Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

The Auction - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (296501 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Tuhndhay(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
E joor, but why the use of the name "Tunde" sef..... Abah nah only for story "Tunde" dey behave like this oooooooooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Aitee1: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lleigh:
Linda poor Linda. ....

So many readers asking for Mercy......

I think Lucien is from the underworld!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tuhndhay:
E joor, but why the use of the name "Tunde" sef..... Abah nah only for story "Tunde" dey behave like this oooooooooo
grin grin

Why is she they doing this you?
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aitee1:

I think Lucien is from the underworld!

Aitee1 all will be revealed soon
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
Adesina12:

Hey!!! why begging for Linda release? So you 4get so soon?
Someone has left her matrimonial home and wander about, leaving behind her twins children and a juicy appointment in Lagos because of Linda
There are so many of them in our society, they won't stay with a man and the replica is Tunde himself
Lleigh! I just like your thinking faculty.
I have a real life experience of this nature while growing up, up to the point of the separation of the couple and exit of the husband to the life beyond ...my dexterity lies in numeral analysis and not writing ...very bad of me

#teamEnitan# all the way
Lool.. Okay oh grin
Re: The Auction by Tuhndhay(m): 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
jagugu88li:
grin grin

Why is she they doing this you?
Babe i tire oooooooooo.....I hope you are not thinking along that line of thought
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nice one Leigh....my only female follower on naira land.Ride on,the sky is Ur starting point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
sexybbstar:
Nice one Leigh....my only female follower on naira land.Ride on,the sky is Ur starting point

Aaw thank you sexybbstar...hope you stay till the end of the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
Tuhndhay:

Babe i tire oooooooooo.....I hope you are not thinking along that line of thought

Tuhndhay....I am just clocking the connection hmmm
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Lool.. Okay oh grin

Lawlahdey you have been told
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Adesina12:

Hey!!! why begging for Linda release? So you 4get so soon?
Someone has left her matrimonial home and wander about, leaving behind her twins children and a juicy appointment in Lagos because of Linda
There are so many of them in our society, they won't stay with a man and the replica is Tunde himself
Lleigh! I just like your thinking faculty.
I have a real life experience of this nature while growing up, up to the point of the separation of the couple and exit of the husband to the life beyond ...my dexterity lies in numeral analysis and not writing ...very bad of me

#teamEnitan# all the way

Sometimes the truth is actually stranger than fiction.
As Adesina12 has kindly pointed out to us...
Re: The Auction by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lleigh:

Aaw thank you sexybbstar...hope you stay till the end of the story

Sure!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chapter 17

cc sexybbstar, jagugu88li, swann, Aitee1

Bamidele bent down to tie the laces of his running shoes when he heard a beep on his phone.
He stood up an reached across the table in his kitchen, while waiting for his coffee to percolate and picked up his phone, it was a text message from Sandra.

Dele
I don’t think there is any point in continuing this relationship.
I am too young to be dealing with someone with erectile dysfunction, we have been going out for eight months and you haven’t once been able fu%ck me with your di&ck, It’s one excuse or the other.
Please respect my decision and don’t call me.
I wish you all the best for the future.
Sandra

Some part of him had been expecting this, he knew there were only so many excuses he could give.

The last weekend they had spent together had been a disaster, they had gone out for dinner at a very expensive restaurant. The conversation had flowed very well, however when they got back to his place he had not been able to perform, he had been able to bring her to orgasm, but she had expected him to also do his part and come. He hadn't been able to, so he had spent most of the night apologising instead of making her scream in ecstasy.

It was the same thing every time he had been with her, it seemed that his excuses had eventually run thin.

The text message hit him in the gut, not that Sandra had been an all-consuming passion, it just rankled that as a man he had not been able to get it up.

Sandra Bootman was most men's wet dream, 5'10 blonde, slim and attractive, even though she had a flat backside.

Bamidele had met Sandra at Roberto’s coffee place and they had hit it off immediately while they had been waiting for coffee at the counter.

His shrink had told him that there was nothing wrong with him, he had shed weight, exercised more, he had even started eating the right foods, but once it got down to it,his di&ck just did not respond when called to action.

He knew it could be down to the fact that his ex wife had left him for her best friend. His daughter was now living with her Mum and her Godmother. It had all started with Ronke rebuffing his advances, before she finally came out and told him she was in love with Helen, her university friend.

It had been a shock, but looking back now, the signs had always been there but he had just thought they were close friends.

He sighed, as long as Tami was happy and well-adjusted he wasn't too worried.

Tami must be very well adjusted, he thought, as she had installed a horoscope app on his phone to help him get a head start on his love life.
What were they teaching kids on their focus days at school, was anyone's guess as they were so laid back and accepting.

He sighed, as he stirred the creamer and sugar into his coffee and took a sip.

He had been to see his psychiatrist so many times, but he had referred him to his doctor who had run tests and said there was nothing wrong with him, the prognosis had always been the same. His inability to perform was in his mind.

His mind had not helped him with Sandra, he thought about calling her, but her text had explicitly stated don’t call.

What would he do if he bumped into Sandra at Roberto’s?

He finished his coffee and put his phone on charge and walked out of his house and went for his early morning run.

Eniitan reappearance in his life had been so unexpected, the torch he had held for her hadn't really dimmed in the intervening years they had been apart. Eniitan had always popped up in his mind during the years they had not seen much of each other.

She looked as sexy as ever, only this time he wasn't a tongue tied young man.

If fate had sent Eniitan back in his life, he wasn't going to let go of her without a fight, he definitely wasn't going to convince her to stay with Tunde after what she had told him last week.

He decided there and then to call his lawyer and accountant after his run, it might be time to bring forward the plans he had set aside for next year.

He had to find a way of convincing Eniitan to stay in England, while he tried to woo the one woman he had always loved.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 3:05am On Dec 09, 2016
Perfect for Bamidele and Enitan, what God has joined together.....
Love does it all!!!
Dele will regain his lost self due to chemistry in him towards Enitan and vis a vis
This is the reward for faithfulness.
Jagugu88li, Lawlahdey, Swann, girlhalley....o ya come out this is very hot
Popcorn with cold Hennessy available here
E ku ise opolo aunty Lleigh...
Re: The Auction by Aitee1: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lleigh:

you have been told

Thanks for the mention, I appreciate!
Re: The Auction by bibijay123(f): 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Aitee1:
Nice one Lleigh...but I think Lucien is from the under world bibijay123 will understand better grin "the Devil has the money"

lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nice update Lleigh... It's nice to get a little break from Linda. I hope Enitan stays with Bamidele. At least he looks like someone who will take proper care of her undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by ADECULATE(f): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
Oya na, another blockbuster 4rm my favourite writer on nairaland. Kip it cuming lleigh u re da best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by ADECULATE(f): 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2016
Linda an adage says wat u sow is wat u will reap, pay back time dear. TeamEnitan all d way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by okorro1(f): 2:23am On Dec 10, 2016
Excellent read so far, would be really good if Bamidele can sexually perform with Enitan... Now we have to wait for that to happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2016
swann:
Nice update Lleigh... It's nice to get a little break from Linda. I hope Enitan stays with Bamidele. At least he looks like someone who will take proper care of her undecided

Thank you swann....
Nice to see Linda has some people thinking about her welfare

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2016
ADECULATE:
Oya na, another blockbuster 4rm my favourite writer on nairaland. Kip it cuming lleigh u re da best

Aaw thank you ADECULATE. Hope you stay till the end.
Update this weekend
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:36am On Dec 10, 2016
ADECULATE:
Linda an adage says wat u sow is wat u will reap, pay back time dear. TeamEnitan all d way!

wink
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2016
okorro1:
Excellent read so far, would be really good if Bamidele can sexually perform with Enitan... Now we have to wait for that to happen

Thank you okorr01 for stopping by and commenting ..
Yes we wait wink
Re: The Auction by ADECULATE(f): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2016
Lleigh:

Aaw thank you ADECULATE. Hope you stay till the end.
Update this weekend
i definitely will, cant afford to miss it. Am impatiently waiting 4 d update #lol#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Amenaghwon: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2016
Exceptional style of writing. I honestly wish I am half as good in writing. Very interesting book. I love it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2016
Amenaghwon:
Exceptional style of writing. I honestly wish I am half as good in writing. Very interesting book. I love it

Thank you for the endorsement amenaghwon.

Thank you for stopping by and commenting
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube,

To the readers of 'The Auction'

We are about to enter a very dark part in this piece of work. Some people might find it too hard to read, I apologise.

What you will read is nothing that isn't currently happening around us, that you haven't read in the news or even on the Crime section here on Nairaland.

One thing I do appreciate about writing on here is the discussion going on in the comments after every post. I appreciate this and I thank you.

On a lighter note if it becomes too dark, please remember 'The Club' is accepting new members cheesy'

the next update is going to drop shortly.

Thank you

Lleigh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by tommynico(m): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lleigh:
cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube,

To the readers of 'The Auction'

We are about to enter a very dark part in this piece of work. Some people might find it too hard to read, I apologise.

What you will read is nothing that isn't currently happening around us, that you haven't read in the news or even on the Crime section here on Nairaland.

One thing I do appreciate about writing on here is the discussion going on in the comments after every post. I appreciate this and I thank you.

On a lighter note if it becomes too dark, please remember 'The Club' is accepting new members cheesy'

the next update is going to drop shortly.

Thank you

Lleigh
Warefa my dear, sha drop make ai read, make anybody wey no go fit read ahm swerve to the nearest toilet and puke. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Cool!

We will wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chapter 18

Linda opened her eyes and took in her surroundings. The air was still and stifling, she took in a deep breath and realised that she was lying on a thin mattress. She looked around and she remembered where she was, but not how she got onto the mattress.

What day was it?

How many days had she been held captive by Charles?

Everything had all blended and blurred into one big fog of pain and humiliation.

He had played back the video of her with the three men again and again, mocking her and giving her a running commentary on the comments people had posted about her performance on the site where he had posted the video.

She moved around on the bed as she tried to orient herself to her surroundings. Her neck felt exposed as she touched her it, something was missing but she couldn’t put her finger on it as she looked around her.

She tried to get up from where she was lying down, she got up to move when she realised she was no longer in the Orangery room that was filled with the roses.
She had been moved into a room with similar proportions to a small cell. The tiny thin mattress she was lying on had been placed along one wall, a few steps away from where she was sitting, she noticed that there was a metal toilet with a shower head attached a few feet above the toilet seat.

She moved to go to the toilet when she realised that her ankle was still shackled to the floor. She got up and tried to pull the chain again, but to no avail. Then she realised why her neck had felt exposed and odd, her hair. Where was her hair? She raised her hand over her head and realised everything had been shorn off.

She started crying again, this time in anger.

How dare he?

Who the hell did he think he was, as she tried to pull the chain from the bolt on the floor.
She gave up pulling when the chains started chaffing her palms as she winced in pain. She was going to get out of here, one way or the other, she thought to herself.

Charles’s games had to stop.

This isn't a game, a voice in her head told her.

She looked around the room again and noticed a door, someone had placed the two dog bowls she had noticed in the Orangery there by the door.

How long ago was that? When had she arrived here to help Charles with his catering?

How long had she been in the room, she wandered to herself. She still couldn't remember being led into the room.

How did she get here? kept going round and round in her head, like a special mantra.

She could see that there was some kind of dry food in one bowl and water in the other.

Looking at the water and food made her realise that she was extremely thirsty and hungry. Her stomach growled loudly making her aware of how hungry she really was.

She stood up to get a feel of her surroundings, there was just enough length in the chain to get her to the toilet and the dog bowls by the door, she couldn’t touch the door, no matter how much she tried.

The other wall in the room, which was opposite the wall where the bed had been placed, looked into the Orangery, but she couldn't reach the wall to bang on it to get the attention of the two men sitting in there.

She hadn't seen either one of them before. A big white fat man and another light skinned man were in there talking, she noticed that there was a table set up in front of them, similar to ones used by doctors to examine women she noticed that there were two leg restraints hanging off the table.

A machine that had various knobs with lights blinking on and off, had been placed near them on another table.

They must have heard or noticed something as she saw them stand up and walk over to the wall near where she was standing. The light skinned man pressed something and the wall moved upwards, supported by the hidden tracks that had been incorporated into the wall.

The sweet and fragrant smell of the roses assaulted her senses, she tried to move, but was quickly reminded of her inability to do so as she felt the pull of the chain on her ankle.

‘Who are you’ she said, as she moved back to the comfort of the mattress.

‘Where is Charles?’ Linda asked, turning towards the light skinned man.

‘He isn’t here at the moment Linda’ the man replied.

For a second Linda could swear that the unknown man she was staring at sounded exactly like Charles.

Linda looked at him closely, under different circumstances, he was what you would call handsome and beautiful at the same time. His face defied description, all she could say was that for a man he was exceedingly handsome. He immediately made her aware of her na$ked state.

His skin had an ethereal glow to it, it enthralled you to such an extent that you just wanted to touch the skin to see if it was real.

Such beautiful skin was wasted on a man, but he carried it very well.

He could pass for a mixed race man or a very light skinned Nigerian man, Linda thought to herself. His face reminded her of…yes that was it he looked angelic and caring.

‘Are you brothers?’ she asked, as she looked at him again, confused.

This man sounded like so much like him.

‘Why did he have to cut off my hair, I am going to…’ she cried.

‘I am not here, to answer your questions Linda. Let me introduce you to the Doctor.’ She was now sure that the voice was the same as Charles voice.

The emphasis on the word Doctor, made her heart skip a beat.

Who in the name of hell was he?

‘Peter, as you are aware I do believe she has a host of nasties growing exponentially between her legs, I just need you to confirm my fears’ he said, as he looked at the Doctor.

‘Please run your tests and let me know what you find.’

‘I also want these on her Peter, when you finish your exam.’ The light skinned man pulled a box out of his pocket.

The way he said that made Linda shiver, the white man was rubbing his hands in excitement, it was obvious that he could not wait to get on with what he was going to do.

‘Linda’, the light skinned man turned to her.

‘I know how much you like your jewellery. You were always showing off to your friends the latest trinkets that you had charmed off your sugar daddies. I am going to give you some of your very own.’

‘I am sure you do want to add mine to your list don’t you’ he said.

She watched him as he walked towards one of the black rose bushes in the room and inhaled the scent.

‘Lovely’, he said, as he picked up a pair of garden shears and cut a stem. He turned around holding a very exquisite black rose and stared back at her.

Linda now knew without a doubt that whoever this man was, had to be Charles or Lucien.

Whoever either man was.

The man she knew as Charles had a prominent scar on his face, maybe Charles and this man were twins? The thoughts barraging her mind thick and fast.

Lucien why did that name sound so much like Lucifer?

‘Ah yes, your jewellery….’ He murmured, as he looked up from his rose.

‘Peter I want these two rings on her ni!!ples.’

‘This one is to go on her cl%it, then these six rings are to go on her outer lips three on each side.’ He said, as he stared at Linda.

‘I have a nice gold and diamond chain I want to loop through all those rings.’ He said, as he smiled at her.

‘Imagine that Linda, you will be dripping in gold and diamonds’ as he continued to sniff the black rose and walked towards where she was standing.

‘All the stuff you bragged about to your friends. You certainly are living the high life here on Banana Island don’t you think’ he said.

‘Which reminds me I must send a message to your friend Ngozi, we have been having some very illuminating chats’ as he studied his rose.

He stopped in front of her ‘don’t you just love it, Linda, the rose is a thing of beauty and mystery. I bet you don’t even know what the black rose symbolises’ he said, as he stroked the petals.

His voice combined with the stroking motion of his hands on the petals which helped releasing the heady fragrance was very hypnotic.
Linda found herself mesmerised by his voice.

‘Peter’, he said as he turned to the Doctor breaking the spell.

‘Give her some shots so that the piercings don’t become infected. I don’t want her indisposed for a long period of time. She has duties to perform this weekend’

Linda tried to tug on the chain one more time, she needed to get out of here. Hoping and praying that by some miracle that she would be able to pull it loose and run out of the room.

Please someone, please come and get me out of here o, she cried to herself.

‘Linda oh, Linda why are you crying’ Lucien said to her, pity and menace in his eyes.

Only a person named Lucien could be this mad, she thought to herself.

‘Are you afraid of the pain? Lucien said.

‘You shouldn’t be afraid, you need to embrace it Linda, get to understand what it feels like. Get to understand what pain really feels like Linda’ he said, as he stroked her cheeks.

The incongruous gesture at odds with the current situation she found herself in. The look on his face was like a father trying to comfort a distressed child.

‘How do you feel Dotun’s baby felt when you threw it away like a piece of trash after giving birth to the young boy?’ he whispered in her ears.

‘How do you think he felt Linda? You never answered my question the few times I asked you, did you? The menace in his voice was now obvious.

‘Yet you cry to God all the time to save you’ he chortled, as a loud laugh escaped from his lips.

‘Oh Linda you do make me laugh’ as tears of mirth ran down his cheeks.

‘Oh God please help me’ he said, as he mimicked her voice to perfection. While he stared at her, the angelic beautiful face at odds with the menace in his eyes.

Linda stared at him, she could only come to one illogical conclusion, that the man standing in front of her was the devil himself.

Who else in the world would name a child Lucien?

He walked away from her and placed the black rose on the examining table the Doctor seemed itching to use.

‘I shall now retire to my study, Peter, enjoy yourself with her. The condoms are in the fridge’ he said as he turned to the Doctor on his way out.

‘Linda enjoy the rose, by the way it symbolises death. Maybe you can think about what the red one symbolises while you receive your piercings’ he said as he walked out of the room.

7 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.