Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Am No Longer Identifying As An Atheist. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am No Longer Identifying As An Atheist. (4902 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am No Longer Identifying As An Atheist. by Anas09: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
shadeyinka:

They actually have counted the cost and they think they are brave. After all, they won't be the only one in hell they have factored BUT no one is sure if there are different grade of torment for different folks.

They want everyone to join them so that they wouldn't be alone in serving their term.
My brother, there have to be different grades of torments in helldire. Someone like Adolf Hitler can not, should not be in the same grade with a moralist who did not recieve Christ but was very upright in character.

There are wicked people who are just demons in human flesh, they shouldnt be at the same grade with someone who out of anger and frustration rejects Christ and misses heaven.
Re: I Am No Longer Identifying As An Atheist. by Ishilove: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
GrizzlyBear:

Did you read my original post at all? I don't believe in your God, because he doesn't exist, and there is a mountain of evidence that substantiates his non existence.

Me venting about atheists doesn't mean I have switched to religion, let alone christianity.
You're going in circles, young man.
Re: I Am No Longer Identifying As An Atheist. by shadeyinka(m): 6:43am On Nov 10, 2016
Anas09:

My brother, there have to be different grades of torments in hell fire. Someone like Adolf Hitler can not, should not be in the same grade with a moralist who did not recieve Christ but was very upright in character.

There are wicked people who are just demons in human flesh, they shouldnt be at the same grade with someone who out of anger and frustration rejects Christ and misses heaven.

I kind of agree with you.
If righteous people will not recieve the same reward, it makes sense that wicked people too will not recieve the same weight of judgement.
Re: I Am No Longer Identifying As An Atheist. by Anas09: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2016
shadeyinka:

I kind of agree with you.
If righteous people will not recieve the same reward, it makes sense that wicked people too will not recieve the same weight of judgement.
Exactly. This makes more sense.
Re: I Am No Longer Identifying As An Atheist. by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2016
shadeyinka:

Delusion of wisdom!

Nah, it's just a question
Re: I Am No Longer Identifying As An Atheist. by Immorttal: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
I think you are right grizzlybear. Am open to many possibilities and i have discovered a lot in my search for the truth. God does not exist and in that sense i meant every personal gods like yahweh, allah etal BUT there might still be a grand creator or creators and the chances are great. There are realms and there are numerous realms out there and thats the fuvking fact!!

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer Identifying As An Atheist. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Congrats and welcome to the open hands of Jesus. I tell you the truth, it is completely impossible that there is no God and creator of the universe and that everything happens by chance when everything is orderly arranged by Creator(God)
Re: I Am No Longer Identifying As An Atheist. by hesupamo: 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Jesuobu:
Congrats and welcome to the open hands of Jesus. I tell you the truth, it is completely impossible that there is no God and creator of the universe and that everything happens by chance when everything is orderly arranged by Creator(God)

this is one of those guys that didn't read the OP
Re: I Am No Longer Identifying As An Atheist. by Deicide: 11:05am On Nov 11, 2016
Anas09:

My brother, there have to be different grades of torments in helldire. Someone like Adolf Hitler can not, should not be in the same grade with a moralist who did not recieve Christ but was very upright in character.

are you this ignorant or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Good For Christian Couples To Have Oral Or Anal Sex? / What Does It Take To Follow Christ? / The Catholic Church And Its Claims As The Bible Author?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.