Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! (26159 Views)

Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" / Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by babyfaceafrica: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nansense!!!
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by RoadsAndGreen(m): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
A girl misbehaved and i can smell the reason. money. she formulated an excuse i left her no stress, very soon am about to hit a jackpot and i know she'll stylishly crawl back and then i will show her pepper. grin grin grin

its all about the money, thats why we guys can do and undo when we got the money. girls are to be banged, if there are any other benefits please state it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by yomibelle(f): 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
You never go on a deeper life girl's wall to like her pictures oh.. . Smh

FYI, am a deeper life gal and i get likes alot

5 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by iSufferFools: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Let me get bashed oh... I'll enjoy it grin

Cc KissC hrix

*modified *

Where the ladies at? tongue
Are you sure?
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Justiceleague1: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I have not seen a day pass by on Nairaland without some guy or man opening a thread where he condemns Ladies and their love for money and all things money. It has become so frequent to see the guys on this forum criticizing and analysing the reasons why they think most ladies can't do without money, makeup and all these stuffs. Some of these guys take it to a whole new level by cussing ladies who indulge in the practice of asking their BFs for money, using too much makeup to attract men and all whatnots.

The aim of this thread is to tell these guys to stop being hypocrites!!

You come on Nairaland to tell girls to stop applying makeups, you say natural beauty is the best, you say brazillian hairs are the remnant of one dead oyinbo woman in one foreign country. You say all whatnots, YET, you never see a shabbily dressed girl with little or no makeup on your street and ask her out?? I ask you why... isn't such a girl the perfect ideal of your dream girl that you propagate on Nairaland??

You say that girls shouldn't ask their boyfriends for money, that money is not the basis of a relationship but you wanna date a woman who looks good ahbi?
You want your babe to be hot, classy and chic. You want to be able to show her off in your circle, you want other guys to drool over your girl and wonder how lucky you are to have such a fine specimen of the human race as your own, YET, you do not wanna spend money! I need to ask this, my brothers. ... Are you high??
Yes, I know that some girls can overdo this business of asking their boyfriends or fiances for money and take it to another whole level of absurdness but that doesn't give guys the guts to come here and spill whatever trash they can about girls and their love for money. .. Who doesn't love money??

You also condemn it when girls upload their nudes on instagram and facebook, you call them all sorta names and surnames YET, you are the same set of people that go on IG and facebook to hunt for cleavage-revealing pictures to like and self-service off. You never go on a deeper life girl's wall to like her pictures oh.. . Smh

You all came out to criticize chidinma okeke and her sexually explicit video, you say it's not morally right, you say it is against the law of nature and all whatnots, YET, you are the same set of people that watched the video, got a hard-on and pleasured yourselves with the video content. . Some of you are still dying to watch it seff!

You say lalasticlala only moves boobs-related topics to Frontpage, you say it is frustrating and all whatnots, YET, you are the same set of people who gives boobs thread the traffic it deserves because you can't get enough of Women and their er0tic endowments bestowed on them by God Almighty!

It is high time Men stop being hypocrites and accept themselves for who they really are :-
"Passionate Lovers Of All Things Women"

the beginning of mental grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
Fellow comrade @Lawlahdey, this generalization is quite naive.

And yes, most women I've known are also hypocritical plus they are self-centered.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
I concur
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by babyfaceafrica: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
teejaypee:
saying 'all' men are hypocritical is uncalled for, u know that includes your father right?!..

undecided
not only that every male she is related to..outright rubbish from a misandrist!!!

7 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
op don't take media yarns so seriously else you go wound yourself. I've always said it that any man that feels all girls are the same are boys yet to experience life. As a woman, make yourself indispensable. Be a woman anyone would want to have and it won't matter if you are tall or short, beautiful or ugly. Make sure he sees all sides of you and if he doesn't like what he sees then he should swerve. Be your own person and not what you think others want you to be. Despite these rantings online, there are still real men out there. The fact that few wants to be mad doesn't mean we will give them the benefit of an audience. When you meet a real man, or rather in a real relationship, those things are irrelevant.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by RoadsAndGreen(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Raine80:
Women are equally hyprocritial ....They complain that there are no good men out there but if a brother has no car or is starting to make a name for himself he gets no mention or second look. The persuit is only for the rich negro .....
thank you.

i got a close friend, he poses as rich although he is ok. that gives him leverage to have sex with many girls, and am sure these girls have guys begging for attention but no. this my friend is even scared of his relationship because of the way girls are cheap. he cant trust his long term girlfriend again.

its all a game and may the best player win.

6 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Another lady that has chosen to live under the mercy and dictate of a man.
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by teejaypee: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
not only that every male she is related to..outright rubbish from a misandrist!!!

exactly!..

Some people just don't understand that 'you just don't talk because others are talking.

7 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by mhisbliss(f): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
friedcorn:
including ur father uncles and brothers
seriously nigga, you had to quote the whole thing just to say this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by profmsboi(m): 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kokan aye
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by mhisbliss(f): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
RoadsAndGreen:
A girl misbehaved and i can smell the reason. money. she formulated an excuse i left her no stress, very soon am about to hit a jackpot and i know she'll stylishly crawl back and then i will show her pepper. grin grin grin

its all about the money, thats why we guys can do and undo when we got the money. girls are to be banged, if there are any other benefits please state it.
this is superstory, superstory, superstoryyyyyy, sing with me
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by naijaboiy: 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Men are hypocritical and so? How does that change the fact that you still have to get married to one and have dated many others?

Please take your seat in the other room! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by RoadsAndGreen(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
this is superstory, superstory, superstoryyyyyy, sing with me
K
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Odunharry(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Smh
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by ironkurtain(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I have not seen a day pass by on Nairaland without some guy or man opening a thread where he condemns Ladies and their love for money and all things money. It has become so frequent to see the guys on this forum criticizing and analysing the reasons why they think most ladies can't do without money, makeup and all these stuffs. Some of these guys take it to a whole new level by cussing ladies who indulge in the practice of asking their BFs for money, using too much makeup to attract men and all whatnots.

The aim of this thread is to tell these guys to stop being hypocrites!!

You come on Nairaland to tell girls to stop applying makeups, you say natural beauty is the best, you say brazillian hairs are the remnant of one dead oyinbo woman in one foreign country. You say all whatnots, YET, you never see a shabbily dressed girl with little or no makeup on your street and ask her out?? I ask you why... isn't such a girl the perfect ideal of your dream girl that you propagate on Nairaland??

You say that girls shouldn't ask their boyfriends for money, that money is not the basis of a relationship but you wanna date a woman who looks good ahbi?
You want your babe to be hot, classy and chic. You want to be able to show her off in your circle, you want other guys to drool over your girl and wonder how lucky you are to have such a fine specimen of the human race as your own, YET, you do not wanna spend money! I need to ask this, my brothers. ... Are you high??
Yes, I know that some girls can overdo this business of asking their boyfriends or fiances for money and take it to another whole level of absurdness but that doesn't give guys the guts to come here and spill whatever trash they can about girls and their love for money. .. Who doesn't love money??

You also condemn it when girls upload their nudes on instagram and facebook, you call them all sorta names and surnames YET, you are the same set of people that go on IG and facebook to hunt for cleavage-revealing pictures to like and self-service off. You never go on a deeper life girl's wall to like her pictures oh.. . Smh

You all came out to criticize chidinma okeke and her sexually explicit video, you say it's not morally right, you say it is against the law of nature and all whatnots, YET, you are the same set of people that watched the video, got a hard-on and pleasured yourselves with the video content. . Some of you are still dying to watch it seff!

You say lalasticlala only moves boobs-related topics to Frontpage, you say it is frustrating and all whatnots, YET, you are the same set of people who gives boobs thread the traffic it deserves because you can't get enough of Women and their er0tic endowments bestowed on them by God Almighty!

It is high time Men stop being hypocrites and accept themselves for who they really are :-
"Passionate Lovers Of All Things Women.

Another utter blatant generalization of men by a woman.

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Oahray: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
So OP, in a nut shell, you don't want to be ever criticized for what you did or did not do. That's a rather lazy escapist mindset. Just be sure to open another complaint thread the next time a guy praises you.

Anyway, you shouldn't be bitter over the opinions of some guys about women. They are just as entitled to them as you are entitled to this your opinion that all men are hypocrites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by willibounce1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
So you cannot use your own money to look good abi OP? You have to wait for men to give you money for make up. Continue to deceive urself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by seguntijan(m): 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Look at what a woman write about we man

THE LIARS

Written by ( Umuh Abdullah O
A.Y)
Some men are masters at telling lies! While some only have a degree from the faculty of lies, some have their Masters, some P.H.D while the others are Professors, men I salute!!!
Not all men are liars, to believe that is to be myopic and to swallow everything every man tells you hook, line and sinker shows you are really naive.

Liars come into your life like saints. They cook up stories that are never true. Whenever you challenge the validity or authenticity of their claims, they flare up and call you names. Their stories always contradict each other and you are always at a loss for words. Their actions leave you in doubt and you find it difficult trusting them.

They make promises they never keep and are experts at masking their true feelings. They may tell you they like everything you do, yet flare into a boiling rage over a minor mistake. They are men who have wives, girl friends, children out of wedlock b ut deny it and feed on your ignorance.

To prevent your
heart from being broken and shattered by men, learn to be discerning, wise and have a reliable, mature, spirit filled counsellor you can always report yourself to. You can't handle any man without being accountable to anybody. No woman can handle a man.

Whenever a single lady tells me she can handle a play boy, I laugh heartily and give her a piece of my mind. You are simply playing with fire! When a man is hell bent on geting you , he can do anything to get what he want

"Do not be wise in your own eyes" one of my novel says. Liars thrive on secrecy. As long as you don't disclose your conversation with them to anybody, they have a field day destroying your life.

Learn to be wise sisters! Seek out godly mentors and counsellors who can always guide you and lead you on the right path

OLATRULYCARES
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Smellymouth:

Assalamu alaykum oremi.

Hawayu?Had dinner? Biko, where did you keep emperorlee? It's been a while...
Mowapa oh. . I Just did embarassed
Lol.. His phone has issh nih oh, I dinnuh keep him grin
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
Lawlahdey,you have a good point. Yesterday there was a thread on stretch marks and 'they' were like "its a no for them". Majority of them have girlfriends with gigantic stretch marks.well you can choose to be anything you want on the internet. Its a pity some guys decide to be hypocrites
I'll still love you even if you have stretch marks

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by liquidmetall: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
willibounce1:
So you cannot use your own money to look good abi OP? You have to wait for men to give you money for make up. Continue to deceive urself.

Best quote

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by makydebbie(f): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lol....that's cool
fabiano09:

I'll still love you even if you have stretch marks
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by cliqtips: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
This one though... It cracked me up... So, you know this
Lawlahdey:
Yes, I know that some girls can overdo this business of asking their boyfriends or fiances for money and take it to another whole level of absurdness

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Olumaeme: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
This is the most stupid write up I have ever seen in my life, probably you didn't have certificate, that's why you writing jargons.

First of all, a girlfriend is someone you are going out with, trying to get to know her better in other to determine if you can spend the rest of your life with her or not you put her through the various test to b sure if she will pass or not, it's different from a wife, someone you have tested, trusted and confirmed.

Meaning a girlfriend is temporary, just like a trial in a football club, you can never be treated like a player of the club yet, so u cannot enjoy all the benefits.

A girl that want to look good can do that in the comfort of her own pocket or her parent's, as she is their property, looking good should never be a yardstick to make your boyfriend spend on you. So if you don't have boyfriend, will you look dirty? If your boyfriend dump you and refuse to make you a wife, would you go back to been dirty?

Moreso, in the world we live in everybody is now striving to make a living for themselves and make their lives comfortable, if you refuse to work hard and waiting for a man to take care of you then you don't deserve a man at all.

What of the men that even look better and hotter than their girlfriend, who pays for that? You want your man to have all the abs, we'll groomed, wear good perfumes, rock good and clean shirts so your girlfriend's can wink whenever you walk pass them, who will pay for that?

All am saying is that its not the responsibility of a boyfriend to cater for a lady he is yet to be married to, everyone would take care of himself or herself or seek assistance from the parent.

It's not a bad idea for people dating to provide help for themselves, love is an act of giving, but nobody is under the obligation of footing the bills of the other...

And I often tell guys that, if you have worked had to make your money, never ever go put with a girl whose financial ability is far less than yours, they will be liabilities and can be very selfish and annoying, all their family problems will be on you.

Cheers jare....

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by hylyne(m): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
You mean to say, that ur bf and ur male children are the most hypocritical creature?

May God have mercy on u
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Mavelshee(m): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
"ITS ONLY SEXIST IF ITS SAYS OR DO BY A MAN"
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
niggi4life:
Nonsense topic...

Most men still admire and cherish decent looking ladies with little or no makeup.

When you are pretty you are pretty, that's why you see some ladies in Hijab still looking hot tongue

Mind you, even the richest men in the world still detest hungry girls always begging for money

Your post doesn't change the fact that we do like them decent. Who make-up Epp? Who hot babe Epp?

No matter how sweet, beautiful, pretty, sexy, packaged you are, Once a guy release just once, im eye go clear grin
D reason we go stay na because of ur character and not even your face undecided
You are right but this doesn't apply to all guys.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
One bitch had d nerve to sing: I'm no gonna do your laundry,l ain't your mama.....d menfolk should arise and sig-'l aint gonna give u my (hard-earned) money,l ain't ur papa

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Accept Walk Dates? / Anybody Telling You To Make Money Before Chasing Women Doesn't Like You / Give This Picture A Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.