Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You (16430 Views)

Do You Have More Than 40 "Likes" And Above On Your Profile Pix? / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards / Nairaland Profile Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by posakosa(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2009
Hi Canuck---
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2009
duduspace:

Even if I don't beleive a lot of what you say, I still must salute your powers of perception and deduction.

Thanks, duduspace.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2009
posakosa:

Hi Canuck---

Hey posakosa!
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2009
stillwater:

Tell me the truth, you looked through my comments before writing that. cheesy

LOL! If I'd read your comments, I probably would be sounding more like your parent grin

Seriously, I was true to the objective of the exercise; which is to use the avatars only. Yours was unusual - Legs! Hahahaaa

However, as soon as I blew up your pix (that's one of my secrets), I began to see other subtle messages.

Another secret to doing this is that I only obtain one or two central messages from each avatar, then I apply very basic Boolean Algebra, and bingo!
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
rita@NL:

I dont really get the bolded part,wonder if you could explain to me in private please ?  undecided

The rest you are 80% rite but how come you didntt tell me my flaws,I like it when ppl tell me my flaws too and lastly how come you didn't say anything about me marrying bill gate or dangote ?  grin cheesy

I talk am say this guy na witch-wizard  lipsrsealed

Explain in private . . .*Clears throat*  grin

I generally don't speak in flaws (negatives), you need to read inbetween the lines to see them. However, I will highlight some perceived shortcomings in your personality since you asked . . .(*Deleted*):

[color=#000099]rita@NL - since you've read the feedback, I decided to delete this part 'cos it's pretty detailed. Hope you don't mind.

[/color]
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2009
NSNA:

very descriptive

Thanks. Your avatar looks intriguing. May assess it when I get a sec.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by ritaNL: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2009
CANUCK  ! CANUCK !! CANUCK !!!  shocked shocked shocked You gat me thinkin rite now.
Thank you so so much .
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2009
---
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2009
get me off of this stupid thread now!!
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
rita@NL:

CANUCK  ! CANUCK !! CANUCK !!!  shocked shocked shocked You gat me thinkin rite now.
Thank you so so much .

The pleasure is mine, rita. Thanks for the quick feedback. Glad to be of help.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

get me off of this stupid thread now!!
Ma'am, yes Ma'am!
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2009
canuck:

Ma'am, yes Ma'am!
im waiting!!
im not part of your little experiement.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by ritaNL: 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2009
Ok no e-fightin grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by ebonyz: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2009
Lmao grin
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

im waiting!!
im not part of your little experiement.

I just changed my mind  grin grin grin

NL has established a process for reporting errant threads. Please pursue it.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2009
if someone doesnt want to be apart of something, respect it.
loser.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by ritaNL: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2009
Ewu
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

if someone doesnt want to be apart of something, respect it.
loser.

All you needed to do was ask; not throw your weight around in a feeble attempt at bullying.

So, are you asking, politely?
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
can you please remove me from this thread?
im pretty sure your answer is gonna be no, just to see if i would ask politely.
tongue
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2009
No way, Amaka - I mean no way to your assumption about me.

I will delete both references to your assessment on this thread. . .And I will report back to you when it's done.

This thread is not meant to spite anyone or stir rancour of any kind wink
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:02am On Nov 02, 2009
okay cool
smiley
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

okay cool
smiley

Amaka, I am all done.

I'm glad no one else copied your assessment into his/her replies. Now, it's like it never even happen!  Have fun Amaka! wink
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 12:14am On Nov 02, 2009
@rita@NL

Hope you don't mind me deleting the detailed feedback on the shortcomings you asked for?

It was pretty graphic (IMHO), and NL is home to a couple of firebrand agitators who may use it for their selfish needs in the future. Plus, you got the gist of the matter already.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by OAM4J: 1:16am On Nov 02, 2009

Woh! U amaze me. When you started with the travel thing, I felt that was cheap, many people can easily read that, but when you started getting into details (which are true), I started to wonder where you saw all these in the picture. I am a Christian and I relate with lots of Pastor, but nobody seem to have come this close without relating with me for a long time.

Sorry, are you a Christian?, is there an element of spirituality attached to this gift? just curious( , as usual, lol)

Hi Canuck, were u so busy or u delibrately ignore my quote above? Anyway thanks. By the way if u can give me the negative part too I wont mind.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by ritaNL: 1:57am On Nov 02, 2009
Canuck

Yes you can delect both the shortcoming and the assessment.
Thanks once again.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 2:53am On Nov 02, 2009
OAM4J:

Hi Canuck, were u so busy or u delibrately ignore my quote above? Anyway thanks. By the way if u can give me the negative part too I wont mind.
Hey OAM4J - My apologies for the late response.

Though I am a Christian, I do not see the assessments as spiritual in nature, i.e. there's no foretelling, no prediction, no prognosis. It is a gift that everyone possesses, but rarely develops because it requires hard word. Like every skill, it atrophies if it's not advanced.

"Men are anxious to improve their circumstances, but are unwilling to improve themselves; they therefore remain bound." - James Allen 1864-1912

PS: I'd rather not post shortcomings on NL again. Let's take it off-line.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by canuck(m): 2:54am On Nov 02, 2009
rita@NL:

Canuck

Yes you can delect both the shortcoming and the assessment.
Thanks once again.
Awesome! Done!
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by OAM4J: 3:27am On Nov 02, 2009
canuck:

Hey OAM4J - My apologies for the late response.

Though I am a Christian, I do not see the assessments as spiritual in nature, i.e. there's no foretelling, no prediction, no prognosis. It is a gift that everyone possesses, but rarely develops because it requires hard word. Like every skill, it atrophies if it's not advanced.

"Men are anxious to improve their circumstances, but are unwilling to improve themselves; they therefore remain bound." - James Allen 1864-1912

PS: I'd rather not post shortcomings on NL again. Let's take it off-line.

Cool cool

U might consider sending it to my mailbox then. am still interested, love to have a balance picture. Thanks.
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by bluespice(f): 4:27am On Nov 02, 2009
good thang u got going on here man
i really did read all 8 pages
and i particularly admire ur response to a certain someone wink
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by palmwine(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2009
Hey man do me next! lets see how close you can get.

You ignored the first request
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by palmwine(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2009
I also want you to do Seun, oga admin!
Re: Revealing: What Your NON-PORTRAIT Nairaland Profile Pix Says About You by rasputinn(m): 8:04am On Nov 02, 2009
canuck:

You're welcome sir.

Absent a proper Psychometric Test, where you answer 30-50 behavioural questions (depending on the testing brand), I can only be in the vicinity of the bulls eye most times, and strike a direct hit a few times.

Story,but carry on,I'm loving the intrigue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / How Do You Say Happy New Year In Your Language? / Man Battles To Survive After Rescuing Baby Form Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.