Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office (37792 Views)

I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari / Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by totorimi: 5:32am On Nov 04, 2016
Honestly, I feel ashamed of those who voted for this man thinking he was a real soldier coming to clean the Augean stable.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by ngolokante(m): 6:44am On Nov 04, 2016
Lilimax:
Are you still defending this regime? You're sitting on a long thing. The earlier you know they have nothing to offervthe better for you.

"Agreed President Buhari has had his failings, but he has rightly pointed out for instance, that the excuse that our savings were used to import food does not hold water since we produce a substantial part of what we eat, and yet some people do not see the magnitude of what has been done to us?" This is beyond defending any regime, this is about questioning our mindset as a people... If you do not see just how much this country has been raped and our we continue to encourage it's rape by base sentiments, what can I say other than it's unfortunate.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Whytelyon(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2016
APCmyheart:

OMG did you bother to read trhe headlines? He said he felt like absconding when he assume office.

What as that got to do with shite and shia?

Your god was never ready to rule Nigeria. If he was, he would have done things for the country not the north alone.

And yes,the world now sees nigeria as a sunni Islamic nation because of the folly of one person who basically doesn't understand what politics is about. Next you'd try to insult me I know, I'm a troublemaker,and they know me well on Nairaland here in the name of freedom of speech,i will insult you beyond bounds, I don't practise and follow sharia law,so I need to warn you, I m ready for you today, we would both be banned if you try anything stupid, I promise you.

If your god knows what to do to fix this nation, you better start telling him,then he can abscond if he wishes to. Blaming past rulership is absolutely stupid. Big stupidity on his side. And let me remind you that your god was also a ruler in the past only that illiteracy wouldn't allow him, he showcased his idiotic, marmaric and very slowpoke behaviour that made him stay 20 months in office, and he's reinventing the wheel again this time as a civilian.

Who the fùck even pointed it out to you that rulership is by language? If rulership was by language Obama wouldn't have been president of the great United States that put your ISIS brothers in their misery. Arnold Schwazenger wouldn't have been the governor of the richest state in the USA, yet you come with nonsense to say what I don't know to everyone here like say APC day pay u salary. Just misbehave here today, I promise you, you wouldn't like what would happen. People are dying of hunger all you can offer is to talk and insult people.

Your god doesn't understand politics. Just being puppet to the USA and clamouring for the other room,thats where he showcases his prowess.

Your god is confused. He should leave office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by DaWaymaker(m): 7:19am On Nov 04, 2016
Always lying! Shame!
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by ngolokante(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2016
Lilimax:
Are you still defending this regime? You're sitting on a long thing. The earlier you know they have nothing to offervthe better for you.
Lilimax:

"Agreed President Buhari has had his failings, but he has rightly pointed out for instance, that the excuse that our savings were used to import food does not hold water since we produce a substantial part of what we eat, and yet some people do not see the magnitude of what has been done to us?" This is beyond defending any regime, this is about questioning our mindset as a people... If you do not see just how much this country has been raped and we continue to encourage it's rape by base sentiments, what can I say other than it's unfortunate.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by bigbigger8(m): 7:25am On Nov 04, 2016
omamush:
still blaming the past administration.. don't worry we will make sure u abscond come 2019undecided

Shut ur trap. He has every right to blame them because they truly messed things up. And still had d effrontery to lie about it to Nigerians,including u and me.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by bigbigger8(m): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2016
totorimi:
Honestly, I feel ashamed of those who voted for this man thinking he was a real soldier coming to clean the Augean stable.

And I totally feel ashamed of u to make this kind of brainless comment. So u want Buhari to lie just d way ur GEJ lied about Nigeria being on a sound footing? U Ned a brain transplant if u can't see d good work our President is doing.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by APCmyheart(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2016
Whytelyon:

Your god was never ready to rule Nigeria. If he was, he would have done things for the country not the north alone.

And yes,the world now sees nigeria as a sunni Islamic nation because of the folly of one person who basically doesn't understand what politics is about. Next you'd try to insult me I know, I'm a troublemaker,and they know me well on Nairaland here in the name of freedom of speech,i will insult you beyond bounds, I don't practise and follow sharia law,so I need to warn you, I m ready for you today, we would both be banned if you try anything stupid, I promise you.

If your god knows what to do to fix this nation, you better start telling him,then he can abscond if he wishes to. Blaming past rulership is absolutely stupid. Big stupidity on his side. And let me remind you that your god was also a ruler in the past only that illiteracy wouldn't allow him, he showcased his idiotic, marmaric and very slowpoke behaviour that made him stay 20 months in office, and he's reinventing the wheel again this time as a civilian.

Who the fùck even pointed it out to you that rulership is by language? If rulership was by language Obama wouldn't have been president of the great United States that put your ISIS brothers in their misery. Arnold Schwazenger wouldn't have been the governor of the richest state in the USA, yet you come with nonsense to say what I don't know to everyone here like say APC day pay u salary. Just misbehave here today, I promise you, you wouldn't like what would happen. People are dying of hunger all you can offer is to talk and insult people.

Your god doesn't understand politics. Just being puppet to the USA and clamouring for the other room,thats where he showcases his prowess.

I will reply reply this one after the other and i will try not to insult you or report you.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by APCmyheart(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2016
Whytelyon:

Please can you list the things he has done for the North and not other tribe? You and your likes are just practicing politics of hates and your hatred cannot stop Buhari even in 2019.

Whytelyon:

And yes,the world now sees Nigeria as a sunni Islamic nation because of the folly of one person who basically doesn't understand what politics is about. Next you'd try to insult me I know, I'm a troublemaker,and they know me well on Nairaland here in the name of freedom of speech,i will insult you beyond bounds, I don't practise and follow sharia law,so I need to warn you, I m ready for you today, we would both be banned if you try anything stupid, I promise you.

Which useless world see Nigeria as a Sunni nation? I guess you are just commenting without using your brain, You only raise that issue without analyzing how you come to your conclusion.. Well if it's about Zakzaky then you are daft? Do you know how Boko Haram started? if your Hero and his cronies (GEJ and PDP) are trying to raise another terrorist group in the name of Shiite then they got it wrong cos Buhari will crush them.

I am a Muslim and i don't believe in those useless Sunni or Shia.

Whytelyon:

Why happen to your Hero ( GEJ ) why can't he fix the Nation for good 6yrs? Don't you know madness is asking someone to do something you cannot do in 6yrs in one 1yr? Why won't he blame the past Govt after they have looted the country dry? Why are they returning money gradually?

@bold let accept aguiyi ironsi, Murtala Muhammed, Nnamdi Azikwe was also stupid because they overthrew them too..

Whytelyon:

Now i think i'll be giving up on you completely, I never really understand all your comments or the messages i am only trying to reply them so as to get the fact from you but this last one is nothing to write home about, Please can you explain what the to the bold? i mean the language part cos i don't just understand.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Bhol28: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2016
Truth is always bitter.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by saintmark88(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=blueAgent post=50745127]

Like dollar to Naira 400 to 1.

Clueless and directionless leadership,

Lies about recovered funds yet cannot fund budget.

No major project or policy

Just lies and blame are the your truths?
[/quote
Lies and blame??........ Was it a lie tht a controller general returned 1.4billiin in cash, was it a lie tht obanikoro returned 100m nd has tendered his passport n pledged to return #480m , guy wake up o.....was it also a lie tht d court found those companies alleged for laundering $15m belonging to ur masters wife guilty.....these r facts....u just hate d truth...

I'm educated enough to know tht d looting Tht took place n GEJs govt is enough to cripple the naira.... Isn't it fact tht our foreign reserves was depleted under GEJ, for what, no infrastructural development...... Nd u expect D naira not to be weakened..

It's people like u hu have failed to live up to d truth, hu r living a lie, hu see white n say its black not because they r beneficiaries of the corrupt system, but because of hatred Tht have been put in them by their leaders hu have carted away their shared wealth for themselves.

People like you glorify anyone Tht appears to be wealthy, not minding how that wealth was gotten... But very quick to turn against someone hu he or she doesn't consider theit own weda he or she means we'll for them or not.... I wonder the right name to give u??

Zombie it is............
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by BIDOO(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2016
TruthisGOD:
It's only a visionless goverment that will not encourage local manufacturers like Aba made shoe. FG started late, maybe scarcity of forex compelled them. The only thing about diversification I hear is farming, that is to tell you that the country is still visionless. Even most of the farming equipments we import it including fertilizer. I mentioned rice because is about the only staple food we spend forex on or do you know of any? Have u ever thought of what makes developed country like US, Uk , China, Japan, Germany etc rich and powerful? Have you seen how much the budget to core minsteries like education and science and technology. These are ministries that make these countries rich and powerful. Have you seen our budget on this ministries? When FG start given much attention to this ministries, then I know that the are a step toward diversification.
Yes you are right, but if i may tell, buhari was just there to laid foundation, this will be put in place by the yet to come president i mean the one that will take us to the promise land.
Buhari is a fighter not a Builder.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Ndycharly: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2016
It is not still late to resign......we will be better off....than what people are passing thru now....come to Sengal and see how things are been done....
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by blueAgent(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=saintmark88 post=50756887][/quote]
So why is he borrowing. considering all the money he claims to have recovered.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by jojothaiv(m): 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
talktonase:
Bubu i understand your plight! You have good intentions but the aides you have surrounded your self with are not having the same train of thought with you coupled with the fact that many Nigerians do not have the patience to endure this policies you have for another 3yrs...We need a miracle in this country!
How about Jonathan too?
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by refreshrate: 5:33am On Nov 05, 2016
BIDOO:

Am sure, you are expecting me to say that mr president is incompetent and should resign right? My question is as simple as this.
If you were the president what will you do to salvage the depletating nation?

I first of all won't have stayed outside the fence and be making promises that weren't feasible (never attending council of state meeting since he was booted out till it was time for election)

Show me one thing he did since after he was kicked out?
One book he authored (person wey no go school?)
One reasonable cause (apart from going to wage war on behalf of cattle rearers?)
One scholarship he granted (again person wey no go school?)
One thing just one thing

Then in line with your post I can see you have no reference to him in anyway of being competent.

You see your mind is telling you the truth. Your refusal to accept this is just funny
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by totorimi: 6:04am On Nov 05, 2016
bigbigger8:

And I totally feel ashamed of u to make this kind of brainless comment. So u want Buhari to lie just d way ur GEJ lied about Nigeria being on a sound footing? U Ned a brain transplant if u can't see d good work our President is doing.

We are not unaware of the internet warriors the APC used in Lagos to blow Fashola's image out of proportion, that same internet propaganda machinery is at work to defend any comment that concerns you people lord and master. What surprises me the most is that these are young men who do not see that they have sold their future just for peanuts Buhari is given to them. All over the world the youths are taking back what belongs to them, their right to determine how their future will be, but you guys, the ones that Aisha threw a party for cannot even ask yourself what on earth can Buhari teach you in this digital era that you dont know better than him. Instead you are contended with the money you are been paid to fight for Bubu on the internet. 'Have you ever heard a fool at forty is a fool forever' may that not become you people's situation, a man whole ruled over your fathers is here to rule over you again and you cannot sit down for a moment to think about your life and that of your children. Let me ask you if you continue like this when will you ever become the future leader, what will you tell your children you did with this time, maybe you will tell them you were busy doing internet bouncers. SMH for you. When you see the truth dont be afraid to say it.
Dont sacrifice your time on a platter of some money doled out at you which is actually your money but because you are a lost human you cant stand up and say NO to what is wrong.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 06, 2016
PentiumProf:
Bokoharis revelation shows how clueless and brainless he is

see as brain take full your body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Truck Of Rice Found In Joseph Ununu's Residence In Ebonyi As Police Investigate / Governors Kick As Buhari Okays Financial Autonomy For Assemblies, Judiciary / Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.