Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (19806 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by showbobo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2009
190:

his car
the bigger the car he drives the longer i stay wit him

u dont xpect me 2 dump a guy with a [b]range rover Sports OR Hyundai genesis [/b]that car is worth over 18mil naira here in abuja
even if the guy is cheating on me,i would manage as long as i HAVE THAT FRONT SEAT~

xoxo

Genesis tear rubber is just 7.45mill and u would get a range for 7mill now,
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by anishe(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2009
simpleness !!
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by meine: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2009
grin grin grin

Hello girls, please dont crucify me oooo but some girls arent saying the truth, my research has shown that naija based girls  will fall for you because of the following things in a descending order

1. Your ride

2. How deep your pocket is

3. Your brain

4. Your attitude

5. Your looks and other things,

Thank you
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by finemocha(f): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2009
face
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by v3: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2009
Hmmm,what do i love about guys. . .

They lookz. . .  tongue cool kiss

Cash, errm,make me sing in other languages. . .  cool
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by jessica23: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2009
If he gives me attention  wink
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by babyme(f): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2009
nice ass and confidence, smiley, especially nice ass
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by v3: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
my bf'z butt is so fluffy. . . cool
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
jessica23:

If he gives me attention wink
lol so even a jerk give you attention you will fall for him?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Gamine(f): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2009
Since i cant 'see' brains and personality in seconds of meeting someone
im gonna go with height and build

funny that this has been going through my mind all morning. embarassed
The guy's height and build is so puurrfect and he doesnt have igbo accent embarassed
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by denony(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2009
nice looking wearing nice smile
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2009
Hello, pls to everybody. How can i post my knowledge also on nairaland? [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by meine: 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2009
babyme:

nice ass and confidence, smiley, especially nice ass

wetin you wan take in ass do? am scared ooo or u wan give Mouth Gig there

grin grin grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by babyme(f): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
no but the curve shows how good u are in bed, wink wink wink
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by v3: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2009
Attention!!!! angry
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nezan(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2009
God save our youths from from the spirit of immorality.
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by babyme(f): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2009
Nezan:

hahaha, sex is cool grin
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by v3: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2009
babyme:

hahaha, sex is cool grin
Ehen. . .never tried it b4 cry sad
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2009
babyme:

na wao lipsrsealed
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by babyme(f): 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2009
v3nom4eva:

Ehen. . .never tried it b4  cry sad
try lovemaking first
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by v3: 4:11pm On Oct 29, 2009
mommmmmmmmmyyyyyy mi!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by v3: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2009
babyme:

try lovemaking first
You'll make a good lecturer. . .i'm IN!
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Abbeycity4(f): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2009
@Topic
His handsome look  tongue
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by v3: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2009
Abbey_city:

@Topic
His handsome look  tongue
Like mine cool
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by meine: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2009
babyme:

Baby miii, funny enough have got some pretty nice ass curve myself and i aint bad on bed, so i kinda believe you. wink wink
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by patwhizkid(f): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2009
V3nom. . .!
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by babyme(f): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2009
v3nom4eva:

You'll make a good lecturer. . .i'm IN!
not yet.technically, wink wink
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by meine: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2009
Nezan:

Some Nigerians are more spiritual than God,what brought the spirit of immorality into this naaaaa Or you wan tell me u ney dey scream when your gf or wife they ride you like horse,wake up bro! or na only missionary you dey do?
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by babyme(f): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2009
meine:

Baby miii, funny enough have got some pretty nice ass curve myself and i aint bad on bed, so i kinda believe you. wink wink
seee, gracias
Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by neowelsh(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2009
Gamine:

Since i cant 'see' brains and personality in seconds of meeting someone
im gonna go with height and build

funny that this has been going through my mind all morning. embarassed
The guy's height and build is so puurrfect and he doesnt have igbo accent embarassed

this guy below have height and is perfectly built. do u want to contact him?

Re: Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2009
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

O / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.