Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (23536 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by vincent64(m): 5:44am On Nov 06, 2016
OFFICIAL UNLOCK OF YOUR IPHONES FROM ICLOUD SERVICE (activatiom lock). CARRIER UNLOCK OF ANY DEVICE IS AVAILABLE HERE.

YOU CAN ALSO ORDER TRACKING.
NO OTHER BETTER WAY TO UNLOCK YOUR DEVICE JUST IMEI NUMBER REQUIRED

3-5 WORKING DAYS SERVICE.

WHATSAPP @ 09083959259
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by DrayZee: 6:24am On Nov 06, 2016
kolajoo:
I will try to get the watch
Galaxy Gear 3?
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by masterP042(m): 9:21am On Nov 06, 2016
Mickey7:
Gionee m5 mini. The Screen's brittle as glass a little fall would have you gathering pieces of that phone's screen. Lags like crazy. Shitty back camera(so much for 13mp)
-_-
Dude why hating so much? M5 mini is so cool. The body and screen build is tough, with 2gig ram and quad core processor the phone doesn't lag except for qHD games. the primary camera is 8mp not 13mp. To me the only problem with the phone is its heavy weight which most times is inconvenient.

1 Like

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by kolajoo(m): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
DrayZee:

Galaxy Gear 3?
Maybe bro
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Carlcaresophia: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2016
sod09:
Tecno c8 I almost died using d useless phone
Very slow can't multitask
I had to consider d price I got it if not!!!!
Hello Sod09, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by sod09(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Sod09, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
wait not dat I'm critizing d phone...
I later learnt d multi tasking problem is general for all c8
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Reeberry: 4:41am On Nov 09, 2016
Kelly2713:
gionee p5w. am presently using
That phone can hang for Africa.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
Kelly2713:

battery runs down quickly and i can't change the default carefree launcher
I'm experiencing the same problem Bro
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Kelly2713(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
IpostStuff:

I'm experiencing the same problem Bro

there is a way out bros.
08166652400 Whatsapp me so that i can tell/show how to configure your launcher and optimize ur battery
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Kelly2713:

there is a way out bros.
08166652400 Whatsapp me so that i can tell/show how to configure your launcher and optimize ur battery
I dont have probs with d launcher nd stuff, just the battery draining so fast
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Kelly2713(m): 5:46am On Nov 16, 2016
IpostStuff:

I dont have probs with d launcher nd stuff, just the battery draining so fast

install du battery saver and monitor those apps that is draining ur battery fast and as well as stop them (the apps)
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Michealkross(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2019
O boy u too much,you really know ur phone.same here htc is a silent miracle

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Difference Between AMOLED And LCD Smartphone Displays / What's Your Favorite Wallpaper (pictures) / Which App Can I Use To Shoot A Comedy Video With Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.