Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (26135 Views)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by IRALIFE(f): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hey McBrooklyn, I guessed as much. But why the (f) after your name which signifies female? Anyway, I would really need to know why you think of ladies in that manner you wrote.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by davidif: 2:53am On Nov 14, 2016
makelove2m:
Parental advise...........both should talk of marriage not frendship any more....serious relationship could be better and faster to heal the broken wound........any way children should learn not to eat the elders for till they are mautured enough..... maturity has to deal with getting yoursef a wife, i mean not firing someone future wife and call it relationship babu................ please oph

What kind of extremely absurd advice is that? Take back a cheater? That's beyond disgusting. What kind of self respecting woman would do that? When someone shows you there true character, believe them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Dating Commandments For Ladies / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.