Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? (843 Views)

Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members / When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by ironTrolley: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
Thanks to Our oga at the top, I have over 11 email accounts And I'm not sure it'll stop there undecided

Because of Nland, I dey buy new sim everytime
Gmail sef don dey tired of Me angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by iykekelvins(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2016
51 and still counting..
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by ironTrolley: 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
51 and still counting..

Blood of Gawd shocked
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by kinggogo: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2016
U wnt mk pipu open their nyash lyk u grin grin

Banning tinz grin
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2016
grin grin

Special thanks to the mods
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2016
I have only one account..no shaking! !!

the day they will try and ban me hehehehe.. the thing way happen in 1952 go happen here again

no be mouth I dey make all of you go witness'am
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by ironTrolley: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
carmag:
I have only one account..no shaking! !!

the day then will try and ban me hehehehe.. the thing way happen in 1952 go happen here again

no be mouth I dey make all of you go witness'am

Abeg wetin happen for 1952? undecided
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2016
ironTrolley:

Abeg wetin happen for 1952? undecided
Google is your friend
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
20 and still counting undecided
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by Rikidony(m): 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2016
I don open like 5 emails way i no dey even check. this my main acc.
so bros I no go talk wetin dey my mind a beg grin grin
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by slimthugchime(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2016
am a very disciplined nairalander i have never and can never be banned undecided
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by ironTrolley: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
slimthugchime:
am a very disciplined nairalander i have never and can never be banned undecided

undecided
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by RENOWNED2(m): 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
makydebbie:
grin grin
Special thanks to the mods
Hey
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Hey
hy.....................smiley
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by RENOWNED2(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
makydebbie:
hy.....................smiley
You Good? kiss
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by neocortex: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2016
You guys have all broken rule 19.
Permanent ban loading undecided
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2016
RENOWNED2:
You Good? kiss
yea........you?
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Patiently awaiting d day i go catch 0ne MOD in real life...na 4 by 4 go settle d issueangry
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by RENOWNED2(m): 8:15pm On Nov 08, 2016
makydebbie:
yea........you?
Im Alright..Just Wanted To Say Hey. kiss
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Im Alright..Just Wanted To Say Hey. ;-*
thanks.....smiley
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by Gladiator1: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
51 and still counting..
Baddo!!! grin
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by photoshoot(m): 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
Just 1
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by ironTrolley: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Oga mynd, since We've gotten the confessions, come and do the needful
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by RoyalBlak007: 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
cheesy
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by SEEDORF441(m): 12:42am On Nov 09, 2016
U guys ar funny
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by Tobitrueman(m): 7:37am On Nov 09, 2016
ironTrolley:
Thanks to Our oga at the top, I have over 11 email accounts And I'm not sure it'll stop there undecided

Because of Nland, I dey buy new sim everytime
Gmail sef don dey tired of Me angry

Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by Tobitrueman(m): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2016
FuckyourMama:
Patiently awaiting d day i go catch 0ne MOD in real life...na 4 by 4 go settle d issueangry

Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by Presh900(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2016
FuckyourMama:
especially Mad44
Re: How Many Email Accounts Have You Opened Because Of Nairaland? by jmoore(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2016
Op, you are a learner. Ever heard of disposable emails?

(1) (Reply)

Men This Is What Phones Do To Your Thing / Several Signs To Know If She Had S*x With Different Men / I Need An Advice About My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.