Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (19807 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chelseabmw(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2009
@190,
LWKMD, True talk broda, if the boy cheats i will still date him grin grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by chelseabmw(m): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2009
as for me,a guy that can buy me a car, maybe Bmw 3 series 3181 2009 model grin grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2009
CHELSEA DON`T SHOW THE WORLD HOW MUCH HUNGARY YOU ARE NOW,

MODERNIZE YOURSELF FOR ONCE

SHE NEED CAR

ASK PAPA NOW
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Igwe9(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2009
y''all want  these from men?  cheesy thank God its simply fantasy, else  people like 190 and chelseabmw would be left with nothing. smiley smiley
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by patwhizkid(f): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2009
Igwe. . .!
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Igwe9(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2009
patwhizkid:

Igwe. . .!
Hi my baby girl, how school na? miss ya darling! smiley
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by galatico(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2009
Let me answer the question for them It's the cash .
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by patwhizkid(f): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2009
@ Igwe

school iz fyn o. missed ya too

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by ladijacobs: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2009
When I was a girl, it was guy's honesty first, then hygiene, then intelligence, then looks, then money can come after. But honesty and truthfulness first.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Pharoh: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2009
patwhizkid:

@ Igwe

school iz fyn o. missed ya

U no  Mizz mii  angry
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by lexandra(f): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2009
God fearing, intelligent and looks.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by patwhizkid(f): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2009
I mizzed yu tu o jare my son. . .
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by khanye(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
money grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by zuuby(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
his car
the bigger the car he drives the longer i stay wit him

u dont xpect me 2 dump a guy with a range rover Sports OR Hyundai genesis that car is worth over 18mil naira here in abuja
even if the guy is cheating on me,i would manage as long as i HAVE THAT FRONT SEAT~

Beware of cars
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Pharoh: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2009
Guld Bkus i mizzed U2 wella  grin

Usii Zoludo Papi 4 Evil Fowest? we dey Phyn  am.  tongue

@Post Cleanliness, Manners and Intelligence.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by patwhizkid(f): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2009
lol wu be zoludo papi again na?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by collide: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2009
angry foolish hoes
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by omar22(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2009
his car
the bigger the car he drives the longer i stay wit him

These are the type of girls I had one night stand with, once I borrow my friends Honda Accord, I am more likely going to be booked for the rest of the week, before they realised who owns the car, by then fire don pass
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by skybeauty(f): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2009
manner of approach, brains, honesty,hygiene and finally maybe his looks
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Ijeebuka(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

MONEY MONEY MONEY

US DOLLER, BRITISH POUNDS, EURO. YEN, AND NAME IT, EVEN GHANA CEDES SELF THEY WILL FLOCK AROUND MEN LIKE BEES
I am happy you added CEDES, I'd feel abandoned lol
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by collide: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2009
grin
These are the type of girls I had one night stand with, once I borrow my friends Honda Accord, I am more likely going to be booked for the rest of the week, before they realised who owns the car, by then fire don pass
tell them ohhh, i have booked one this weekend, in fact shes gonna be the one to buy fuel.god save am sey yaradua don stop deregulation.dont get it twisted she's a good girl gone lady gaga, i'll help her cure the agro for fast cars and balls. wink
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Ijeebuka(m): 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2009
ladijacobs:

When I was a girl, it was guy's honesty first, then hygiene, then intelligence, then looks, then money can come after. But honesty and truthfulness first.
hey! don't tell me you did da trans thing, OR? is Thomas Beatie in Nairaland?

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by MUNEER2(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2009
omar22:

These are the type of girls I had one night stand with,   once I borrow my friends Honda Accord, I am more likely going to be booked for the rest of the week, before they realised who owns the car,  by then fire don pass

Can't stop laughing grin grin grin, He who knows how knows the way wink

collide:

grin tell them ohhh, i have booked one this weekend, in fact shes gonna be the one to buy fuel.god save am sey yaradua don stop deregulation.dont get it twisted she's a good girl gone lady gaga, i'll help her cure the agro for fast cars and balls. wink

I think it's high time ladies started learning tongue tongue tongue
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by kosovo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2009
mMmmm . . . . .grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Ijaey: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2009
Body, i love a guy wiv muscles wink
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Pharoh: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2009
patwhizkid:

lol wu be zoludo papi again na?

Zoludo = Soludo Na d man dey shop 9ja moni b4 but na sanusi dey inshaj nau.

The man carry pot 4 head wey 500 milla dey inside d Last time we see am  grin

Check am Hia  sad
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by cvibe: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2009
??
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by patwhizkid(f): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2009
Lmao! Pharoh yu be kraze mhan o. I nor dae o. . .if em katch yu
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by justright1: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2009
Moral and brain.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Winnergal(f): 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
LMAO at the comments:

The topic says in the first FIFTEEN minutes . . .

How do you know if someone has brains, cash, good personality in sucha short time?

LOL

1 Like

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by mystikal(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2009
read his palms grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Princek12(m): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2009
MUNEER2:

Can't stop laughing grin grin grin,  He who knows how knows the way wink

I think it's high time ladies started learning tongue tongue tongue

ladies will NEVER learn; they behave like mugu because they fall for the game all the time. Borrowing your friend's car and key to a plush house will get you laid all day, without too many questions asked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

O / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.