Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss (23528 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / Whats The Worst Phone You’ Ve Ever Used ? [ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Sirmuel1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Apollux:

Guy u never see something. Go and check curve 1,u go laught fall from m okro tree. Very useless fone angry

The comments for here alone na die cheesy

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by jamislaw(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
IBNgemini:
Infinix hot 2.......ogbanje phone sad
I can't text messages with own I think the phone need deliverance.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by shituidowu22(f): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Motorola c1
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by lantres000(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unsad:
Infinix HOT 2. WORST PHONE EVER

Na God go Bless you... Thats the most useless Device in earth
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by mzdeee(f): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Blackberry bold 5,it was so frustrating
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Kelly2713:
gionee p5w. am presently using
Hehehe What are the issues youre dealin with bro
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by innocent1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
The phone is so useless

Viking007:

cheesy I got this nonsense phone as a gift from access bank for being one of their active mobile app users...used it for just 3days before selling it.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by tafat: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
dollarprincess:
Which Phone is the Worst Phone you’ve ever used back then or Presently?
Drop your Comment!!!
For Me:- The Phone that almost killed me was my Nokia Navigator, bought it N27,000 back then and the Keypad was Hell, Almost died in the Process..
http://www.getontopc.com/2016/11/weekend-whats-worst-phone-youve-ever.html

If it's back then it has to be Nokia na they were selling both rubbish and the best
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by DrayZee: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
kolajoo:
I have picked up the Samsung 7 edge
Ok. How you see am?
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by investigator007: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Back in the days it was a sagem phone, I really hear am
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by oyegbemile(m): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Samsung Galaxy duos 19060 almost kill me
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Noblewhiz(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
mohemos:
Samsung Galaxy Note 1

I am not a fan of any brand at all, I started my smartphone life with Nokia Navigator then I switched to LG then Samsung then HP ( Data messenger ) then HTC pro 2, this HTC changed my experience about mobile OS. The phone came with Winmo 6, I played around it and got Android running on it, back in 2009, then I moved to HTC Imago, I was unable to port Android on it so I moved to Xperia X10i ( I loved this phone no be small ) then I moved to HTC HD2 (Long live HD2) this phone gave me the experience I loved the most about smartphone. I used this phone for a long time. The phone came with Winmo 6.5 I removed the Winmo, I ported Android Gingerbread, then I ported Jellybean on it ( Android nougat on HD2 *XDA rumour ), before the phone spoil due to serious fall and poor phone repairer.
No so I come say make I check out Samsung, then I went for the popular Galaxy Note 1, this phone camera good ehn! the pen nar wonder but the phone no last reach 6 month before e give up.
I just restart phone nar so e enter boot loop, I come say make I change the rom nar so the thing brick ( Am very patience, careful reader and I follow instructions strictly) am very good at tweaking OS from Winmo to Android to iOS. I checked internet and got to know that many people had the same problem. Samsung just produce phone for people to use for a while and the get another.
I switched back to HTC and since then I've being enjoying my life.
My HTC ONE M8 is the best phone ever (My rating though) I've changed the ROM more than 10 times, in fact am currently running HTC 10 ROM on my HTC ONE M8.
My verdict: HTC IS QUIETLY BRILLIANT!!!
bros abeg d op say worst phone you've ever used not ur phone life. God bless you
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by MakaveliTheDon(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
nokia asha 501 …
guys if you sabi this phone you go understand very portable but money sucking the screen can crash anytime.
any crack on it omo na.to go change the screen be that

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Youngpo413: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
mazimee:

I Was really expecting that guy to say something meaningful as his reason but HE has kept mute since you asked him to shade more light. I plan to get that phone next week, I didn't want to believe that that phone have issues so I followed him to this 5th page. His disappearance can only mean one thing.
He was never serious.
he is a rival marketer, that's how they roll.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Youngpo413: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
anny268:
The only good thing about d phone is just d camera.. It's very slow and can hang for Africa.. Useless phone
wife material.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Kelly2713(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
IpostStuff:
Hehehe What are the issues youre dealin with bro
battery runs down quickly and i can't change the default carefree launcher
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Mickey7(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Gionee m5 mini. The Screen's brittle as glass a little fall would have you gathering pieces of that phone's screen. Lags like crazy. Shitty back camera(so much for 13mp)
-_-
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by mazimee(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mickey7:
Gionee m5 mini. The Screen's brittle as glass a little fall would have you gathering pieces of that phone's screen. Lags like crazy. Shitty back camera(so much for 13mp)
-_-

Wow, how come you are the only person with this observation

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by nonix22(m): 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
mohemos:
Samsung Galaxy Note 1

I am not a fan of any brand at all, I started my smartphone life with Nokia Navigator then I switched to LG then Samsung then HP ( Data messenger ) then HTC pro 2, this HTC changed my experience about mobile OS. The phone came with Winmo 6, I played around it and got Android running on it, back in 2009, then I moved to HTC Imago, I was unable to port Android on it so I moved to Xperia X10i ( I loved this phone no be small ) then I moved to HTC HD2 (Long live HD2) this phone gave me the experience I loved the most about smartphone. I used this phone for a long time. The phone came with Winmo 6.5 I removed the Winmo, I ported Android Gingerbread, then I ported Jellybean on it ( Android nougat on HD2 *XDA rumour ), before the phone spoil due to serious fall and poor phone r
epairer.
No so I come say make I check out Samsung, then I went for the popular Galaxy Note 1, this phone camera good ehn! the pen nar wonder but the phone no last reach 6 month before e give up.
I just restart phone nar so e enter boot loop, I come say make I change the rom nar so the thing brick ( Am very patience, careful reader and I follow instructions strictly) am very good at tweaking OS from Winmo to Android to iOS. I checked internet and got to know that many people had the same problem. Samsung just produce phone for people to use for a while and the get another.
I switched back to HTC and since then I've being enjoying my life.
My HTC ONE M8 is the best phone ever (My rating though) I've changed the ROM more than 10 times, in fact am currently running HTC 10 ROM on my HTC ONE M8.
My verdict: HTC IS QUIETLY BRILLIANT!!!
u dey naija so??
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by nonix22(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
jamislaw:
I can't text messages with own I think the phone need deliverance.
hope u are on android 5.1.1?? u go enjoy am die. my cousin uses it and nvr complains about it one bit
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Mickey7(m): 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
mazimee:

Wow, how come you are the only person with this observation
maybe because I'm not the typical china phone user. You'll be content with trash if you live for trash. I've used better phones
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Youngpo413: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
SkinnyDude:
don't go near it.. with just 3000 ampere.? go for tecno j8. 54
j8 is still available 3000 mAh with touch issues.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by luvme0702: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Blu win JR LTE
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by anny268(f): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
wife material.
smiley wink
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by folasayolyn(f): 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
BlackBerry z10
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Blessograo(f): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
The fake version of Nokia Xpress music. Lasted 2 week and got spoilt
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by SkinnyDude(m): 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Youngpo413:
j8 is still available 3000 mAh with touch issues.
am not a fan of tecno. he should buy infinix note3 68k , if he can afford it. or gionee m5
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by omortoyosi01(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Unsad:
Infinix HOT 2. WORST PHONE EVER
Y
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by kolajoo(m): 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
DrayZee:

Ok. How you see am?
Cool bro but still playing around

Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by DrayZee: 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
kolajoo:
Cool bro but still playing around
It's okay. If you have money you can buy and test out the virtual reality accessory.
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by Uzowee(m): 11:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
afo86:
Innjoo T1
We dey operate on the same frequency.. .
Re: Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss by kolajoo(m): 5:42am On Nov 06, 2016
DrayZee:

It's okay. If you have money you can buy and test out the virtual reality accessory.
I will try to get the watch

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Difference Between AMOLED And LCD Smartphone Displays / What's Your Favorite Wallpaper (pictures) / Naija Smartphonomics: The Economics Of Buying A Smart Phone In Nigeria