Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook (71577 Views)

‘No Controversy Over My US Election Prophecy’ - TB Joshua / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter / What's Your Say About TB Joshua's Prophesy On US Election Now The Result Is Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by honeymary: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2016
All the prophesies recorded in the bible were accurate. Abeg this days prophesies were are they getting it from?
TB JOSHUA how far. You must be burying your face in sh..e now

Na wa sha
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
Jeremiah 29:8 ► Yes, this is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: "Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not listen to the dreams you encourage them to have.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2016
ayolanrewaju:
You people should leave the Man of God Prophet T.B Joshua alone. Fine, he missed this one, I want u to remember all of his other prophecies that came to pass. As far as I am concern he is call of God, just because he missed this one that doesn't mean he is not of God.
sad sad sad sad sad sad
Who's this one again
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by NigPatriot(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Sanchez01:

Is Christianity a scam? NO!

What then is the problemWe have too many fake people within the fold, that's where the problem lies. More to it is their members who see through them but refuse to weigh them.

Apostle Suleiman
Bishop Oyedepo
TB Joshua, and a host of others fall within this fold.

look at how you are mentioning names like you gave them powers.or the one who sent them. Dont be an hypocrite.
Judge not sayeth the holy scriptures.

Are you even a Christian?
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by oglalasioux(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
I'm laughing in Zulu.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by notoriousbabe: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha joshua have raned away grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by biggest84: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2016
he has been exposed this time around.May de name of God be blessed forever.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2016
comshots:
What about cnn online poll that predicted Hillary Clinton as the winner?
They banked on analysis and POLLS which even non voters would have taken. It's a different ball game here.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
krissconnect:
Please, to all those who wished Hillary won. If she had won,who would have been the first lady of america?
I guess they will settle for first man this time around.... Hilarious
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by DeLioncourt: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
comshots:

is CNN a man of god?
They were reporting what the polls seemed to be saying.
Ogbeni Joshua was talking in a "divine" capacity.
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by notoriousbabe: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
ayolanrewaju:
You people should leave the Man of God Prophet T.B Joshua alone. Fine, he missed this one, I want u to remember all of his other prophecies that came to pass. As far as I am concern he is call of God, just because he missed this one that doesn't mean he is not of God.
we will not leave him o,better man of God no dey lie to people

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Kdiva(f): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
krissconnect:
Please, to all those who wished Hillary won. If she had won,who would have been the first lady of america?
bill Clinton would have been the first husband
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by coltaine(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
nwakaibeya1:
JesusChrist is about genuine UNBELEIVABLE power and if you claim to know Jesus Christ as we do and cannot exhibit unbelievable power for evil ones to fear you and be afraid Of you then you must check your Jesus.the era of I am bornagain without power is over. Beign bornagain means that evil people around you must know that you have unbelievable power and by extension reverence and fear you and will even be the ones to accuse you of beign a witch and wizard remember those also accused Jesuschrist of beign evil because they could not pin down his source of unbelievable power so they credited their master the devil to it and if you are bornagain and have no accusations of such it means you must check your bornagain. I have spoken and those who knows about the spiritual read me and understand the utterance. Power talks, not empty critics. Look before you leap. Kingdom of Jesuschrist has come back to revenge and judge human beings of the world and this is a preveleged truth and revelation that if you are wise you must take it seriously for you to escape the judgement. God always comes in a foolish way, Remember God who said he will come like a thief is still the same God today?the unchangeable changer

Can you explain why you needed to use foolish?, cos m not understanding
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by DeLioncourt: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
ayolanrewaju:

There is something very burnt inside your head!
In the whole Bible, plus the unofficial books, is there anywhere a prophet of God "missed one"?
This is how gullible yáll are. Next time you'll say "He missed two..he's only human". mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by notoriousbabe: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
comshots:
see jamb question. TB joshua don brainwash you sotey you no fit see again. So CNN and TBjoshua that cliamed to have heard and seen something from God don become the same thing now? Dis your mumu dey make me shame sey i be human being like you o cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by coltaine(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
ayolanrewaju:

dude could you be more gullible?? if truely he is of God, all his prophecies will be on point unless ur saying God revealed a lie to him, is that what you mean?
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by notoriousbabe: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:

In the whole Bible, plus the unofficial books, is there anywhere a prophet of God "missed one"?
This is how gullible yáll are. Next time you'll say "He missed two..he's only human". mtchewww
don,t mind the guy
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by coltaine(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:

I tire for the guy o......God talk say make him talk false prophecy shey?
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Israelfx2(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2016
krissconnect:
no first lady but first gentleman
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by MrOlai: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
drnairalov:
lol..i remember when my loved one was sick and dying .we bought about 10 anointing water .5000 naira each from synagogue, the person still die.since

Hmmmn!
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by notoriousbabe: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2016
Kdiva:

bill Clinton would have been the first husband
and he would have belonged to the other room
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by coltaine(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
notoriousbabe:
and he would have belonged to the other room

savage grin
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by notoriousbabe: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2016
drnairalov:
lol..i remember when my loved one was sick and dying .we bought about 10 anointing water .5000 naira each from synagogue, the person still die.since
the church chop una money to fuel him car grin grin grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2016
NigPatriot:

look at how you are mentioning names like you gave them powers.or the one who sent them. Dont be an hypocrite.
Judge not sayeth the holy scriptures.

Are you even a Christian?
I didn't need to give them powers? Regardless, I'd explain how I came to arrive at these names.

Apostle Suleiman: 'Prophesied' Jonathan would win. Excerpt of his prophecy.
“With the level of bloodshed I saw, it is better Goodluck goes now to his village quietly. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule,” were the words of Apostle Johnson Suleiman of Auchi-based Omega Fire Ministry, implying that Jonathan was favoured to win but after that, violence may consume him.
https://www.naij.com/677617-buhari-will-never-become-president-18-2015-prophecies-never-came-pass.html

Bishop Oyedepo: Divine school fees approval. Those who criticize him shall be plagued with chronic mouth odour just as someone did and was delivered after being brought before him.
He said one of such critic smitten with a strange plague of chronic mouth odour over the act only received spiritual pardon following his confession and “my intervention before he was restored to dignity”.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/critics-fees-charged-covenant-acting-ignorance-risk-gods-wrath-oyedepo/
Remember this same man as the one who threatened to release the gate of hell

TB Joshua: Do I need to explain

My kind of Christianity does not involving believing pastors. The Word is not exclusive to them. If talking about these scams is what would not make me a Christian, then yes, I'm not a Christian. Satisfied

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by PMIcon(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Clerverly:
I stopped going to church, some 15 Years ago... angry angry angry angry
because you don't know better.
If you know your God you will not be distracted by men.. including men of God.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by amychizzy: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
God will help us and also give us diserning spirit to know who is who. For me,im not interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Billygee2u: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
Young03:
oh I pity the fake prophet n his fellow ERS

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by coltaine(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
PMIcon:

because you don't know better.
If you know your God you will not be distracted by men.. including men of God.

cos the guy no fit pray for hin room abi.......abi na only pastors fit pray for you make God answer your prayer...
lets not deceive ourselves jare......so he should go and they feed him lies such as that right?
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by ScienceWatch: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2016
BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIA ! DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.
Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years. Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.
Sanchez01:
Just found out that the post wherein TB Joshua claimed to 'have seen' the winner of the US Presidential election has been taken down. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Luckily, I visited the page and kept it open since about 5am grin grin grin grin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1263560413764732&id=103470916440360

Meanwhile see earlier thread and screenshot of his prediction here https://www.nairaland.com/3450239/t.b-joshua-predicts-win-us
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by jerryfisher(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Clerverly:
CAN THIS MAN BE ARRESTED?
were is he?

Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by coltaine(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
ScienceWatch:
BE VERY CAREFUL NIGERIA ! DO NOT JUDGE PROPHECY WITH SIMPLISTIC LOGIC.
The spiritually wise people will know how to interpret prophecy.
Do not follow the mad crowd that have been crying loudly for the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ even though “He is risen.”

Keep your minds firmly on the awesome scientifically verifiable Miracles, Signs, Prophecies and also on the huge number of people world wide that constantly receive help for scholarships, poverty, etc, etc from a truly blessed church called Scoan in Nigeria.

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua's prophecy is still correct in the light of the spiritual realm. History is full of example of how nations and individuals are free to change their destiny. Be very careful Nigerians, do not jump so quickly into the trap set by Satanic forces.

Remember the Jews, they had a 200 year old prophecy that Jesus is the Son Of God and he is coming to enrich us with Miracles, Signs, Prophecies And wonders. The Jews rejected this and changed the outcome of that prophecy in own lives. The Jews have been suffering for more than two thousand years. Because we have FREE WILL, we can change the outcome of any prophecy that directly affects our lives.

America is no different. They changed the outcome of the prophecy in their lives. They will suffer the consequences if their choice was a bad one.

he could have just kept quiet instead of commenting on the issue.....
Re: TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook by Sanchez01: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
drnairalov:
Sorry for your loss... So I put this up on a thread days ago...

Sanchez01:

Just yesterday, someone was telling me how he went there for 'healing' in 2006, and how he was mandated to buy 'holy water' for some bogus amount. He said he didn't take much with him at the time and was only able to buy TB Joshua's picture frame from 5,000. He begged to be given the water as he believed it would heal him, but the pastors outrightly refused because he didn't have enough money to purchase the 'holy water'. I really had a good laugh yesterday grin

A Joshua fanatic came for me...

kd10:
Bros stop wholloing in ignorance before you lay causes on your life because of Evil intention of many like the OPERA that posted this Evil message from there Demonic Kingdom in other to mislead many like you. First his target is TB Joshua but he failed already. (1) There is no Synagogue Church anywhere in East Africa not to talk of Uganda. (2) Even here in Nigeria no branches Meanwhile as a Prophetic Ministry no room for Weeding Ceremonies. So tell your Evil Master that send you that your mission failed. Finally your fabricated storey about Holy water is cock & bull storey from the pit of Hell like the storey teller himself. (3)SCOAN- give out Morning water to those who knows it works by Faith for free after you have purchase Evangelical materials that includes DVDS Books because Salvation is not for Sale. Repent Hell is Real.Emmanuel Good morning.
Very Fascinating people, I must admit undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.