Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! (26155 Views)

Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" / Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by mctowel01: 5:25am On Nov 10, 2016
Joe171:

I have two or more points here.
1. I met my girl in her natural look and I fell for her beauty, as time went by she started applying excessive make up which I disagreed with, the worst hair do I'd seen on her was one Brazilian hair (I don't know where she got that one from sha)I tell her don't try to impress me or people with your looks.
2. I tell my guys and any lady who cares to hear that I can never give you money for your cream, hair, make up, soap. the reason is simple those things are the basic things every human should be able to provide for him or herself, you are at least responsible for your basics in life.if a lady can't cater for herself by getting these simple needs how then can she ever buy a phone of maybe 50k or do some other valuable things in her life.
the only reason I would give you money for all these basic things is if I as the "husband" asked her not to work. don't you think it's crazy and stupid for a lady to depend on a guy for all these basic things?
Azn.. I feel ashamed to even give someone money for stuff like that

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Odunharry(m): 5:31am On Nov 10, 2016
yomibelle:
You never go on a deeper life girl's wall to like her pictures oh.. . Smh

FYI, am a deeper life gal and i get likes alot
Dont mind her. let her keep generalizing.. I dont evn like pix of ladies who are almost nude on social media..
Once you decent, you are decent evn a blind guy will appreciate you.
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by arizonn2k: 5:36am On Nov 10, 2016
Hmmmmm very true cool[b][/b
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 10, 2016
[quote author=iykedare post=50912241]

Stfu. The stretch marks on typical naija babes is just too much. If you people have so much stretch marks in your 20s, how do f00k will your bodies look like in your late 30s. There is a problem,you girls don't just know how to take care of your bodies. Workout.....you need to workout to prevent and reduce stretch marks and cellulite.

Do you know what causes stretch marks ??

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by KardinalZik(m): 5:49am On Nov 10, 2016
Na girls dey sell their birthright na.

To respect women was their birthright; but they sold it for recharge card and gala.

...And now, to disrespect them is the norm.

But the ones that still held on to their birthright without mortgaging or selling it: they're still heavily respected.

Its not too late. You can still claim back your birthright. This can be done easily when you choose to please God and yourself, rather than please men.
The hairdos, the makeups, the (indecent) costumes...should be done in accordance with God's standards and your happiness; and not just to be noticed by men.

You are addressed/treated the way you present yourself. Make yourself expensive and you'll be treated like queens. On the other hand, make yourself cheap and you'll be treated like pieces of filthy rags!

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by streetzdreamz(m): 5:55am On Nov 10, 2016
poorly written; in summary guys are hypocrites shey? wrong! it should be humans are hypocrites, its not stereotyped to guys alone,y'al come here and tell us the criteria and qualities a man must posses before u can allow him date/bed u, but outdia you settle for men with lesser qualities,cuz of reasons best known to you, your topic is interesting and very sensible,but the writeup?? pure unadulterated gibberish, if you don't have a bf you wouldn't look good?? money makes the world go round,even for guys we all need money,but the female folks always abuse this relationship thingy and reach a verdict that they oughta earn a wage for being a gf, why ain't it d other way round?? why ain't u paying guys for dating you? cuz d man is supposed to be the head shey?? all this won't make relationships sweeter and more fun,love,relationship,marriage are all a failed entity,just like a tomb, no amount of white washing it can change the fact that its filled with rotten bones, relationships,marriage ain't meant for everyone , you either respect it or run from it,and dont forget we are all hypocrites, simple.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by baddosky1: 5:58am On Nov 10, 2016
Raine80:
Women are equally hyprocritial ....They complain that there are no good men out there but if a brother has no car or is starting to make a name for himself he gets no mention or second look. The persuit is only for the rich negro .....

Beamborla:
You are right!

I have a friend who was complaining that her boyfriend refused giving her money to prepare for a particular program...she was not complaining actually, she was angry and resorted not to stay in his place when she goes for program. I got curios and started asking questions cos they had already gone for introduction... Found out it was a side dude she's keeping just for money.

To the ladies, whatever luxury product you can't afford, you definitely don't need it yet. Self esteem is more befitting than classy wears and drools.

When it comes to the issue of MONEY, some ladies are overdoing it

I have carefully read all the comments on this thread to see the reaction of the Lawlahdey so-called OP on these above comments but she tactically avoided them. To think the comments were even make by her fellow female folk. NOW DOESN'T THAT SHOW THAT SHE "Lawlahdey" is also a BIG HYPOCRITE?

Raine80 and Beamborla are the kind of women a man should pray for every morning by 5:30am

5 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by moshino(m): 6:01am On Nov 10, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Let me get bashed oh... I'll enjoy it grin

Cc KissChrix

*modified *

Where the ladies at? tongue

'whatnots' which you used countless times, should be 'whatnot'. And perhaps you should search for synonyms of that word, to alternate your use of it, and make your article/essay more readable.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by alphaXIII(m): 6:02am On Nov 10, 2016
So u actually admit that everything u ladies do is to please us abi.... we are makin' progress na
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by MilesLamar(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2016
is wa
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 10, 2016
God bless you op. Everything you said is gold. They will be screaming they want natural girls yet they only approach the Jenifas and Silvias never the Damis or Suliats. Hypocrites!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 10, 2016
moshino:

'whatnots' which you used countless times, should be 'whatnot'. And perhaps you should search for synonyms of that word, to alternate your use of it, and make your article/essay more readable.
Noted.. smiley

Now swerve tongue
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2016
iykedare:

Stfu. The stretch marks on typical naija babes is just too much. If you people have so much stretch marks in your 20s, how do f00k will your bodies look like in your late 30s. There is a problem,you girls don't just know how to take care of your bodies. Workout.....you need to workout to prevent and reduce stretch marks and cellulite.
Do you know that workouts gives you stretch marks? ?

Yeah. . Read up on that smiley

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2016
Joe171:

I have two or more points here.
1. I met my girl in her natural look and I fell for her beauty, as time went by she started applying excessive make up which I disagreed with, the worst hair do I'd seen on her was one Brazilian hair (I don't know where she got that one from sha)I tell her don't try to impress me or people with your looks.
2. I tell my guys and any lady who cares to hear that I can never give you money for your cream, hair, make up, soap. the reason is simple those things are the basic things every human should be able to provide for him or herself, you are at least responsible for your basics in life.if a lady can't cater for herself by getting these simple needs how then can she ever buy a phone of maybe 50k or do some other valuable things in her life.
the only reason I would give you money for all these basic things is if I as the "husband" asked her not to work. don't you think it's crazy and stupid for a lady to depend on a guy for all these basic things?
You are right, sir but the purpose of this thread was not to support ladies that demand money from their boyfriends too much. .. You can see that I did not raise just the money issue in my write-up.
Personally, I detest ladies that do the aforementioned smiley

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 10, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Do you know that workouts gives you stretch marks? ?

Yeah. . Read up on that smiley

The problem is that stretch mark is not as bad as they paint it grin

Even slim girls get stretch marks

It's just stretching of the skin which is normal grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 10, 2016
ellacute45:

The problem is that stretch mark is not as bad as they paint it grin

Even slim girls get stretch marks

It's just stretching of the skin which is normal grin
Tell them oh. . cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by okgodstime: 6:45am On Nov 10, 2016
......so why not go ahead n use ur make-ups n bleaching creams n ignore d hipocrites n take responsibility for what u become n how fast u expire.......and if u look good n classy for guys who must pay for it...not even looking good for urself......THUMBS UP.......LOOK GOOD BY BLEACHING N MAKE-UPS.....SELL IT just like linda ikeji; chimamanda n co...MEN ARE HIPOCRITES!!! Then end will justify the means
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Doctorfitz: 6:47am On Nov 10, 2016
I av jst 1 question,hw did this poo make frontpage?..rants frm a pained nigerian girl....smh..dey find who wan carry ur bukata no go work..shior.
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by saintmark88(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2016
firstking01:
Op, i'm just in a good mood today saved for the sake that donald trump won in the US election, and as such same sex marriage will be abolished if not ehhundecided

U guys just get it all wrong, there wold always b a place for the LGBT in our world today, the world has evolved passed the stage, not even Trump or his more christainized VP can change that....

But on the other hand I really liked Mike pences stand on abortion n d vice presidential debate, and even trumps stand on abortion n d final presidential debate.

But America is a free society, any law to Abolish abortion will be turned down by d Senate
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2016
saintmark88:

U guys just get it all wrong, there wold always b a place for the LGBT in our world today, the world has evolved passed the stage, not even Trump or his more christainized VP can change that....

But on the other hand I really liked Mike pences stand on abortion n d vice presidential debate, and even trumps stand on abortion n d final presidential debate.

But America is a free society, any law to Abolish abortion will be turned down by d Senate

Good point

Someone even said that Trump will abolish same sex marriage because he won.

That's not even possible

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by CentaurX(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2016
MzLarem:
T.b Joshua shoukd have kept it to himself. None of the candidates are his church member. undecided. Its not everything a prophets sees he shares with his congregation.

Our dear Wole Soyinka grin...he tried tearing it but since the thing na plastic,it refused to tear.

Trump..I'm not surprised he won. Americans are shallow minded, the man knows this and gave them what they want. Majority who opposed him might have actually glorified him in their closet. Atleast,we saw the evidence of that.

Clinton...Maybe cos she is a female. She wasn't aggressive enough. You dont go all easy and righteous when you have an opponent like Trump. You should be ready to play dirty. She openly accepted her past faults and apologized about them...with an opponent like Trump,you dont do that. You either blame it or something or someone else or you justify the actions in a convincing and appealing way. Trump not denying his and being controversial made him seem bolder and stronger.

Lol grin Well said cool

Good Morning
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by adedayoa2(f): 6:58am On Nov 10, 2016
makydebbie:
Lawlahdey,you have a good point. Yesterday there was a thread on stretch marks and 'they' were like "its a no for them". Majority of them have girlfriends with gigantic stretch marks.well you can choose to be anything you want on the internet. Its a pity some guys decide to be hypocrites
I officially hate the internet

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by CentaurX(m): 7:06am On Nov 10, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Noted.. smiley

Now swerve tongue

cheesy grin
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2016
CentaurX:

Lol grin Well said cool
Good Morning
Morning.
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by emperormossad(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Lol :DI don't dispute that :PYou are right bae but what i'm saying is for guys to stop asking high maintenance ladies out if they can't keep them. . You know one when you see her nahLol wink
What do you mean by high maintenance?
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by CentaurX(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2016
But seriously, You girls need to stop selling yourself short.

Some of you are too cheap. E.g, The Unilag babes, tongue C'mon change that! If not you won't get the respect you crave soo much wink

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by firstking01(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2016
saintmark88:

Seems you are misguided on trump's campaign speech...i'm telling you that the african american are falling back to their genealogical domainsundecided…the 50cents, beyonce, kim k, and the nickie minaj of this worldundecided
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by CentaurX(m): 7:14am On Nov 10, 2016
MzLarem:
Morning.

How was your night smiley
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by saintmark88(m): 7:19am On Nov 10, 2016
firstking01:
Seems you are misguided on trump's campaign speech...i'm telling you that the african american are falling back to their genealogical domainsundecided…the 50cents, beyonce, kim k, and the nickie minaj of this worldundecided

Hope u sure know that u didn't make sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Kekekenny(m): 7:25am On Nov 10, 2016
niggi4life:
Nonsense topic...

Most men still admire and cherish decent looking ladies with little or no makeup.

When you are pretty you are pretty, that's why you see some ladies in Hijab still looking hot tongue

Mind you, even the richest men in the world still detest hungry girls always begging for money

Your post doesn't change the fact that we do like them decent. Who make-up Epp? Who hot babe Epp?

No matter how sweet, beautiful, pretty, sexy, packaged you are, Once a guy release just once, im eye go clear grin
D reason we go stay na because of ur character and not even your face undecided

Comfirmed!!
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2016
CentaurX:

How was your night smiley
It was fine,urs?
We are derailing the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore / Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single / Would You Accept Walk Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.