Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me (7512 Views)

How To Use Nigeria Flag As Background Of Your Picture On Facebook / Why Is My Picture Generating A Lot Of Comments? / Add Your Photo To Your Nairaland Profile And Win Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
Czarskit:

I still find it funny that some people fell for this crap. . .Duh! tongue

I'm even cuter than the 'model' dude sef. . . Nobody shld ask me to post pics oh! grin
well now that you mention it, POST YOUR PIC! grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

heres a casual pic of myself lol me reading
Awww, my girlfriend thinks you're so cute! LOL

THE-AMAKA:

poster where is your casual pic?
Oh boy! You still dey ask? If he shows us the best pic that the webcam could capture, all of us will run away from this thread o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by chika98: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2009
sjeezy8:

@ maven i cant stop laughing

heres a casual pic of myself lol me reading

That your "gele" babe will give people nightmares o!
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by sjeezy8: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2009
^^^^ sure she fit dress better than your whole family
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
na wa oooo
seee wahala.
make i sit down and watch grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
damn if you see chika98, she is hott  kiss
well before she removed her pic, lol
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2009
This thread is already making money for shutterstock via Google ads o! The Google ads space above the posts has shutterstock adverts! Hehehe

@Amaka: LOL u dey find chika wahala, abi? LOL well actually I have learnt by experience that internet pictures are mostly not real.
[s]Secret: I think Im very good at photoshop.[/s]
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
mavenbox:

This thread is already making money for shutterstock via Google ads o! The Google ads space above the posts has shutterstock adverts! Hehehe

@Amaka: LOL u dey find chika wahala, abi? LOL well actually I have learnt by experience that internet pictures are mostly not real.
[s]Secret: I think Im very good at photoshop.[/s]
lol it does!!!!!!
i see one at the bottom of the screen right now. lolol

well chika98's real pic was not photoshopped.
you have to see what it is to know what im talking about, and she is hott. well at least to me she is.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by eyonigger(m): 12:55am On Nov 02, 2009
czarskit, true talk u fyn pass this bobo. still cnt believe pple are still falling for this picsure scam, client plenty for nl.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:56am On Nov 02, 2009
eyonigger:

czarskit, true talk u fyn pass this bobo. still cnt believe pple are still falling for this picsure scam, client plenty for nl.
even me sef, im trying to hold onto the little hope that i have.
im still waiting for that causal pic, sef.
he even talk say he get webcam, abeg, let him post now!! angry
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Mrblazer(m): 1:23am On Nov 02, 2009
Why wont ya all just admit that the dude is cute? After all ya all refuse to post your pics.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:37am On Nov 02, 2009
Mr blazer:

Why wont ya all just admit that the dude is cute? After all ya all refuse to post your pics.
i already said he was cute.
been there, done that!
now im still waiting for that casual pic.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Eshyy(m): 1:49am On Nov 02, 2009
Na dis dude pic dey make chics kraze, dat means if whitesturd & co shuld c me anywhere na heavy fight b/w each oda.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Ineni: 9:37am On Nov 02, 2009
where really are you guys. as in which part of the country?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2009
Ineni:

your only post is just to ask that shocked
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Czarskit(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2009
Ineni:

The Naira part.

eyonigger:

Thanks Bru! I'll post my pics soon. . .  cool
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Ineni: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2009
which of the guys are you guys really tripping for if i may ask?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2009
Czarskit:

The Naira part.

Thanks Bru! I'll post my pics soon. . . cool
do quick ooo
im in need of some serious eye candy.
havent got any in the last 24 hours. tongue
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2009
Ineni:

which of the guys are you guys really tripping for if i may ask?
check page one am not trapping for him by the way grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Czarskit(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

do quick ooo
im in need of some serious eye candy.
havent got any in the last 24 hours. tongue

Ok. . . Lemme start my own thread.
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:58am On Nov 02, 2009
no, just from this thread now.
but i guess. . .
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Ineni: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2009
so you are all triping for one guy who stole someone else photo for you guys shocked
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Czarskit(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

no, just from this thread now.
but i guess. . .

Ya beards will sweep the ground and reach for the sky. . . tongue
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2009
okay, any day now. . .

he is fine ooooo
he probably gets so much toto

Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by THEAMAKA3(f): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2009
this one na casual pic, no be "model" or "shutter stock" or whatever other rubbish the poster was talking about.
abeg this one na casual pic!!
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Ineni: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2009
the pics try but must you guys trip?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by Ineni: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2009
catch you all later grin grin grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by ladyhard(f): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2009
@OP

Fine boi. grin
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by smilyhand(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2009
i dont like this silence. comment on
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by kanyeWest1: 10:13pm On Nov 02, 2009
my own picture ko?
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by WhyAWhy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2009
I can't believe anyone would fall for the poster's picture. At least "shutterstock" was clearly watermarked on it (meaning you can go to shutterstock.com to get a similar image). Do you need a prophet to tell you that that is definitely not his picture? Nawa o
Re: See My Picture On My Profile And Rate Me by mavenbox: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

this one na casual pic, no be "model" or "shutter stock" or whatever other rubbish the poster was talking about.
abeg this one na casual pic!!
Your profile picture has been *stolen* by me. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido's Son David Adedeji Adeleke Jr Hit 23k Followers On Instagram / How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.