Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (26087 Views)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by wizflower(f): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=18pt] A woman is like a swimming pool. Don't bother to find out who swam before you, who is swimming with you, who will swim after you, so you just have to enjoy swimming while it last cool [/size]
Your so sick in the head

1 Like

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mememan: 6:35am On Nov 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=18pt] A woman is like a swimming pool. Don't bother to find out who swam before you, who is swimming with you, who will swim after you, so you just have to enjoy swimming while it last cool [/size]
See dem

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by sylvar02(m): 6:44am On Nov 06, 2016
goingape2:
why will i sent a pm to someone who look like a witch undecided

by the way! i don't do prostitute. go find someone else and have a nice day.

Funny man... comment no more. you're a joke

3 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by 2ScrewsLoose: 6:46am On Nov 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
I will accept my man back to shame the stvpid idiat i called a friend,flaunt his picture to her face, I will lead him on and when he leaast expect it, I will dump him like a pack of card but all those required strong emotions which can be quite exhausting. Moving on is the best.
Na ur punna go still suffer grin
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Patented: 7:31am On Nov 06, 2016
If you wanna move one, then move on, don't even attempt to smellthat cherry again.u cld get caught in your own web.
dollyjoy:
I will accept my man back to shame the stvpid idiat i called a friend,flaunt his picture to her face, I will lead him on and when he leaast expect it, I will dump him like a pack of card but all those required strong emotions which can be quite exhausting. Moving on is the best.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by manuelwealthman(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2016
we can jex b frends buh nt goin bk to her
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by dollyjoy(f): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

I'm still waiting for your answer
When are you gonna come up with an answer ??
please stop it!
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by chronique(m): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2016
Taking back an ex that cheated is quite hard for me, not to talk of someone who did it with my friend. I once experienced such and rather than fight my bestie, I gave him go ahead to eat more since the chick was too dumb to know that sleeping with two besties, is a very daft thing to do. We both took turns to pass her round and when I was moving out of the hood, I told others I was done and that they could go have their share. To answer your question, that certainly won't happen even in the next world; can't take her back.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
please stop it!

Stop what ??
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by manando1(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:
hi swimming pool how are you doing today SWIMMING POOL actually I don't wish to swim in you SWIMMING POOL my cassava is to small ooo
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by CentaurXV(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

No dear. Lolz. #NoBoyfriendNoProblem wink

Sure cool

#CucumberOverCassava right wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Adeevah(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2016
When I am not on drug supplied by davido
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 06, 2016
Haute:

Darn! My friend is a radical. Me likey. cheesy
gringrin

Is she? tongue

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Dshadow: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2016
The friend and my Ex will forever be in the past.
There will be no trust again from both of them.. I could forgive her..If she asks for but she will never be my girlfriend again.. Life goes.

1 Like

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by TamedWolf90: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided

Revenge comes to mind.... undecided
It's petty, Yes. but damn right fulfilling!

Sure, 3-Months Is enough time to get over the cheating, sneaky, Dimwitted bastard but I just might Accept his ass back only to make him suffer in the end.

"Once a cheater, Always A cheater''. No mercy for those species of fücktards. I mean, if you don't wanna be Inna relationship no more, what's so bloody hard in saying so.. ..like ''Hey babe, I can't do this anymore. Your Püssy ain't the same anymore. I need more. it's me, Not you '' Sefini!

everyone goes their way! sure it'll hurt... but Not exactly as excruciating when U cheat. the guy needs to be hanged! for having no shame!

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by unmask: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:
I was chilling with a friend this evening and we got talking about a mutual friend of ours who supposedly slept with her ex boyfriend. She actually caught the lady in her ex's house so it was not a hearsay or something.

She left them in the house with hot tears pouring down her cheeks. This guy(her ex) tried to apologize after some days but she was too hurt and she told him off. I couldn't really do much 'cos it was her decision to make whether or not to continue with the guy as it was a very delicate situation.

Fast forward to some weeks later, the mutual friend started flaunting the guy on her social medias, putting up pictures of both of 'em in intimate positions and different outings. My friend couldn't take it anymore and she had to delete both of them from her list.

It's been three months plus now, she has moved on, she's not seeing anyone else but she's doing good. All of a sudden, the guy wants her back! According to her, he's been begging her for over a week saying it was the devil and all...

I told her frankly that if I were in her shoes, I'll not even consider it but I don't wana shove it down her throat. My fear is that this guy might just take her for granted again. This is a relationship that lasted well over two years before they broke up.

What's your opinion? Do you think it's gonna be wise for her to go back?
she has no choice....once debe always debe
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by CentaurXV(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

Match made in heaven! grin

undecided
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
during the "leading him on" phase, I guess the lady would have sex with him-abi? that's just a pyrrhic victory. babe should just find someone worth sinning for.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Mememan:

See dem

Lol, Bruh, I'm actually masculine and not feminine tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2016
manando1:
hi swimming pool how are you doing today SWIMMING POOL actually I don't wish to swim in you SWIMMING POOL my cassava is to small ooo

Lol, Bruh, I'm actually masculine and not feminine tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by orwell2615(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
Gbensh her again? YES..

I would never say no to Retirement Benefits

1 Like

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Kyllahmc(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2016
I would accept her back... Have a drink with my hommie and gist on how good her pvssy was... She would still be my girlfriend but i wont take her serious... Or have any future plans for her anymore.. once a cheat is always a cheat...
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 9:28am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
undecided

Revenge comes to mind.... undecided
It's petty, Yes. but damn right fulfilling!

Sure, 3-Months Is enough time to get over the cheating, sneaky, Dimwitted bastard but I just might Accept his ass back only to make him suffer in the end.

"Once a cheater, Always A cheater''. No mercy for those species of fücktards. I mean, if you don't wanna be Inna relationship no more, what's so bloody hard in saying so.. ..like ''Hey babe, I can't do this anymore. Your Püssy ain't the same anymore. I need more. it's me, Not you '' Sefini!

everyone goes their way! sure it'll hurt... but Not exactly as excruciating when U cheat. the guy needs to be hanged! for having no shame!

all these simply because he cheated?
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by lurdkriss: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:
a million likes from me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

My thoughts exactly but one needs to thread carefully cos love makes one do crazy things. If they end up getting back together, I don't wana look stvpid.
any lady who needs a faithful man should go to the broke and ugly ones, ladies shouldn't expect a handsome man to be faithful, leaving is not always the solution cos the next one will still cheat.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

Its gonna be really exhausting. I agree. She doesn't even seem to me like someone who can successfully pull something like this off. The guy will sleep with her self if she goes back so its not gonna be a loss for him eventually. Moving on is the best.
fucckkk her rather, not sleep.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by lurdkriss: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2016
manando1:
grin try d swimming pool behind the house,it should fit cool
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
She should get over him...

Going back to him ought to be for a sweet revenge...but since it ain't for it then she should FORGET him... undecided
if she was dickmatized, it will be very hard to get over him.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2016
Dimples999:

You won't look stupid if she gets back together with him because you have her best interest in mind. As a good friend you should protect her from herself. Play the devil's advocate and give her the other side of the story. She won't be able to trust him again. The relationship is tainted. To think he chose her FRIEND too that's the ultimate disrespect imo. If worse comes to worse just be there to pick up the pieces.
ladies love baddo, assuming he was the faithful type, she would have taken him for granted, I know that she will still go back to him only to be hurt in in the end, I can never ever pity any heart broken lady cos most of them are the cause of their problems by believing they can change a baddo.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by tabithababy(f): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2016
NOOOOOOO angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
So true. Most times, Exes want nothing but sex, more reason why it is ideal to move om except one has a good revenge plan. ;DD

Sex was so good nigga can't let go grin cheesy
sometimes the lady might be dickmatized so tey she can't let go... You know the power of a good dick abi?
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

well, he still fùcked her. that's all I'm after.

cheap pusys are everywhere sometimes guys have no choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Can N500 Buy As Val Gift For My Girlfriend? [pls Advice] / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? If So Why? / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.