Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

A Question For The Female Money freaks. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For The Female Money freaks. (22252 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / +18 Men Only : what does the female vagina really taste like ? ( Photo) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Toks2008(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I swear i can't date an ugly looking guy cuz of money undecided... I don't like money that much cheesy

Chai! iro nla

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2016
Toks2008:

Chai! iro nla
I'm for real though tongue smiley
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by opethom(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
rheether:
If you can't find true love, try looking for money.
where true love go?
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by tonytony208(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:

[size=18pt]Same way some of you ladies will be dating your ancestor of 62 years and be calling him baby all because of MONEY undecided

Most of you ladies will not just die, but a bigger percentage of you will just disappear angry
[/size]

I hope this somebody is not thinking of blood money already. lipsrsealed
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by PrinzCarter(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Owerri gals no day reason dis way oo

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by fotadmowmend(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
Make I dey observe.. smiley

One of dem sighted
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Perfectionist11: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2016

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by abisabe1(f): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
kiss

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by niceeric(m): 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
Swissheart:
The thing is.... It is not a sin to desire a man who can provide for his household (wife) financially, materially, emotionally,spiritually and all the 'lly' you can imagine. The bible supports it. However, it becomes dangerous and stupid to place the financial capability of a man above all other criteria for marriage.
To your question....... If an unwise girl marries an affluent man who couldn't decode a good woman from a LovePeddler,it becomes their problem, their headache... their pot of soup. He has no right to report. God is not even interested.
Our fair weather Sis won't find life funny too. She'll pay. Yeah...somehow She will. Posterity won't forgive her either.
even if it's only because of this your big big English with concise usage I'm gonna ask you to marry me if you're single o...
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by FisifunKododada: 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2016
cool What would happen if the pressure to get married suddenly disappears? Think about it. Imagine your parents, relatives, friends and colleagues no longer ask you the dreaded question "...bros/sis when you go marry...?" Is it possible that a sizable number of marriages are the product of intense social pressure? Is early marriage even worth it? If you could have kids outside of marriage but delay marriage until maybe you are quite old would you consider this a better option? cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
mathewmozay:
they won't leave him, they will cheat on him with.
Nigerian women nowadays are hoes they just don't like us saying it
Can you guys stop making that stupid statement. Are guys really saints?
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2016
rheether:

Read my comment with an open mind. It has twoo meaning.

Never read you insult like most girls do here.
Just a mild compliment.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
Swissheart:
Thanks.

Me too grin
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Barigaboy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
ever811:
I wonder oooo...
lol nice post abeg help me send d pix to my whatsapp 08135044474 I can't download it thanks.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by patrick45(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Well said. Perfect icing on the cake.

Swissheart:
The thing is.... It is not a sin to desire a man who can provide for his household (wife) financially, materially, emotionally,spiritually and all the 'lly' you can imagine. The bible supports it. However, it becomes dangerous and stupid to place the financial capability of a man above all other criteria for marriage.
To your question....... If an unwise girl marries an affluent man who couldn't decode a good woman from a LovePeddler,it becomes their problem, their headache... their pot of soup. He has no right to report. God is not even interested.
Our fair weather Sis won't find life funny too. She'll pay. Yeah...somehow She will. Posterity won't forgive her either.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2016
This thread is funny. see lots of girls claiming "men are natural providers" grin

when he reach feminism thread they'll also jump in to say they want equality.

confused people. lolz

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I swear i can't date an ugly looking guy cuz of money undecided... I don't like money that much cheesy
try snapping your pics without makeup or filter. so we'll know who's talking here.

gbenu re soun,

5 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by ebuclassic18(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
Lawlahdey:

i hear you,,,na so dem dey talk
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
try snapping your pics without makeup or filter. so we'll know who's talking here.

gbenu re soun,
even with the make up Gan !
na their type shoprite nylon dey attract
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
hilaryJustiN:

even with the make up Gan !
na their type shoprite nylon dey attract
Lolz. fine girls dey talk that one sef join. if not for nairaland we no go mix, her type na local na.

4 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Alezy(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2016
Laveda:
But men are supposed to be financially buoyant. sad so as to cater for the family.

What's with this mentality?

In as much as we try to hide behind 'love ain't about money' my dear, that money is also necessary.
what you said up here is not wrong bit if the case of gender equality comes in, it's then you remember what men can do, women can do better.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by AngelsAndStars(m): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
Alezy:
what you said up here is not wrong bit if the case of gender equality comes in, it's then you remember what men can do, women can do better.
they always want to eat their cake and still have it.

disgusting 21st century creatures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Alezy(m): 11:40pm On Dec 15, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't understand your question Ma'am. Are you implying a man should get married without a stable income if the wife is Financially independent or what exactly are you trying to imply

I thought you supported Gender equality. you can't eat your cake and have it dear

5 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Alezy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2016
kazyhm:

"cater" should mean providing basic needs not expecting an outrageous lifestyle

you people don't even want to understand anything apart from spending more

in facts, any event that didn't require spending "money" is not romantic

the funniest is if a gal knows you have money and you refuse to spend at a particular time/event for whatever reason(s) you become irritating instantly

there are very few ladies in Nigeria today without this mentality
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by gracevile: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
McBrooklyn:
I felt like crying this morning when a lady was telling a handicap in my presence that he is very romantic and walks in a sexy manner, all because the dude was about to use an ATM machine angry

I swear some girls will not just die, but they will just disappear cheesy cheesy
am very sure u are the ATM machine
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by gracevile: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Why wouldn't you be the financially independent one ??
if work no gree come enko and the man wants to marry u ehe I will marry and automatic I become ur problem from the tip of my hair to the soles of my feet all urs
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by kazyhm(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2016
Alezy:
there are very few ladies in Nigeria today without this mentality

we will keep telling then to build sense rather than buttock and wall plaster on their face

I can see many dejected women begging on the street with kids in the nearest future.......should our young girls continues this way

one stress less way to identify a poorly mannered girl.

we'll keep getting richer anyway........

4 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by nadirinamata: 12:47am On Dec 16, 2016
ever811:
I wonder oooo...

hahahha mmm gal

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by tosyne2much(m): 12:58am On Dec 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
I personally wouldn't marry a man who is not financially independent,if situations changed after marriage then my role as his HELP mate would come into play but getting married to a guy that can't cater for his family is a no no. embarassed shocked angry
So your role wouldn't into play if situations don't change? You're not yet mentally matured for marriage

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by henrylowe(m): 1:14am On Dec 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
YES!

Men are designed to cater for women, deny it all you want but that is the honest truth, a Man that cannot cater and provide for his family shouldn't be thinking of getting married.

BTW, i don't understand why some of you ladies form saint online even when the truth is staring clear at your face, if you are not working yet but dating someone who is working, dump him and go for your class. After all, in your "world" a woman who is not working shouldn't get married..
Without looking at your picture one would think you're a pretty damsel not knowing that you're a malnourished ugly looking bitch. Dont go and find someone doing, lazy ass

That your buttocks and slippers bosoms will fail you with time

5 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 16, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Nonsense talk jarey. So because he is rich, that automatically disqualifies him from possessing some other desirable qualities right. Oh boy! Go sit yo ass down somewhere and start ruminating on how to make this money. Owo ni koko! Self pity is the last thing I wanna hear tonight, if she left u cos u ain't got the doe to go, let your pains motivate u. Dalu!
U for try answer the question nau. what if the guy gies broke after the marriage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Mother Keeps Rejecting All My Suitors Because A Prophet Said So - Naija Lady / Silly Things Guys Do / Why Are Some Nigerian Guys So Misogynistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.