Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! (26157 Views)

Man Reveals The Hypocritical Nature Of Nigerian Ladies / My Response To "Men Are The Most Hypocryrical Beings On Earth" / Women Are The Most Hypocritical Beinq On Earth!!.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
One singer had d nerve to sing: I'm no gonna do your laundry,l ain't your mama.....d menfolk should arise and sig-'l aint gonna give u my (hard-earned) money,l ain't ur papa

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Odunharry(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey and others complaining why do you live ur life to please(impress) guys ??

It's just still funny how sm female folks still blame guys for every little thing that happens to them..

3 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by modsRbastard: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
Lawlahdey,you have a good point. Yesterday there was a thread on stretch marks and 'they' were like "its a no for them". Majority of them have girlfriends with gigantic stretch marks.well you can choose to be anything you want on the internet. Its a pity some guys decide to be hypocrites

My opinion about that stretch mark (ass only) cheesy cheesy==>

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by friedcorn: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
seriously nigga, you had to quote the whole thing just to say this?
i know u need a boyfriend, pls i am not interested in you.

Bye

5 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
See as dem dey call for my head oh... cheesy grin

Battery is low tho so no replies ATM tongue
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by jerryfisher(m): 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
Say what you want

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey, what's up?

Enjoying yourself?
smiley
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Mavelshee(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Odunharry:

And finally if as a Lady you think ur happiness lies with a guy or live all ur life just to please n artract the opposite sex, then sorry for you..

I will advice you go learn how to get what you want and don't let people opinion be a guide on how to live ur life.

Don't pity them ooO, most of them are happily growing old with their husband and kids while those forming miss independent and strong are still hoping to find a man who has lost all atom of his dignity and doesnt mind having a co-head of his family

Ladies Go and marry and submit to your man 100%
Stop trying to change something that's has been in existence for millenia
There is a reason y'all called WO-men

7 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:
Lawlahdey, what's up?

Enjoying yourself?
smiley
Boo, I am cheesy
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Boo, I am cheesy
See bashing grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
KissChrix:

See bashing grincheesy
I swear embarassed grin
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I swear embarassed grin
ntoor tonguegrin
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I have not seen a day pass by on Nairaland without some guy or man opening a thread where he condemns Ladies and their love for money and all things money. It has become so frequent to see the guys on this forum criticizing and analysing the reasons why they think most ladies can't do without money, makeup and all these stuffs. Some of these guys take it to a whole new level by cussing ladies who indulge in the practice of asking their BFs for money, using too much makeup to attract men and all whatnots.

It is high time Men stop being hypocrites and accept themselves for who they really are :-
"Passionate Lovers Of All Things Women"

Is it a must to post? I don't like engaging in "attacking the messenger and not the message" but this your message is so dead on arrival. I am really sorry about the thought processes that make you produce this huge amount of crap unbidden!

4 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by happney65: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2016
makydebbie:
Lawlahdey,you have a good point. Yesterday there was a thread on stretch marks and 'they' were like "its a no for them". Majority of them have girlfriends with gigantic stretch marks.well you can choose to be anything you want on the internet. Its a pity some guys decide to be hypocrites

Do you have stretch Marks?I mean the ones you said,Gigantic ones... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Wetin person wan comment for this kind male bashing thread?

Thank God I'm not guilty of the OP's allegations sha cool
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
mikolo80:
Wetin concine us. We de give advise for passionate marriers of all things fish brained
Abeg see pesin wey dey correct my friend ooo.....imagine warrisdis undecided......must you quote the whole statement to bring out your point Your point sef nor make sense undecided
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by move1043: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
what is this one saying??
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by CentaurX(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by jomoh: 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Lol cheesy

I have to admit you have a strange believe of how you think we men think.

You see real men want to date the make-up girls and marry the natural beauty ones.

Real men want to date the club girl material and marry the house wife material.

So next time you see a man go after the make up girl, it is either the man is not a real man or a real man not ready for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage.

Some time real men fall in love with make up girls cos you can't choose who you fall in love with but before they proceed to marriage, they try to make sure that that club girl material can be transformed into a house wife material.

While it is good to use make ups and be street-wise, it is up to the girl to know the limit and not go too far.

On the issue of girls wanting guys to spend on them, it happens everywhere in the world. Just that Nigerian girls are more vocal, less reserved and less reasonable with it.

Talking about stretch marks, I love stretch marks on black bums.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by CentaurX(m): 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
MzLarem:
It CAN be halted but its near impossible but not. Well,even in the time of our grand mothers, girls were bred to be appealing to men but then, the men Still respect women unlike now.

Now in this age and time,i see no reason for a lady to live her life according to the opinion of a guy cos most guys out there don't even know what they want. If big boobs is thriving, they want big boobs. If Kim K's nude is thriving, they want their woman to ooze sexiness like her. The girl go just kill herself undecided

Hey, What's up?smiley
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by CentaurX(m): 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
MzLarem:
It CAN be halted but its near impossible but not. Well,even in the time of our grand mothers, girls were bred to be appealing to men but then, the men Still respect women unlike now.

Now in this age and time,i see no reason for a lady to live her life according to the opinion of a guy cos most guys out there don't even know what they want. If big boobs is thriving, they want big boobs. If Kim K's nude is thriving, they want their woman to ooze sexiness like her. The girl go just kill herself undecided

Hey, What's up?smiley

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2016
CentaurX:

Hey, What's up?smiley
Do i know youundecided
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by CentaurX(m): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
MzLarem:
Do i know youundecided

lol. Nice oneundecided

What's up jawesmiley
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
CentaurX:

lol. Nice oneundecided
What's up jawesmiley
I'm fine. Can i help you
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by bizzy500: 11:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
op wats wrong?are u high on trams?
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by CentaurX(m): 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
MzLarem:
I'm fine. Can i help you

K. wink

Who knows

Oya sorry tongue
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by dragunov: 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2016
Lawlahdey:
I have not seen a day pass by on Nairaland without some guy or man opening a thread where he condemns Ladies and their love for money and all things money. It has become so frequent to see the guys on this forum criticizing and analysing the reasons why they think most ladies can't do without money, makeup and all these stuffs. Some of these guys take it to a whole new level by cussing ladies who indulge in the practice of asking their BFs for money, using too much makeup to attract men and all whatnots.

The aim of this thread is to tell these guys to stop being hypocrites!!

You come on Nairaland to tell girls to stop applying makeups, you say natural beauty is the best, you say brazillian hairs are the remnant of one dead oyinbo woman in one foreign country. You say all whatnots, YET, you never see a shabbily dressed girl with little or no makeup on your street and ask her out?? I ask you why... isn't such a girl the perfect ideal of your dream girl that you propagate on Nairaland??

You say that girls shouldn't ask their boyfriends for money, that money is not the basis of a relationship but you wanna date a woman who looks good ahbi?
You want your babe to be hot, classy and chic. You want to be able to show her off in your circle, you want other guys to drool over your girl and wonder how lucky you are to have such a fine specimen of the human race as your own, YET, you do not wanna spend money! I need to ask this, my brothers. ... Are you high??
Yes, I know that some girls can overdo this business of asking their boyfriends or fiances for money and take it to another whole level of absurdness but that doesn't give guys the guts to come here and spill whatever trash they can about girls and their love for money. .. Who doesn't love money??

You also condemn it when girls upload their nudes on instagram and facebook, you call them all sorta names and surnames YET, you are the same set of people that go on IG and facebook to hunt for cleavage-revealing pictures to like and self-service off. You never go on a deeper life girl's wall to like her pictures oh.. . Smh

You all came out to criticize chidinma okeke and her sexually explicit video, you say it's not morally right, you say it is against the law of nature and all whatnots, YET, you are the same set of people that watched the video, got a hard-on and pleasured yourselves with the video content. . Some of you are still dying to watch it seff!

You say lalasticlala only moves boobs-related topics to Frontpage, you say it is frustrating and all whatnots, YET, you are the same set of people who gives boobs thread the traffic it deserves because you can't get enough of Women and their er0tic endowments bestowed on them by God Almighty!

It is high time Men stop being hypocrites and accept themselves for who they really are :-
"Passionate Lovers Of All Things Women"

Lawlahdey! That's a dumbed down version of Lolade. Now that one is a beautiful name.

1 Like

Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by bizzy500: 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
suzan404:
Abeg see pesin wey dey correct my friend ooo.....imagine warrisdis undecided......must you quote the whole statement to bring out your point Your point sef nor make sense undecided
dat all wat wanna say nd ur mouth iz dripping of salival chai
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Laredojohn(m): 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Ndifereke: 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Op, you're right. But it's not just men, it's all humans including you and I. We're all hypocrites whether we believe it or not
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
bizzy500:
dat all wat wanna say nd ur mouth iz dripping of salival chai
Who's this Do I know you undecided
Re: Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! by Laredojohn(m): 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
When u say men Definitely it can't be all men...when some men complain about some women definitely it can't be all.. I have seen, met, knew worst women b4, and also seen worst men..so your topic that men are hypocritical is what I still do not grab. You should have rather said some on the topic..because if we are to talk of opening trends about women..some do for fun, some from experiences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Would You Accept Walk Dates? / Anybody Telling You To Make Money Before Chasing Women Doesn't Like You / Give This Picture A Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.