Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

A Question For The Female Money freaks. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For The Female Money freaks. (22278 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Female Source Code. / +18 Men Only : what does the female vagina really taste like ? ( Photo) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Hacking The Female Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by tosyne2much(m): 1:31am On Dec 16, 2016
People are already deviating from the topic ooo.. The OP is talking about money mongers and I can see some ladies trying to justify their covetousness cheesy

It's perfectly normal for a man to marry a broke ass girl but it's abnormal for a woman to marry a broke ass dude abi?

And una dey claim gender equality? Bomb dey una head ooo

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by metallisc(m): 2:31am On Dec 16, 2016
rheether:
If you can't find true love, try looking for money.

so which one are you finding? wink
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by 1metre: 2:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Laveda:
But men are supposed to be financially buoyant. sad so as to cater for the family.

What's with this mentality?

In as much as we try to hide behind 'love ain't about money' my dear, that money is also necessary.
go and get a life, so a financially struggling guy can't get married any longer, can't u ladies provide for a man, u all want a cake well baked to devour.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by metallisc(m): 2:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Swissheart:
The thing is.... It is not a sin to desire a man who can provide for his household (wife) financially, materially, emotionally,spiritually and all the 'lly' you can imagine. The bible supports it. However, it becomes dangerous and stupid to place the financial capability of a man above all other criteria for marriage.
To your question....... If an unwise girl marries an affluent man who couldn't decode a good woman from a LovePeddler,it becomes their problem, their headache... their pot of soup. He has no right to report. God is not even interested.
Our fair weather Sis won't find life funny too. She'll pay. Yeah...somehow She will. Posterity won't forgive her either.

you are just making too much sense upandan! you will live long and prosper immensely! if i had my way i'll wife you up in a twinkle of an eye before christmas. babes like you are one in a million...chai!
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Toks2008(m): 3:57am On Dec 16, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I love girls who only want guys just because of their money

I will not hesitate to use them for money ritual

I love their type

I can give them 30 million naira tonight just to their your destiny to please my lovely father Satan

You really want the money ?? Money is nothing to me, in return I'm buying your destiny, your joy, your success

Were re o.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 16, 2016
If the Bible and Quran didn't teach religious folk that men should 'till the earth' maybe women would stop expecting them to be natural providers.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Taiwo20(m): 4:37am On Dec 16, 2016
McBrooklyn:
I felt like crying this morning when a lady was telling a handicap in my presence that he is very romantic and walks in a sexy manner, all because the dude was about to use an ATM machine angry

I swear some girls will not just die, but they will just disappear cheesy cheesy

Like Elijah the prophet?
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Kingbuhari(m): 5:48am On Dec 16, 2016
I wish my girlfriend will read this... Desperado
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Money Does Not Satisfy, Even The So Called Rich Ladies Need More, They End Up Seducing Millionaires Snatching Other Womens Husbands For More Wealth.
If Money Wasnt A Priority They D Be Content With Decent Committed Men Who May Not Be As Rich As Them.

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by naijaboiy: 6:18am On Dec 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
YES!

Men are designed to cater for women, deny it all you want but that is the honest truth, a Man that cannot cater and provide for his family shouldn't be thinking of getting married.

BTW, i don't understand why some of you ladies form saint online even when the truth is staring clear at your face, if you are not working yet but dating someone who is working, dump him and go for your class. After all, in your "world" a woman who is not working shouldn't get married..
My problem with this stüpid post of yours are the eight dumb people who liked it. They're so DUMB! undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by naijaboiy: 6:19am On Dec 16, 2016
Laveda:
But men are supposed to be financially buoyant. sad so as to cater for the family.

In as much as we try to hide behind 'love ain't about money' my dear, that money is also necessary.
I doubt if this one even read the Op at all.

2 Likes

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by BrookTheBully: 6:39am On Dec 16, 2016
Taiwo20:

Like Elijah the prophet?
cheesy grin

Yeah, even worse will happen to some of 'em angry
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by BrookTheBully: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2016
gracevile:
am very sure u are the ATM machine

cheesy grin

Nigga, which_fucking ATM are you talking about?? undecided
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by BrookTheBully: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2016
tonytony208:

I hope this somebody is not thinking of blood money already. lipsrsealed
cheesy grin

Nah, Bruh ah no like money reach that extent now tongue
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by CosmeticChemist(m): 6:52am On Dec 16, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Goodness! How would I even be addressing yo persona when I've not the slimmest idea about how bad yo life sucks in the first place? Lil earthling, Im not wowed by yo stinky mini autobiography; you're well below even my contempt and if how I've negated yo ragamuffin of a post doesn't go well with ya being, go sit yo ass down and prepare conc. soda drink .

is it the bright Nwokocha from FGCU ?
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by gracevile: 6:57am On Dec 16, 2016
BrookTheBully:

cheesy grin

Nigga, which_fucking ATM are you talking about?? undecided
to have seen it all an eye witness nonsense
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by BrookTheBully: 7:05am On Dec 16, 2016
gracevile:
to have seen it all an eye witness nonsense

cheesy grin

Jeez, thought you're gonna say something better undecided ... Pheeeeeeeew!!! cool
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 16, 2016
Laveda:

I like the fact that you speak your mind without fear.
This money mentality is an African tradition and me I have given up on the idea of love ain't about money.

Most women (not all sha), put money above all criteria for marriage, I have seen it with my own eyes. Even working class ladies so this is not even about whether girl is working or not.

There was a time I drove my sisters car for a whole month cuz she travelled out. I drove it to work, church..everywhere. The attention I got from ladies during that month. I was shocked. Cuz I always dress well irrespective of where I am going. So they just think I own the car. Ladies just love comfort.

Even in church, ladies begin to approach me & see if I can drop them off, people i seldomly talk to. also stylishly always asking me if I have a girlfriend or where do I stay (this happened many times).

As far as Nigeria is concerned. Men are natural providers. If you have plenty money and you are satisfying your spouse sexually. E Dom finish. That's the end. Period !

1 Like

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by gracevile: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2016
BrookTheBully:

cheesy grin

Jeez, thought you're gonna say something better undecided ... Pheeeeeeeew!!! cool
so as an eye witness n an ATM u were really handicap as to getting the girl but that guy was more luckier than u he had the card while u were just a machine eya
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by khalhokage(m): 7:18am On Dec 16, 2016
Laveda:

Then make your own money in other not to be a liability.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by BrookTheBully: 7:24am On Dec 16, 2016
gracevile:
so as an eye witness n an ATM u were really handicap as to getting the girl but that guy was more luckier than u he had the card while u were just a machine eya

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by dangotesmummy: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2016
ever811:
I wonder oooo...
see the way he's looking at her vagyna
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 16, 2016
Hehehehe, I just laugh when I see comments, they Will come online and say all manner of trash against women, and still go and give their women money to make her hair and nails, if all men were like all this nl boys, no guy will put a ring on it,I guess people have online personality and offline personality
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by oshaosha2014(m): 7:33am On Dec 16, 2016
Balanced submission. Nice one.
pocohantas:
Before this turns into a case of Nigerian ladies are this and that, let's take a moment to ask how many Nigerian men are actually RICH.

Some people would confuse being financially stable to being rich.

That a woman desires a financially stable man isn't materialism or parasitism. It's nature playing out, it's common sense (in Ben Bruce's voice), it's her being real and pragmatic. Men are natural providers, while women are care-givers.
Twist it any how you want, it is what it is.

I keep seeing people ask this question (what if he goes broke), but in reality what's the actual ratio of men that go 'broke' after marriage to those that get richer. This is just a case of extremes, it doesn't always play out like that.

Now for those ladies that desire a man all because of money, it isn't even the worst thing to happen. We all desire the other for something. The man himself probably wanted a trophy wife...I think that makes them a perfect match. If he isn't discerning enough to know the real from the fake, that's his luck.

You men should be more discerning, don't end up with parasites then come crying and generalizing.
Stop nagging...some men want figure 8, some say it must be a graduate, men have even taken over in the search for financially stable females. We haven't killed them...it's all individual choices. People would keep on marrying for reasons other than love, get used to it.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by obongitiad(m): 7:44am On Dec 16, 2016
I like ya response and I like ya pishure. Mbok can I toast you online?:-/

Swissheart:
The thing is.... It is not a sin to desire a man who can provide for his household (wife) financially, materially, emotionally,spiritually and all the 'lly' you can imagine. The bible supports it. However, it becomes dangerous and stupid to place the financial capability of a man above all other criteria for marriage.
To your question....... If an unwise girl marries an affluent man who couldn't decode a good woman from a LovePeddler,it becomes their problem, their headache... their pot of soup. He has no right to report. God is not even interested.
Our fair weather Sis won't find life funny too. She'll pay. Yeah...somehow She will. Posterity won't forgive her either.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by jackobi(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2016
rheether:
If you can't find true love, try looking for money.

Money is never a constant. But really love lasts forever
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by daniella04: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2016
Let me reply the op with an illustration. Two ladies from different background are friends, one is a plain Jane who is ok with what she has, she sees it as normal using synthetic weavon because that is what her salary can afford, she lives within her means but she is neat and hard working. Physically she isn't voluptuous ie carry back or front .
Guys don't see her as an attractive lady, but they are attracted to her friend from a rich background who has packaged herself well is glowing and attractive. Then tell me who is the cause of a lady loving money. Even a guy that can't afford a 2 square meal has a choice but a lady will be crucified for having one
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by googlepikins: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I swear i can't date an ugly looking guy cuz of money undecided... I don't like money that much cheesy
who are you?

Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Dan42(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I swear i can't date an ugly looking guy cuz of money undecided... I don't like money that much cheesy
Your face like mama Nkechi puff puff.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Olu317(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
So your role wouldn't into play if situations change? You're not yet mentally matured for marriage
Little do you know about single Nigerian female residents in Nigeria. These set of ladies are stupendously enslaved by WEALTH. Even if a guy is a PARANOID BEING,UNCULTURED,WOMAN HATER BUT RICH. The average Educated Nigerian ladies will prefer him any day and anytime. This is what most of female folks believes and they then turn to their pastors and Alfas or traditionalist to help them find solutions to the attitude of such guy. If you doubt,how many men do you really see patronising spiritual homes as compared to women? And the parents aren't helping matters because, these parents,especially the mothers encourage their daughters to always look out for a rich guy to get married to. This is where the foundation of the problems was and still is till today.
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by Olu317(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2016
Dan42:

Your face like mama Nkechi puff puff.
Don't blame @lawlahdey. Perhaps, she wasn't brought up in Nigeria. If she was, then she must be a joker of 22nd century!!!! in the future and not 21st century!
Re: A Question For The Female Money freaks. by 2rez: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2016
Eddodoh:
Relationship has become a money making venture to ladies. It is like full time job, an occupation where they earn their living.
Read more; www.eddykenworld..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Scope A Girl / Why Do Nigerians And South Africans Engage In E-fights / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.