Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (23564 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by sauskyjoe(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2016
Bestinstinct:
Blackberry Bold5.
It made my life miserable embarassed
That fone nearly made me commit suicide

6 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by arsenic33(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I don't know the worst, but my techno L5 is a God sent..

Mega battery...

Strong screen

It has fallen uncountable times even when I involve it in gambling to check if the screen will crack or not.... it keeps surviving ...

Just wana say thanks to it...
my techno L5 too is like waohhh... bought it 21k at slot April this year... wanna upgrade to L8 though
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Kiddominant(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Note 7, That phone nearly set my Lamborgini on fire when it bursted as i was charging it in the Aventador.

1 Like

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:34am On Nov 05, 2016
Bestinstinct:
Blackberry Bold5.
It made my life miserable embarassed
as in eh... spent over 10k on repair at the end na dash I come kuku dash to the phone repairer. Bold5?? i suffer no be small

4 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Rick9(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2016
Am still looking for a phone that is more useless than
Blackberry 9630 Tour 2
Blackberry Curve 2

3 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2016
Kiddominant:
Samsung Galaxy Note 7, That phone nearly set my Lamborgini on fire when it bursted as i was charging it in the Aventador.
Ogar LINUS abeq Lai Mohammed needs to be replaced by u

4 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by KingsleyCEO: 7:39am On Nov 05, 2016
Tecno c8
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by dmz1: 7:39am On Nov 05, 2016
gionee m2 I have sworn never to buy gionee again
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by dmz1: 7:39am On Nov 05, 2016
gionee m2 I have sworn never to buy gionee again
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2016
Chinko made bb bold.
I should have known something was wrong when the seller was selling it at an unreasonably low price.
The battery drained too fast, was always rebooting and to top it all it didn't even have bbm.

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by kolajoo(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2016
I am here to read comments. In other word, i am an iPhone lover and ve used all the series aside the latest iphone 7 and i intended to get a new phone yesterday but i was confused with decision either to buy Samsung 7 edge for 297,300k on a promo with free Samsung j2 or i stick with apple iPhone 7. Plz i need an advice meanwhile my money still with them at the Samsung shop

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by FEMIMACRO(m): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2016
Infinix zero 2.. no 3g network
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by francotunsco: 7:47am On Nov 05, 2016
One miserable curvy Sagem that i once used nearly killed me. E dey hang die!
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Luckymay(f): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2016
Itel. Don't know but every Itel product is a disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Allywealth: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2016
SENDO X! Stupid phone
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Ayostephen1(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2016
BIRD AND MOTOROLA BLADE . I CHARGED 1000 A DAY

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by drss2(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2016
sad so all those pipul dem wey use blackberry in those days wen d phone dey reign dey suffer in silence grin yet dem nearly kill us with shakara like say dem be millionaires sake of say dem dey use blackberry.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by pxjosh(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Innjoo fire embarassed
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by DesChyko: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Duru009:
Techno P5
Allywealth:
SENDO X! Stupid phone
#GBAM
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by yahmohy27: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2016
Dell streak 5 .very stupid phone
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by nnamdi65(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2016
Unhook fire 2 plus LTE
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by DrayZee: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2016
kolajoo:
I am here to read comments. In other word, i am an iPhone lover and ve used all the series aside the latest iphone 7 and i intended to get a new phone yesterday but i was confused with decision either to buy Samsung 7 edge for 297,300k on a promo with free Samsung j2 or i stick with apple iPhone 7. Plz i need an advice
Buy the Samsung. You'll like it.
iPhones don't introduce much extra to their phones.
If you have an updated iPhone 6 or 6S,then you're not really missing much in relation to the iPhone 7.

And you'll really enjoy the Virtual Reality feature, something you won't get on an iPhone.

And you can send me the J2.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by yahmohy27: 8:04am On Nov 05, 2016
kolajoo:
I am here to read comments. In other word, i am an iPhone lover and ve used all the series aside the latest iphone 7 and i intended to get a new phone yesterday but i was confused with decision either to buy Samsung 7 edge for 297,300k on a promo with free Samsung j2 or i stick with apple iPhone 7. Plz i need an advice
Who asked you all this sir

8 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by idu1(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2016
Blackberry bold 3
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by tolagabriel1: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2016
I'm used to buying used fones Buh d last one I bought showed me hell Bold 5 weyrey lawon to se blackburi
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Sotenna(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2016
I've never cracked a screen since I started using touch devices.

The worst phone I ever used was Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos, "hanging" is a feature built into that phone. And the battery life is a miracle, it can go from 100% to 5% before you drop the charger you unplugged it from.

Best phone I ever used is my current Lumia 640 XL, even as I literally live on that phone, the battery takes me a full day and some. And most importantly, I've never seen it Hang. I upgraded it to Windows 10 mobile. It's been a good experience all the way, it's been a year and six months since I bought it.

4 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by ringi82(m): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2016
Innjoooooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by EzeeYFB(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2016
seunlaww:
Gionee m5 mini..total disappointment
in wat sense was it a disappointment na
Just talk u were disappointed, like hw na
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by EzeeYFB(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2016
unclezuma:
Gionee
Gionee ? What was the problem? Enlighten us pls
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Apollux(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2016
My worst fone is blackberry curve 1. That fone is d root cause of my extreme hatred for blackberry fones till today. Everything about d fone is bad, user experience, battery(d battery will die after like 3hrs if u didn't use it. If u use it, it will die after like 30mins). Infact I never enjoyed the fone for 1c. I was afraid to sell it, I finally gave it out. I don't think I used it for up to a month
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 05, 2016
Samsung chat 322 way back in 2012,such a miserable phone bought it when I saw banky w advertising it on tv, it turned as to be the biggest disappointment ever, which I regret till today
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by fayded(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2016
aotlatitude:
Infinix Hot 2
my brother oo..Dts d worst ever...
am still using it now sf..no money to buy a new one..d battery no strong..d screen dne break..twice..imagine..nd e just tire person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Difference Between AMOLED And LCD Smartphone Displays / How Do I Spot A Fake LG G3 / Xenophobic Attack: MTN Releases Statement Over Poor Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.