Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office (37789 Views)

I Saw Unbelievable Things When I Assumed Office – President Buhari / Breaking:- Compol Ibrahim Lamorde Assumed Office At Psfu / 5 Governors Who Were Already Billionaires Before They Assumed Office (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by egobetatoday: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Billyonaire:
After a year in office. Our brotherly is still blaming those thieves. Why not just allow EFCC, ICPC and NPF do their job and focus on charting a new course. We havent seen an Agenda needless to ask for a road map. Does that require money to pen down ?

u may need to translate the above into hausa, or rather make it into a cartoon . These are d only 2 things he understands.

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by BIDOO(m): 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
refreshrate:

And toying with the lives of millions in the process makes such a person a what please?
Am sure, you are expecting me to say that mr president is incompetent and should resign right? My question is as simple as this.
If you were the president what will you do to salvage the depletating nation?
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by blueAgent(m): 8:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
nijascammers:
all ipods can do is to rant bitterness behind the computer, good thing igbo man will NEVER be president of Nigeria in our life time. After the biafran defeat, you become second class citizen of Nigeria.

Naive
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by lifu2016(m): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Now playing Fela-zombie
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
A classic example of; "when you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail."
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by mikolo80: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
lovat:
If only this dullardd absconded we won't be in this quagmire
no you'd be in far worse situation
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by mrpotter(m): 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Cant you people air ur view without insult?...What have you people been able to achieve with all this insult.......how can an IDIOT be ruling a sane person...
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by saintmark88(m): 9:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=blueAgent post=50742588][/quote]

Naive for speaking the truth right??... Buhari will contest n win n 2019...Like Buhari said if u dnt like Nigeria, u can relocate to another country, is it by force to be Nigerian??
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by blueAgent(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
saintmark88:

Naive for speaking the truth right??... Buhari will contest n win n 2019...Like Buhari said if u dnt like Nigeria, u can relocate to another country, is it by force to be Nigerian??

Which truth?
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by TruthisGOD: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
BIDOO:

Don't let the hatred in you blindfolded you to reasoning to the fact mr president is pointing out.
Am neither APC nor PDP but a true patriot Of our dear nation.
Yes i can feel the recession as well but My dear, we shouldn't allow this to blindfolded us.
We depend solely on petroleum which is 100dollar per barrel then (without saving for the raining day)now is selling bellow 50dollar per barrel .
What did you expect? nothing than what we are experiencing now.
I pray God have mercy on this nation and direct our president to the right path
So the president and Nigerians should fold their hands and wait for oil price to rise to 100$? Nobody is expecting the president to perform magic but what we're asking for is some kind of blueprint, plan and motivation
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by yinkslinks(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
You need Jesus buhari.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by saintmark88(m): 9:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
blueAgent:

Which truth?

The one that hatred, sentiment and bigotry won't let u see
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Burgerlomo: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin Baba fe ka nle, Bubu fe gbe be. Seriki Daura fe na papa bora
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Lilimax(f): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
nijascammers:
all ipods can do is to rant bitterness behind the computer, good thing igbo man will NEVER be president of Nigeria in our life time. After the biafran defeat, you become second class citizen of Nigeria.
You need urgent help embarassed
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Lilimax(f): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
hush15:

I haven't posted in a long while but the incompetent president we have today in Nigeria will sure force me to post something...

So here is what I have to say to Mr President:

Mr President, maybe I should put the blame on old age or your inability to grow with the time that has made you so irrelevant in our present time with you and your unguarded statements.

After being a former military president, a member of the state counsel, a 4 times contender for presidency apart from the many public post you held outside the presidency and what many would regard as elder statesman in his own right...

You could still think like this... Is not only shame and so incompetent. You have absconded immediately you thought of it but you decided to put Nigerians on the burner and cause so much pain.

That you still even blame the last administration for your gross incompetence is just the height of it yet, half of you party leaderships constituted the very same party you blaming and you meet with most of them every time at the federal executive council meetings.

The ministers you spent almost year to select still can't render account of their stewardship so far and has pushed our economy into recession.

Your anti corruption crusade is now evident that it's all political gimmicks and one sided

In as much as we try to go with you, you always put the cart before the horse and you keep expecting a miracle

Nigeria just got on a long ride and as much I wish Nigeria would wake up from slumber and do what's right even before or by 2019, some sentimental non entity would still not come to reason.

May God help us
Touche!!! smiley
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Lilimax(f): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
ngolokante:
Reading the first set of comments on this post, one is forced to come to the realization that we are in deep shyt in this country. The President just raised some salient points that should be pointers to discerning minds as to why the country is where it is, and some people still had the gumption to write some of those things? Wow!!! What a people...Agreed President Buhari has had his failings, but he has rightly pointed out for instance, that the excuse that our savings were used to import food does not hold water since we produce a substantial part of what we eat, and yet some people do not see the magnitude of what has been done to us? Indeed it's better to have bad leaders than bad, sycophantic, myopic, and hypocritic followers cause if a country has the former, and the latter is sincere, then they can force the former to do right but when a country has bad and sycophantic followers, even when the leaders are leading them astray, they will continue to cheer them on once they(the leaders) appeal to certain base sentiments and in Nigeria's case religion and tribe... May God save Nigeria from some Nigerians
Are you still defending this regime? You're sitting on a long thing. The earlier you know they have nothing to offervthe better for you.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by BIDOO(m): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
TruthisGOD:
So the president and Nigerians should fold their hands and wait for oil price to rise to 100$? Nobody is expecting the president to perform magic but what we're asking for is some kind of blueprint, plan and motivation
Remember that Rome was not built in a day, blueprint cannot just pop up without a prerequisite.
The plan is on the Ground already (diversification) All it remained is motivation Which will spring up soon.
Let just joined a hand together and work for better Nigeria rather than pointing an accused finger to the Mr president.
Let me tell you it will do more harm than Good.
Not until will start looking beyond party Nigeria may not get it right.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by blueAgent(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
saintmark88:

The one that hatred, sentiment and bigotry won't let u see

Like dollar to Naira 400 to 1.
Clueless and directionless leadership,
Lies about recovered funds yet cannot fund budget.
No major project or policy
Just lies and blame are the your truths?
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by TruthisGOD: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
BIDOO:

Remember that Rome was not built in a day, blueprint cannot just pop up without a prerequisite.
The plan is on the Ground already (diversification) All it remained is motivation Which will spring up soon.
Let just joined a hand together and work for better Nigeria rather than pointing an accused finger to the Mr president.
Let me tell you it will do more harm than Good.
Not until will start looking beyond party Nigeria may not get it right.
Diversification through rice sufficient? You guys are just funny. Most Nigerians don't know what diversification really means including Mr. President. I've studied him, he is the least person to diversify our economy.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by rabex123(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
refreshrate:

Someone used his mouth to confess his ineptitude yet you describe him as what did you write up there?

Why are you doing like this ehn? Why?
Thats what u see..
What I see is a honest man telling what he felt...raw without sugar coating anything
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by BIDOO(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Diversification through rice sufficient? You guys are just funny. Most Nigerians don't know what diversification really means including Mr. President. I've studied him, he is the least person to diversify our economy.
You eavesdrop instead of getting informed from the right source, my observation!
Agriculture entirely not rice plantation all alone, moreover patronizing locally made Goods.
Are you aware of the military boot being order from ABA?
Don't be surprise with the figure, it usually started gradually by Gradually.
Do you listening to network news tonight?
It's a meeting between the minister of Power and housing(fashola) and association of Nigeria engineers and at the end of closing the meeting he urge them to step up and made a vow that all the materia that will be use for federal gorvenrment Housing estate will be source locally.
Brother a thousand mile started with a step.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by bikefab(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
PMB if u had been wise enof to abscond from office, Nigeria would have been a million times better off today. Everything is in a mess thanx to ur inconsistent, unfriendly and anti-people policies. Ur emergence as president is a huge calamity. U only had hopes of already made food and loot while u ran for office.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by APCmyheart(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
Whytelyon:
APCMyheart, your god said he wanted to abscond, gradually truth is coming out. Hope you wouldn't rant like a son of a bi.tch again.

Only Shia and sunni crisis he can solve by sending military and buratai to showcase how idiotic they are, prepare for us to have a new Shia terror group because of this slowpoke who has lost his way.

Just wanted you to see things clearly.

OMG did you bother to read trhe headlines? He said he felt like absconding when he assume office.

What as that got to do with shite and shia?
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by kutchs: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
BIDOO:

Am sure, you are expecting me to say that mr president is incompetent and should resign right? My question is as simple as this.
If you were the president what will you do to salvage the depletating nation?
But he isn't the president, Buhari is.
Buhari claims to know the problems of the country and the solutions thereto. He went from state to state campaigning asking Nigerians to vote for him.
We obliged him, gave him our votes and since then it has been bullshit from him everyday.
So stop asking people what they will do if they were president because they are not. Let the man we gave our vote work or ship out.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by gentleman100(m): 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
omamush:
still blaming the past administration.. don't worry we will make sure u abscond come 2019undecided
I guess you're from the IPOB area. See, as long as the north is ready, he will win 2019 election. Kids votes over there and they only want to hear Hausa/fulani or Islam. Just forget it. Have you seen facebook for yoruba or Igbo? Only Hausa, have you seen VOA yoruba or Igbo? The last meeting northern gov went for in US was another strategy meeting. See, I am a yoruba man. The truth is those guys owns the country.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by TruthisGOD: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
BIDOO:

You eavesdrop instead of getting informed from the right source, my observation!
Agriculture entirely not rice plantation all alone, moreover patronizing locally made Goods.
Are you aware of the military boot being order from ABA?
Don't be surprise with the figure, it usually started gradually by Gradually.
Do you listening to network news tonight?
It's a meeting between the minister of Power and housing(fashola) and association of Nigeria engineers and at the end of closing the meeting he urge them to step up and made a vow that all the materia that will be use for federal gorvenrment Housing estate will be source locally.
Brother a thousand mile started with a step.
It's only a visionless goverment that will not encourage local manufacturers like Aba made shoe. FG started late, maybe scarcity of forex compelled them. The only thing about diversification I hear is farming, that is to tell you that the country is still visionless. Even most of the farming equipments we import it including fertilizer. I mentioned rice because is about the only staple food we spend forex on or do you know of any? Have u ever thought of what makes developed country like US, Uk , China, Japan, Germany etc rich and powerful? Have you seen how much the budget to core minsteries like education and science and technology. These are ministries that make these countries rich and powerful. Have you seen our budget on this ministries? When FG start given much attention to this ministries, then I know that the are a step toward diversification.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by BushidoBlue(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Donlamzy:
Why not??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
YOUR FAAADAAA!!!
U NO O KI MI WIT LAUGH
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by naijaking1: 12:33am On Nov 04, 2016
Whoever believed Buhari was going to abandon the presidency, his birth right and entitlement doesn't understand PR.
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by Mayflowa(m): 4:24am On Nov 04, 2016
IVORY2009:
This baba Buhari self, na real wa' for am, u mean wen you were campaigning for the number one office, you never did a research on how the economy of Nigeria is, before you accepted the normination frm ur party, no wonder things are the way it is now, and u promised heaven and earth to the people wen campigning.

The most painful part is the way he and APC fought against removal of subsidy by Jonathan govt. Yet he heap the blame on Jonathan for allowing payment for subsidy. So he and falana didn't know that was the situation?

Truly, I blame Jonathan for not summonning up the political will to stop subsidy payment in his time. We won't have fallen into this recession had he forced it down our throat
Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by metallisc(m): 4:53am On Nov 04, 2016
icon8:
"...eight consecutive governments" in sixteen years? I thought 8 multiplied by 4 was 32, not 16?

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by metallisc(m): 4:57am On Nov 04, 2016
kITATITA:

[size=16pt]Just read what he said and dispute the facts. That's more logical.[/size]

Re: Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office by metallisc(m): 5:02am On Nov 04, 2016
wasuka14:
Even the fisherman frm otuoke is highly clueless than this Govt. And he have proof that he can't manage a thing outside fishing and driking of sapele water Or you want to bring spare part seller or cocoa farmer at dis period of emptiness??

Agbese Removes Alia's Official Portrait from his Office / Breaking News : Robbers Shoot Governor's Wife, Kill 2 Aides, Adedibu’s Son Attac / Governors Kick As Buhari Okays Financial Autonomy For Assemblies, Judiciary

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58