Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office (37790 Views)

I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari / Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by rabex123(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
I really feel the pains of this man..
He is strong mist people commenting here break in the wake of satisfying a family of 3,4,5.
May Allah be your strength and may he continue to guide you..
Sai baba till wailers bow
Sai baba till corruption bow

Sai baba till Nigeria is great again.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
After a year in office. Our brotherly is still blaming those thieves. Why not just allow EFCC, ICPC and NPF do their job and focus on charting a new course. We havent seen an Agenda needless to ask for a road map. Does that require money to pen down ?

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by refreshrate: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
BIDOO:

Don't let the hatred in you blindfolded you to reasoning to the fact mr president is pointing out.
Am neither APC nor PDP but a true patriot Of our dear nation.
Yes i can feel the recession as well but My dear, we shouldn't allow this to blindfolded us.
We depend solely on petroleum which is 100dollar per barrel then (without saving for the raining day)now is selling bellow 50dollar per barrel .
What did you expect? nothing than what we are experiencing now.
I pray God have mercy on this nation and direct our president to the right path

So having someone so unaware of what was on ground while making promises of grandeur is a step in the right direction?

Leave price of crude oil out of it please and let's focus on what the French would describe as "Les incompétent"

Stop trying to justify mediocrity people's lives are being toyed with

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by refreshrate: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
rabex123:
He is strong mist people commenting here break in the wake of satisfying a family of 3,4,5.

Someone used his mouth to confess his ineptitude yet you describe him as what did you write up there?

Why are you doing like this ehn? Why?

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by k2kay(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
BALDERDASH!!!!
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by ooshinibos: 6:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
GEJ see your self ..get ready
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by awa(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
What else do we want to hear from Mr. President. I am sure he has finally pass the final message across.
We just have to wait for 2019 to see if we can make amends

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by omonnakoda: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
computer0810:
i believe he knows Obasanjo who comes to visit him and laugh with him used 8years from that 16years of misrule and am sure most ppl did not read the full story or maybe is the ipob that has been wailing as usual..........
I do not think we can accuse Obasanjo fully of misrule even though I am no great fan of his.There are significant positives and even legacies number one of which to my mind, is the pension reform. Many people have no idea the significance of this but when they get old in 30 or 40 years time they will. The other thing is he paid off our debts and did save money. From day one he established the idea of an excess crude account,boosted foreign reserves and he ran a pan-National government. Oil prices remained under $40 for most of Obasanjo's government and throughout the first term only hitting $40 in September 2004 and $50 in 2005 and later peaking around $70.
Part of the problem was he could not control corruption of PDP governors like Ibori and others and he is one of those people who thinks he knows everything. Still from the available evidence he is better than Buhari

No one can accuse him of tribalism. He raised Nigeria's profile internationally and he laid a very solid foundation for Yar'adua to build on. He had many negatives such as the Third term agenda and use of EFCC to settle scores as well as withholding Lagos State money but considering that he was the first "civilian" head of state after 20 years He will get a pass score.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by PentiumProf: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
kITATITA:

Please dispute his claims with clues and brains.
Your boko haram president was never prepared to rule Zoogeria
He never imagined himself as a president
He was choosen by western powers
My question for zombies including the one that quoted me are
1. Why did it take Buhari six months to costitute a cabinet
I remembered that Buhari promised to appoint saints as minsters but unfortunately his cabinet comprises of corrupt politicians professionals with questionable qualifications
2 Why are investors divesting from nigeria
It is no secret that foreign investors are moving out of nigeria the prospective investors are afraid of investing for fear of loss of investment local investors are packing up shop
3. Why did Buhari renege on the promises he made during his presidential campaign
he promised to make one naira equal to a dollar
he promised that zoogerians will start exporting refined products
He promised to pay 5000 naira to the unemployed and numerous other promises i didn't include
4 Buhari claimed he is fighting corruption and that the recovered funds will be used to finance the budget
What happened to the recovered loot
Why is he still borrowing money around
I await your reply

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Miles300: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
What went wrong and how we got it wrong!
12 years of trials and failure.
He has 150 cows since 2003 till 2011, during his campaign he said he has same 150 cows.
He has no money in his bank account to sponsor his campaign.

If he cant increase the number of his cows how can he improve our economy?

If a leader collected loan to buy presidential ticket he will certainly collect another loan to pay his dept (first loan) to take care of the country also. The result will be the innocent generation will pay for what they never used.

Leaders are productive and effective. Leaders move their followers from point A to Point B to............ Z. from the bottom to the top most especially for good.

Leaders try to create something from nothing most especially turn little opportunities to great potentials.

Leaders encourage and give followers hope, not mortgaging their future but teach them the law of productivity and multiplicity.

Stop giving followers fish rather take them fishing (Bail out funds) so that when you're no more they can survive.

Mr President be a transformer not not a destroyer. Project your country to the world positively to be admired by other leaders.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by BIDOO(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
refreshrate:

So having someone so unaware of what was on ground while making promises of grandeur is a step in the right direction?

Leave price of crude oil out of it please and let's focus on what the French would describe as "Les incompétent"

Stop trying to justify mediocrity people's lives are being toyed with
This is weakness of every living on planet earth.
To stop at nothing when one want to achieve is desired.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by saintmark88(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
omamush:
still blaming the past administration.. don't worry we will make sure u abscond come 2019undecided

Hahahaha abscond to were, keep living the dream, u tink these thwarts here on nairaland represent D minds of right thinking Nigerians, we r over 200mil peoole n dese country, we r watchn D steps D govt is taking, Buhari mite not get it all right but we r watching ND by 2019 right thinking Nigerians will make up deir mind again n vote for sustainability
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by willibounce1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
It is not too late to abscond...
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by joinnow: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
PMB please it's not too late for you to abscond
The earlier u abscond the better tongue
Reason you have been absconding to overseas country every week.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by PentiumProf: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Miles300:
What went wrong and how we got it wrong!
12 years of trials and failure.
He has 150 cows since 2003 till 2011, during his campaign he said he has same 150 cows.
He has no money in his bank account to sponsor his campaign.

If he cant increase the number of his cows how can he improve our economy?

If a leader collected loan to buy presidential ticket he will certainly collect another loan to pay his dept (first loan) to take care of the country also. The result will be the innocent generation will pay for what they never used.

Leaders are productive and effective. Leaders move their followers from point A to Point B to............ Z. from the bottom to the top most especially for good.

Leaders try to create something from nothing most especially turn little opportunities to great potentials.

Leaders encourage and give followers hope, not mortgaging their future but teach them the law of productivity and multiplicity.

Stop giving followers fish rather take them fishing (Bail out funds) so that when you're no more they can survive.

Mr President be a transformer not not a destroyer. Project your country to the world positively to be admired by other leaders.
Good point
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by ajepako(f): 7:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Who cares?

Abeg who get suya make him borrow me five make i take soak dis gari before ajepako go come back from market to cook jollof rice for me

You no well.... grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by dmorf: 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
chemicalDisease:
Am coming and going.

wait!

So you came for the money
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Angelahoney: 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
talktonase:
Bubu i understand your plight! You have good intentions but the aides you have surrounded your self with are not having the same train of thought with you coupled with the fact that many Nigerians do not have the patience to endure this policies you have for another 3yrs...We need a miracle in this country!

What policies does he have btw !

Good intentions have never solved any problem. Abacha, Obj, Yaradua, Gej all had good intentions.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by OBAGADAFFI: 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
http://www.macrotrends.net/1369/crude-oil-price-history-chart

Another set of lies, Crude oil prices between 1999 and 2007
Isn't up $100.

That's why he can't touch OBJ, because OBJ meet lower price and still payed up our foreign debt.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by egobetatoday: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Splinz:
How can you for many years cried and weep to be the President of Nigeria without first understanding the office?

Now it's been confirmed. Zombies voted a dunce into office. SMH

heheheh3heh3... trial and error govt.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by olahero(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
May ALLAH help and protect you to make this country great again, peoples won't undrstand you for now, hungry is fighting people of this country and was caused by mismanagement of our greedy and unfaithful leaders of this country. GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by omodapson(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Only those with good brains can see the truth in the President's statement.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by blueAgent(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by egobetatoday: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
saintmark88:

Hahahaha abscond to were, keep living the dream, u tink these thwarts here on nairaland represent D minds of right thinking Nigerians, we r over 200mil peoole n dese country, we r watchn D steps D govt is taking, Buhari mite not get it all right but we r watching ND by 2019 right thinking Nigerians will make up deir mind again n vote for sustainability
wake up! wake up SaintMark88...its morning already.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by refreshrate: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
BIDOO:

This is weakness of every living on planet earth.
To stop at nothing when one want to achieve is desired.

And toying with the lives of millions in the process makes such a person a what please?
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Angelahoney: 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
rabex123:

What are you saying
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by blueAgent(m): 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=saintmark88 post=50741396]

Hahahaha abscond to were, keep living the dream, u tink these thwarts here on nairaland represent D minds of right thinking Nigerians, we r over 200mil peoole n dese country, we r watchn D steps D govt is taking, Buhari mite not get it all right but we r watching ND by 2019 right thinking Nigerians will make up deir mind again n vote for sustainability[

/quote]

Naive.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by ajepako(f): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
buffalowings4:
Eleribu
somebody

We all know the country is bad that's why we elected you.

Enough of these stories

Get to work

Werey.

President eleribu?

That is a new one...

Got me ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by blueAgent(m): 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
rabex123:

Dreamer.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by blueAgent(m): 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
wasuka14:
Even the fisherman frm otuoke is highly clueless than this Govt. And he have proof that he can't manage a thing outside fishing and driking of sapele water Or you want to bring spare part seller or cocoa farmer at dis period of emptiness??

This present admistration is proving him otherwise.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by emmangrace: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Doing Things in the same way = the same result. Let PMB govern differently from the past administrations. He only needs to be focused not minding destructive criticism of the people. Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by bams2999(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
PDP are corrupt

Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office / Breaking News : Robbers Shoot Governor's Wife, Kill 2 Aides, Adedibu’s Son Attac / Governors Kick As Buhari Okays Financial Autonomy For Assemblies, Judiciary

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54