Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

A Question For The Female Money freaks. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For The Female Money freaks. (22231 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / +18 Men Only : what does the female vagina really taste like ? ( Photo) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by dollyjoy(f): 11:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Are you trying to say that a woman should get married to a financially independent man while she's still financially unstable ??
YES!

Men are designed to cater for women, deny it all you want but that is the honest truth, a Man that cannot cater and provide for his family shouldn't be thinking of getting married.

BTW, i don't understand why some of you ladies form saint online even when the truth is staring clear at your face, if you are not working yet but dating someone who is working, dump him and go for your class. After all, in your "world" a woman who is not working shouldn't get married..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by dollyjoy(f): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
kazyhm:

"cater" should mean providing basic needs not expecting an outrageous lifestyle

you people don't even want understand anything apart from spending more

in facts, any event that didn't require spending "money" is not romantic

the funniest is if a gal knows you have money and you refuse to spend at a particular time/event for whatever reason(s) you become irritating instantly

That is a different ball game!
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by kazyhm(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
That is a total ball game!

just why I won't be performing a husband duties when we are still boy friend/gal friend
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by dollyjoy(f): 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
kazyhm:

just why I won't be performing a husband duties when we are still boy friend/gal friend

Your choicesmiley
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by rheether(f): 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

That's what your brain told you

If you can't find love, try looking for money
Why can't you just go get a job and be able to afford whatever you want ??

I'm very sorry for your parents, what have they done to deserve this intelligent lovely girl like you

But that was what I meant. Focus on your job or business so you can become comfortable and self dependent. You see, don't be too quick to judge someone.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by rheether(f): 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jarizod:

this meme is for u swiri tongue

To y'all Ladies.. It's really good for you to marry someone that is loaded.. Personally I won't even let my sister marry someone that isn't "comfortable" to an extent** But still for goodness sake Why don't u also work on yourself A career or sum'n!!??

These days some (not all ooo) ladies just look for already made men...((reason they almost wait for eternity)) then if they find one they sit down for house all day watching telemundo or making their nails and other irrelevant shit..

Then if the man goes broke..they start crying upandan about the witches using their destiny as tissue paper

Aunty if u had a job at least u'll be able to support ur hubby b4 he gets back on his feet!!!!

#Dontonlyofferpussy
#Dontbealiability!!!

Read my comment with an open mind. It has twoo meaning.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
YES!

Men are designed to cater for women, deny it all you want but that is the honest truth, a Man that cannot cater and provide for his family shouldn't be thinking of getting married.

BTW, i don't understand why some of you ladies form saint online even when the truth is staring clear at your face, if you are not working yet but dating someone who is working, dump him and go for your class. After all, in your "world" a woman who is not working shouldn't get married..

Who designed men to Carter for women ??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Burgerlomo: 6:02am On Nov 05, 2016
Toks2008:
Ok it is no longer news that some ladies can sell themselves for money and when they do, they always hide under the umbrella that they are in love with the said rich guy even if he is the exact opposite of what they want in the real sense.

Most women want to marry a rich guy or "financially ok" guy and i honestly do not see any biggy in that but i would like to ask some ladies who have made it a do or die affair to be with a rich guy this questions;

1.What if you marry a rich guy and he becomes very broke after marriage, would you leave him or stay with him?

Hahaha, that will be an Oyo lowa to the dude meaning he is on his own.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
YES!

Pls what are women designed to do for men?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Berbierklaus(f): 6:45am On Nov 05, 2016
Complain left,right,and center,yet men are marrying women every Saturday.

Its yet another Saturday,y'all broke things should work your ass off and get paid,No woman is gonna settle for your rat ass confused people.
undecided

Quote me,ko gba ke grin

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Toks2008(m): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Are you trying to say that a woman should get married to a financially independent man while she's still financially unstable ??

EPIC!
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Toks2008(m): 8:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Swissheart:
The thing is.... It is not a sin to desire a man who can provide for his household (wife) financially, materially, emotionally,spiritually and all the 'lly' you can imagine. The bible supports it. However, it becomes dangerous and stupid to place the financial capability of a man above all other criteria for marriage.
To your question....... If an unwise girl marries an affluent man who couldn't decode a good woman from a LovePeddler,it becomes their problem, their headache... their pot of soup. He has no right to report. God is not even interested.
Our fair weather Sis won't find life funny too. She'll pay. Yeah...somehow She will. Posterity won't forgive her either.

I like your intelligence
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2016
icedbeatz:
Pls what are women designed to do for men?
Cc dollyjoy come and answer this o grin tongue

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Viking007(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Who designed men to Carter for women ??
Please mention me whenever she replies. grin

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 05, 2016
Viking007:
Please mention me whenever she replies. grin

She's not smart enough to come up with an answer

4 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Viking007(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

She's not smart enough to come up with an answer
and she was so serious typing those epistles, only to end up making zero sense. grin

6 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Toks2008(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
kazyhm:

"cater" should mean providing basic needs not expecting an outrageous lifestyle

you people don't even want to understand anything apart from spending more

in facts, any event that didn't require spending "money" is not romantic

the funniest is if a gal knows you have money and you refuse to spend at a particular time/event for whatever reason(s) you become irritating instantly

Interesting...
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Toks2008(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Nonsense talk jarey. So because he is rich, that automatically disqualifies him from possessing some other desirable qualities right. Oh boy! Go sit yo ass down somewhere and start ruminating on how to make this money. Owo ni koko! Self pity is the last thing I wanna hear tonight, if she left u cos u ain't got the doe to go, let your pains motivate u. Dalu!

You know what amazes me most about some posters on nairaland?

They are not intelligent enough to address the subject but rather the poster.

Did I write about me? HE'LL NO...

Please receive common sense abeg..I'm a freelancer and a very creative one at that so don't ever make the mistake of juxtaposing my write ups with my person and in fact you deserve an e-slap.

3 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by xross(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
McBrooklyn:
I felt like crying this morning when a lady was telling a handicap in my presence that he is very romantic and walks in a sexy manner, all because the dude was about to use an ATM machine angry

I swear some girls will not just die, but they will just disappear cheesy cheesy

yaff wan finish me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Swissheart(f): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
Toks2008:

I like your intelligence
Thanks.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by mikolo80: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
Toks2008:
In my world,being "rich" is relative and i also believe that any responsible and reasonable lady will understand the need to work hard and become financially independent so that she can be with a man for the right reasons and will not really make it a do or die affair to be with a rich guy but with one who has the zeal and drive to make wealth regardless of his present financial status hence, any lady who has made it a must to marry a rich guy is a hopeless leech even if she is also rich..Believe it or not,in this present day,a lady who is not also financially independent has no business going into marriage just to be a liability to the man.

Nevertheless, there are still some ladies who are hell bent on marrying a "rich" guy and would make it a do or die affair so i would like to ask such ladies this very innocuous question.

What if you marry a rich guy and he becomes very broke after marriage, would you leave or stay with him?

reply to the meme
Na lie rich women don't want loyalty they want roommate maga
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by SalomonKane: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Toks2008:
In my world,being "rich" is relative and i also believe that any responsible and reasonable lady will understand the need to work hard and become financially independent so that she can be with a man for the right reasons and will not really make it a do or die affair to be with a rich guy but with one who has the zeal and drive to make wealth regardless of his present financial status hence, any lady who has made it a must to marry a rich guy is a hopeless leech even if she is also rich..Believe it or not,in this present day,a lady who is not also financially independent has no business going into marriage just to be a liability to the man.

Nevertheless, there are still some ladies who are hell bent on marrying a "rich" guy and would make it a do or die affair so i would like to ask such ladies this very innocuous question.

What if you marry a rich guy and he becomes very broke after marriage, would you leave or stay with him?

It's simple, they'll leave him fair and square. They married his money, not him. So, since the money ain't around no more, why should they be.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by amokeme(f): 12:08am On Nov 06, 2016
skywalker240:
The rate nigerian ladies run after made men is so so alarming.they always despise men with little beginings and so therefore go after rich old men in their 60s...they are the most lazy and most selfish creatures even when a struggling guy who have ambitions comes they brush him aside they are only concerned about the present. They would spend 24 hours of the day watching Z world and telemundo and spend eternity on social media posting pics,gossiping and looking at celebrities and then one mugu comes and take them to a fast food joint and you see her ordering large and enourmous quantity of what she has not and will never be previllaged to taste in her fathers house. A typical nigerian girl would see you today if you are broke or struggling and vow never to touch you even if it means their life, but these same idiots will eat their words and run after you when you become made....

FEAR GOD, AFTER GOD MY BROTHERS FEAR NIGERIAN LADIES

And as for that girl up there who said

IF U CANT FIND LOVE, FIND HIS MONEY....MTCHWWWW

U BE
You guys should chill in your generalizations please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by skywalker240(m): 12:25am On Nov 06, 2016
amokeme:
You guys should chill in your generalizations please.
K
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by pocohantas(f): 3:18am On Nov 06, 2016
Before this turns into a case of Nigerian ladies are this and that, let's take a moment to ask how many Nigerian men are actually RICH.

Some people would confuse being financially stable to being rich.

That a woman desires a financially stable man isn't materialism or parasitism. It's nature playing out, it's common sense (in Ben Bruce's voice), it's her being real and pragmatic. Men are natural providers, while women are care-givers.
Twist it any how you want, it is what it is.

I keep seeing people ask this question (what if he goes broke), but in reality what's the actual ratio of men that go 'broke' after marriage to those that get richer. This is just a case of extremes, it doesn't always play out like that.

Now for those ladies that desire a man all because of money, it isn't even the worst thing to happen. We all desire the other for something. The man himself probably wanted a trophy wife...I think that makes them a perfect match. If he isn't discerning enough to know the real from the fake, that's his luck.

You men should be more discerning, don't end up with parasites then come crying and generalizing.
Stop nagging...some men want figure 8, some say it must be a graduate, men have even taken over in the search for financially stable females. We haven't killed them...it's all individual choices. People would keep on marrying for reasons other than love, get used to it.

8 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by mrjojo: 5:36am On Nov 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
YES!

Men are designed to cater for women, then women are deigned to what? stay in the kitchen and become a baby producing machine? Madam what century are you from ? Smh for some ladies, so if it a man's job to cater for a woman, so why the double standard about gender equality then?shey, they say what a man can do, a woman can do better now??You ladies scream to high heavens about how equal and the same y'all are with men, then when it comes down to responsibility, it is his job to Cater and take care of you? Come on, you people should just make up your mind.

It just like saying me and my Dad are "thesame" and "equal",so why am my asking him for school fees then?

Guy listen, the best time to look for love is when you still trying to find you foot, then some ladies wouldn't touch you with a 5m pole when u are broke and they fail to remember being broke is a variable, and depends on context, at some point people get broke, Biill gate was once broke, Mark, even Dangote, are they broke today?

If you are you are looking for already made men or rich kids, then don't complain when you are been treated like trash, cos, yeah, you will be treated like trash, Most rich guys wouldn't respect you if you were missing when they were struggling. That is why Made men are ALWAYS loyal and respect their day one girlfriend, Mark Zukerberg married his college gf, etc.

LASTLY, Ladies POTENTIAL is everything!!! a rich guy today can get poor,but a man with POTENTIAL will never stay broke. SHALOM

7 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Toks2008(m): 7:27am On Nov 06, 2016
pocohantas:
Before this turns into a case of Nigerian ladies are this and that, let's take a moment to ask how many Nigerian men are actually RICH.

That a woman desires a financially stable man isn't materialism or parasitism. It's nature playing out, it's common sense (in Ben Bruce's voice), it's her being real and pragmatic. Men are natural providers, while women are care-givers.
Twist I any how you want, it is what it is.

I keep seeing people ask this question (what if he goes broke), but in reality what's the actual ratio of men that go 'broke' after marriage to those that get richer. This is just a case of extremes, it doesn't always play out like that.

Now for those ladies that desire a man all because of money, it isn't even the worst thing to happen. We all desire the other for something. The man himself probably wanted a trophy wife...I think that makes them a perfect match. If he isn't discerning enough to know the real from the fake, that's his luck.

You men should be more discerning, don't end up with parasites then come crying and generalizing.
Stop nagging...some men want figure 8, some say it must be a graduate, men have even taken over in the search for financially stable females. We haven't killed them...it's all individual choices. People would keep on marrying for reasons other than love, get used to it.

Another intelligent comment...really insightful.

Nevertheless the title says money freaks which is a total deviation fron the norm. Every lady will desire a man who can CATER for his family which is different from bring rich and it is very easy to mix up the two.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by sparkleRed(f): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2016
But it is nt a crime to go where rich pple re and marry for love angry

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by tsilva: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
pocohantas:

Twist it any how you want, it is what it is.

The smartest response so far. No need to comment again.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by bitchcrafts: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
Toks2008:

You know what amazes me most about some posters on nairaland?

They are not intelligent enough to address the subject but rather the poster.

Did I write about me? HE'LL NO...

Please receive common sense abeg..I'm a freelancer and a very creative one at that so don't ever make the mistake of juxtaposing my write ups with my person and in fact you deserve an e-slap.

Goodness! How would I even be addressing yo persona when I've not the slimmest idea about how bad yo life sucks in the first place? Lil earthling, Im not wowed by yo stinky mini autobiography; you're well below even my contempt and if how I've negated yo ragamuffin of a post doesn't go well with ya being, go sit yo ass down and prepare conc. soda drink .

3 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Eddodoh(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
Relationship has become a money making venture to ladies. It is like full time job, an occupation where they earn their living.
Read more; www.eddykenworld..com

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Toks2008(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
sparkleRed:
But it is nt a crime to go where rich pple re and marry for love angry

Lol! what an ironical comment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Get A Man to Kiss You? / Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do. / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.