Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

A Question For The Female Money freaks. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For The Female Money freaks. (22246 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / +18 Men Only : what does the female vagina really taste like ? ( Photo) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by chivinera93(f): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2016
i cnt ans dix because i dnt even luv money..
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2016
Ladies don't understand that the more financially stable you are, the more freedom you get. This makes your partner not to be a control freak, this limit you from being a robot, makes your partner respects you, this boosts your ego and you keep your dignity(from being beggi beggi, liability or so vulnerable), this limit you from appearing or being so cheap, this makes you do whatever you want and get whatever you want......I can go on and on.....there's so much benefits when you're independent, especially financially. smiley
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by ZirdoRoray(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I love girls who only want guys just because of their money

I will not hesitate to use them for money ritual

I love their type

I can give them 30 million naira tonight just to their your destiny to please my lovely father Satan

You really want the money ?? Money is nothing to me, in return I'm buying your destiny, your joy, your success

SATAN IS AGAINST ANY FORM OF BLOOD SACRIFICE! V!sit this site to know the truth www(dot)joyofsatan(dot)org
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by dingbang(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2016
sparkleRed:
But it is nt a crime to go where rich pple re and marry for love angry
love does not exist in the world of money.... its either you have something to offer or you get the hell out
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=50776818][/quote] if i later make money eehn.......

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by pussyAvenger: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2016
rheether:
If you can't find true love, try looking for money.
wat d Bleep do u mean
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by pussyAvenger: 9:53am On Dec 16, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Nonsense talk jarey. So because he is rich, that automatically disqualifies him from possessing some other desirable qualities right. Oh boy! Go sit yo ass down somewhere and start ruminating on how to make this money. Owo ni koko! Self pity is the last thing I wanna hear tonight, if she left u cos u ain't got the doe to go, let your pains motivate u. Dalu!
and after the motivation ...he gets the doe and becomes another techno....a guy DAT won't love one woman....
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by pussyAvenger: 9:57am On Dec 16, 2016
Laveda:
But men are supposed to be financially buoyant. sad so as to cater for the family.

What's with this mentality?

In as much as we try to hide behind 'love ain't about money' my dear, that money is also necessary.
are ur hands broken....making money is not an exclusive preserve of men....look beyond that pussy and get busy
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by pussyAvenger: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
I personally wouldn't marry a man who is not financially independent,if situations changed after marriage then my role as his HELP mate would come into play but getting married to a guy that can't cater for his family is a no no. embarassed shocked angry
OK see u in next five years......
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by pussyAvenger: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Are you trying to say that a woman should get married to a financially independent man while she's still financially unstable ??

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by pussyAvenger: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
YES!

Men are designed to cater for women, deny it all you want but that is the honest truth, a Man that cannot cater and provide for his family shouldn't be thinking of getting married.

BTW, i don't understand why some of you ladies form saint online even when the truth is staring clear at your face, if you are not working yet but dating someone who is working, dump him and go for your class. After all, in your "world" a woman who is not working shouldn't get married..
so a man without money can't find love but u expect us to love and cherish u when u gat nothing.....u need to meet techno...idiiaaat.....a man is designed to make money...babe na u design us?..u no see Lynda ikeji and the like...this is 2016 too.....drop DAT shit mentality....wen u reach 40 ehh....u go dey even give men money for betnaija
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by pussyAvenger: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=Berbierklaus post=50776818][/quote]materialistic bitch...yes guys married every Saturday ...a lot a large number of u go soon join umunna meetin
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Barigaboy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2016
ever811:
I wonder oooo...
Pls if u can send me dat pix of even God ask for 10% I will appreciate thanks. 08135044474
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by sunnyt1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
I personally wouldn't marry a man who is not financially independent,if situations changed after marriage then my role as his HELP mate would come into play but getting married to a guy that can't cater for his family is a no no. embarassed shocked angry

the way some individuals hv scuppered the topic is absolutely alarming, did the topic talk abt men who are financially independent? ma, a man who isnt financially independent has no business wit marriage at that point and evry man knows that. a man shd be independent in every ramfication bf he shd talk abt marriage,

we are talking abt ladies who specifically chase afta rich men to marry, ladies who wud only settle down wit rich guys, and our prayer for them this afternoon is that they wil trace their tracks into the den of ritualists.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by sunnyt1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
kazyhm:

"cater" should mean providing basic needs not expecting an outrageous lifestyle

you people don't even want to understand anything apart from spending more

in facts, any event that didn't require spending "money" is not romantic

the funniest is if a gal knows you have money and you refuse to spend at a particular time/event for whatever reason(s) you become irritating instantly

any gal who shows such tendency must be dropped immediately, but some guys sil go ahead to marry such and regret foreva
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Laveda:
But men are supposed to be financially buoyant. sad so as to cater for the family.

What's with this mentality?

In as much as we try to hide behind 'love ain't about money' my dear, that money is also necessary.

so women aren't supposed to be financially buoyant?
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:54am On Apr 22, 2018
dollyjoy:

May God help you........
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:56am On Apr 22, 2018
dollyjoy:
I don't understand your question Ma'am. Are you implying a man should get married without a stable income if the wife is Financially independent or what exactly are you trying to imply

she meant both of you should be financially independent.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by tpiander: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by JohnEmmanuel202: 12:08am On May 20, 2020
Delivery to All state
WhatsApp : 08127959956

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady / Why Are Some Nigerian Guys So Misogynistic? / Silly Things Guys Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.