Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office (37788 Views)

I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari / Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by wasuka14(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
mazimee:
After contesting for the president for 3 times you felt like absconding. A responsible leader should have prepared himself with that space of time . The Daura born cattle rearer can never manage anything outside his cows.

He should get away already, his presence is suffocating Nigerians
Even the fisherman frm otuoke is highly clueless than this Govt. And he have proof that he can't manage a thing outside fishing and driking of sapele water Or you want to bring spare part seller or cocoa farmer at dis period of emptiness??

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by leavegoodbehind(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
What a shame on u Buhari & APC Govt, with this thought in ur mind now shows that u have no idea how Nig will get out of this recession, how did we get to thia point?

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Rick9(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
2019 no too far.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by bumtos(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Wether you like it or not, You are going very soon. Start packing Bubu.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by peeparty(m): 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
E for better if you abscond sef..

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by yemitty203: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
He who fails to prepare,prepares to fail

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by LUV1: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Except one is born again you can not see the kingdom of God Jesus is the only way to God.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by LewisO: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Just abscond. You have cause so much pain and surferness to the masses in this country.

You failed those who voted you in. Just abscond for good.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Godemcee(m): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
buhari is a directionless ruler with no plan for the future of Nigeria,he thought being a president is about traveling nd collecting salary.By 2019 we would send u to daura

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by hyperflex(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
As much as I criticise the man I av to admit he has good intentions. But who good intentions epp when u don't know how to. Tired of criticising him before his apologist ask me "IF IT WERE YOU WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO THE ECONOMY?" lol. They got tired of defending him n pounced on the next available excuse. Anyways Buhari was a better choice no doubt. This things wld av crumble under Jonathan too. Believe me it wld be worse cuz u remember how they gangaed up against Jonathan during subsidy?? Lol by now Jonathan for don abscond. Anyway Buhari does not know how n very bad at picking a team. So let's work for our own lives n expect less from the government. Get involved in local politics n start leaving a mark. Tomorrow don come o
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by ArabMopol(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
PMB is still apportioning blames rather than proffering solutions. Rather than shop for those that will help him fix the nation’s bleeding economy, Buhari is busy globetrotting; spending the little resources that Nigeria is left with abroad and returning back home with little or no results for his missions abroad.... Buhari is as confused as yesterday, he is our problem, Buhari was rehashing the same “command and control” approach towards economic issues which has left the country’s economic indices worse off since he assumed office more than a year ago. “In a year we have lost the single digits inflation status we maintained in past administrations.”.. buhari is like a cancer eating deep in our fragile economy

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by ArabMopol(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
PMB is still apportioning blames rather than proffering solutions. Rather than shop for those that will help him fix the nation’s bleeding economy, Buhari is busy globetrotting; spending the little resources that Nigeria is left with abroad and returning back home with little or no results for his missions abroad.... Buhari is as confused as yesterday, he is our problem, Buhari was rehashing the same “command and control” approach towards economic issues which has left the country’s economic indices worse off since he assumed office more than a year ago. “In a year we have lost the single digits inflation status we maintained in past administrations.”.. buhari is like a cancer eating deep in our fragile economy

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by nijascammers: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
omamush:
still blaming the past administration.. don't worry we will make sure u abscond come 2019undecided
igbo people will never see or say the truth, if you think what he said isn't correct then proof him wrong. Guys don't know, as long as oil price go down without alternatives,Nigeria is doomed,so come 2019 things might get worse.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by crisycent: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2016

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by biggie73(m): 5:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
You should have absconded. Pls, stop talking.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by nijascammers: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
all ipods can do is to rant bitterness behind the computer, good thing igbo man will NEVER be president of Nigeria in our life time. After the biafran defeat, you become second class citizen of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by justwords(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
mazimee:
After contesting for the president for 3 times you felt like absconding. A responsible leader should have prepared himself with that space of time . The Daura born cattle rearer can never manage anything outside his cows.

He should get away already, his presence is suffocating Nigerians
lately I've begun to observe that "being there" is not the same as anticipating to be there... While I do not desire to make any excuse for this President, I'm obliged to state a seemingly obvious from the op, that is, although he had contested thrice before now, whatever plans/blueprints he had before getting there, needed perhaps a total overhaul, because of the unanticipated quagmire he met on getting there... That is a logical possibility, otherwise, he's not being sincere...
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Festy4u(m): 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
Mr president, stop groaning over what PDP did or didn't do! You were voted in to correct the wrong of the past, so go to work already or "abscond" and let Nigeria be! undecided

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by dungburu: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
Useless president, when he was denied power to good eight years he was crying on tv, now he feel like absconding. Its better u abscond to ur out of this planet because we are tired of ur cluelessness and insensitivity.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by mandax: 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
kinibigdeal:
I wanted to abscond too but when i remember how to use my voter's card in 2019, i decided to face the challenges you created

Let me tell you, your voter's card is reallly of little value because of Nigeria's rigged and lopsided political structure which has 20 states in northern Nigeria which covets the presidential seat like mad.

Buhari can easily score 25% of votes in 2/3 of the 36 states.
if Buhari contests in 2019, even if Nigerians eat from the dust bin, he shall win.

When people clamour for political restructuring in a democratic atmosphere, some ignorant ones from the south think it's about sharing oil revenues.
If not for the skewed political structure, how could Buhari have emerged president in Nigeria with younger and better qualified presidential materials in 2015?

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by wasuka14(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
That is the truth. Only courageous and determined leaders can lead this country successfully. This is a country where majority are unpatrotic citizen. Every tribe, every family in this country want to have individual country. How do we move forward fast?? Mr Presidet with Allahu behind you, you will succeed and lead trhis country to promise land by God grace. Faraoh and my ppl all over the world doubted Moses to lead Isrealites out of Egypt successfully, but with God help it come to past. So shall it be. So i belief #Nigeriawillbecomegreat.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Better late than never!...dumb blame trader!!...i wish i wasted my vote on kowa!!!

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Rekyz(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
You don't know the nature of the roads because you have not been moving around? I guess you don't know the nature of the clouds thats why you've been flying all over recently. Issorite, kwontinue.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by odogwubiafra: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
omamush:
still blaming the past administration.. don't worry we will make sure u abscond come 2019undecided

2019 is like the Israelites journey guy.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by glossy6(f): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
It could have been better if he had absconded then, at least our problems could have been over undecided

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Lescott7(m): 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Baba,if u abscond we go fish you out even if na sambisa you run go. You promised us a lot so you have to fulfil your promises. ##BABA MUST NOT ABSCOND## ##BABA MUST FULFILL ALL HIS PROMISES##.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by CandyDiamond(f): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Look at the person that call himself the president of Nigeria, he don't even have a clue of how he will turn his country around, always talking of oil money,as if countries like Cotedvoire,South Africa, Botswana and co that doesn't have oil have finish dying. What a shame,[/b]he should just abscond now it is not late[b].

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by glossy6(f): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
nijascammers:

igbo people will never see or say the truth, if you think what he said isn't correct then proof him wrong. Guys don't know, as long as oil price go down without alternatives,Nigeria is doomed,so come 2019 things might get worse.

Not totally correct.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Duru009(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Am sick and tired of this man's blame game....

I dont think he knows is already two years....

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Femiwilli: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
With Dullardlnho in power all we get are bad news. shocked

Go school the man no gree, yet he wants to rule those of us wey go school.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by mandax: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
odogwubiafra:

2019 is like the Israelites journey guy.

Loooool.

He doesn't understand Nigeria's political structure and political process yet. 2019 vote can't change nothing.

Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office / Breaking News : Robbers Shoot Governor's Wife, Kill 2 Aides, Adedibu’s Son Attac / Governors Kick As Buhari Okays Financial Autonomy For Assemblies, Judiciary