Religion section that Atheism is growing....lol

God no go kill you.

Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
TomHagen:
We are talking about discretion in this case and not quantity. This is a red herring.

its YOU that didn't chose your words carefully

these were your words

He's full of compassion, but He uses at His discretion. Bill Gates is 'full of money and charity'. Does he give it to everyone? Why?

bill gates is NOT as full of money as your acclaimed Yahweh is full of compassion

he loses money when he gives, so he can only use discretion because he'll be without money very fast if he gives everyone who cares to ask!

your Yahweh however has nothing to lose by being compassionate to anyone and everyone even those who don't ask
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by DoctorAlien(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
This post reeks of ignorance. Typical of atheist arguments, anyway.

The concept of original sin is not biblical. A child is not born a sinner. Man only inherits sinful nature i.e. tendency to love sin rather than GOD. A baby has no knowledge of sin, and if it dies, it will rest in the grave till our LORD returns when it will go back to its Maker.

Jesus Christ was born too. He was not a sinner. He never sinned. And if birth could impart sin, Jesus would have been a sinner. He can't be one, anyway.

It's just that a human being, left alone, would naturally follow sin. Jesus is there, thankfully, to deliver us from sin, and to set us free from its shackles.

It would really do all these nairaland "atheists" much good if they read the Bible thoroughly and understood it, before coming to present intellectually nauseating arguments.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
ValentineMary:

it seems you have no idea how to Balance ALL LOVING with DISCRETION.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by FSMs: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

I tire o
It is Even an insult to bill gates that do Charity to compare him with yahweh that's busy being non existent

1 Like

Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by FSMs: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:
This post reeks of ignorance. Typical of atheist arguments, anyway.

The concept of original sin is not biblical. A child is not born a sinner. Man only inherits sinful nature i.e. tendency to love sin rather than GOD. A baby has no knowledge of sin, and if it dies, it will rest in the grave till our LORD returns when it will go back to its Maker.

What's this one talking about?

Jesus Christ was born too. He was not a sinner. He never sinned. And if birth could impart sin, Jesus would have been a sinner. He can't be one, anyway.

Was jesus Christ a Man or Was he A God?

It's just that a human being, left alone, would naturally follow sin. Jesus is there, thankfully, to deliver us from sin, and to set us free from its shackles.

Oh jesus Now That Was Born to Like every ordinary man will save you From sin? Go up

It would really do all these nairaland "atheists" much good if they read the Bible thoroughly and understood it, before coming to present intellectually nauseating arguments.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

these were your words

bill gates is NOT as full of money as your acclaimed Yahweh is full of compassion

he loses money when he gives, so he can only use discretion because he'll be without money very fast if he gives everyone who cares to ask!

your Yahweh however has nothing to lose by being compassionate to anyone and everyone even those who don't ask

God has more to loose than money...WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSES HIS SOUL.

THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL...

Get focused on God and let Him grow you to the point of getting what you are yapping about.

When you have placed value on a soul beyond money and all else then DISCRETION becomes the better part of valour.

I am sure if you pause to think you would understand something this simple but as usual you will refuse to even though you claim to be openminded.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by FSMs: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

Your mumu no get part 2. you posted a screengrab to chest beat with and failed to see that they had to put 4 groups together just to boost the number....Secular, non religious, agnostic and atheist...

Indeed your mumu no be here.
I am secular
I am non religious
I am Agnostic
I am Atheist

So what is Your Point?
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by TomHagen: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
ValentineMary:
I haven't seen ALL LOVING in the Bible. Show me if you have.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
4everGod:

God has more to loose than money...WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE GAINS THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOSES HIS SOUL.

THE LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL...

Get focused on God and let Him grow you to the point of getting what you are yapping about.

When you have placed value on a soul beyond money and all else then DISCRETION becomes the better part of valour.

I am sure if you pause to think you would understand something this simple but as usual you will refuse to even though you claim to be openminded.

so, Yahweh can "lose" afterall
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by TomHagen: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

these were your words

Daaaah. Read the last line of that post. Why doesn't he give his money to everyone? He's richer than some African countries. He has way way more than he'd ever need.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by DoctorAlien(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
FSMs:

What's this one talking about?

Was jesus Christ a Man or Was he A God?

Oh jesus Now That Was Born to Like every ordinary man will save you From sin? Go up

Christ was fully man when He was on earth. He was also fully GOD.

He clothed His divinity with humanity. He was tempted and tried in any way a man can be, and yet He was without sin(Heb. 4:15). This was not because of the fact that He is GOD(of course He never used His divine power to alleviate His suffering/temptation in any way), but because He constantly was in touch with His Father, drawing the much needed strength for each day from Him(Mark 1:35).
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
TomHagen:
Daaaah. Read the last line of that post. Why doesn't he give his money to everyone?

Chai!!

your question was "Does he give it to everyone?"

because he's not capable of doing that

do not bring the latter part of your post; its a new introduction to this discussion hence you're now guilty of doing the same thing you just accused me of doing

please, stay consistent
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by TomHagen: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
FSMs:

I said are U comparing Yahweh to Billgates it's a simple Question! You where the one that brought the Point that Will billgates give Everyone his money? Of course if billgate was God he will give everyone his money because it'll be unlimited!! and even do more What has Yahweh done for humanity?

So back to the main Question Are u Comparing Bill gates to Yahweh? cause i see it as an insult! to bill gates cause the little bill gates is doing your Yahweh cant do Quarter!
This is why talking to you is a waste of time. Daaah!!!!!
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by FSMs: 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
TomHagen:
Psa 100:5 For the LORD [is] good; his mercy [is] everlasting; and his truth [endureth] to all generations.
Jer 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, [saying], Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by FSMs: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Christ was fully man when He was on earth. He was also fully GOD.

So can He sin like other Men?

He clothed His divinity with humanity. He was tempted and tried in any way a man can be, and yet He was without sin(Heb. 4:15). This was not because of the fact that He is GOD(of course He never used His divine power to alleviate His suffering/temptation in any way), but because He constantly was in touch with His Father drawing the much needed strength for each day from Him(Mark 1:35).
Jesus Was fully God But Was in Constant Touch With his Father. grin Who is the Father?
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by 4everGod1: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

so, Yahweh can "lose" afterall

Oh yes He can lose...He can lose souls due to Freewill but Perfection or Obedience can never be in its purest form if forced...It has to be arrived at WILLINGLY.

However My Assignment as a believer is to bring gains to my fathers kingdom and that I will do till I breath my last and even after I must have gone my Kids would follow my path in Jesus name.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by TomHagen: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

Chai!!

your question was "Does he give it to everyone?"

because he's not capable of doing that

do not bring the latter part of your post is a new introduction to this discussion hence you're now guilty of doing the same thing you just accused me of doing

please, stay consistent
What does this even mean? I said ''does he give it to everyone. Why?'' Go and look at the post again. You removed the why. That's dishonest bro.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by FSMs: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
TomHagen:
This is why talking to you is a waste of time. Daaah!!!!!
Are you Running?
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by ValentineMary(m): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
TomHagen:
It seems u did not read my first comment how I explained how the theologian Aquinas said God was all loving since he was perfect. And if ur God is not all loving, he is not perfect.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by TomHagen: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
FSMs:

Are you Running?
Running from what. You like saying rubbish. Just look at what other atheists are saying and compare it to your own posts. You are the same person as deicide and eyehateGod so I'm not really surprised.
Re: The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy by DoctorAlien(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
FSMs:

So can He sin like other Men?

Jesus Was fully God But Was in Constant Touch With his Father. grin Who is the Father?

Is it too hard to grasp that Jesus Christ is GOD, but that when He came to earth, He lived lived the life of a man?

Yes, there was the tendency to sin. He was born with the sinful human nature. But He never sinned. He resisted sin in every way.

Is this too hard to grasp? If it is, don't mention me again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / 8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians / Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.