Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

What's Your Attitude To The Person You Have Just Broke Up With. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Attitude To The Person You Have Just Broke Up With. (661 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Attitude To The Person You Have Just Broke Up With. by LYBOY: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2009
WHEN YOU BROKE UP A RELATIONSHIP, WHAT'S YOUR ATTITUDE TO THE PERSON YOU BROKE UP WITH.
Re: What's Your Attitude To The Person You Have Just Broke Up With. by iice(f): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2009
Same = cold grin
Re: What's Your Attitude To The Person You Have Just Broke Up With. by whitesturd(f): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
we still remain friends and i wish him well. cooldts y its gud 2 first of all be friends wt sumone b4 u date de person.dt way even if u guys break up,u still remain friends.
Re: What's Your Attitude To The Person You Have Just Broke Up With. by coolier(f): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2009
Sorry for his lost.
Re: What's Your Attitude To The Person You Have Just Broke Up With. by ritaNL: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2009
The pesin can go and die for all I care angry
Re: What's Your Attitude To The Person You Have Just Broke Up With. by Diva1(f): 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2009
iice:

Same = cold grin

why now? lol

whitesturd:

we still remain friends and i wish him well. cooldts y its gud 2 first of all be friends wt sumone b4 u date de person.dt way even if u guys break up,u still remain friends.

It doesn't work in all cases.
Re: What's Your Attitude To The Person You Have Just Broke Up With. by iice(f): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2009
Diva1:

why now? lol

cold = normal grin

whitesturd:

I agree. But not everyone can do that.
Re: What's Your Attitude To The Person You Have Just Broke Up With. by whitesturd(f): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2009
coolier:

Sorry for his lost.
coolier.were u talking to me?did i tell u i was crying or mourning sum1?im 2ru wt him and we still remain friends and im wt de best lover i could ever wish for so no hard feeling
Diva1:

why now? lol

It doesn't work in all cases.
i know
Re: What's Your Attitude To The Person You Have Just Broke Up With. by LordReed(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2009
I really don't want to see dem cos the hurt'll still be there and every word or action is gonna induce pain. I don't want that kinda a baggage, am moving on!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date A 20year Old Student(guy)if You Are A Working Class Woman(25 And Above) / Getting Married To A Short Girl / What Happened To Ujujoan And Her 6 Points?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.