Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,234 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You (16425 Views)

Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards / Nairaland Profile Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2009
palmwine:

Hey man do me next! lets see how close you can get.

You ignored the first request

Thanks for your follow up.

Apologies. I'm not one to ignore - Your avatar is stumping me as it's just too direct. Username = Palmwine; Avatar = Palmwine. . . Na wetin?! grin grin

It will just take longer as I don't really have much to go by, and I don't read previous posts to do the assessments. Please stay tuned cool
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2009
Posted by rasputinn:

It's amazing how you could possibly draw so much conclusion from my profile picture(I have a sneaky feeling you read some of my posts before my avatar told you about me)
BTW,my avatar is not a natural tree,it's actually not a tree,not even a redwood nor is it a greenwood ,it's a telecommunication mast used instead of the usual steel masts/towers to preserve the natural aesthetics of the location.So you're wrong
A question,what would my "avatar" say to you about me if I were to revert to my immediate past one;The Arsenal crest

And Oh,what your posts(sorry I can't assess you based on your avatar) say to me is that you're one smart fella who is not shy to venture into new terrains and generally take calculated risks
===============================================================================

Thanks for the feedback. Wow, the telecom aesthetics fooled me, but my assessment would not have changed - I probably would have added that you seek creative means of solving a problem, just making the problem go away is insufficient for you.

On reading previous posts, well, I do not. That will defeat the objective of the exercise. I shared some of my "secrets" with stillwater (I think) in a Sunday post on this thread when she too wondered if I read her past posts.

BTW, your assessment of me about taking calculated risks is accurate; I don't have a comment on the 'smart fella' observation, but I love to explore.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2009
rasputinn:

Story,but carry on,I'm loving the intrigue

Not sure what you mean by "story" . . .Is the term psychometric tests new (or theoretical) to you?

I obviously can't be as accurate as those tests (e.g. MBTI, DiSC, etc) because of the volume of participants' choices their assessments are based on. I am only going with ONE choice you've made in form of your avatar.

End of story cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 9:01am On Nov 02, 2009
palmwine:

I also want you to do Seun, oga admin!

Thanks. Unfortunately, Seun has a portrait pix. That's outside the scope of this exercise, which is purely for non-portrait pix.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 9:05am On Nov 02, 2009
@rasputinn

On your question regarding what the assessment would have been if you had The Arsenal crest as your avatar.

Like oga plamwine, it gives very little to work with, except cookie cutter assessments like - loyal, passionate and competitive wink

I delibrately avoided such avatars
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 9:08am On Nov 02, 2009
bluespice:

good thang u got going on here man
i really did read all 8 pages
and i particularly admire your response to a certain someone wink

Hats off to you for reading the entire thread. . .You just bumped your way up on the list of avatars I am about to assess.

In fact, you're next!
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by CuteAngel(f): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2009
Plz Mr Canuck may i know what my profile pix says about me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 9:16am On Nov 02, 2009
===

Username: bluespice

Profile Pix: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=153767

Pix Summary: A rare 5-speed stainless steel blender with the words, “The faster you go the bigger the mess”. The content of the full blender is viscera (soft internal organs of the body) – Identifiable organs include the heart, liver, intestine, and brain. There is no fluid in the blender. PS: The content is shocking, yet not particularly gross.

What your pix says to me: You can be very direct and in-your-face, even diplomacy may achieve the desired result. You are quick-witted, very confident in the things you know and you believe spot a pretender from a mile away. While some people have deep knowledge in a few subjects, you pride yourself in the breadth and variety of your expertise. You love to learn new things and try to be ahead of the curve on new information - If you’re not the trend-setter in your circle of influence, you are a very quick adopter. You are at home with some things that grosses out (repulse) a good number of people, but you have a way of hand-holding them in an attempt to bringing them up to speed. Finally, you lead the way in DEDICATION - You put everything you have (brain, heart & intestine cheesy) into what you do and relationships you have.

===
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 9:23am On Nov 02, 2009
CuteAngel:

Plz Mr Canuck may i know what my profile pix says about me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Awww. . . That's so cute (You know some firebrands are going to yab you for your post, right? grin). You are on my list, right after Lawyer.

Problem is it's 3:20 a.m. here and I need to hit the sack. Will definitely squeeze it in 2morrow. Take care.

PS: Your avatar is rib-cracking! I hear the guy's being sued for manipulating people into his show.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by CuteAngel(f): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2009
Tnx buddy i will be waiting just take ur time.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2009
CuteAngel:

lol now that profile is not going to be easy to do cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by palmwine(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2009
canuck:

Thanks for your follow up.

Apologies. I'm not one to ignore - Your avatar is stumping me as it's just too direct. Username = Palmwine; Avatar = Palmwine. . . Na wetin?! grin grin

It will just take longer as I don't really have much to go by, and I don't read previous posts to do the assessments. Please stay tuned cool

Thanks for your reply. I will just stick with what I have there, cos if I change it now, I'll simply be leading you on. You know, showing you want I want you to see about me. But before now a had a squirrel drinking from a bottle of coca cola with a straw while standing upright.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by ladyhard(f): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2009
Hi Canuck!
Go ahead with my picture, tell me the negative things I need to change to make 'me' a better 'me'.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by Nezan(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2009
What of those of us without profile pictures?
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by frank317: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
@poster,
I was thinking you were going to tell me if my assessment of u in the 7th page of this thread was right or wrong.

well i should have guessed that you'd rather say nothing. giving my assessment of you, that is the typicall person you are.

I am not an expert like you, but given my little knowledge of psychology, i though i should give it a shot. but tell me if i was near right or wrong just for my own benefit.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2009
frank do me,
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by frank317: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
posakosa:

frank do me,

Ok. I think you are a womanizer.
Sorry, unlike the poster, i only see the notorious side of people. can you handle it? LOL
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by frank317: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2009
Post by AMAKA
get me off of this stupid thread now!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

You call this a stupid thread? Have you take your time to read your thread which you titled "It started with a kiss" That was the most stupid thread coming from a self claimed virgin. I read the thread and wondered how your virgin mind could be so dirty.

or are you afraid the poster can see through your dirty mind? The guilty are aways afraid.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2009
frank3.16:

Ok. I think you are a womanizer. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Sorry, unlike the poster, i only see the notorious side of people. can you handle it? LOL

I can handle it. grin grin grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by hbabe(f): 1:39pm On Nov 02, 2009
^^^^ Yes, you can
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by hypertech(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2009
I have to admit that this thread is really fascinating, from Pg 1 to pg 9. @OP, I'll like you to assess my profile avatar. I cant resist having the assessment. I 'll save my comments till then. I really want to know what my avatar reveals about me. I suspect there 'll be a difference here,
But then you have earned my respect, OP.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by CuteAngel(f): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2009
rokiatu:

lol now that profile is not going to be easy to do cheesy

why u da laugh eh? i go wound you o. . . . . . . Why do u think its not gonna be easy.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2009
palmwine:

Thanks for your reply. I will just stick with what I have there, cos if I change it now, I'll simply be leading you on. You know, showing you want I want you to see about me. But before now a had a squirrel drinking from a bottle of coca cola with a straw while standing upright.

LOL! So, that's you?! I love that pix so much I used it in a presentation last month! (Canadians love their squirrels, which will probably be hunted as 'bushmeat' in naija grin).

OK, I think I have something on you now; but please give me some time. . .There are other 'clients' ahead of you in the 'waiting room'  cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2009
Hi canuck--- smiley
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
lady_hard:

Hi Canuck!
Go ahead with my picture, tell me the negative things I need to change to make 'me' a better 'me'.

Sure thing.

On the negatives, let's do it this way - (1) Let me know if you agree with the assessment, then (2) If you do, then I can proffer some areas of development

Please note that #2 will be as subtle as possible because NL has troll kings and divas waiting to pounce on your negatives. Kapish?
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 4:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
posakosa:

Hi canuck--- smiley

Good morning/afternoon/evening cheesy
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by palmwine(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2009
canuck:

LOL! So, that's you?! I love that pix so much I used it in a presentation last month! (Canadians love their squirrels, which will probably be hunted as 'bushmeat' in naija grin).

OK, I think I have something on you now; but please give me some time. . .There are other 'clients' ahead of you in the 'waiting room'  cheesy

Waiting, and talking about Squirrels, no let me just wait. lipsrsealed
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by XKZ(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2009
Originally I saw your deductions as another form of hocus pocus (like astrology).
And now my eyes are spinning from starring at all the avatars you've analysed trying to see what you see.
So please could you do me?
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2009
Nezan:

What of those of us without profile pictures?

Thanks for the question Nezan - It will mean me gazing at the stars reading your past posts, which is completely outside the scope of this thread. Sorry. wink
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2009
frank3.16:

@poster,
I was thinking you were going to tell me if my assessment of u in the 7th page of this thread was right or wrong.

well i should have guessed that you'd rather say nothing. giving my assessment of you, that is the typicall person you are.

I am not an expert like you, but given my little knowledge of psychology, i though i should give it a shot. but tell me if i was near right or wrong just for my own benefit.

You are an interesting guy, frank 3.16 cheesy

OK, here's more feedback on your assessment of me on page 7 - It was a good attempt, and a gutsy one at that. You had some bright spots, but your conclusions were overreaching.

Having said, saying you have 'little knowledge of psychology' is not giving yourself enough credit - You are stronger than average folks. You definitely have your head screwed on right in that department. Keep on truckin'
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by ritaNL: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2009
posakosa:

frank do me,

shocked shocked shocked shocked  . . .  . So posa na woman rapper  

Inshort nutin to do again Mr oga madam .

Canuck more butter to your bread jare ,carry on.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2009
hypertech:

I have to admit that this thread is really fascinating, from Pg 1 to pg 9. @OP, I'll like you to assess my profile avatar. I cant resist having the assessment. I 'll save my comments till then. I really want to know what my avatar reveals about me. I suspect there 'll be a difference here,
But then you have earned my respect, OP.

Thanks hypertech. Yes, your pix is different, but it's screaming with who you are.

I have a variety of magazines and a movie running in the 'waiting room' to engage you while I get to your avatar. . .One moment please grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do You Say Happy New Year In Your Language? / Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire / Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.