Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me (7513 Views)

How To Use Nigeria Flag As Background Of Your Picture On Facebook / Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by neowelsh(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2009
no doubt, the poster is a very handsome dude, but i bet he doesnt have any more pics of himself, if am wrong pls kindly tell him to post another pics. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by HarryPotter1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2009
wat is wrong wit NL girls? wen they see a fine guy pic they begin 2 act strange.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2009
neo_welsh:

no doubt, the poster is a very handsome dude, but i bet he doesnt have any more pics of himself, if am wrong pls kindly tell him to post another pics. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue tongue
what is his name sef? handsomedude or is it slimhands pls post more pics and prove the haters wrong.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by whitesturd(f): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2009
sexyLeamon:

what is his name sef? handsomedude or is it slimhands pls post more pics and prove the haters wrong.
[/quote

i never knew guys too can be so jealous of other guys in this kinda way.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2009
Harry Potter:

wat is wrong wit NL girls? wen they see a fine guy pic they begin 2 act strange.
act strange? are we acting strange?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by muffins(f): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2009
@poster

You're a lying liar, that is definitely not you.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2009
oh here we go again. this just prove one thing to me, you people believe Nigerian guy ain't fine what an insult lipsrsealed grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by HarryPotter1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2009
@sexyleamon u should undastand my point.wen i say strange i mean falling 4 the guy.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by neowelsh(m): 5:52pm On Oct 31, 2009
who said so? handsome bobo plenty anyhow for 9ja, dats why white girls no one allow me rest grin grin grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by whitesturd(f): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2009
sexyLeamon:

oh here we go again. this just prove one thing to me, you people believe Nigerian guy ain't fine what an insult lipsrsealed grin

why did u say that?he is too fine to be real or what?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2009
whitesturd:

why did u say that?he is too fine to be real or what?
too fine to be real no I have seen better. but people ain't believing that is his pic dats Y I said dat.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by whitesturd(f): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2009
muffins:

@poster

You're a lying liar, that is definitely not you.

why did u say that,he is too fine to be real or what?

sorry sexyleamon.made a mistake,it wasnt u i wanted to quote.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 6:07pm On Oct 31, 2009
Harry Potter:

@sexyleamon u should undastand my point.wen i say strange i mean falling 4 the guy.
falling for him no am not.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Pharoh: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2009
@ whitesturd  grin sexyLeamon   grin  y me  grin

I like the game you ladies are playing, i am having real fun here LOl  cheesy
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by neowelsh(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2009
sexyLeamon:

falling for him no am not.
true to?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Pharoh: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2009
neo_welsh:

true to?

Free her na abeg grin The first Law of Nairaland romance says never openly confirm your feelings in the public cheesy
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by whitesturd(f): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2009
Pharoh:

@ whitesturd  grin sexyLeamon   grin  y me  grin

I like the game you ladies are playing, i am having real fun here LOl  cheesy

what game is that?no strings attached o.i jst appreciate a good thing when i see one.dts all cheesy wink
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by ima1(f): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2009
isn't that a stock photo from www.shutterstock.com

it even has their label on it, please stop claiming its your photo.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2009
whitesturd:

what game is that?no strings attached o.i jst appreciate a good thing when i see one.dts all cheesy wink
thank u. as for me I can not see something fine and close my mouth jor.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by neowelsh(m): 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2009
small small, so people yanch dey open tongue
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sexyLeamon(f): 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2009
ima1:

what the fu*k  whitesturd did u just see dat? I swear to God eh if I could laid my hands on this guy, I would kill him for spoiling my sleep.
chie grin wait a minute, maybe he went there to resize his photo.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Macgreat(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2009
Not Hating but make the guy post another picture of him taken in his seating room with a phone or webcamera,

Na wa for NL girls Ooo, dem too dey believe everything them see online.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by whitesturd(f): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2009
ima1:

shocked shocked

sexyLeamon:

what the fu*k whitesturd did u just see dat? I swear to God eh if I could laid my hands on this guy, I would kill him for spoiling my sleep.

sexyleamon,im speechless.after all the stress.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Bossbitch(f): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2009
The boi in the pic, whoever it is, fine well well. . . end of story
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by ima1(f): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2009
sexyLeamon:

what the fu*k  whitesturd did u just see dat? I swear to God eh if I could laid my hands on this guy, I would kill him for spoiling my sleep.

you can't resize a photo on there because the website sells the photo to people, like magazines e.t.c, i think the poster copied a photo on there and claimed it was his.

for example i can prove i am a black man and a white girl lol

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Pharoh: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2009
sexyLeamon:

thank u. as for me I can not see something fine and close my mouth jor.

This Journey no even last long self angry We all know it was a ride from the begining and you girls really kept the thread lively by boosting his ego cheesy

@Poster you need to learn work oooooo,   see as them catch you under 5mins  grin grin

whitesturd:

Off course no strings na cheesy You girls just kept the thread lively by playing along grin cheesy
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by r231(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2009
ima1:

hahahahaha
you lot got PUNK'D
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2009
Pathetic!! And I though it was only women that broadcast themselves to seek complimednts angry angry
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sjeezy8: 12:55am On Nov 01, 2009
ima1:

you can't resize a photo on there because the website sells the photo to people, like magazines e.t.c, i think the poster copied a photo on there and claimed it was his.

for example i can prove i am a black man and a white girl lol

lol lmfao i busted out with laughter when i saw that
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by smilyhand(m): 1:36am On Nov 01, 2009
[b][b]am really having fun at all the critics. What people say that i copied from some website is just a compliment for me. Never mind oy. shutterstock.com is a website where you can store your digital prints for memory guys. Pls learn the great daddy of internet first and then talk on forums like that. Anyways, for all the crtics, i take it sportingly and i quit the forum forever. Thanks everybody
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 1:37am On Nov 01, 2009
LOL Sucker-stuck. I mean, shutterstock. LOL
shocked grin cool

By the way,

rita@NL:

No mind them ,becos the guy don fine pass them,dem beliv say na photo shop.No be only photoshop,na photomall.

Photoshop? I think u meant to say the LACK of it? LOL. A careful touch of the rubber stamp pad would have taken away all the evidence that the picture was stolen from sucker-stuck. LOL,
tongue
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by unitee(f): 3:15am On Nov 01, 2009
am sorry dear cant see whats cute on that pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido's Son David Adedeji Adeleke Jr Hit 23k Followers On Instagram / How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.