Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook (71565 Views)

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Orikinla(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
krissconnect:
Please, to all those who wished Hillary won. If she had won,who would have been the first lady of america?
angry
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
asuo27:
Why are you pained?.
Pained? Obviously not! Fanatism and pastoral indoctrination starts from 'my pastor' this and that. Your pastor is probably not different from TB Joshua because you see, they're all men. Again, your focus should be on God and Christ.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by 2termz(m): 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dis man deserves death walahii!!!!!
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Nickymezor(f): 12:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nawa o... fake prophecy of life... He should go n hide his head in shame
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by tartarus(m): 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
krissconnect:
Please, to all those who wished Hillary won. If she had won,who would have been the first lady of america?
I'm sorry but your question is stupid actually. No offence meant smiley
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Samcent: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
Moral Lesson:
No matter the opinion polls, as long as you refuse to give up in life, every negative prophecy or pronouncement against you must fail..!!!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Bishop0nyenmeme(m): 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
WHY UNA DEY ATTACK THE GUYMAN LIKE THIS NAH?
HE NEVER MENTIONED THE NAME OF HILLARY CLINTON AS THE WINNER, HE SAID,
“By the way, in order not to keep you in suspense, what I frankly saw is a woman,” THOSE WERE HIS EXACT WORDS, UNA SURE SAY DONALD TRUMP NO BE WOMAN? grin
AFTERALL UNA BIN DEY RUMOUR SAY OBAMA WIFE NA MAN cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by sekundosekundo: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2016
OJUcrook:
Nigerian Pastors and fake prophecies be like.

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by DeLioncourt: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
This is the only reason I wanted Trump to win... so I would see how this smug f*cker would defend his prophecy...

He deleted it. smh

shameless.

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
The man's 'prediction' was informed by the media which all tipped Hillary for victory. That was much the opinion in Nigeria. This was how this same TB Joshua predicted in Jan. 2012 that by April of that same year Boko Haram will be thing of the past. And uptil today Boko Haram still remains a menace with us.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by XaintJoel20: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
Clerverly:
I stopped going to church, some 15 Years ago... angry angry angry angry
Why
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sanchez01:

Pained? Obviously not! Fanatism and pastoral indoctrination starts from 'my pastor' this and that. Your pastor is probably not different from TB Joshua because you see, they're all men. Again, your focus should be on God and Christ.
Don't condemn who you don't know just because you're seeking for likes...so if a pastor stole all pastors are thieves?, how do you want to serve God when you don't respect his servants?.
Read your bible.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Bishop0nyenmeme(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
2termz:
Dis man deserves death walahii!!!!!

HABA BROS!! E NEVER REACH LIKE THAT NA cheesy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by sekundosekundo: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
drnairalov:
lol..i remember when my loved one was sick and dying .we bought about 10 anointing water .5000 naira each from synagogue, the person still die.since

Are this GULLIBLE?.

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by thunderbabs: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Brethren, the Lord works in mysterious ways.... grin
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by omojeesu(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
HOW SATAN USED TBJ

1) HE RAISED HIM TO DECEIVE THE WORLD THAT HE IS A MAN OF GOD.

2) HE DECEIVED HIM TO MAKE A FALSE PREDICTION SO THAT CHRISTIANITY and CHRISTIANS WILL FURTHER BE GIVING A BAD NAME IN ORDER TO HANG US BY ATHEIST AND OTHER HATERS OF CHRIST.

THIS IS PART OF THE END TIME SCENERIO

(EVEN IF HIS PREDICTION HAD BEEN CORRECT, TBJ REMAINS A FALSE PROPHET)

JESUS IS LORD!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Useless people everyrwhere
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
Make I see the person wey go refer me to that church for any spiritual problems again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Kingbuhari(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2016
AFONJA pastors and fake prophecies.... TUFIAKWA

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by omenka(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2016
ElekeNtioba:
This hw they go abt ruining lives with fake prophecies. Making mockery of a spiritual gift.

Just waiting to see hw he will spin this epic fail
The is simply no way he can spin this one. The people I pity the most are his followers who'd still trudge along with him despite this glaring proof he's a phoney.

Most of these modern day "prophets" and "general overseers" are nothing but smart conmen.

This is a huge disgrace.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Bishop0nyenmeme(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
A MAN THAT SELLS ONE BOTTLE OF ORDINANY WATER TO HIS MEMBERS AT THE RATE OF 7K IN MY OPINION IS NOT A TRUE MAN OF GOD.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by chimex001(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
rahman3853:
this man never seize to disgrace himself and truthfully i pity those who still believe in this fake man of God. We know he is already trying to formulate new stories why his prophecy was inaccurate and trust me its gonna be a laudable excuse for that matter.
Hahahahaha!!!

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ayolanrewaju(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
You people should leave the Man of God Prophet T.B Joshua alone. Fine, he missed this one, I want u to remember all of his other prophecies that came to pass. As far as I am concern he is call of God, just because he missed this one that doesn't mean he is not of God.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2016
god of the gullible men!
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by andyanders: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
krissconnect:

Clinton her husband would have been the First Lady, or should he be addressed as the First Husband?
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
asuo27:
Don't condemn who you don't know just because you're seeking for likes...so if a pastor stole all pastors are thieves?, how do you want to serve God when you don't respect his servants?.
Read your bible.
Just as I feared... Fanatism. I'm sure you can kill for your pastor just because he is different or because he is your pastor. As a Christian, you must understand you're called to a life of Christ and service and not a life of pastor and man. I'll give you a scenario;

Before the death of a so called 'powerful' prophet, Àjànàkú whom Tope Alabi praised in her songs endless and even referred to the God of Àjànàkú who led and brought her to where she is. After the death of the man in question, secrets popped and it was discovered there was a scandal bothering on six which hovered around the duo, to which members of the man confirmed.

Okotie claimed God called and instructed him to deliver Nigeria, which was his reason for contesting in the then presidential election, but guess what? He lost!

Oyedepo recently claimed his school fees are divinely approved by God. Tell me what is not funny about it as we can see through the charade. Does that stop his followers from following him? No!

I need not beg for likes to make any meaning. Read and study your Bible clearly. Start with Hebrew 12:2.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by AlexisM16: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Caveatemptor(m): 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
asuo27:
Read your bible.

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Bishop0nyenmeme(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
ayolanrewaju:
You people should leave the Man of God Prophet T.B Joshua alone. Fine, he missed this one, I want u to remember all of his other prophecies that came to pass. As far as I am concern he is call of God, just because he missed this one that doesn't mean he is not of God.

PLEASE CAN U REFRESH OUR MEMORY WITH HIS PAST PROPHECIES THAT CAME TO PASS? AND PLEASE DONT MENTION THE PLANE CRASH AT INDONESIA COS NA THAT ONE DEY PAIN ME PASS TILL THE GUYMAN DROP THIS LAST ONE.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by kelvinkosi(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2016
Nawa ooooo person no dey play with una again!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
What about cnn online poll that predicted Hillary Clinton as the winner?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders / Bible Study Service || May 20, 2024 / Apostle Johnson Suleman Private Jet Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.